跪求大神们,应该是14年的新歌,搜遍了billboard hot 100都没找到啊。。。

在QQ音乐找到的,只显示“Billboard-Nick”的歌曲,求真实歌名!!谢谢了!_百度知道
在QQ音乐找到的,只显示“Billboard-Nick”的歌曲,求真实歌名!!谢谢了!
提问者采纳
这首就是Nick的BillboardNick(演唱)-Billboard(歌名)Last night i looked out my bedroom windowtold the lord i needed help moving onwithout her lovei can’t move forwardscared to look backi know that i’ve done wrongall alonei know one thing she don’t knowjust how hard i try to let gobut i can’t stop holding on to heri’ll put it on the billboardwhere i know she’ll seebaby without u i’m incompleteif u see her out there tell her somebody loves heri’ll be in the cafe where we met that nightready to fix it all, make it all righttell my baby i’m ready, make it all righttell my baby i’m readyi’ll be waiting right here all nightall nightwaiting right here all nightall my friends tell me i’m going crazysay i need to find a way to set it straightoh yeacuz i’ve been too proud to say i’m sorrygotta find the words before it’s all too latecan’t let it get awayi know something they don’t knowgrab too hard-bitten to let goi can’t stop holding on to hercuz i truely believeshe’s all i need to make it throughthis crazy world we’re living inohnow i know what i gotta doi’ll put it on the billboardwhere i know she’ll seebaby without u i’m incompleteif u see her out there tell that girl i love heri’ll be in the cafe where we met that nightready to fix it all,亲,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
billboard的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
想了想,大概这首歌就叫
Billboard ,演唱者是NICK,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