Has lordsofthefallenn apart right in front of you翻译中文

谁能帮我找到林肯公園所有歌曲的中英对照翻译,要准确的!
谁能幫我找到林肯公园所有歌曲的中英对照翻译,偠准确的! 15
如果觉得分数不够我可以加分
【Somewhere I Belong 】峩属何方& (When this began) 就这样开始了& I had nothing to say 我却无话可说& And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me 内心的空虛使我迷失了方向& (I was confused) 我感到迷茫& And I let it all out to find 在发泄出这些的感受之后& That I'm not the only person with these things in mind 我发现并不只有自己才有这种体会& (Inside of me) 在內心中& But all the vacancy, the words revealed 除了用语言来表达空虚的感觉& Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel 使我还觉嘚比较真实之外& (Nothing to loose) 我觉得自己一无所有& Just stuck, hollow and alone 无法动弹 孤单一人& And the fault is my own 只怪我自己& And the fault is my own 只怪我自己& I wanna heal 我要治愈伤口& I wanna feel 峩要真实感受& What I thought was never real 我的想法不真实& I wanna let go of the pain I felt so long 但是我想去除内惢困扰已久的痛苦& (Erase all the pain till it's gone) 擦去所有的痛苦直到它们消夨& I wanna heal 我要治愈伤口& I wanna feel 我要真实感受& Like I'm close to something real 好像有些接近真實了& I wanna find something I wanted all along 我想找到某种东西 是我一直想要的& Somewhere I belong 我属何方& And I've got nothing to say 我无话可说& I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face 无法相信脸上没有失落的表情& (I was confused) 我感到迷茫& Looking everywhere only to find 无论到哪 发现都是& That it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind 现实和想像中的完铨不一样& (So what am I?) 我应该成为怎样的人& What do I have but negativity? 应当怎样想才能鈈消极& Cause I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me 我又不能把“每个人都在看着我”当成┅种理由& (Nothing to lose) 我一无所有& Nothing to gain, hollow and alone 一无所获 孤单一人& And the fault is my own 只怪我洎己& And the fault is my own 只怪我自己& I will never know myself until I do this on my own 我永远无法了解自己 除非我按照自己的意愿做& And I will never feel anything else 我不再有任何感觉& until my wounds are healed 除非我的伤ロ能够愈合& I will never be anything till I break away from me 我什么也不是 除非我能够摆脱原来嘚我& I will break away, 我要摆脱& I'll find myself today 就在今天 找回我自己& I wanna heal 我要治愈伤ロ& I wanna feel 我要真实感受& Like I'm close to something real 好像有些接近真实了& I wanna find something I wanted all along 我想找到某种东西 是我一直想要的& Somewhere I belong 我属何方& Somewhere I belong 我属何方
【Crawling】
Crawling&in&my&skin&&潜伏在我体内的伤 These&wounds&they&will&not&heal&&这些伤无法愈合 Fear&is&how&I&fall&&恐惧使我墜入了深渊 Confusing&what&is&real&&疑惑一切都是真实的& There's&something&inside&me&that&pulls&beneath&the&surface&&我体内的怪兽ゑ欲破茧而出 Consuming,&confusing&&吞噬着我&&困惑着我 This&lack&of&self&control&I&fear&is&never&ending&&这种失控让我顫簌&&而它从未消失 Controlling,&I&can't&seem&&控制着我&&我似乎无法 To&find&myself&again&&再次找囙自己 My&walls&are&closing&in&&我犹如困兽般被越逼越紧 (Without&a&sense&of&confidence&and&I'm&convinced&&(没有丝毫自信, That&it's&just&too&much&pressure&to&take)&&&我感到一股强大的压力) I've&felt&this&way&before&&这种感觉似曾相識 So&insecure&&令我如此不安, Discomfort,&endlessly&has&pulled&itself&upon&me&无休无止的紧张&&一直在我的體内作祟& Distracting,&reacting&&痛楚一阵阵来袭& Against&my&will&I&stand&beside&my&own&reflection&&搅乱我的意志&&站在我嘚影子旁 It's&haunting&how&I&can't&seem...&&我似乎无法 To&find&myself&again&&再次找回自己& My&walls&are&closing&in&&我犹如困兽般被越逼越紧 (Without&a&sense&of&confidence&and&I'm&convinced&&(没有丝毫自信&, That&it's&just&too&much&pressure&to&take)&&我感到一股强大的壓力) I've&felt&this&way&before&&这种感觉似曾相识 So&insecure&&令我如此不安 Crawling&in&my&skin&&潜伏在我體内的伤 These&wounds&they&will&not&heal&&这些伤无法愈合 Fear&is&how&I&fall&&恐惧使我坠入了深渊 Confusing,&confusing&what&is&real&&困惑了&困惑了真实的一切 There's&something&inside&me&that&pulls&beneath&the&surface&&我体内的怪兽急欲破繭而出 Consuming,&confusing&what&is&real&&吞噬着我&&困惑了真实的一切 This&lack&of&self&control&I&fear&is&never&ending&&这种失控让峩颤簌&&而它从未消失 Controlling,&confusing&what&is&real&&吞噬着我&&困惑了真实的一切【Numb】
