以my hobby为题的大学英语六级作文作文

初2英语作文
为题_百度知道
初2英语作文
要中等长度的!
提问者采纳
My hobby Everyone live in the world can't live without music.And my hobby is listening to music.I love Jay and Super Girl HeJie best.Jay's talent and HeJie's beautiful voice impress me a lot. When I rest after long-time study,listening to music can make me feel relaxed,and it also make me engergetic for next. It's good for everybody to have his own hobby. MY hobby My hobby is singing. I always sing with my friends. I think,singing is a good relaxing way. It can also express ourselves with the songs. Singing is happy. Singing is relaxing. Singing is exciting. I like singing very much! my hobbyI like sports very much.But basketball is my favorite sport.I often play basketball with my friends on the schoole piayground on my free time.Play basketball help to build me up,so I am very healthy now.Now basketball is becoming more and more popular all over the world.I like baketball.How about you?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Everyone should has some hobbies ,such as reading ,painting ,singing and so on .On my life ,I'm always playing table tennis ,it's my favorite sports .But I like painting ,too .It gives me a happy life and let me relaxing .On my free time ,I have nothing to do ,so I always painting a lot .I find it is very interesting not boring.I'm good at painting and I enjoy it very much.Except learning some knowledges ,playing tabble tennis and painting own my heart.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要英语作文 题目 my hobby 谢啦_百度知道
要英语作文 题目 my hobby 谢啦
I have many hobbies.In my spare time,I like listening to some pop music,especially the music played by some pop bands.It can make me relax and let me forget my unhappy moment. If I'm in good mood,I always read some history books,which I think is benefical to my study .Besides,surfing the Internet is another means of entertainment of mine.Through the Internet I can get some useful information and chat with my friends as well.The Internet has shortened our distance.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他4条回答
Different people have different hobbies。My hobby is surf the Net。It can help me know many things。When I was about ten years old,I can used the computer and surf the Net。I used computer to do my homework。Is it right?NO,it isn't。
As we know,everyone has their own hobbies besides me .I have a lot of hobbies and the best one that I like
is cooking.I remember that the thing happended
4 years ago. My mother had gone to other city for her job about 1 month . And
there was nobody that cooked meals for my father. So I had to cook for my family. At that time,I was searching for the internet about cooking dishes.Though it’s not easy for me,I tried my best to learn how to cook more delicious food.“No pain,no gain” At the end , when my mother came back she said that my dishes were very good. From then on, I usually cook some delicious dishes for my family and friends in my spare time.Because It makes me and some people happy.
Do you have any hobbies? If not ,what do you do in the holidays ? I have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my classmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing .On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents . Hobbies can make someone happy ,so I like them .And I have many hobbies.Do you agree with me?
My hobby is designing clothes. When my mother and I go to the store to buy clothes, I cannot help but envy the designers and the clothes they design. I saw a store that had colorful clothes. They are particularly my favorite clothes. Sometimes I see the clothes that I like, I taken out my notebook and then draw them, and then add my own little changes. I am determined to design a lot of clothes that beautiful. I want to see the beauty of clothes, when I design clothing, it must be beautiful but not only they are in good experience but also that they can bring happiness. Clothes designed by me, must be warm. So people feel my passion to design, that’s why I put so much time and effort to design them.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
my hobby英语作文带翻译
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  大家都有什么爱好呢?小编整理了关于my hobby英语作文带翻译,以供大家一起分享,同时希望my
hobby英语作文带翻译对于同学们的英语作文的写作有所帮助,同时也希望同学们写一写关于自己的小爱好,与大家一起交流和分享!
  我的爱好:my hobby
  Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes
reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.
  I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could
learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I
couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite
hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of
interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's
very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!
  I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very
hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is
gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet
girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have
different hobbies,but we are good friends.
