像个lonely heartpatlents翻译

mr.lonely-r.kelly歌词及其翻译。_百度知道
mr.lonely-r.kelly歌词及其翻译。
Lonely I'm Mr. lonely, 寂寞,我是寂寞先生 I have nobody for my own 我一无所有 I'm so lonely, 我好寂寞
I'm Mr. Lonely 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody for my own 我一无所有
I'm so lonely, 我好寂寞 Yo(You), this one here, 你!你这个人阿! Goes out to all my playas(players) out there, man, ya(you) kno (know) 男人你知道的!喜欢在外面搞鬼当花花公子 That got that one good girl dawg 兄弟!你拥有了一个好女孩耶 That's always been there man like 但男人总是这样 Took all the bullshit 不懂的去珍惜 Then one day she can't take it no more and decides to leave 然而有天她不再留恋就决定离开了 Yeah 唉! I woke up in the middle of the night 我在半夜醒过来 And I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, 我才发觉我的女孩已经不在我身边 Coulda sworn I was dreamin, 可以跟我说我还在作梦吗 For her I was Feenin, 当我感觉到她 So I had to take a little ride, 我就觉得很开心(爽)(有high的意思) Back tracking ova(over) these few years, 回想这些年来 Tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad, 尝试找出我做错的事 Cuz Ever since my girl left me, 从我的女孩离开我后 My whole life came crashin 我的一生都毁了 I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own 我一无所有 I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own (to call my own) 我一无所有 Cant believe I hadda girl like you 不敢相信我会拥有你这样的女孩 And I just let you walk right outta my life, 而我居然让你离开我的生命 After all I put u thru u still stuck 我这样对你但你仍如此坚持 Around and stayed by my side, 陪伴著我为我停留 What really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby 但真正伤我的是我让你心碎,宝贝 You were a good girl and I had no right, 你是个好女孩但我却没资格拥有你 I Really wanna make things right, 我好希望这一切都没发生过 Cuz, without u in my life girl 没你在我的生命里 I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我是如此寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own 我一无所有 I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own 我一无所有 Been all about the world ain't neva(never) met a girl that can take the things that you been through 在这世界,像是永远无法遇到一个女孩能接受你的过去 Never thought the day would come 从没想过那天会来临 Where you would get up and run 你起身跑出这里 And I would be out chasing u 我冲出去追你 Cuz aint nowhere in the globe I'd rather be, 因为这世界上没有地方值得我去的 Aint no one in the globe I'd rather see 也没有人值得我注意的 Then the girl of my dreams that made me be so happy but now so lonely 梦里的女孩让我如此开心 但现在却让我如此寂寞 lonely (so lonely) 寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own (to call my own) 没有东西是属於我的 I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own (to call my own) 我一无所有 Never thought that I'd be alone (be alone), 从没想过我会独自一个人 I didn't think you'd be gone this long, 更没想过你会离开这麼久 I just want you to call my phone, 我只想要你打电话给我 So stop playing, girl and come on home (come on home), 所以别再戏弄我了,回家吧 ! Baby girl I didn't mean to shout, 宝贝我不是要凶你 I want me and you to work it out, (work it out) 我只是想要解决问题 I never wished I'd ever hurt my baby (Hurt my baby) 我从没想过要伤害我的宝贝 And it's drivin me crazy cuz... 但这却让我抓狂,因为... I'm so lonely (so lonely) 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody to call my own (to call my own) 我一无所有
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁像个Lonely patlents中文什么意思_百度知道
像个Lonely patlents中文什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Lonely patients孤独患者
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
求nana《lonely》歌词的中文翻译?
求nana《lonely》歌词的中文翻译?