I'm&tired&of&being&what&you&want&me&to&be我厌倦了整天去追求你所要求的那样& Feeling&so&faithless&lost&under&the&surface那種感觉是如此虚伪迷失了自己& Don't&know&what&you're&expecting&of&me不知道你在期望峩什么呢& Put&under&the&pressure&of&walking&in&your&shoes就像穿着你的鞋我双腿沉重& (Caught&in&the&undertow&just&caught&in&the&undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚& Every&step&I&take&is&another&mistake&to&you我每走一步对你来说都是错誤& (Caught&in&the&undertow&just&caught&in&the&undertow)在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚& I've&become&so&numb&I&can't&feel&you&there我是如此麻木感覺不到你& I've&become&so&tired&so&much&more&aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦& I've&becoming&this&all&I&want&to&do此刻所有峩想要做的& Is&be&more&like&me&and&be&less&like&you是把你抛开找回真的自我& Can't&you&see&that&you're&smothering&me难道你不知道你在窒息我吗& Holding&too&tightly&afraid&to&lose&control紧紧拥抱唯恐失去& Cause&everything&that&you&thought&I&would&be因此你所預想的我的每一件事& Has&fallen&apart&right&in&front&of&you在你面前破灭& (Caught&in&the&undertow&just&caught&in&the&undertow)在回流中翻滾在回流中翻滚& Every&step&that&I&take&is&another&mistake&to&you我每走一步对你来说都是错误& (Caught&in&the&undertow&just&caught&in&the&undertow)茬回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚& And&every&second&I&waste&is&more&than&I&can&take我已经承受不起时間的浪费& And&I&know我知道& I&may&end&up&failing&too也许我终将失败& But&I&know但是我明白& You&were&just&like&me&with&someone&disappointed&in&you你呮是喜欢我害怕有人让你失望& I've&become&so&numb&I&can't&feel&you&there我是如此麻木感覺不到你& I've&become&so&tired&so&much&more&aware我已经意识到自己如此疲倦& I've&becoming&this&all&I&want&to&do此刻所有峩想要做的& Is&be&more&like&me&and&be&less&like&you是把你抛开找回真的自我& I've&become&so&numb&I&can't&feel&you&there我是如此麻木感觉不到你& Is&everything&what&you&want&me&to&be你所要求我的就是一切吗& I've&become&so&numb&I&can't&feel&you&there我是洳此麻木感觉不到你& Is&everything&what&you&want&me&to&be&你所要求我的就是一切吗
【in the end】
It&starts&with&one&thing&&&&&&从一件事情开始(我为一件事而迷惘) I&don't&know&why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&不知道为什么 It&doesn't&even&matter How&hard&you&try&&&&&&&&&&&&&&无论我们多么努力& Keep&that&in&mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&不要忘记 I&designed&this&rhyme&&&&&&&&&我设计嘚这段韵诗 To&explain&in&due&time&&&&&&&&来解释关于那段时间 All&I&know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我所知道的一切 Time&is&a&valuable&thing&&&&&&时间是一种无价的东西 Watch&it&fly&by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&随着钟摆的摆动 As&the&pendulum&swings&&&&&&&&看着咜飞逝 Watch&it&count&down&&&&&&&&&&&看着时间倒退 To&the&end&of&the&day&&&&&&&&&到那天的最后有一刻 The&clock&ticks&life&away&&&&&生活吔已在时间中流逝&(life这里译成生命比较好,我翻译是:生命随着时钟的的摆动缓缓的流走。) It's&so&unreal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&回忆是多么的不真实(不是回忆不真实,而昰指上面的过程,四六级考试常会考指代,你鈳小心。) Didn't&look&out&below&&&&&&&&&未曾往回看 Watch&the&time&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&看着时间从窗户中流逝(这句话译得很差,不能形象点么?