本文转载链接:
欢迎访问:
自考真题库手机应用
& & & & & &
热门搜索:    Gotta Be Somebody的中文含义是什么?_百度知道
Gotta Be Somebody的中文含义是什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
will play out like a scene Straight off the silver screen So I’ll be holding my own breath, looking for a diamond in the rough The wind shows up, 这可能是结局 直到那一刻, I find the one that I’ll spend forever with 这一次, oh 你不能放弃, I’ll know it by the feeling The moment when we’re meeting,露宿街头, I find the one that I’ll spend forever with 今晚, could this be the end Is it that moment when,我想知道是什么感觉 为了找到这一生, it’s just like deja vu Me standing here with you So I’ll be holding my own breath, 我找到这种感觉了, the one we all dream of But dreams just aren’t enough So I’ll be waiting for the real thing, out in the moonlight And dammit this means too right, 我就知道它的感觉 我们像一个玩的筋疲力尽的小鹿 我们需要喘息 所以我要带着我的呼吸,在月光下 这句话太棒了 它就像似曾相识 我只喜欢与你在一起时的感觉 所以我要留住这种感觉,他们就不会感到孤独 有其他人认为相同的地方 那一定是不属于这个地方 Tonight,直到结束 直到那一刻,直到永远 Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me like that Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 没有人想成为最后一个 因为每个人都关心他的人 每个人的命运在自己手里 还有别人为我 没人愿意做事业都靠自己 每个人都要知道, the one you’re waiting on Cause nobody wants to be the last one there And everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me, right up ’til the end Until that moment when, I wonder what it feels like To find 想要成为某人” Gotta Be Somebody-nickelback This time, 我找到这种感觉了, (make sure you’re holding on) Cause it could be the one,你还在等待 没有人想成为最后一个 因为每个人都关心他 每个人的命运在自己手里 这可以使我出人头地 Nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there Nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 没人愿意做所有的事情 每个人都想要知道,寻找一颗未经雕琢的钻石 风的出现,直到永远 Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There’s gotta be somebody for me like that Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own And everyone wants to know they’re not alone There’s somebody else that feels the same somewhere There’s gotta be somebody for me out there 没有人想成为最后一个 因为每个人都关心他 每个人的命运在自己手里 还有别人为我 没人愿意做事都靠自己 每个人都要知道,我们所拥有的梦想 但现在仅仅只是个梦想 所以要等候它实现的时候,中文名字叫 还有别人为我天下足球的片尾曲也可以理解为“有那样一个人&#47,他们就不会感到孤独 有人不这样认为的话 那一定是不属于这个地方 You can’t give up,确保你的坚持 原因可能是其中之一是加拿大乐队nickelback的一首歌, out on the street
Gotta be somebody 那一个人
不死心还在乎
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CCTV的中文含义是什么?个人电脑缩写的英文缩写是什么?UN的中文含义是什么?_百度知道
CCTV的中文含义是什么?个人电脑缩写的英文缩写是什么?UN的中文含义是什么?
提问者采纳
Chinese Central Television/ Closed Circuit TVPC个人电脑(非苹果,苹果为mac)UN:united nations
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
cctv:chinese central televison 中国中央电视台PC:personal computer 个人电脑United Nationals, 联合国
CCTV:Chinese Central Television or Closed Circuit TV 中国中央电视台PC:Personal Computer 个人电脑 (苹果为mac)UN:United Nationals 联合国
CCTV中央电视台个人电脑PCUN联合国
中央电视台PC联合国
chinese central televison:CCTV 中国中央电视台
中国中央电视台 CCTVPC 个人电脑联合国
chinese central televison
英文缩写的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么
目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么
作者/编辑:
  []电子邮件
  目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  互联网络提供的目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么由网友原创或转发,若目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇电脑网络: 下一篇电脑网络:
目前流行的E-mail的中文含义是什么相关电脑网络}

我要回帖

更多关于 cpu的中文含义是 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信