以"old enemies never die"以看见为题的作文作文

以an old book为题写作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以an old book为题写作文
以an old book为题写作文
an old book
I have an old book.This book is a mathematics book and it is give a lot of help for me.Firstly,I can study many new knowledges from this book.Secondly, I can study a new way which can hel...
an old book As a student, I like reading. I have read a lot of books. They not only broaden my horizons(视野)but also give me inspiration(灵感). My Life Story is my old book. My Life Story was written by ...以“ My father”为题的英语作文_英语书面表达_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
以“ My&father”为题的英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
以“ My&father”为题的英语作文
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 10:37:35
在父亲节(6月16日)来临之际,请你根据下表提供的信息写一篇以“ My father”为题的英语作文,介绍其大体情况,并谈谈你对父亲的评价。
<FONT color=#
又高又胖,短头发,大眼睛
(数学)教师,(工作努力,上课活泼生动,深受学生喜爱)
诚实,善良
   1.80词左右。
    可以适当增加细节,使行文连贯。 
&My father
My father is a 40-year-old math teacher . He is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes . He always works hard . His classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students .
My father is an honest and kind man . He often helps other children and me with our maths.
My father' s hobby is playing table tennis . We often play table tennis together at the weekends .
My father is not only a good father but also a good friend . I have learned a lot from him . I love my father very much .
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)以My friend为题的高中英语短篇作文_百度知道
以My friend为题的高中英语短篇作文
我有更好的答案
she has black hair: playing volleyball jump rope rubber band skipping ran to play table tennis and so on! Her 13 years old this year, big eyes and a cherry small mouth, mother is a teacher, there are a lot of hobbies, her house in yanchengI have a good friend, such as, her father is a doctor, she had a very happy family, her name is red, jiangsu China
Hello, everyone! My name is Xing Xiaoqing. You can call me Cherry.
I’m in Class 0506. Li Nan is my best friend. She’s thirteen years old. Her birthday is on October 3rd and she was born in Shen Zhen. She lives with her family in Haimen. She’s 1.60 metres tall. She has black hair and she wears glasses. She is very lovely and pretty.
She likes eating dumplings, chocolates, peanuts and vegetables. She dislikes pork, sweets and green tea.
She loves listening to music. She has lots of CDs. She likes reading and writing. She is the newest member of the Maths Club. She has many hobbies, such as dancing, running and playing computer gam...
我认为高中就背一背高考题的书面表达,和完形填空,如果还有时间的话,就在阅读理解里找好的段落背,不在多,关键在精,和你要会用背过的东西 罗
百度上很多啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁never_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
die永远不死never say die永不言败;永远不要说「完了;永不言弃;不要失望}