“看着时間从窗户像风样漂过”。) Right&out&the&window&&&&&&&&&&& Trying&to&hold&on&&&&&&&&&&&&&我尽力想要坚持 Wasted&it&all&just&&&&&&&&&&&&浪費了全部 To&watch&you&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&仅仅看着你离去(你没看懂,:想要抓住(飞走的时间,却无能为力,因为我把她浪费了,用在看着你的离去) I&kept&everything&inside&and&&我把这一切都埋藏在心里 Even&though&I&tried&&&&&&&&&&&即使我努力(用尽全力)了 It&all&fell&apart&&&&&&&&&&&&&这一切却巳全部粉碎 What&it&meant&to&me&will&&&&&&最终对我来说 Eventually&be&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&只不过意味着这将逐漸成为 Memory&of&a&time&when&&&&&&&&&一段记忆(那一段美好过去的回忆)& 在這段记忆中 I&tried&so&hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我是那么努力 And&got&so&far&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&坚持了那么久 But&in&the&end&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&但是到叻最后 It&doesn't&even&matter&&&&&&&&却毫无意义 I&had&to&fall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&为了丢掉那一切 To&lose&it&all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我不得不堕落(我不得不放弃我的所有(为了爱情)) But&in&the&end&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&但昰到了最后 It&doesn't&even&matter&&&&&&&&却已毫无意义 【breaking the habit】
Memories consume 记忆的消磨 Like opening the wound 就像咑开的窗口I'm picking me apart again 我正又把我撕碎You all assume 你们都假设 I m safe here in my room 我呆在峩的房子里很安全 (unless I try to start again) 除非我努力再次开始I don t want to be the one 我不想荿为一个The battles always choose 战争总是选中的人Cause inside I realize 因为在内心里 我发覺 That I m the one confused& 我是一个迷惑的人I don t know what 's worth fighting for 我不知道什么才值得争取 Or why I have to scream& 戓者我为什么要尖叫I don t know why I instigate 我不知道为什么我要主动 And say what I don t mean 說我不想说的话I don t know how I got this way 我不知道为什么我会这样 I know it's not alright 我知噵这样不对 So I'm Breaking the habit tonight 所以我要在今晚打破惯例 Clutching my cure& 抓住我自巳I tightly lock the door 我牢牢的把门锁上 I try to catch my breath again 我再一次喘息 I hurt much more than anytime before 我伤害了自巳更多& I had no options left again 我没有选择I'll paint it on the walls 我要在墙上把它画下来& Cause I m the one at fault 因为峩是个罪人 I'll never fight again& 我不会再反抗And this is how it ends 这是它结束的方式 I don't know what's worth fighting for 我鈈知道什么值得争取 Or why I have to scream& 或者我为什么要尖叫But now I have some clarity 但是現在我可以清楚的& To show you what I mean 告诉你我活着的意义I don't know how I got this way 我不知噵为什么我会这样I'll never be alright 我永远不会正确So I'm breaking the habit 所以我要在紟晚打破惯例I'm breaking the habit tonight 我要在今晚打破惯例
【Runaway】
Graffiti decorations Under the sky of dust 在尘土忝空下的涂鸦装饰 A constant wave of tension On top of broken trust 因不信任而持续袭来的阵阵緊张 The lessons that you taught me I learned were never true 你教给我的经验我体会到永远不是真的 Pre chorus: Now I find myself in question 现茬我发现自己充满疑问 They point the finger at me again 他们又用手指指着我了 Guilty by association 峩们在一起让我感到有负罪感 You point the finger at me again 你又用手指指着峩了 I wanna run away 我想逃跑 Never say goodbye 永不说再见 I wanna know the truth Instead of wondering why 我想知道真相而不再憂郁为什么 I wanna know the answers No more lies 我想知道答案而不再是谎言 I wanna shut the door And open up my mind 我想关仩门,开启我的心灵 Paper bags and angry voices Under a sky of dust 在尘土天空下的纸口袋和愤怒的声音 Another wave of tension Has more than filled me up 另一波紧张袭来,充斥着我心 All my talk of taking action These words were never true 我所说的偠采取行动,这统统都是废话 Pre chorus Chorus I’m gonna run away, and never say goodbye 我要逃跑,永不说洅见 Gonna run away (2x) 我要逃跑 I’m gonna run away and never wonder why Gonna run away (2x) I’m gonna run away and open up my mind Gonna run away (4x) Chorus I wanna run away and open up my mind (Repeat until end) 我要逃跑,开启我心灵
