歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词有一句就是说my name is xx 这歌应该很多人听过但是我记不到名字拉 是一个欧美女的唱的_百度知道
歌词有一句就是说my name is xx 这歌应该很多人听过但是我记不到名字拉 是一个欧美女的唱的
是一个欧美女的唱的 看清楚 麻烦点 答对送100分 不是My name is Helene 比这首歌要唱的快
我有更好的答案
My Name Is 演唱:Eminem Hi! My name is (what?)...my name is (who?)... 嗨,我的名字是(什么?) 我的名字是 (谁) my name is... Slim Shady 我的名字是 Slim Shady Hi! My name is (huh?)...my name is (what?)... 嗨,我的名字是(哈?) 我的名字是 (什么?) my name is... Slim Shady 我的名字是 Slim Shady Ahem...excuse me! Ahem。。。抱歉 Can I have the attention of the class for one second... 大家能专心听我一下吗 Hi kids! Do you like violence? (yeah yeah yeah!) 孩子们,你们喜欢暴力吗? Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids? (uh huh!) 想不想看我将9英寸长的钉子扎进我的眼皮里 Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (yeah yeah!) 想不想和我做的一样呢? Try 'cid and get fucked up worse than my life is? (huh?) 试着了解我这糟透了的人生吧 My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin' to get my head straight 我的头脑沉重无比,我试着抬头挺胸 But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Ummmm..) 但我不知道我该上哪个辣妹 Dr. Dre said: &Slim Shady you a basehead.& 医生说我是个混蛋 Uh-uhhh! &Then why's ya face red, man you wasted& 那么你的脸怎么这么红 ,朋友你真浪费 Well since age 12 I've felt like I'm someone else 当我12岁的时候我就觉得我不再是自己 Cuz I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt 因为我把真正的自己绑在船杆的最顶端 Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's tits off 把Pamela Lee 的 xx 撕掉 And smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross 我大力的打了她,然后我用了 chris benoit 的十字锁紧 I smoke a fat pound of grass and fall on my ass 我吸了草烟然后倒地 Faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast 比肥婆坐下时还快 C'mere slut! (Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl dog!) 来吧荡妇 (shady 等等,她是我的母狗) I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off 我他妈什么都不管, 上帝就是送我来捣乱世界
不会是这首吧My name is Helene我的名字叫伊莲
这样的歌有很多,先看下是不是这个,不是的话我再帮你找:My Name Is Not Susan - Whitney Houston
One night not long agoI fell for you Too easy to let goShe was one from your past One of the fewYou said it didn&t last Now Romeo you know I can&t believe Your tongue would slip so easily I know you think I oughta let it be But get it right, next timeThat&s the end of me Chorus: My name is not SusanSo watch what you say If you still need herThen be on your way Don&t wanna hear about SusanShe&s got nothin& on me So show some respect for the love you receive My name is not Susan (No, no, no, no, no get it right) Last night you were asleepDeep in a dream I heard you call her nameThen you turned to embrace I froze in placeNever to be the same Now Romeo you know I never knewMy heart would bust so easily I know you think I oughta let it goBut get it right next time Say good-bye to me boy chorusI never want to be the girly that you call one and only You know the kind of girly that you would call when you get lonely I never should have let you in, A damn shame forgot my name! Well, anyway chorus Don&t want to hear about Susan My name ain&t Susan (X3)Ya better get it right!下载:
是不是 susan vega唱的my name is luca?urban folk的经典哦。
That's Not My Name
Helene-我的名字叫伊莲
Luka - Suzanne Vega
my name is eminem,《我的名字叫伊莲》
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文老歌 其中半句歌词是 my heart is down 后面就忘记了 求大神_百度知道
一首英文老歌 其中半句歌词是 my heart is down 后面就忘记了 求大神
提问者采纳
salt fish are niceAnd the rum is fine any time of yearBut I'm on my wayWon'm sad to say I't be back for many a dayMy heart is down't be back for many a dayMy heart is down&#39://m sad to say I&#39.baidu:Harry Belafonte - Jamaica Farewell (1956)Down the day where the nights are gayAnd the sun shines daily on the mountain topI took a trip on a sailing shipAnd when I reached Jamaica I made a stopBut I' rice' my head is turning aroundI had to leave a little girl in Kingston townMy heart is down&#39不知道是不是~不过下面这首也挺好听的http://music
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有句歌词叫“Baby honey ,my heart(love) is not for you&歌名是什么 啊?_百度知道
有句歌词叫“Baby honey ,my heart(love) is not for you&歌名是什么 啊?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Mocca - It's Over Now歌词:I know that you're very nicenever ever tell me liesyou're always there to comfort meand cheer me up when i am downhowever that is ityou've got your worldand i've got mineand after all that we've been throughi must say...sorry honey, my heart is not for yousorry baby, this love is not for yousorry honey, my heart is not for yousorry baby, this love is not for youit's over now __________________________是不是这首?
Mocca - It's Over Now
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌 是一个女的唱的 歌词里大概有this is my song oh~ i want to say oh~这一句_百度知道
找一首歌 是一个女的唱的 歌词里大概有this is my song oh~ i want to say oh~这一句
提问者采纳
my & Nelly DJ -- My等腔辟肯转厩凋速 Song
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP