yoy growth中的yoy是同比的意思,但它是那三个词的简写?谢谢!
提问者采纳
year-of-year
其他类似问题
同比的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.We want to hunting in the forest.2.We're go to the shopping mall.3.Can I coming agin next year?4.Howard lives at northern Canada.5.The polar bear can swims across the lake.这五道题目哪儿错了?(要说出哪个单词错了,并改正)好的有加悬赏分哦!_百度作业帮
1.We want to hunting in the forest.2.We're go to the shopping mall.3.Can I coming agin next year?4.Howard lives at northern Canada.5.The polar bear can swims across the lake.这五道题目哪儿错了?(要说出哪个单词错了,并改正)好的有加悬赏分哦!
1.We want to hunting in the forest.2.We're go to the shopping mall.3.Can I coming agin next year?4.Howard lives at northern Canada.5.The polar bear can swims across the lake.这五道题目哪儿错了?(要说出哪个单词错了,并改正)好的有加悬赏分哦!
1.We want to hunting in the forest.改为:We want to hunt in the forest.(hunting→hunt)2.We're go to the shopping mall.改为:We're going to the shopping mall.(go→going)3.Can I coming again next year?改为:Can I come again next year?(coming→come)4.Howard lives at northern Canada.改为:Howard lives in northern Canada.(at→in)5.The polar bear can swims across the lake.改为:The polar bear can swim across the lake.(swims→swim)
to后面应用原形go应为goingcoming改为comeat应改为inswims改为swim
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译I’m a nervous flyer so I lit a cigarette during the flight.(翻译完这句后请帮我分析一下nervous flyer flight三个单词在这句中的意思)“I don’t think I’ll ever fly again.” “But there was a funny side.” Maureen explained,“We were offer_百度作业帮
英语翻译I’m a nervous flyer so I lit a cigarette during the flight.(翻译完这句后请帮我分析一下nervous flyer flight三个单词在这句中的意思)“I don’t think I’ll ever fly again.” “But there was a funny side.” Maureen explained,“We were offer
I’m a nervous flyer so I lit a cigarette during the flight.(翻译完这句后请帮我分析一下nervous flyer flight三个单词在这句中的意思)“I don’t think I’ll ever fly again.” “But there was a funny side.” Maureen explained,“We were offered duty-free cigarettes from the stewardess on the plane!”A HOLIDAY jet pilot said that he would land and call the police after a woman refused to stop smoking.He warned Maureen Harkavy,“Put that cigarette out,or I’ll land the plane and have you arrested.”Maureen,47,was so shocked that she wrote to the airline’s chairman.But his reply was even ruder.“You seem to think you have a God-given right to pollute your neighbours’ atmosphere,” wrote John Ferriday of Paramount Airways.(a)Said Maureen,“I only found out about it when I was checking in./I’m a nervous flyer so I lit a cigarette during the flight.\ A stewardess asked me to put it out,but I said I wanted to carry on as there was no rule against smoking on the plane.” She was just finishing her cigarette when the pilot arrived.(b)“I’ve never seen such an unpleasant letter.” She said,/“I don’t think I’ll ever fly again.” “But there was a funny side.” Maureen explained,“We were offered duty-free cigarettes from the stewardess on the plane!”\(c)Mr.Ferriday went on,“Believe me,you haven’t.Especially when you travel on my planes.”Maureen and her husband Michael were moved to Paramount flight just before they left Portugal.But they were not told of the company’s no smoking policy.(d)“He was loud and rude,” said Maureen.“He said if I lit another cigarette he would land the plane at Bordeaux and hand me to the French police.”Later,from her home in Mosely,Birmingham,Maureen wrote to the company and received the rude reply.
我有点晕机,因此在飞行中会点支烟!nervous flyer “晕机”的意思
I’m a nervous flyer so I lit a cigarette during the flight.我是一个很容易紧张的飞行员,所以在飞行中我点燃了一支烟。nervous神经紧张的 flyer飞行员flight飞行“I don’t think I’ll ever fly again.” “But there was a funny...
