多么神奇的一首歌一个故事事翻译

把一个故事翻译成英语哦!
把一个故事翻译成英语哦!
一天,我参加了一家电视台创意的一个游戏。游戏内容是我身上没带一分钱,但我得去乘一辆公共汽车,车票的价格是一元钱,我要想办法“借”到这一元钱。游戏的方式是由我在前面借钱,电视台的摄像机在后面跟踪偷拍,实录下我在这个游戏中可能遭遇的种种场景。
我到了公共汽车站,犹豫了好久,才鼓起勇气对一位大伯说:“大伯,我的钱包被人偷走了,能借我一元钱坐公共汽车吗?”大伯头也不抬地说:“你们这种人我见得多了,现在到我这儿来讨一元钱,转个身又到别人那儿讨一元,一个月下来,你们的收入比我的工资还要高呢。可恶!”
大伯显然将我当成了职业乞丐,我一下子张口结舌,什么话也说不出来,第一个回合就这样败下阵来。我深吸了口气,准备第二次冲锋。
这次,我看准了一个慈祥的大妈。我红着脸上去搭讪:“大妈,我的钱包被人偷了,我现在身上一分钱也没有了,您能不能借我一元钱让我坐车回家?”大妈仔细看了我一眼说:“年轻人,我看你表面还像个知识分子,你应该去做一些体面干净的事情,年轻人要学好,你的路还长着呢,别一天到晚动歪脑筋。我现在可以给你一元钱,但我怕你以后明白了事理,要找后悔药吃时,你就会骂我,因为就是像我这样的人心慈手软,才一步步纵容了你的堕落。”
听着大妈的教诲,我找不着可以回答的话语,我想也许这不能怪大伯大妈,他们一定经历了太多这样的遭遇了。不过大妈的话倒提醒了我,说我像知识分子,我可以说自己是个大学生,也许更能博得同情。
一位打扮时髦的小姐走了过来,我迎上去:“小姐,我是个大学生,今天出门时忘了带钱包,你能借我一元钱让我乘车回学校吗?”小姐像受了惊吓似的,猛地后退几步,满脸疑惑地盯着我。她可能将我当成一个骚扰女孩的无赖,她像过雷区似的,在我身边画了个半圈,然后迅速地跑到了车站的另一头。 三个回合都以失败告终,我有些心灰意冷。我回头看时,电视台的摄像师一个劲地向我伸出大拇指,那是我们事先约定的暗号,意思是我得继续干下去,显然,我的失败正在他们的意料之中,这样的尴尬场面对旁观者来说,说不定正像一道精美的大餐呢。
一位小朋友走近公交车站,我想这是我最后的试验了。我不想说钱包、大学生之类的谎言了,我走过去,很客气地说:“小朋友,能借我一元钱乘公交车吗?”小朋友马上从口袋里掏出一元钱递了过来。这下轮到我惊讶了,没想到小朋友竟然什么都没问,就把钱给了我。
呆了好久,我才问小朋友:“你为什么要帮助我呢?”小朋友顺口说:“因为你没钱乘车呀。老师说过,帮助是不需要理由的。” 霎时,一股暖流从我心。
上面的故事~帮我 翻译成英语哦 ~
One day, I took part in
a game created by a television . The content of the game
is that there is not
a penny with me, but I have to
take a bus, ticket price is a dollar, I would find ways to "borrow"
yuan. The way of the game is that I have to borrow money in front, the television cameras following me to track videotaping, Live record all the scenes of the next I may encounter in this game .
I went to the bus station, hesitated for a long time before I
get up the courage to an uncle, said: "uncle , my wallet was stolen, and can you lend me a dollar to take a bus ?" Uncle said without seeing me : "You see I have met much more such people like you, and now you are here to beg for
a dollar, turn a body you may beg for a dollar to someone else ,then
a month later, your income is even higher than my salary . Abominable!"
Obviously the
uncle look at me as a professional beggar, I suddenly tongue-tied, no word can say。 The first round was so defeated. I took a deep breath, preparing a second assault.
