选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系
& 扫一扫,用手机看(支持微信观看和分享)虾米音乐网() - 高品质音乐 发现 分享
您所查看的专辑不存在或已经删除
关注虾米:Sina Visitor SystemHozier - Take Me To Church - KKBOX
Take Me To Church
作詞:Hozier&&&作曲:HozierMy lover's got humorShe's the giggle at a funeralKnows everybody's disapprovalI should've worshiped her soonerIf the Heavens ever did speakShe's the last true mouth pieceEvery Sunday's getting more bleakA fresh poison each weekWe were born sick, you heard them say itMy church offers no absolutionShe tells me 'worship in the bedroom'The only heaven I'll be sent toIs when I'm alone with youI was born sick, but I love itCommand me to be wellAmen (x3)Take me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god, let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god, let me give you my lifeIf I'm a pagan of the good timesMy lover's the sunlightTo keep the goddess on my sideShe demands a sacrificeTo drain the whole seaGet something shinySomething meaty for the main courseThat's a fine looking high horseWhat you got in the stable?We've a lot of starving faithfulThat looks tastyThat looks plentyThis is hungry workTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knifeOffer me my deathless deathGood god, let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knifeOffer me my deathless deathGood god, let me give you my lifeNo masters or kings when the ritual beginsThere is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sinIn the madness and soil of that sad earthly sceneOnly then I am humanOnly then I am cleanAmen (x3)Take me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god, let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god, let me give you my life
Copyright & 2014 KKBOX All Rights Reserved.加花瓣为微信好友}

我要回帖

更多关于 take me away mv 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信