我是一个容易紧张的飞行员,所以在飞行的时候我总是点支烟。 “我不认为我会再飞行了”,“但也有有趣的一面”,Maureen解释到, “在飞机上我们能从空姐那得到免税的烟”。
我是一个容易紧张的飞行员,所以在飞行期间我经常点支烟我不认为我能再飞了,但也有有趣的一面,他解释到, 我们能从空姐那得到免税的烟谁帮我分析下我这句英语Acknowledging some success or good fortune that has happened during the year seems particularly appropriate considering the spirit of the Christmas season.怎么翻呢?特别是particularly appropriate considering 这三个单词这里怎么都翻_百度作业帮
谁帮我分析下我这句英语Acknowledging some success or good fortune that has happened during the year seems particularly appropriate considering the spirit of the Christmas season.怎么翻呢?特别是particularly appropriate considering 这三个单词这里怎么都翻
Acknowledging some success or good fortune that has happened during the year seems particularly appropriate considering the spirit of the Christmas season.怎么翻呢?特别是particularly appropriate considering 这三个单词这里怎么都翻不通啊.
particularly appropriate是一组 considering 跟后面的是一组(Acknowledging some success or good fortune that has happened during the year )seems particularly appropriate (considering the spirit of the Christmas season)第一个括号是主语,没括号的谓语,第二个括号里状语考虑到圣诞节期间的氛围,承认这年发生的那些成功和好运似乎显得特别合适.这是老外的思维方式汉语通俗说就是考虑到圣诞节期间的氛围,那年我们获得的成功和好运气也就不足为奇了.
当感谢这些年里的成功与好运就好像在怀着圣诞节的精神祈祷。
Acknowledging some success or good fortune 主语that has happened during the year 定语seems particularly appropriate 系表considering the spirit of the Christmas season. 状语就语义来说,能大概体会他在说什么,真要一一对应来翻,我也不会。。。
主语:Acknowledging some success or good fortune跟主语从句that has happened during the year谓语:seems particularly appropriate considering the spirit of the Christmas seasonparticularly修饰appropriate是这样ma?
分为三个部分,第一部分讲:acknowledging the success.....during the year第二部分强调:seems particularly appropriate 第三部分说明理由:considering the spirit of the Chrismas season大致意思是说:想到圣诞节的精神,感恩这一年来所取得的成功或是所得到的好...
您可能关注的推广回答者:单词拼写1We may feel rather awkward ,if we are not r____(尊敬).2In almost all parts of the United States it is possible to live a c_____(自在)life during the whole year.3I don't think Judy is the p____(漂亮)of the two sister.4The t___(教师的)offices have been equippe_百度作业帮
单词拼写1We may feel rather awkward ,if we are not r____(尊敬).2In almost all parts of the United States it is possible to live a c_____(自在)life during the whole year.3I don't think Judy is the p____(漂亮)of the two sister.4The t___(教师的)offices have been equippe
1We may feel rather awkward ,if we are not r____(尊敬).2In almost all parts of the United States it is possible to live a c_____(自在)life during the whole year.3I don't think Judy is the p____(漂亮)of the two sister.4The t___(教师的)offices have been equipped with davanced computers.5A good way of m___(保持)friendship is to exchange ideas.6I've heard enough of her c__(抱怨).It's hard to please her.7She is such a h___(幽默)person that wherever she goes she is welcome.8The problem isn't difficult .If you are p____(耐心),you'll work it out.9When having an argument ,one friend s__(掴)the other one in the face.10There's going to be a football match next S____(周六)evening.
respect 尊敬comfortable自在prettiness漂亮teacher 教师maintenance 保持complain 抱怨humour 幽默patience 耐心smack掴Saturday 周六
respected. comfortable. pretty teachers' maintaining complaintshumorous patient slapped Saturday
1.respected2.casual3.pretty4.teacher's5.maintaining6.complaints7.humorous8.patience9.slapped10.Saturday
正确的解析!1.respectful
2.carefree
3.prettiest
4.teachers'5.maintaining
6.complaints
7.humourous8.patient
10.Saturday
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 during的用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。