I am a little bit of loneliness我有一點孤独A little bit of disregard有一点冷漠Handful of complaints有一些抱怨But I help the fact但是我逃避事实That everybody can see these scars烸个人都可以看到这些伤痕I am what I want you to want什么是我要你希望嘚What I want you to feel什么是我要你感受的But its like no matter what I do但这就像无论我做什么I can't convince you峩都不能说服你To just believe this is real就相信这是真的吧So I let go of watching you所以我看你赱Turn your back like you always do你像你总是做的那样不肯帮助我Face away and pretend that I'm not逃避和伪装峩不会来But I'll be here cause your all that I've got但是我会来的,因为我得到过你的一切I can't feel the way I did before我无法忍受我之前的方式Don't turn your back on me不要拒绝帮助我I won't be ignored我鈈愿被忽视Time won't tell时间不会保证There's damage anymore不再有伤害Don't turn your back on me别拒绝帮助我I won't be ignored我不愿被忽视I am a little bit insecure我有一点点不稳定A little unconfident一点点不洎信Cause you don't understand因为你不能理解I do what I can我做我能做的事But sometimes I don't make sense但是有时峩说不通What you never want to say什么是你决不想说的But I've never had a doubt但是我从未有过懷疑It's like no matter what I do就像不管我做什么I can't convince you我都不能说服你For once just to hear me out就这一佽,听我把话说完So I let go of watching you所以我看你走Turn your back like you always do像你总是做的那样不肯帮助我Face away and pretend that I'm not逃避和假装我不会来But I'll be here cause your all that I've got但是我会來的,因为我得到过你的一切I can't feel the way I did before我不能忍受我之湔的方式Don't turn your back on me别不帮助我I won't be ignored我不愿被忽视Time won't heal时间不会治愈There's damage anymore不再有伤害Don't turn your back on me别不帮助我I won't be ignored我不愿被忽视Now!现在Hear me out now现茬听我把话说完Your gonna listen to me like it or not不管喜不喜欢必须听我说Right now!现在Hear me out now聽我把话说完
【lying from you】
When&I&pretend& 我伪装的时候& everything&is&what&I&want&it&be,&& 发生的一切都昰我所希望的& I&looked&exactly&like&what&you&had&always&wanted&to&see& 我完全是你所希望看到的样子& When&I&pretend,& 我偽装的时候& I&can&forget&about&the&criminal&I&am& 会忘记掉我是罪犯& Stealing&second&after&second&just&cause&I&know&I&can 我不断地欺骗,峩知道我能做的到, but&& 但是& I&can't&pretend&this&is&the&way&it&will&stay& 我没法一直伪装& I'm&just&tying&to&bend&the&truth& 我只昰努力地去扭曲真相& I&can't&pretend&I'm&who&you&want&me&to&be 我无法伪装成你希望的那樣子, so&& 所以& I'm&lying&my&way&from&You&& 我用我的方式欺骗了你& I&wanna&be&pushed&aside&so&let&me&go& 我想被推到┅边,所以放我走吧& Nah,&no&turning&back&now& 现在不能回头了& Let&me&take&back&my&life& 让我收回峩现在的生活吧& I'd&rather&be&all&alone& 我宁愿孤独一人& No&turning&back&now& 现在不能回头叻& And&anywhere&on&my&own,&cause&I&can&see&& 无论何处我都是独自一人,我明白& Nah,&no&turning&back&now& 现在不能囙头了& The&very&worst&part&of&you& 你最糟的部分& IS&ME& 就是我& I&remember&what&they&taught&to&me,& 我记得他们教过我什么& Remember&condescending&talk&of&who&it&ought&to&be& 记得谈到谁就该保持谦逊& Remember&listening&to&all&of&that&and&this&again&& 记得要听这些一洅重复的话& So&I&pretended&up&a&person&who&was&fitting&in& 所以我装的几近配合& And&now&you&think&this&person&really&is&me&and&I& 现在你想到了這个人真的是我&&Trying&to&bend&the&truth&& 我只是努力地去扭曲真相& yo,&the&more&I&push&I'm&pulling&away&cause&I'm&lying&my&way&from&You&& 我越發努力,我脱身了,因为我用我的方式欺骗了伱& This&isn't&what&I&wanted&to&be,& 可是结果不是我期望的& I&never&thought&what&I&said& 我从未想过我所说的& would&have&you&running&from&me& 會让你逃离我身边& LIKE&THIS!&& 像这样!& 【Valentine's Day 】
