my father 英语作文文my. role. model-my. father

您所在的位置: >
圣诞节英语作文700字《I am grateful to my father》
圣诞节英语作文700字《I am grateful to my father》
  节日作文(圣诞节英语作文(精选)700字:I am grateful to my father),是试题网为提高学生写作水平提供的参考。为了让学生把握要点,培养其写作的灵感,以在考试中取得更好的成绩。试题网()的小编为考生们收集了圣诞节英语作文(精选)700字:I am grateful to my father,具体内容请各位考生及时查看如下,尽请关注!
  【试题网()-圣诞节英语作文700字:i am grateful to my father】
  i would like to thank the many people, but the most grateful to my father, from small to large, my father gave me encouragement and love so many.
  my father is warm and severe, when holiday time, he likes to join me sitting in bed talking days later to see if the book later. he told me is so severe! in particular, i do not listen, his eyes were round, sharp eyes like a sword in my body scan to scan, i immediately for the mistakes i feel ashamed.
  i love my father, grateful to him for my pay, my education. when i was sick, is to take care of my father i i am in trouble, the father is kind of nice to help me. he gave me the love is selfless.
  one sunday evening, i feel listless, had no energy to the body. dad found, help me to rest, give me temperature. goodfellas! 39 degrees 5! at this time, i also head halo youteng body cold and hot, uncomfortable bed in dengjiao, the father then took a wet towel on my head enough, i feel better. in the 3-point night, i did not fire back, the father had no choice but to the clinic to buy medicine for me, a father of seven lianpao clinics, but are not yet open. by 6 o'clock, my father turned to the county hospital, the father upstairs downstairs to buy medicine for me, pay, i can clearly see the father of crystal beads of sweat on his forehead. at this point, i really wanted to say to the father: &dad, i thank you!& dad is not only concerned about my body, is also very concerned about my learning.
  no matter how busy work and more tired, every night my father gave me guidance homework, i usually check to check on more than 11 o'clock. one night, my father came back to work overtime has been 9:30, i stilll want to inspect operations, said: &dad, you are very tired, not to rest as soon as possible, for giving me a second inspection operations tomorrow.& father solemnly told me: &the things that day to be completed that day.& i have to check in the operation, dad, i found several questions wrong, he would oversee all the wrong i have the title all the mistakes. under the guidance of the father, my math with a leap of 100 points khao twice, the last test at the end of the 99.5 points khao. and the english language is that there is great progress.
  i would like to thank my father for his self-confidence and gave me strong, thank him for giving me the warmth of love, i will use practical actions to return to my father's love.[ 结 束 ]
  以上试题网()的小编为考生们收集了传统节日作文圣诞节英语作文(精选)700字:I am grateful to my father范文
关于“”的最新试题:
查询实用工具
试题网导航您所在的位置:
感恩父母英语作文700字:I am grateful to my father
16:25:16 &&&&来源: 湖北招生考试网
【网络综合-感恩父母英语作文700字:I am grateful to my father】感恩是什么?感恩是感激别人对自己的恩惠。在社会生活中缺少不了感恩,所以我们要学会感恩。在此湖北考试网为大家整理的感恩父母英语作文700字:I am grateful to my father的文章,供广大家查阅!!更多最新信息请点击节日作文大全I would like to thank the many people, but the most grateful to my father, from small to large, my father gave me encouragement and love so many.My father is warm and severe, when holiday time, he likes to join me sitting in bed talking days later to see if the book later. He told me is so severe! In particular, I do not listen, his eyes were round, sharp eyes like a sword in my body scan to scan, I immediately for the mistakes I feel ashamed.
I love my father, grateful to him for my pay, my education. When I was sick, is to take care of my father i I am in trouble, the father is kind of nice to help me. He gave me the love is selfless.
One Sunday evening, I feel listless, had no energy to the body. Dad found, help me to rest, give me temperature. Goodfellas! 39 degrees 5! At this time, I also head halo Youteng body cold and hot, uncomfortable bed in Dengjiao, the father then took a wet towel on my head enough, I feel better. In the 3-point night, I did not fire back, the father had no choice but to the clinic to buy medicine for me, a father of seven Lianpao clinics, but are not yet open. By 6 o'clock, my father turned to the county hospital, the father upstairs downstairs to buy medicine for me, pay, I can clearly see the father of crystal beads of sweat on his forehead. At this point, I really wanted to say to the father: "Dad, I thank you!" Dad is not only concerned about my body, is also very concerned about my learning.