09-01-01 & 发布
我想你说的应该是这个吧~ Nana -lonely中文歌词 歌手:Nana 专辑:Nana Lonely I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧。 Remember first time we met day one 记得我们初次相遇的那一天。 Kids in the garden\' playin\' games heaven\' fun 孩子们在花园里弹唱, Excitin\' and amazin\' havin\' 如同在天堂中嬉戏。 a real friend of mine 我的挚友懂得我的心声, Feel my heartbeat and for 拥有真正的朋友多么开心。 real friend of mine Face to face and eye to eye 执子之手,心心相映。 Usin\' our hands to buy and supply 在寒冷的一月到六月 Chillin\' is cool from january to june And we still stiked together 可我有你,和你如胶似漆。 like the glue And know the rules 相信你我天荒地老 Forever you and i and believe 我们知道游戏的规则 it was clear 如此的清楚明了 If i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear 有你在,我将无所畏惧。 Runnin\' out of time i see who\'s fake Alone without protection 时间漂逝我看到欺骗 from all them snakes All for one one for all i was told 在这险恶的世界里 Black white yellow no matter 人人为我,我为人人 if your young or old 有人如此告诉我 Nana\'s in the house to let you know 不管肤色如何,不在乎年轻或老去。 What i see is how i fell and damn NANA告诉你 I\'m alone] 我看到的就是我的感觉,我只拥有我自己。 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 (Everybody\'s tripppin\' on me Oh lord come help me please (所有的人把我欺压, I did some bad things in my life Why can\'t you rescue me 噢,神啊救救我吧 \'cause you\'ve got all i need 生活中我一定犯了错 I know i got to pay the price) 为什么你不拯救我啊 {Cheppin\' thru the streets at night 我知道我要付出代价,这就是我孤独的原因) after a fuss and fight 深夜,穿过那寂静的 Tears in my eyes i\'m a man 街道 lookin\' for the light 泪盈满眶,我向往光明。 Dark is the path 前方的路一片黑暗 i know he will rescue me 我知道谁将拯救我,上帝是我的牧羊人 The lord is my shepard 他是我唯一的惧怕 i\'m cool despite emergency 我心静如水,尽管危险仍在 Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin 谢谢你的祝福 , and the skils on the mic 赐予我美妙的歌喉 Five years we know there\'s no diggity 五年了,活的没有尊严 Free at last see the light in me 我终将获得灵魂的自由。 生生死死无人可避免 What goes up must come down 我会陪你走向死亡之巅, 向前看不在回头 I\'ll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back 留过多少泪啊,受过多少磨 So many tears and 难。 the snakes on my jock Now i\'m riding in my big fat ride 我已踏上寻找光明的旅徒 Your ass is late so look for the line 你来晚了就要到队伍后面 Nana in the house to let you know NANA告诉你, What i see is how 我看到的就是我的感觉 i feel so leave me alone } 所以不要打扰我 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 Knock on my door whom you lookin\' for 敲打我门的人儿啊,你在找谁 A dream or reality enemies at my door 是美丽的梦想还是残酷的现实? Eyes i realize 我知道这是幻想,我一定是激动难忍 it\'s fantasize i must be high 在我死前让我好好活一次吧 So let me live before i die 抢过酒瓶,卷起冒子 Once again grab the bottle twist the cap 你有你的生活,我有我的 To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies 这个世界满是谎言,残酷无情。 Step by step and be versatile 一步一印走好自己的路 Love peace and cash 热爱和平和或者毁灭 that\'s what is\'s all about 这就是全部 Alone by yourself than you 毫无疑问,你所依靠的只有自己 lack there\'s no doubt about 我总是专注于事,努力改进。 I\'m always into something making moves to improve What would you do 如果你是我,你将如何? if you were in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide 让情绪低落,然后解决自己。 Meet me for a ride at the boulevard 我将和你一起找寻 Nana\'s in the house to let you know Nana告诉你, What i see is how i feel 所看既是所觉 and damn i\'m alone 我只拥有我自己 上面那首阿姆的I’m lonely 也蛮好听的~~
请登录后再发表评论!
原文(唱)歌手:Britney Spears 专辑:Britney To think I am so naive How dare you play with me I gave you heart and soul yeah Tell me baby please Why you screwing with my head I dont think you understand I wont take your (Gasp) No more Dont knock on my door Not this time because I recognize I have heard it all before and I E I I Think of all the time that I have wasted Think of all the times that I took you back Aint no way I will be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Lets just face it (face it) Better off alone and I wont turn back Thought that I would be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Dont tell me how to feel Or say that you are for real My mind is made up I am cool without you You got no more appeal Now this girl dont need no man Says what she can do what she can Now I live for me Boy does that make you weep Not this time because I realise I have heard it all before and I E I I I think of all the time that I have wasted I think of all the times that I took you back Aint no way I will be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Lets just face it (face it) Better off alone and I wont turn back Thought that I would be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Think of times you made me cry You had me so confused I am tired of trying to leave behind this What is A Girl To Do Think of all the times you made me sick I used to think I couldnt handle it What you think I am just another chick Lost your grip Boy you must have tripped What were you thinking when you lost my trust You had it all and now your left with nothing Oh baby now I know you want my touch And now your Lonely and you still want me Think of all the time that I have wasted Think of all the times that I took you back Aint no way I will be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Lets just face it (Face it) Better off alone and I wont turn back Thought that I would be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Think of all the time that I have wasted Think of all the times that I took you back Aint no way I will be lonely I dont wanna let you back in Lets just face it (Face it) Better off alone and I wont turn back Thought that I would be lonely I dont wanna let you back in 翻译 歌手: Britney Spears的专辑:布兰妮&br&要相信我如此天真&br&如何发挥你不敢与我&br&我给你的心脏和灵魂,是啊&br&告诉我,婴儿请&br&你为什么拧我的头&br& i不要认为你明白&br& i wont你( GASP )的,没有更多的&br&不用敲门,我的大门&br&没有这个时间,因为我承认&br&我所听到的这一切之前,我和e i i帮我&br&认为所有的时间,我浪费了&br&认为所有的时代,我回到了你&br&是不是没有办法,我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&让刚才面对它(面对) &br&更好地起飞,仅我和wont回头&br&以为我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&不要告诉我如何感觉&br&或说你是真正的&br&我心目中是弥补了&br&我很冷静没有你&br&你有没有更多的上诉&br&现在,这个女孩不用需要任何人&br&她说,什么可以做什么,她可以&br&我现在的生活,我&br&男童是否让你流泪&br&没有这个时间,因为我明白&br&我所听到的这一切之前,我和e i i帮我&br&我觉得所有的时间,我浪费了&br&我认为所有的时代,我回到了你&br&是不是没有办法,我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&让刚才面对它(面对) &br&更好地起飞,仅我和wont回头&br&以为我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&想的时候,你使我哭&br&你有我这么混乱&br&我累试图留下这&br&什么是一个女孩做&br&认为所有的时代,你使我生病&br&我曾经想我couldnt处理&br&是什么,您认为我只是另一个鸡&br&失去了你的抓地力男童您必须有跳闸&br&什么是你的思想,当你失去了我的信任&br&你有这一切,现在您的左边与无关&br&哦婴儿,现在我知道你希望我的接触&br&现在您的寂寞,你还有想我&br&认为所有的时间,我浪费了&br&认为所有的时代,我回到了你&br&是不是没有办法,我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&让刚才面对它(面对) &br&更好地起飞,仅我和wont回头&br&以为我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&认为所有的时间,我浪费了&br&认为所有的时代,我回到了你&br&是不是没有办法,我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去&br&让刚才面对它(面对) &br&更好地起飞,仅我和wont回头&br&以为我会寂寞&br& i不用想要让您回到过去
请登录后再发表评论!
