5页¥1.006页¥2.007页1下载券3页¥1.005页¥2.00 2页¥3.003页¥3.005页1下载券5页1下载券3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢20页免费
语言输出活动对词汇习得的影响|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语句型求讲解。he has let me use his House to put on fund_百度知道
英语句型求讲解。he has let me use his House to put on fund
两个to在句子里起什么作用。求全句成分划分。he has let me use his House to put on fu唐慨瘁诽诓赌跟弥nd raising events to raise money for youth at risk programs英语句型求讲解
提问者采纳
以便为帮助青少年的计划筹备基金。第一个to是连接他借我住宅用来做什么的解释第二个to是我借这个住宅来做什么的解释。put on 有举办的意思我常借用他宽敞的住宅举办募款活动
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ask me anything literally anything, i've had so many problems from bulimia to self harm! I can help! KIK: Recoveringandhelp Message me anything on it, and i promise you will stay anonymous!
I do things like this *hugs* for friends, I did this to one today *jumps on you* and I put hiya at the end and he said *kisses* ..does he like me?.. He also said 'I think im falling for a girl' ..sorry if it doesn't make any sence&.&
My friend told me he was falling for someone then it turned out it was me! Just ask him about her and tell him be should tell her maybe it is you but maybe it's not! If he put *kisses* it gives off slight indication that he might! And it made enough sense hunny!The river is filled with water. I am sorry for beraking your window. He asks me to put on my hat._百度知道
The river is filled with water. I am sorry for beraking your window. He asks me to put on my hat.
求它们的同义句。快快快快快快!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
The river is full of watere.I am sorry that I have broken your window.He tells me that I should put on my hat.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 什么歌好听 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信