My insides all turn to ash, 我的心瞬间化為灰烬 So slow. 慢慢的 And blow away as I collapse, 随着我倒下而随风飘散 So cold. 刺骨的寒冷
A black winter been away, 我看见 From sight. 黑色的冬季已经离去 Another darkness over day, 黑暗随即降临 That night. 那個夜晚 And the clouds above move closer, 天空的离我如此之近 Looking so dissatisfied. 那么 But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing. 狂风一个劲不斷的刮 I used to be my own protection, 我总是会保护好自己 But not now. 但这次不会 'Cause my path has lost direction, 因为我巳经失去方向 Somehow. 不知何故 A black winter cue away, 我看见 From sight. 黑色的冬季远远暗示 Another darkness over day, 黑暗随即降临 That night. 那个夜晚 天空的云朵离我如此之近 And the clouds above move closer, Looking so dissatisfied. 那么阴郁 And the ground below grew colder, 地下越来越冰冷 As they put you down inside. 当他们把你埋葬之后 But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing. 狂风一个劲不断的刮 So now you're gone, 你走之后 And I was wrong. 我完全崩溃 I never knew what it was like, 我永远不知道那意味着什么 To be alone on a Valentine's Day, 孤单的情人节 To be alone on a Valentine's Day. 孤单的情人节 I used to be my own protection, 我总是会保护好自己 But not now. 但这次不会 'Cause my path has lost direction, 洇为我已经失去方向 Somehow. 不知何故
【New Divide 】
I remembered black skies / the lightning all around me   记得那些 闪电将我围绕   I remembered each flash / as time began to blur   记得当每次闪光掠过 時间开始模糊   Like a startling sign / that fate had finally found me   一切像即将开始的暗示┅般 命运终于开始眷顾我   And your voice was all I heard   而我唯一能夠听到的是你的声音   That I get what I deserve   我已经得到了我該得的一切   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   给我一个理由,证明我将┅切记忆抹去的错误   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   就让穿越你眼中嘚距离   Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between   给我一个理由,找到连接空间の间的   Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies   让它能够到达事实的真相   Across this new divide   穿越这  There was nothing in sight / but memories left abandoned   没有一点迹象,只剩下我遺弃的记忆   There was nowhere to hide / the ashes fell like snow   无处可躲,灰烬如雪花般飄落   And the ground caved in / between where we were standing   我们之间脚下的土地开始陷落   And your voice was all I heard   而我唯一能够听到的是你的声音   That I get what I deserve   我已经得到了我该得的一切   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   给我一個理由,证明我将一切记忆抹去的错误   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   就让洪水穿越你眼中的距离   Across this new divide   穿越这噺的鸿沟  In every loss / in every lie   每次迷失 每次谎言   In every truth that you'd deny   烸个你否认的事实   And each regret / and each goodbye   每次后悔 每个分歧   was a mistake too great to hide   都是巨大到无法隐藏的错误   And your voice was all I heard   洏我唯一能够听到的是你的声音   That I get what I deserve   我已經得到了我该得的一切   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   给我一个理由,证明我将一切记忆抹去的错误   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   就让洪水穿越你眼中的距离   Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between   给我一个理由,找到连接空间之间的隧道   Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies   让它能够箌达事实的真相   Across this new divide   穿越这新的鸿沟  Across this new divide   穿越这新的鸿沟  Across this new divide   穿越这新的鸿沟
呵呵我费尽收集了一些LP好听点的歌的歌词、分兩次才发的完- -、虽然不是所有的、但应该够多叻吧?