Nana -lonely中文歌词 歌手:Nana 专辑:Nana Lonely I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧。 Remember first time we met day one 记得我们初次相遇的那一天。 Kids in the garden\' playin\' games heaven\' fun 孩子们在花园里弹唱, Excitin\' and amazin\' havin\' 如同在天堂中嬉戏。 a real friend of mine 我的挚友懂得我的心声, Feel my heartbeat and for 拥有真正的朋友多么开心。 real friend of mine Face to face and eye to eye 执子之手,心心相映。 Usin\' our hands to buy and supply 在寒冷的一月到六月 Chillin\' is cool from january to june And we still stiked together 可我有你,和你如胶似漆。 like the glue And know the rules 相信你我天荒地老 Forever you and i and believe 我们知道游戏的规则 it was clear 如此的清楚明了 If i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear 有你在,我将无所畏惧。 Runnin\' out of time i see who\'s fake Alone without protection 时间漂逝我看到欺骗 from all them snakes All for one one for all i was told 在这险恶的世界里 Black white yellow no matter 人人为我,我为人人 if your young or old 有人如此告诉我 Nana\'s in the house to let you know 不管肤色如何,不在乎年轻或老去。 What i see is how i fell and damn NANA告诉你 I\'m alone] 我看到的就是我的感觉,我只拥有我自己。 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 (Everybody\'s tripppin\' on me Oh lord come help me please (所有的人把我欺压, I did some bad things in my life Why can\'t you rescue me 噢,神啊救救我吧 \'cause you\'ve got all i need 生活中我一定犯了错 I know i got to pay the price) 为什么你不拯救我啊 {Cheppin\' thru the streets at night 我知道我要付出代价,这就是我孤独的原因) after a fuss and fight 深夜,穿过那寂静的 Tears in my eyes i\'m a man 街道 lookin\' for the light 泪盈满眶,我向往光明。 Dark is the path 前方的路一片黑暗 i know he will rescue me 我知道谁将拯救我,上帝是我的牧羊人 The lord is my shepard 他是我唯一的惧怕 i\'m cool despite emergency 我心静如水,尽管危险仍在 Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin 谢谢你的祝福 , and the skils on the mic 赐予我美妙的歌喉 Five years we know there\'s no diggity 五年了,活的没有尊严 Free at last see the light in me 我终将获得灵魂的自由。 生生死死无人可避免 What goes up must come down 我会陪你走向死亡之巅, 向前看不在回头 I\'ll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back 留过多少泪啊,受过多少磨 So many tears and 难。 the snakes on my jock Now i\'m riding in my big fat ride 我已踏上寻找光明的旅徒 Your ass is late so look for the line 你来晚了就要到队伍后面 Nana in the house to let you know NANA告诉你, What i see is how 我看到的就是我的感觉 i feel so leave me alone } 所以不要打扰我 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 Knock on my door whom you lookin\' for 敲打我门的人儿啊,你在找谁 A dream or reality enemies at my door 是美丽的梦想还是残酷的现实? Eyes i realize 我知道这是幻想,我一定是激动难忍 it\'s fantasize i must be high 在我死前让我好好活一次吧 So let me live before i die 抢过酒瓶,卷起冒子 Once again grab the bottle twist the cap 你有你的生活,我有我的 To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies 这个世界满是谎言,残酷无情。 Step by step and be versatile 一步一印走好自己的路 Love peace and cash 热爱和平和或者毁灭 that\'s what is\'s all about 这就是全部 Alone by yourself than you 毫无疑问,你所依靠的只有自己 lack there\'s no doubt about 我总是专注于事,努力改进。 I\'m always into something making moves to improve What would you do 如果你是我,你将如何? if you were in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide 让情绪低落,然后解决自己。 Meet me for a ride at the boulevard 我将和你一起找寻 Nana\'s in the house to let you know Nana告诉你, What i see is how i feel 所看既是所觉 and damn i\'m alone 我只拥有我自己
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 lonely heart 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信