i am on fire是本兮那首歌最好听

【学不会】谁能告诉我I AM第142分钟的时候那首歌是什么??_林俊杰吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:862,585贴子:
【学不会】谁能告诉我I AM第142分钟的时候那首歌是什么??收藏
恕我无知,谁能告诉我
《一百天》那张专辑里的
歌词是什么0 0
我觉得这篇贴的重点不在LZ问的问题 在TA提供的演唱会
谁能告诉我101分的时候是啥歌啊
爪机留名、明天再看
100天里的转动 楼主 你不行诶
感谢 楼主分享 视频!
官方票务登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或baby you dont know I am felling you,and you say you feel me too 是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
baby you dont know I am felling you,and you say you feel me too 是哪首歌的歌词
Israel ft. Slim - 《Unperfect Love》不完美的爱试听: Baby, you know I'm feeling youAnd you say you feel me tooBut I don't know what we should doCause I'm so crazy over youWe try to find ourselves through allThe drama in our livesWe ain't perfect butIt's ok becauseWe'll work it outFrom the moment that I saw you, babeThought that we could be so goodThe situations got my time of dayFind it hard to make it throughI know we have a momentCause when things go wrongBut no matter what we doWe seem to carry onSometimes I wanna let goBut then I keep holding onSo what we gonna do, babyWith this unperfect loveBaby, you know I'm feeling youAnd you say you feel me tooBut I don't know what we should doCause I'm so crazy over youWe try to find ourselves through allThe drama in our livesWe ain't perfect butIt's ok becauseWe'll work it outI'm so addicted to this unperfect loveTo this unperfect loveTo this unperfect loveAnd girl, it's all becauseYou're so perfect loveYou're so perfect loveAnd we don't wantTo make it through this unperfect loveThis unperfect loveThis unperfect loveWe ain't perfect but it's okBecause we'll work it outNo matter all the things we go throughStormy days and nights we go throughWhat we have is inseparable, inevitableWe can't take that for granted, babySometimes we may say and do things we don't really meanBut that's okay cause if this love is realWe'll work it outBaby, you know I'm feeling youAnd you say you feel me tooBut I don't know what we should doCause I'm so crazy over youWe try to find ourselves through allThe drama in our livesWe ain't perfect butIt's ok becauseWe'll work it out(So addicted to your love)Unperfect love(I'm so)Unperfect love(I'm so)Unperfect love(I'm never gonna let you go)It's all becausePerfect love(Through the sun)Perfect love(Or the rain)I'll be the one(I'll be the one to be right there)Unperfect love(Oh baby)Unperfect love(Through the pleasure or the pain)Unperfect loveWe ain't perfect but it's ok becauseWe'll work it out(We'll work it out)
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
M80的 feeling you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英超劲爆主题曲Fire配唱歌词_百度知道
英超劲爆主题曲Fire配唱歌词
歌词到I AM ON FIRE 的时候有个配唱,有没有人知道歌词?到了MOVE ON 那一段完了后也有一点,到底是什么英文?还有MOVE ON,YOU GOTTO MOVE ON到shake on中间几句是什么英文?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Shake me into the nightAnd I'm an easy loverTake me into the fightAnd I'm an easy brotherAnd I'm on fireBurn my sweet effigyI'm a road runnerSpill my guts on a wheelI wanna taste uh-huhAnd I'm on fireAnd I'm on fireAnd I'm on fire...(I'm going, you tell me, I feel it, I say itI'm heading back into the tunnel for my soul to burn)And I'm on fire...(I'm coming, you coming, no hiding, my feelingI wanna take it to the highest over me, yeah...)Whoo WhooWhoo WhooWire me up to machinesI'll be your prisonerFind it hard to believeYou are my murdererI'm on fire behind youHeads a fallen skyAnd I'm on fire...(I'm going, you tell me, I feel it, I say itI'm heading back into the tunnel for my soul to burn)And I'm on fire...(I'm coming, you coming, no hiding, my feelingI wanna take it to the highest over me, yeah...)And I'm on fire...I'm on fire...Move on, you got to move onYou got to hit 'em to the hipAnd get your shake onMove on, you got to move onYou got to hit 'em to the hipAnd get your shake onI feel it, I want it, I'm coming, I tell ya,I caught the bullet from the heavens to the one you serve,I'm going, I'm running, out to the highest loveI'm wanna hit you to the hip...(I'm on fire...)Move on, you got to move onYou got to hit 'em to the hipAnd get your shake on(I'm on fire...)Move on, you got to move onYou got to hit 'em to the hipAnd get your shake on
你好,我来为你解答:已发送 注意查收
其他类似问题
英超的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【找歌】第三季第6集,Naomi和Emily在那个湖边接吻的时的那首歌……_skins吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,277贴子:
【找歌】第三季第6集,Naomi和Emily在那个湖边接吻的时的那首歌……收藏
歌词是:didn't think you would trust me thought you would see what I see……有人知道是什么歌么?找了好久都找不到,告诉我下吧,谢谢!!
S03E06, 16 tracks (全)1.Vashti Bunyan – Diamond Day2.The Human League – Love Action 3.Art Brut – Good Weekend 4.Experimental Dental School – Oakland Lake Legz5.Asobi Seksu – I'm Happy But You Don't Like Me6.Diskettes – Art7.Tujiko Noriko – White Film8.High Places – Jump In9.Susanna and the Magical Orchestra – Believer 10.Electrelane – After The Call 11.John Lennon - Instant Karma 12.Dodos – Walking 13.Liars – Mr You're on Fire Mr14.Robert Wyatt – Just As You Are 15.Grouper – Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping 16.Gloria Jones – Tainted Love 第三季第六集所有原声都在这里了= =我也不知道是哪个
嗯,,谢谢LS,我试下,,补充歌词:didn't think you would trust me .
thought you would see what I see.&&these days have been good for me too.&&But I can’t stay.&&You know why.Didn't want this to end like this Thought i might could convert These nights have been sad for me too but i dont pray you know why you are a believer i am not
Susanna and the Magical Orchestra – Believer
他们接吻的那个画面我到现在都找不到看~~~在哪里可以看
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 那首歌歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信