其他4条回答
是不是youarenotalone
we are one - kelly sweet?? 不知道是不是
是女生唱的嘛?
You and me女生版 是不是这首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌刚开始就是唱好几次“SAY ARE YOU READY”的,那首歌名字叫什么?
有一首歌刚开始就是唱好几次“SAY ARE YOU READY”的,那首歌名字叫什么?
一时想不起来勒,问问之星,帮我想想```
Are You Ready 歌手:Creed
刚开始唱的时候是好几个男生唱“SAY ARE YOU READY”然后台下的观众里的女生一起跟唱“SAY ARE YOU READY”
其他回答 (3)
Are You Ready For Love歌手:Julius Franciscatch a star if you canwish for something speciallet it be me, my love is freesing a song to yourselfthink of someone listeningone melody, you're all for mei'll write a symphony just for you and meif you let me love you, i'll paint a masterpiecejust for you to seeif you let me love you, let me love youare you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?you're the one like the sunshine your love around meyou'll always be the one for mesay the word and i'll be thereloving you foreverdon't let me gojust say it's sowe'll hear the music ring from the mountain topsto the valley below uswe'll serenade the worldwith a lullaby so the angels will know usangels will know us are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?loveoooh, oooh babyoooh, oooh babyare you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amyes i amyes i amyes i amyes i amare you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i amare you, are you ready, are you ready for love?yes i am
呵呵,是这首很熟悉的舞曲吖~?看过情书的人,都知道它哦~~~歌曲:《do somethin'》歌手:
Britney Spears 试听下载地址:“
”可放到空间里的地址:“
”歌词:do you feel this i know you feel this are you ready?i don't think so somebody give me my truck so i can ride on the clouds so i can turn up the bass like...somebody pass my guitar so i can look like a star and spend this cash like...whatchu gonna do when the croud goes ayo?why you standin' on the wall?music startin' everywhere so why don't you just move along?i see you lookin at me like i'm some kind of freak care to buy me a seat why don't you do somethin'?i see you lookin' at me like i got what you need get on up and saywhy don't you do somethin'?now you all in my grill cause i say what i feel only rocks on what's real baby bump bump but i can't do that with you only here with my crew i can roll if you can don't be a punk punk whatchu gonna do when the croud goes ayo?why you standin' on the wall?music startin' everywhere so why don't you just move along?i see you lookin at me like i'm some kind of freak care to buy me a seat why don't you do somethin'?i see you lookin' at me like i got what you need get on up and saywhy don't you do somethin'?i see you lookin at me like i'm some kind of freak care to buy me a seat why don't you do somethin'?na nananananana na nananananana i see you lookin' over here can't you tell i'm havin' fun if you care like i know you would stop starrin' at us and get your own space and do somethin'i see you lookin at me like i'm some kind of freak care to buy me a seat why don't you do somethin'?i see you lookin' at me like i got what you need get on up and say why don't you do somethin'?i see you lookin at me like i'm some kind of freak care to buy me a seat why don't you do somethin'?fuck!do somethin'ow!why don't you do somethin'?呵呵,快去试试吧~~~希望你喜欢哦~
问下楼主~~你想找的歌是不是一个国外的一个男生组合唱的~好像有点印象,如果是的话 我可以帮你找一下!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌里面的歌词是“就算走到最后什么都不是”“又会发生什么”只记得这几句了 是一个女生唱的 请问是那首歌 谢谢
有一首歌里面的歌词是“就算走到最后什么都不是”“又会发生什么”只记得这几句了 是一个女生唱的 请问是那首歌 谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
酷狗可以直接搜索歌词的哦,只要记住一句就可以搜索,试试去
梁静茹的《至少爱》
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌里面有一句歌词是:可不可以不够爱我,是位女歌手唱的,请问那首歌叫什么?
有一首歌里面有一句歌词是:可不可以不够爱我,是位女歌手唱的,请问那首歌叫什么? 5
不区分大小写匿名
I just can't stop loving with you
这首是英文的
我要的歌是中文
歌名是中文的
歌手也是中国的
《可不可以爱我》
为什么如此的安静
为什么明明想靠近
却还在迟疑
努力地我保持镇定