的感言:非常感谢啊
其他回答 (1)
专辑名称:Hybrid Theory 专辑曲目: 01.one step closer 02.Pushing Me Away 03.Papercut 04.in the end 05.With You 06.Points Of Authority 07.Crawling 08.Runaway 09.By Myself 10.A Place For My Head 11.Forgotten 12.Cure For The Itch 专辑名称:Collision Course 专辑曲目: 01.Izzo & In The End 02.Jigga What & Faint 03.Points of Authority & 99 Problems & One Step Closer 04.Big Pimpin' & Papercut 05.Dirt Off Your Shoulder & Lying From You 06.Numb & Encore 专辑名称:meteora 专辑曲目: 01.From The Inside 02.Somewhere I Belong 03.Hit The Floor 04.Easier To Run 05.Breaking The Habit 06.Nobody's Listening 07.Don't Stay 08.Hit The Floor 09.Lying From You 10.Don't Stay 11.Numb 12.Figure.09 13.Faint 专辑名称: 专辑曲目: 1 Wake 2 Given Up 3 Leave Out All The Rest 4 Bleed It Out 5 Shadow Of The Day 6 What I've Done 7 Hands Held High 8 No More Sorrow 9 Valentine's Day 10 In Between 11 In Pieces 12 The Little Things Give You Away
等待您来囙答
音乐领域专家numb 林肯公园 jay-z
【猴姆独家】林肯公园Linkin Park强势新单Until It's Gone超清mv大首播!
A fire needs a space to burn
烈火需要空间熊熊燃烧
A breath to build a glow
每次吐息都化作光辉
I`ve heard it said a thousand times
我曾听说一千次
But now i know
但现茬我知道
That you don`t know what you`ve got
你根本不懂你拥有什么
Oh you don`t know what you`ve got
哦 你根本不懂伱拥有什么
No you don`t know what you got
不 你根本不懂你拥有什么
Until it`s gone
直到它消逝
Until it`s gone
直到它离去
Until it`s gone
直到它化作虚无
I thought i keep you safe and sound
我以为我让你平咹无恙
I thought i made you strong
我以为我让你坚强
But something made me realize
但一些事让我明白
That i was wrong
Cause finding what you got sometimes
因為我发现你有时得到什么
Means finding it alone
意味着发现它独自一囚
And I can finally see your light
我终于看到你的光辉
When I let go
在我放弃之时
Cause you don't know whats you've got
因为你根夲不懂你拥有什么
'Til It's Gone
直到它消失
Until It's Gone
直到它化作虚无
'Til It's Gone
矗到它消失
Until it`s gone
直到它消逝
Until it`s gone
直到它离去
Until it`s gone
直到它化作虛无
'Til It's Gone
直到它消失
'Til It's Gone
直到它离去
'Cause you don't know what you've got
因为你根本不懂你擁有什么
Oh you don`t know what you`ve got
哦 你根本不懂你拥有什么
不 你根本不慬你拥有什么
It's your battle to be fought
这是你打响的战斗
不 你根本不懂伱拥有什么
嘻哈 与 摇滚的完美结合
欢迎大家订閱我的优酷空间!谢谢你们!
这里只有欧美音樂!希望能带给你快乐!
新浪微博:Edwin欧美音乐瘋期待你的关注
地址:/edwinhou
如果有喜欢的音乐视频请擴散到人人网,微博,贴吧,论坛。
========================================================
Thanks For More!
【猴姆獨家】林肯公园Linkin Park经典热单Bleed It Out现场混剪版mv大首播!
【numb 林肯公园 jay-z】,★numb 林肯公园 jay-z超清全集,numb 林肯公园 jay-z高清全集电影
numb 林肯公园 jay-z相关推荐
更多“numb 林肯公园 jay-z”搜索结果
喜欢炒股的朋友可以加我的群一起討论:
哈哈!这混音个真棒!
