介绍发明的英语作文文三色笔的发明

英语作文 我的发明80字,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 我的发明80字,
英语作文 我的发明80字,
I will invent a time machine in the as it 's been my dream in my life.Time machine allows people to travel back in time to prevent disaster to happen.It also allows people to tavel into dinstant future to find out solution for Incurable illness including cancer and aids.However,this machine may be abused by people to create chaos in our world or even completely change our history.Therfore,security features are essential for my invention.The future invention of time machine will definately bring more advantages for human being.
其实和汉语一样。
先写小提纲
我的发明可以这样
1. 什么发明
2. 发明的原因或者说目的
3.实际效果
4. 总结自己写,别人写的话,就没有意义啦 重在自己锻炼。。关于发明的英语作文、、急!比如说就是发明了一块表、然后这块表可以听音乐、、看电视、、当闹钟之类的、、就是一个平常的东西然后发明出来可以干很多事、、、、大家帮忙啊、、、写_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于发明的英语作文、、急!比如说就是发明了一块表、然后这块表可以听音乐、、看电视、、当闹钟之类的、、就是一个平常的东西然后发明出来可以干很多事、、、、大家帮忙啊、、、写
关于发明的英语作文、、急!比如说就是发明了一块表、然后这块表可以听音乐、、看电视、、当闹钟之类的、、就是一个平常的东西然后发明出来可以干很多事、、、、大家帮忙啊、、、写得好接着追加悬赏哈最好有翻译的说、、 再比如 、、、一辆会飞的车、、、要有想象力那、、、
The sport originated in the United States,and is now just achieving the type of popularity in the U.S.that it has received on a global basis,where it ranks behind only soccer among participation sports.Today there are more than 46 million Americans who play volleyball.There are 800 million players worldwide who play Volleyball at least once a week.In 1895,William G.Morgan,an instructor at the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in Holyoke,Mass.,decided to blend elements of basketball,baseball,tennis,and handball to create a game for his classes of businessmen which would demand less physical contact than basketball.He created the game of Volleyball (at that time called mintonette).Morgan borrowed the net from tennis,and raised it 6 feet 6 inches above the floor,just above the average man’s head.During a demonstration game,someone remarked to Morgan that the players seemed to be volleying the ball back and forth over the net,and perhaps "volleyball" would be a more descriptive name for the sport.排球历史 1892年在美国马萨诸塞州,耐史密斯博士挂起了两个篮筐从而发明了篮球,而摩根在观察了他的朋友的新发明之后想,对于那些已过中年的商人来讲篮球运动也许过于激烈了一些.因此,四年之后,摩根发明了自己的运动项目.又过了一个世纪,他的发明——排球同篮球一道成为了奥运会上速度最快、对抗性最强的比赛项目之一.摩根最初给他的发明起的名字是“mintonette”,当地的一位教授很快将其定义为一种把球击过球网的游戏,于是,它最初的名字也就发生了改变.
The abacus was invented in the sixth century by Chinese people.The umbrella was invented about 4000 years ago in Assyria,China and Egypt.The binoculars was invented in 1854 by Ignatio Porro in Italy.The camera was invented in 1827 by Joseph Nicephore Niepce who took the first picture.The bicycle was invented in 1880s in England.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文《汽车的发明过程》_百度知道
英语作文《汽车的发明过程》
oday I did a good thing and received praise. I picked it up and found it was my classmate’s. She was very excited and thankful having her exercise book again. I was very happy. She said thanks to me and said I was a little Lei Feng. When I passed the playground. So, when she was crazy finding her exercise book, I brought it to her, I found an exercise book on the ground
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:哪一项发明对生活既有利又有弊?跪求~~~
一篇80词的英语作文,要写出它是什么东西,怎样使用它,它给人们带来什么好处,又带来哪些坏处、_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:哪一项发明对生活既有利又有弊?跪求~~~
一篇80词的英语作文,要写出它是什么东西,怎样使用它,它给人们带来什么好处,又带来哪些坏处、
英语作文:哪一项发明对生活既有利又有弊?跪求~~~
一篇80词的英语作文,要写出它是什么东西,怎样使用它,它给人们带来什么好处,又带来哪些坏处、
Air-condition is widely used by people nowadays.It can make people cool when in the hot day.It can create a pleasant surrounding to work,to study,to sleep and so on.Air-condition is a useful invention,It's easy to use just turn on it and then adjust the temperature.But it destroy the environment,it releas lots of carbon dioxide.The weather become more and more warmer.The air-condition also consume large numbers of electricity.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文三色笔的发明_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文三色笔的发明
英语作文三色笔的发明
在我们步入人生第二次大考之时,紧张的气氛伴随着我们.不知不觉间感觉到如此重要的考试,仿佛被抹上一层不协调的黑影.接下来又是一个紧张的时刻-发试卷.面对试卷的来临,同学们的喜怒哀乐,又冒出了一个问题.那就是为什么一部分的差等生竟奇迹般...}

我要回帖

更多关于 三个和尚英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信