客人的回复有点意思 来一根不明白意思,请帮忙以下。谢谢!

请帮忙 拼成完成, 意思不能改变,想办法让客户接受它。谢谢。_百度知道
请帮忙 拼成完成, 意思不能改变,想办法让客户接受它。谢谢。
所以gap很难缩小和 adjust more关于要修改 gap和换 Push button的问题,我已经问了工程师many times,
one pushes it at any point on the button that it will open,可以makes it not difficult to open. 由于DD 是从freestanding Structure change to built-in。其实我上次也说了,这个开门力度我们可以调整的. In respect of the push button,这是需要改要模具才能做到,结果是很难做到 in this stage
提问者采纳
单复数看实际情况 (修改了几处你原句里的英文表达. it opens when being pushed at any point on the button&quotRegarding the issue of modifying the gap and push button。若回答对您有所帮助. In respect of the push button, I have mentioned that we could modify the ease of door opening, modification - (产品等的)改进,你看下意思可以不) 您好, we need to modify the mold(s) to realize the function that &quot, but it turns out that it is quite difficult for us to do it as per your request, it is really difficult to narrow the gap and to adjust any more, making it easily to open、更改as per your request - 按照你方要求mold 或 mould - 模具. Since the DD has been changed from a freestanding structure to a built-in structure,不明白可继续提问. As a matter of fact, I have inquired the,原文翻译如上供参考,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
we could ma, but their responses are consistently &#39. As DD is
changed from freestanding structure to built-inAbout amending the gap and exchanging the push button. (后面这部分是帮你加的.This is the solution we bring out regarding your requests, this needs to incorporate new mould to make, it is very difficult to shrink the gap and adjust more. We faithfully wish to meet an agreement with you. I believe that I havimpossible in this stage&#39,
one pushes it at any point on the button that it will open, that the strengh of opening door is adjustable, I have posted these requests to our engineers for many times, please feel free to tell us, if you have any further questions or doubts. In respect of the push button
Concerning the problem with fixing the gap and changing the push button, i have already ask the engineer many times and he told me that it is very difficult in this stage.
Because the DD is from freestanding structure change to built-in, it is very hard to reduce the gap and adjust it more.
In regard with the push button, one pushes it at any point on the button and it will open, this requires 改要模具 to change it.
Like I said last time, we can adjust the force required to open the door and make it not difficult to open.改要模具是什么东西?
Regarding the gap modifying and replacement of Push button, I have inquired the engineer for many times. As a result, their response is consistently &Very difficult in this stage.&
Due to the sturcture format of DD, from freestanding to build-in, it is quite difficult to resize the gap and adjust more. In the respect of the Push button, one pushes it at any point on the button that it will open, it would be achieved only if changing the mold.
However, as I mentioned last time, we could adjust the strength of door opening, to make it without difficult.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Java中的子类和父类我还是不明白是什么意思 请高人指点一下
不要文绉绉的 我看懂就好 提前谢谢啦_百度知道
Java中的子类和父类我还是不明白是什么意思 请高人指点一下
不要文绉绉的 我看懂就好 提前谢谢啦
提问者采纳
就像家庭一样,你父亲的遗产你可以继承,而且你还有你自己的财产。举个例子:class Father{
public void show(){
System.out.println(&This is Father&);
class Son extend Father{
void receive(){
System.out.println(&This is Son&);
}在这里Son是子类Father是父类,子类通过extend继承了父类(包括父类的方法show),同时子类也有自己的方法receive。在以后创建了子类的对象后就可以通过“.”运算符调用了。
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我们先定义一个类,比如说就叫做Father吧,在这个类里面我们提供一个方法叫做:eat(),然后我们又定义一个方法叫做Son,并且继承这个Father类,这个时候,这个Son类就称为Father类的子类,而Father就是父类,这个子类Son继承了父类的方法,eat(),这样子类也可以调用 这个方法了。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外贸高手请进:我不明白客户的意思,请帮忙解释一下。多谢!_百度知道
外贸高手请进:我不明白客户的意思,请帮忙解释一下。多谢!
现在客户来问以下三种情况的报价,请问各位高手,这分别是什么意思?1) 1 palett ex work and CIF Vienna 2) 5 paletts ex work and CIF Vienna 3) 1 x 20 ft container (max. load - container paletts) ex work and CIF Vienna谢谢!
提问者采纳
  可能的意思是:  1)1个托盘装货数量报工厂交货价和CIF维也纳价  2)5个托盘装货数量报工厂交货价和CIF维也纳价  3)1个20英尺集装箱最大装货数量报工厂交货价和CIF维也纳价。  解释:ex work 和 CIF(交货地点) 是国际商会规定的13种价格术语中的两个。  以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。  第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)  Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)  第二组:F组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)  FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)  FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment)  船边交货(指定装运港)  FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment)  船上交货(指定装运港)  第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)  CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination)  成本加运费(指定目的港)  CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination)  成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)  CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination)  运费付至(指定目的地)  CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To  (named place of estination)  运费保险费付至(指定目的地)  第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)  DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)  DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination)  船上交货(指定目的港)  DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination)  码头交货(指定目的地)  DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination)  未完税交货(指定目的地)  DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination)  完税后交货(指定目的地)
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网上,有人回复的是:“ liaojk ” 这是什么意思?真的不明白,请帮忙解释,谢谢。_百度知道
网上,有人回复的是:“ liaojk ” 这是什么意思?真的不明白,请帮忙解释,谢谢。
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答