This time, I spotted a kind
aunt. I flushed up approached: "Aunt, my wallet was stolen, I found not even a dime,
can you lend me a dollar to let me ride home?" The aunt gave me a careful : "Young man, I see you like the surface of the intellectuals, you should do some decent clean things , young people want to learn good, you still have a long road, do not move crooked brains all day . I can give you a dollar, but I am afraid that after you understand the whole matter, you may regret , you will scold me, because that is such a person like me without any leniency before condoning your depravity step by step . "
Listening to the teachings of Aunt, I can not find words to answer, I think perhaps it can not blame uncle and aunt, they must have experienced in many such examples encountered. But then so is aunt reminded me that I, like intellectuals, I can say that he was a college student, and perhaps win more sympathy.
A fashionable lady dressed up go over, I meet her: "Miss, I am a college student went out today, forgot wallet, can you lend me a dollar so I can go back to school?" Miss, as by a shock
, and threw back a few steps, She looked at me puzzled. She may be harassing me as a rogue , and she had like a minefield , when she drew a half circle around me, and then quickly went to the station the other end.
Three rounds have ended in failure, I am somewhat disheartened. I look back, the TV cameraman kept highly extended thumb to me, that we had agreed upon secret signal, which means I have to continue to work, obviously, my failure is that their expected, so the embarrassment of the scene of the observer, might do just as a fine meal.
A child approached the bus station, I think this is my last testing. I do not want that purse, college students like the truth, and I walked over, very politely, said: "The kids, can lend me a dollar to take the bus?" The child immediately handed over a dollar of money from his pocket . This is my turn to surprise, and I did not think that even the child asked nothing, put the money to me.
Spent a long time before I asked him: "Why do you want to help me?" The kid fluently, said: "Because you have no money to travel. The teacher said, help is no reason."
Instant, the warm current come from my heart.
One day, I took part in a television creative a game. The game content is not brought me a penny, but I have to go take a bus, ticket price is a dollar, I would find ways to "borrow" to the yuan. The way the game is to borrow money by me in front, behind the television cameras to track videotaping, Record of the next I may encounter in this game all the scenes. I went to the bus station, hesitated for a long time before the courage of an uncle, said: "Starting next week, my wallet was stolen, and can lend me a dollar to take a bus it?" Said uncle Touyebutai : "You see I have much more such people, and now I am here to discuss a dollar, turn a body went to someone else discuss where one dollar a month down, your income is even higher than my salary then. abominable!" Obviously my uncle as a professional beggar, I suddenly tongue-tied, what words can not tell you, the first round so defeated. I took a deep breath, preparing a second assault. This time, I spotted a kind of Aunt. I flushed up approached: "Aunt, my wallet was stolen, I found not even a dime, you can lend me a dollar let me ride home?" Said an aunt gave me a careful : "Young man, I see you like the surface of the intellectuals, you should do some decent things clean, young people want to learn, you still a long road, do not move all day long crooked brains. I can give you a dollar, but I am afraid that after you understand the whole matter, to find regret Yao Chi, you will be scolded me, because that is such a person like me without any leniency before a step by step condone your depravity. " Listening to the teachings of Aunt, I can not find words to answer, I think perhaps it can not blame uncle aunt, they must have experienced many such examples encountered. But then so be Aunt reminded me that I, like intellectuals, I can say that he was a college student, and perhaps win more sympathy. A fashionable lady dressed up to go over, I Yingshang Qu: "Miss, I am a college student went out today, forgot wallet, can you lend me a dollar so I was traveling back to school?" Miss, as by a shock like , and threw back a few steps, his face looked at me puzzled. She may be harassing me as a rogue girl, and she had like a minefield like, when I drew a half circle around, and then quickly went to the station the other end. Three rounds have ended in failure, I am somewhat disheartened. I look back, the TV cameraman kept highly extended thumb to me, that we had agreed upon secret signal, which means I have to continue to work, obviously, my failure is that their expected, so the embarrassment of the scene of the observer, might do just as a fine meal. A child approached the bus station, I think this is my last testing. I do not want that purse, college students like the truth, and I walked over, very politely, said: "The kids can lend me a dollar bus-it?" The children immediately from his pocket a dollar of money handed over. This is the next turn I was surprised, and did not think nothing, even the children asked, put the money to me. Spent a long time before I asked them: "Why do you want to help me?" The kids fluently, said: "Because you have no money to travel 呀. The teacher said, help is no reason." Instant, the warm current from my heart.
