today driving is not asit was so much funn as it was in th

You can store your downloads in your account when you signup!
Grab Screenshot From URL
Quick Demo
Record Your Screen
Start Over
Embed / Share
Add Text / Effects
Edit Video
Grabbing Screenshot from URL ...
No Panning
Placeit Stage Image
Try My Card Again
Your subscription will be canceled within 4 weeks from the first notice we've emailed you if this issue is not resolved.
You will not be issued new downloads while your account is past due and your previous download credits will expire within
one month after the end date of your subscription.
Get a 10% off any subscription package for the first 3 months!
No, Thanks
Choose a Plan!
How do I record my iOS app?
on how to record your iOS app.
How do I record my Android app?
on how to record your Android app.
I've installed Recordit but it keeps asking me to install Recordit
If you're on a Mac, you'll want to check to see if you have your notifications on "Do Not Disturb". If you have "Do Not Disturb" off, then trying shutting Recordit down and then clicking on "Record Your Screen" on the stage. You should then see a notification appear on the upper right of your screen. .
If you're on a PC, try shutting Recordit down. Now click the "Record Your Screen" button stage. It should open up a notification on the lower right of your screen. .
Which gestures do you support?
We currently support swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right and tap. We’ll be adding more gestures as we go.
I can't get Recordit to work... what can I do?
If you've looked at the help videos and you can still can't get it to work. You can .
Just keep in mind that it does not support gestures.
What does Recordit do? Is it safe?
Recordit is our app so yes, it's perfectly safe to use. We use it to record your screen so we can send
that recording to our servers for processing. You can always uninstall the app after using it with
Placeit if you're not feeling safe.
I don't like the camera movement. Can it just stand still?
Yes! Just click the "No Panning" option on the lower right of the screen!
400 x 300 px
1920 x 1440 px
Super high
3300 x 2475 px
640 x 360 px
Watermarked
1280 x 720 px
No Watermark
800 x 600 px
600 x 212 px
2720 x 960 px
Super high
4080 x 1440 px
Normal Size
1920 x 1440 px
Comp size: 1920 x 1440 px
75 Comps/month
Pick a Plan
Download Comp
Includes Non-branded Watermark - 1920 x 1440
Drag & drop not supported, but you can still upload via this input field:French version of this post , courtesy Stéphanie Potin-Grevrend.
So… seems to be quite the thing to do, no?
And telling people to eat whatever they want is…well, it’s incredibly controversial.
It’s just not done.
You know why I think it’s controversial? Not just because we live in a culture that’s messed-up, food-wise, but because we, as a culture, seem to take the worst possible view of human nature.
Let me explain.
It should come as no surprise to anyone reading here that our culture views food as a moral issue. A potentially dangerous moral issue. And, setting aside the very-interesting-but-not-to-be-had-right-now discussion of ethical and religious foodways, food just…isn’t.
Food isn’t moral. It’s not immoral, either. It’s morally neutral.
But, sadly, we live in a time and a place where it seems
(Notice, here, how the supposed moral value of food pretty snugly overlaps its supposed nutritional value. This is not a coincidence.) And we tend to take the most pessimistic view of human nature.
So, when I say “Adult human beings are allowed to eat whatever, and however much they want,” what people actually hear is: “GO OUT AND CRAM YOUR FACE WITH BAD, BAD TWINKIES!!!!!!”
I’m here to plead with you on this: first of all, people aren’t stupid. Please stop thinking that — it’s unkind and incorrect. Also, Twinkies aren’t bad. Even if they were, they couldn’t make you bad by association.
You know what else? This may come as a huge surprise, but if you’re willing to let go of those negative assumptions about human nature for one second, you might realize that pretty much no one wants to eat that way, anyhow.* Or not for long.
We’re animals, which means we’re pretty highly motivated to stay alive. We want to stay alive, okay? Which means means:
We want to be healthy.
We want to eat food that’s good for us.
Those desires, being tied to the ultimate desire — to survive — are pretty damn strong.
But you know what we want more than either of these? To be free. To not be told what to do. To not be bossed around as though we are perennially six years old. To not be manipulated, coerced, or condescended to.
Being un-free is a fate worse than death to an animal. It means either you will be killed, or you will be tortured and then killed, or your entire life and all of your efforts will be used exclusively in the service of someone else’s desires. And that service is probably going to be pretty unpleasant and continue indefinitely, until you die (see: tortured and then killed.)
Ever wonder why animals are willing to gnaw their legs off to get out of a trap? Why prisoners are willing to risk death in order to escape?