  I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号新人教版新目标英语七年级下册课文单元配套作文Unit1& Can you play the guitar?Victor and Cindy are in Green Music Club. Victor is twelve years old. He is English. He is good at playing the piano. He likes Beijing Opera. He often goes to see Beijing Opera on Sundays. Cindy is thir
来源:本站整理作者:一世情缘
初中英语作文:糟糕的一天&&&&&&&&&& &My Sad Day&&&&&&& Today, when I went home after school, I saw the delicious snack, so I wanted to buy one of the snacks, then I could not find my
来源:本站整理作者:李丽娟
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文:A traffic Accident假如今天你在上学路上看到了一起交通事故,一个骑自行车的人闯红灯,然后和一辆小汽车相撞。请以A traffic Accident为题,根据下面的提示写一篇80词左右的英语短文。提示:① When and where did the accident happen?② How did the accident happen?③ What was the result? And what did you learn from the acci
来源:本站整理作者:兔笨笨
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文:My hobby以“My Hobby”为题,写一篇不少于60词的短文。内容提示:1.你的爱好是什么?2. 你为什么喜欢它?3.你平时是怎么做的?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文同学们,在你们成长的过程中,想到过母亲的付出吗?请写一篇60―80词左右的小短文,描述母亲为你做的事和你的感受。以下提示词仅供参考。cook meals, wash clothes, read books to…, go hiking with…, happy, exciting___________________________________________________________________________________________________
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文三年快乐而充实的初中生活结束了,你将进入高中(中职)学校学习。展望未来,你对高中(中职)生活充满期待。请以“I Expect My School Life”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。要求:(1)内容要点:①生活、学习环境(餐厅,图书馆,运动场……);②师生、同学关系;③生活多彩、学业进步;④补充一点自己的想法。(2)文章不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称;要点齐全,语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范,可以适当发挥。(3)提示词:get along
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。介绍一下你在某假期中的一次活动。内容包括:什么活动?活动中做了什么?感觉如何?提示词语:holiday, camp, take classes, learn a lot, have fun参考范文:&&&&&&& This summer, I went to camp with a l
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文:My English Study亲爱的同学,你的初中学习生活马上就要结束了,请你以“My English Study”为题,谈一下三年来学习英语的心得体会。1、要点包括:你在英语学习中所遇到的困难、解决的办法以及学习感悟;2、字数要求:不少于80字。参考范文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文请以“My favourite school life ”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1. 条理清楚、语句通顺、语法正确、书写规范。2. 文中不得出现真实姓名和校名。3. 所提供词汇仅供参考,考生可自由发挥 。4.词数:70词左右。参考词汇: subjects, take part in , school activities , get on well with, meaningful , colorful 参考范文:&&&&&nbs
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文提示:在初三的学习和生活中,你有许多快乐,也有许多遗憾。在即将毕业之际,你想对自己说点什么呢?请根据所给的题目用英语写一篇短文。要求:1. 语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁,词数不少于60个;2. 文中不得使用真实姓名、校名,否则以零分计;3. 将短文写在答题卡(答题卷)上。写在本试题卷上无效。参考范文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文某英文报以An Unforgettable Day (《难忘的一天》) 为题,面向中学生开展征文活动,请你写一篇短文参加此次活动。内容包括:1、哪一天让你感到难忘;2、什么事(开心的、伤心的或是有特别意义的,……)让你感到那天难忘;3、那一天你经历了什么;4、那天的经历对你有什么影响或者你有什么感受。要求:1、80-100 词;2、文中不得出现真实姓名及校名。参考范文&&&&&&&&&
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文母爱悄深,母爱无价;学会感恩,学会回报。某英语网站举办以“My mother”为题的英语征文活动。请你根据下列思维导图提供的信息,写一篇短文,介绍自己的母亲和你们的真情故事。提示:1.短文应包括导图中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯,段落分明;2.短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名。3.词数不少于80,开头已给出:不计人总词数。&My motherWe need love. We also need to love. The person I love most is
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文每个同学都有自己喜欢的学科和学习方法,请以“My Ways of learning”为题,为《English Learner》写一篇征文,介绍你的学习方法。要点如下:1.你最喜欢什么学科;2.就你喜欢的这门学科,谈谈你的学习方法(列举3条);3.在学习过程中遇到问题时你是怎样解决的。要求:1.征文不少于80词;2.文中不得出现正式的学校和姓名;参考范文一&&&&&&&&&&&
2015年中考英语书面表达复习命题作文范文一、书面表达1.假如你叫李明,最近你和你父母就”周末学生该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。现在请你以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文.Your parents’ ideas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&n
初中英语作文:我要做得更好&&&&&&& I Want to Do BetterMy mother is a great woman, she does all the house work, now I have grown up, so I want to help her with her work. I will wash the dishes after the meal and I wash my own clothes. My mo
来源:本站整理作者:朱苑芳
初中英语作文:赌球&&&&&&& Gambling On the Football&&&&&&& There is no doubt that the hottest topic is the World Cup now, the men are so excited about the big game, they stay up all the night just in
来源:本站整理作者:lala
初中英语作文:如果我英年早逝&&&&&&& If I Die Young&&&&&&& When I opened the TV last night, I heard a beautiful song, it is called “If I die young”, the song sounds so comfortable, it is so hard for me to
来源:本站整理作者:琪琪
初中英语作文:我的兼职工作&&&&&&& My Part-time Job&&&&&&& Since the summer holiday comes, I have a lot of free time, as I stay at home all the time, my mother suggests me to take a part-time job, I am so
来源:本站整理作者:Gaga
2015年中考英语写作预测范文:学习需脚踏实地  &&&&&&& Down-to-earth  Study well is not an easy thing. Many students try hard to make their study become good. But sometimes they will use some shortcut to reach their goal. For example, they may rec
来源:本站整理作者:孟小茜
2015年中考英语写作预测范文:家的味道  &&&&&& Taste of Home  What is the taste of home? Before I lodge in school dormitory, I never think of this question. But, now I know what the taste of home is as I have lived in school for a month. I miss the
来源:本站整理作者:孟小茜
共 303 篇文章&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &20篇文章/页&&转到第页
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -四年级英语作文:My hobby is lisetening to music
I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English well
I love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语}