其他回答 (2)
这么长的文章才十个经验啊……我先去图书馆借书,回来帮你翻译吧……
One day, I took part in a TV creating game . The content of the game is that there is no money with me, but I had to take a bus,for which the ticket price is one Yuan. I would have to find someone to "borrow" me one Yuan. The way of the game is that I would borrow money in the front, the television cameras followed me to track videotaping, and record all the scenes that I may encounter in the game.
I went to the bus station, hesitated for a long time before I was couraged to go for an uncle, said: "uncle, my wallet was stolen, and can you lend me a dollar to take a bus ?" Uncle said without looking at me : "You know I have met much more such people like you, and now you are here to beg for a dollar, turn a body you may beg for a dollar to someone else, then a month later, your income is even higher than my salary . Abominable!"
Obviously the uncle regarded me as a professional beggar, I suddenly tongue-tied, with no word to say. The first round was so defeated. I took a deep breath, and prepared for the second round.
This time, I spotted a kind aunt. I flushed up approached: "Aunt, my wallet was stolen, I found not even a dime, can you lend me a dollar to let me ride home?" The aunt gave me a careful : "Young man, you look just like any of the intellectuals, you should do some decent clean things , young people want to learn good, you still have a long road to go, do not be foxy all day . I can give you a dollar, but I am afraid that after you understand the whole matter, you may regret , you will scold me, because that is such a person like me without any leniency before condoning your depravity step by step . "
Listened to the lessons of the aunt, I can not find an answer. I think perhaps I can not blame uncle and aunt, they must have experienced in many such examples. But then the aunt reminded me that I, looking like intellectuals, I can say that he was a college student, and perhaps win more sympathy.
A fashionable lady with make-up went over, I asked her: "Miss, I am a college student went out today and forgot my wallet, can you lend me a dollar so I can go back to school?" Miss, as by a shock , and threw back a few steps, she looked at me puzzled. She may be harassing me as a rogue , and she had like a minefield , when she drew a half circle around me, and then quickly went to the station the other end.
Three rounds have ended in failure, I am somewhat disheartened. I look back, the TV cameraman kept highly extended thumb to me, that we had agreed upon secret signal, which means I have to continue to work, obviously, my failure is that their expected, so the embarrassment of the scene of the observer, might do just as a fine meal.
A child approached at the bus station, I think this is my last chance. I do not want that purse, college students like the truth, and I walked over, very politely, said: "Hey boy, can lend me a dollar to take the bus?" The child immediately handed over a dollar of money from his pocket . This time it is my turn to get surprised, and I did not think that even the child asked nothing, gave the money to me.
After quite a long time I asked him: "Why do you want to help me?" The kid quickly said: "Because you have no money to get home. The teacher said, helping others should be for no reason."
Instantly, my heart was filled with something warm.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请人翻译下一个故事(中译英)
请人翻译下一个故事(中译英)
内容有点多 需要用应用文件翻译 ,会翻译的请加我QQ, 09:12
会弄的加我QQ
材料:在火车站旁边,有一群小孩子在玩耍。一个小孩子选择在废弃铁轨上玩,而另外的一群小孩子却选择 地正在行驶的铁轨上玩。如是这时候火车来了,刹车失灵了,它只能选择变道,那么它会选择哪个铁轨呢?
如果选择正在使用的铁轨的话,那受伤的小孩子就太多了。
如果选择废弃铁轨的话,那就好像太没有公平正义了。
为什么选择正确的小孩子会因为其他小孩子的错而受到惩罚呢?
Next to the train station, a group of children playing. Children abandoned in a choice of playing on the tracks, while another group of children are being selectively moving on to play the tracks. If so, when the train came, brake failure, it can only choose to change, then it will choose which tracks this?
If you choose to use the tracks, then injured a child on too much.
If the abandoned select the tracks, then do not like too much of fairness and justice.
Why did you choose the correct child because other children will be punished for the fault of this
等待您来回答
外语领域专家其实爱一直在身边 我翻译的一个故事_投稿吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,206贴子:
其实爱一直在身边 我翻译的一个故事收藏
爱的礼物 车上的乘客都同情的望着一个注目的年轻女人拄着白色拐杖走上车,她投了钱,用她的手感触着座位的位置,她走到走道上,他为她找到一个空座位。接着她坐上去,把她的手提包放在她的膝上,又把拐杖斜靠在她的腿上。 34岁的时候,苏三成了一个瞎子,到现在已经有一年了。因为一次误诊致使她失明了,突然之间她就陷入了黑色世界,她变得怒气、失意和自私。所有的一切都得依靠她的丈夫马克。 马克在是一位空军飞行管理员,他全心的爱着苏三,当她第一次失去视力,他看到她陷入绝望,他决定帮助她重新获得力量和自信以让她再次独立起来。最后,苏三感觉准备重返工作,但是她怎么才能达到上班的地方呢?她以前常坐公交车,但现在因为惊吓而不能一个人坐车在穿梭在城市里了。马克每天主动开车送她上班,尽管他们工作在城市的一南一北。开始,这让苏三感到满意。这也让马克为保护她没有感全感的妻子去做一点点活。很快,马克意识到他的安排没有执行了。苏三打算又一个人坐车去上班,马克心想,她还那么脆弱、生气--,如果她真要那样,会有什么后果?如他所料,关于她再次自己坐车去上班的想法而感到恼怒。 “我是瞎子”,她痛苦的说道。“我怎么知道我到哪了呢|?我感觉你在抛弃我”。听到这些话马克的心都碎了,但是他知道他自己该做什么。他承诺说每天早上和晚上他开车送她,无论多长时间,直到让她安心。他确实那么做了。整整两周,马克穿着军装,陪伴着苏三去上班,又接她下班。他告诉她如何依靠她的其他感官,特别她的听觉,用来确定她身处的地方和如何适应新环境。他帮助她和公交车司机达成朋友以便司机能留意她,并且给她预留座位。 后来,苏三还是准备独自去上班,星期一那天她到达了,在她离开之前,她甩掉了马可双臂的搀扶、临时的汽车伴侣、她的丈夫和她最好的朋友。对于他的忠诚、耐心、爱她充满了感激的泪水。她道声再见,第一次,她独自一个人上路。星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四。。。。。。每天她都做的很好,但是苏三从没有感到更好,她那么做着,她全靠她自己去完成。星期五早晨,苏三和往常一样坐着公交车去上班,在她找钱要走下车的时候,司机说:“我真的羡慕你”。苏三不确定是否司机在对她说话。毕竟,在这个地球上谁还会羡慕一个过去曾经努力寻找生活下去的勇气的失明女人。奇怪,她问司机:“你为什么说羡慕我?”司机回应道:“像你那样被人呵护和保护一定感觉很好”。苏三对于司机的话依然不明白。她又问道:“你的指的是什么?”司机回答说:“你知道,上周的每天早晨,一个形象佳好的绅士穿着军装曾经一直站在街角望着你走下车,他望着你并确保你安全的走过街道,直到你进入你的办公楼。接着他给你一个吻的手势,给你一个小小的祝贺,然后才离开。你是一个幸运的女士”。幸福的泪水从苏三的脸颊倾流而出,尽管她完全看不到他,但是她能感受到马克一直陪伴着她。她是幸运的,如此幸运,他给了她比视力更伟大的礼物,一份她不需要看到而能相信的礼物,一份能在黑暗里带来光明的爱的礼物。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或等一个人,还是一个故事?用英文翻译下_百度知道
等一个人,还是一个故事?用英文翻译下
尽量简短,谢谢了
提问者采纳
To wait for a person, or a story?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
waiting a person, or a story?有不会的可以再问我