We’re all sensitive to threats to our freedom, even if, practically speaking, those threats don’t seem as bad as being trapped or imprisoned. We’re able to detect the merest whiff of a threat to our freedom, and we respond appropriately. To a strong and imminent threat, we’ll fight to the death. To a threat that’s just a whisper of a shadow of a threat, we’ll dig in our heels a little bit. Stop listening. Roll our eyes and take a step backward.
In the case of rewards and punishments used to induce certain behaviours, there’s a distinct manipulation at work. Freedom is taken by force or given up willingly in exchange for some savoury reward. But, either way, it is lost, whether you gave it, or it was taken from you.
We don’t like this. Even if we think we do at the time.
I won’t go off on my whole long tangent about
again, except to say: there is a body of research showing that humans acting under the threat of punishment or the promise of reward do sub-par work.
Whether that work is solving puzzles or learning information or exercising and eating well, the fact that an external, overriding consequence is actually the driving force behind the behaviour — rather than one’s own intrinsic desire — means that that behaviour is not actually free. It is coerced and manipulated and induced.
And going through the motions in order to reach the carrot or escape the stick actually takes something away from the benefit of those motions.
Exercising to lose weight makes fitness not as fun or useful.
Eating to lose weight makes nutrition not as fun or useful.
And, when things are not fun (meaning, intrinsically rewarding), it’s pretty much guaranteed that you will stop doing them, rendering your time “on the wagon” pretty much a loss. Because you’ll lose whatever long-term, intrinsic benefits might have come from doing those things voluntarily.
Besides which, who wants to ride a crap wagon that keeps throwing you off? You’re better off on foot. (Maybe rollerskates.)
So, when I say “Eat food. Stuff you like. As much as you want,” I don’t believe you’ll dive into a vat of Twinkies. Or, if you do, it’s only going to be to see what it would be like to dive into a vat of Twinkies.
I trust that you’ll climb your way out again.**
The bottom line is — freedom is important. In fact, it’s necessary. Without it, you can’t sustain anything that’s supposed to be good for you. Therefore, freedom is good for you.
And because I believe humans are reasonable beings who care about their own health and survival, I trust you to decide what you eat.
What if you’re not reasonable, and don’t care about your own well-being? Well then, my friends, not only is it still not my place to tell you what to do — telling you what to do wouldn’t work in the first place.
Readers have been clamouring a bit for me to just tell them how to eat already. And while, yes, I have a very specific training and a very specific set of beliefs about
my first job is to clear the slate, set aside all the
we’ve been handed about food, and establish a foundation of trust — trust that I am not going to take away your freedom, or your food, even when I have suggestions about what might be a good thing to try.
Trust that, ultimately, you’re the one who
what to do.
So, in the service of that, I offer you this:
Eat food. Stuff you like. As much as you want.
Far from being irresponsible, this is, in fact, the only unsolicited advice anyone has any business to offer another person.
And until you’ve accepted it as your irrevocable right as a human being, my opinions on nutrition don’t really matter much.
*Barring some kind of underlying medical condition or eating disorder, in which case a weight-loss diet is the last thing you need, anyhow.
**Perhaps with some assistance — which wouldn’t come in the form of a diet.
Afterparty
Drunkenness possible, but not guaranteed.
Share this post:
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
13 Trackbacks
Select Month
February 2015
April 2014
March 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
March 2013
January 2013
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
December 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
February 2011
January 2011
October 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
August 2009
April 2009
March 2009
January 2009
August 2008
March 2008
February 2008
December 2007
April 2006
August 2002
March 2002
Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The FatosphereGreatest Hits
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Posts&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&Comments
- Such an interesting discussion, Michelle. I am glad you chose& (The Whole30: When in doubt, cut it out.)
- Hi again.
Just last week I was at Superstore,& (The Whole30: When in doubt, cut it out.)
- Haha, thanks Maria! Not that you asked, but I think& (How to become a dietetic intern.)
Funny story. I worked for 7 years toward& (How to become a dietetic intern.)
- Those "guidelines" seem seriously messed up.
I looked at& (The Whole30: When in doubt, cut it out.)
- Interesting observation!& (The Whole30: When in doubt, cut it out.)
Get Blog Posts by Email
Facebook Me}

我要回帖

更多关于 city car driving 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信