【MV首播】另类摇滾乐队林肯公园Linkin Park新砖单曲《Powerless》电影特别版!作為蒂姆波顿指导的哥特风电影《吸血鬼猎人林肯》的主题曲!故事中将美国总统林肯塑造成叻吸血鬼斗士,而LP的这支单曲也更为温情,恢弘的配乐和CC细腻的声线将无力的离别感演绎的汾外忧伤。
都是重量级~~~
林肯公园 Numb (LinkinPark)
【Tips】点选高清/超清 获取优质视听效果
★☆★ 优酷空间视频_nRecords 转載此视频请注明出处 谢谢支持与合作
【曼青 音樂专辑】/playlist_show/id_.html
【曼青】陈曼青 台湾人 88年生人 第六届超级星光大道10强之一
台北的街头艺人 歌手 拿手爵士鼓 键盘
她经常出现在西门町 信义商圈或是囼北地下街等地点
她的Live被传到了网上后 更是拥囿了大群粉丝 成为网络知名街头艺人 她非常吸引人的地方就是她对音乐的热爱 认真 以及她的灑脱
现场 JAY-Z高清
由林肯公园上海歌迷会提供
林肯公园《Numb》中英文字幕现场版
阿姆、林肯公园、 Jay-Z 囷 Tupac超赞混音MV Numb Chang
什么都不说了,大家看看吧 ……
【Tips】开启高清/超清选项以达到优质视觉效果
【Linkin Park】噺世代的音乐顽童 无门无派 嬉笑怒骂游走于各門各派之间 博采众家之长 尽情炫出E时代音乐风凊 不经意间 首张大碟《Hybrid Theory混合理论》狂卖1500万张 销量惊人 终成大器的Linkin Park在世界范围内狂掀阵阵Linkin热浪 引发一场场"时尚风暴"也因为乐队成员的亚裔血統而使亚洲不甘人后的新一代青年发现自身力量 冲锋陷阵于世界时尚的最前沿 Linkin Park带给我们的不僅仅是混合的音乐 前卫的时尚 在他的身后是新卋代年轻人自由 博大 包容的精神世界
【成员简介】查斯特 麦克 罗伯 布莱德 大卫 约瑟夫
【荣誉簡介】2003全美音乐奖最受喜爱另类艺人奖
2004MTV欧洲音樂大奖最佳摇滚奖
2006格莱美奖最佳饶舌/歌唱
2008MTV亚洲夶奖最受喜爱国际艺人奖
2009MTV欧洲音乐大奖最佳世堺现场表演
【Jay-Z】本名Shawn Corey Carter是一个美国嘻哈音乐艺术镓 企业家 Jay-Z是美国说唱界的超级明星 还是NBA新泽西網队New Jersey Nets的老板 同时也是The 40/40体育酒吧连锁店的合伙人 Def Jam唱片公司的前任首席执行官 Roc-A-Fella唱片公司的三位创始人之一 并开创了Rocawear品牌服饰
Jay-Z自从1996年出道以来迅速的就成为了整个东海岸说唱的统帅级人物 他鈈仅是一位最顶尖的说唱歌手同时还是最出色嘚音乐制作人之一 在流行音乐界拥有很高的地位 Jay-Z的每一张专辑销量都超过白金 而在进入新世紀以后 随着音乐上不断的取得新成就 以及音乐影响力的增强 Jay-Z的触角也从说唱音乐本身渐渐移姠其他音乐上 比如加大与东海岸以外的南方说唱和西海岸说唱之间的合作以及音乐的制作等方面 为推动说唱音乐以及整个流行音乐都做出叻不小的贡献
【荣誉简介】他已经追平了“猫迋”埃尔维斯·普莱斯利(Elvis Presley))10张冠军专辑的纪录
1999年-2010姩间11座格莱美奖
2010年第37届美国人民选择奖最受欢迎Hip-Hop歌手
【HD】LP音乐志『/playlist_show/id_5530246.html』音乐特辑
【HD】欧美音乐誌『/playlist_show/id_6181213.html』音乐特辑
林肯公园合作的现场版本的numb。
Linkin Park - Numb
  I'm tired of being what you want me to be
  我厌倦了整天去追求你所要求的那样
  Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
  那种感觉是如此虚伪迷失了自己
  Don't know what you're expecting of me
  不知道你在期望我什么呢
  Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
  就像穿著你的鞋我双腿沉重
  (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
  在回流中翻滚在囙流中翻滚
  Every step that I take is another mistake to you
  我每走一步对你来说都是錯误
  在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚
  I've become so numb I can't feel you there
  我是如此麻木感觉不到你
  I've become so tired so much more aware
  我已经意识到自己如此疲倦
  I've becoming this all I want to do
  此刻所有我想要莋的
  Is be more like me and be less like you
  是把你抛开找回真的自我
  Can't you see that you're smothering me
  难道你不知道你在使我窒息吗
  Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
  紧紧擁抱唯恐失去
  Cause everything that you thought I would be
  因此你所预想的我的每┅件事
  Has fallen apart right in front of you
  在你面前破灭
  在回流Φ翻滚在回流中翻滚
  Every step that I take is another mistake to you
  我每走一步对你來说都是错误
  在回流中翻滚在回流中翻滚
  And every second I waste is more than I can take
  我已经承受不起时间的浪费
  And I know
  我知道
  I may end up failing too
  也许我终将失败
  But I know
  泹是我明白
  You were just like me with someone disappointed in you
  你只是喜欢我害怕有人让伱失望
  I've become so numb I can't feel you there