No matter how busy work and more tired, every night my father gave me guidance homework, I usually check to check on more than 11 o'clock. One night, my father came back to work overtime has been 9:3
[责任编辑:湖北招生考试网]
【&&】【】
加入收藏 |
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved
站务: 广告: 邮箱:(娱乐类除外)
ICP备案号:鄂ICP备号-1&网监备案号:
分流站&湖北唯一PR8的教育门户高二英语作文:My Father作文350字_高中中考作文 - 作文库
没有作文库帐号?
作文库帐号直接登录
&年级作文导航
&作文类型导航
高二英语作文:My Father
  Father was my first teacher and is my dear friend. When I was a little girl, I used to sit on my father's knees, listening to his stories. The story&Two friends and a Bear&told me&a friend in need is a friend indeed.&I will never forget the story&Madame Curie&which tells me a truth&where there is a will,there is a way.&Father's stories enriched my life and did a lot of good to my growth.
  When I was seven years old,I started primary school.I was young,so my father picked me up from school every day.On the way,I told father everything that happened at school.Father listened carefully and always smiled happily. Sometimes I sang a beautiful song. My sweet and lovely voice gave my father the greatest pride.My father is always proud of me. He hopes I will make great progress in my study. Now I have made up my mind to study harder and harder.
  I'm sure my father's love will lead me to my success and I will love him forever!
BAIDU_CLB_singleFillSlot("127978");
作文 http://www.zuowenku.net
原创作文每篇0.5元-2.0元
作文库推荐
网友正在看初中英语作文:描写父亲的初中英语作文_My Father
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:描写父亲的初中英语作文_My Father】My father is a kind man. He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance. He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated.(英语作文)     My father is a man of devotion. Every morning he gets up the earliest to make breakfast for us. In the evening, he is always the late to come back home. At weekends, he always takes us to go outing in his car. He is a man of few words, but he often says to me "A little learning is a dangerous thing". I will always remember these words.     I love my father very much.         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
关于父亲节的英语作文:我的爸爸My father!
来源:  10:33:37 【】 
There is always a brilliant image living in my heart. That is my dear father. Seen through the eyes of many other people, father seems to be a very ordinary person. But he is quite extraordinary in my eyes, I have never lost my wonder at his good-personalities such as diligence, devotion, care, optimism ever since my childhood.Being a farmer, father works very hard in the fields all the year round. He works from dawn till dusk every day and even till midnight when it is the harvest season. He seldom enjoys leisure with other farmers even if the farm work is not much. He chooses to live a busy life with reluctance to stop for a while.Father devotes all himself to our family. As we are poor, he always tries his best to support our family and afford the tuitions for my brother and me. For the whole family, for brother and me, he never stops working laboriously in the fields throughout the year. Now he has got a wrinkled face and white hair because of excessive hard work, looking much older and weaker than any other person of his age. In spite of all this, father never complains to us. It is his full devotion that we‘re living a better life now. It is his full devotion that both my brother and I are able to study at college.Father shows much care to us children and my mother as well. Whenever there is any delicious food on the table, he just leaves it to us while he takes the simple one himself. If my brother and I fall ill, he will not hesitate a moment to get some medicine for us or take us to see the doctor. My mother suffers a bad disease. Father looks after her very carefully. He never lets mother do any heavy work both at home and in the field. Mother appreciates him m much that she often praises him as a model husband before others.Father is a person full of optimism. He never complains about our poor life. He is never frustrated by trouble. He often tells us that everything will be all right if we have enough confidence in life. Due to his optimism, we are all confident to face our life and work.We all think that father is not in the least an ordinary man. He plays an extraordinary role in my family. We can‘t have anything without him. Now I‘m pursuing further studies at college far away from father. I miss him very much. And I often see him in my dreams. His great image is deeply carved in my mind.评语:  作者以朴实的语言充满感情地刻画了父亲的不平凡的形象,分别从四个不同的角度描述了父亲的勤劳、奉献、关爱和乐观。内容真实感人,行文简洁流畅,结构清晰,组织有条有理,首尾呼应,给读者以强烈的感染力。  作者用词简洁精确,并能很好地尝试一些新学的词汇及表达,使简洁的行。文更为生动。作者没有运用太多复杂的句式,但能适当运用介词短语、分词结构、强调及重复的手法,恰到好处& 地突出了行文句式的变化,使文章更耐读。&1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 17:16:22)?&&( 17:15:36)?&&( 17:14:49)?&&( 17:13:02)?&&( 17:11:48)?&&( 17:06:58)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |