小茶音乐库大公开--绝对经典总有你喜欢的(3-31日更新196楼,不断更新...)_影音基地_厦门小鱼社区_厦门小鱼网
查看完整版本: [--
&Pages: ( 5 total )
LZ太厉害了,先收藏再慢慢听。
很不错的帖子。。。 准备买花砸你呵呵
[s:25] 辛苦了,谢谢了
[s:95] 最近忙考试都没有更新这两天准备上大批歌曲 大家敬请期待
[s:156] 好幸苦啊~给你加加油
永恒的枪花所以都是经典 给大家贴两首自己比较爱听的专集名称:毁灭的欲望 发行日期:日 收录歌曲:12首 总长度:53分33秒 制作人:Mike Clink 策划人(这个不知道该怎么翻):Mike Clink 混音师:Steve Thompson和Michael Barbiero 监制:George Marino 录音室: Rumbo Studios, Take One Studio, Can Am Studio 单曲:It's So Easy, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine和Paradise City 最佳歌曲:Sweet Child O' Mine (美国排行榜第一) MTV :Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City 和 Welcome To The Jungle 补充资料:枪花在选择Mike Clink之前曾经找过其他制作人,包括KISS乐队的Paul Stanley 销售成绩:根据RIAA的数据,这本专集在美国卖出了1500万张。而在世界范围内没有确切的统计数字,但是估计很可能超过3000万张。有的媒体称达到了3200万张。. 最高荣誉:美国排行榜第一 1.Welcome To The Jungle 2.Sweet Child O' Mine 3.Patience 4.Paradise City 5.Knockin' On Heaven'S Door 6.Civil War 7.You Could Be Mine 8.Don't Cry Original 9.November Rain 10.Live And Let Die 11.Yesterdays 12.Ain't It Fun 13.Since I Don't Have You 14.Sympathy For The Devil 专集名称:《面条事件》 发行日期:日 收录歌曲:12首 总长度:45分48秒 制作人:Mike Clink 混音师:Bill Price 监制:George Marino 录音室:A&M Studios, The Record Plant, Rumbo Recorders, CanAm Studios, Sound Techniques, Triad Studios, Conway Studios, Oceanway Recording 混音室:Skip Saylor Studios 单曲:Since I Don't Have You和Ain't It Fun 最佳歌曲:Since I Don't Have You (美国排行榜第二十二) MTV :Since I Don't Have You 补充资料:Look At Your Game Girl原作是Charles Manson,但是并没有在专集上注明,也没有支付给他版权费。 销售成绩:美国销售100万张。 最高荣誉:美国排行榜第四 1.Since I Don't Have You 2. New Rose 3. Down On The Farm 4. Human Being 5. Raw Power 6. Ain't It Fun 7. Buick Makane 8. Hair Of The Dog 9. Attitude 10. Black Leather 11. You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory 12. I Don't Care About You 专集名称:谎言 发行日期:日 收录歌曲:8首 总长度:33分23秒 制作人:Mike Clink与Guns N' Roses 策划人:Andy Udoff, Alan Abrahams, Ron DaSilva和Micajah Ryan 混音师:Hans Peter Heuber, Alan Niven, Steve Thompson以及Michael Barbiero 录音室:Rumbo Studios, Take One Studio, Image Studio 单曲:Patience MTV:Patience 补充资料:和《毁灭的欲望》一样,《Lies》也经过了一些改动。最初的专集中有句话“女人受欺压已经有一万年”,这牵涉到妇女权益问题,因此在一些国家被禁止销售。 销售成绩:这本专集在美国卖出了500万张,在世界范围内大概有1200万张。. 最高荣誉:美国排行榜第二 1.reckless life 2.nice boys 3.move to the city 4.mama kin 5.patience 6.used to love her 7.you're crazy 8.one in a million 专集名称:运用你的幻想 I 发行日期:,17号 收录歌曲:16首 总长度:75:32 制作人:Mike Clink & Guns N' Roses 混音师:Bill Price 录音室:A&M Studios, Record Plant, Studio 56, Image Recording, Conway Studios, Metalworks Recording Studios 混音室:Skip Saylor Recordings 作为单曲发行的曲目:Don't Cry, Live And Let Die, November Rain 最高点播歌曲:November Rain MTV:Live And Let Die, Don't Cry, November Rain, The Garden, Garden Of Eden, Dead Horse 工作标题:枪花原本想将这张专辑命名为 BUY Product 或 GnR Sucks 附加信息:《运用你的幻想》这套双张专集是摇滚艺人第一次同一天发行两张唱片的 销量数据:两本专集一共第一周就卖出了200万张!第一本专集至文章发出为止在美国卖出了700万张,全球范围内大概创下了1500万张的销量。 最高排行:美国第二 1.Right Next Door to Hell 2.Dust N' Bones 3.Live And Let Die 4.Don't Cry (Original) 5.Perfect Crime 6.You ain't the First 7.Bad Obsession 8.Back Off Bitch 9.Double Talking Jive 10.November Rain 11.The Garden 12.Garden of Eden 13.Don't Damn Me 14.Bad Apples 15.Dead Horse 里的经典台词--"曾经有一段真挚的爱情来到我面前,但我没有珍惜,直到失去的时候,我才追悔莫及.世界上最痛苦的事情莫过于此......" As I sail with you across the finest oceans 我和你一起航行在最美的海, On a way to find the key to our emotions 一起我们感情的精髓; Together we will move the clouds to brighter days 一起,我们打散乌云,迎来一个更亮丽的天空; Some people question what I say 有些人质疑我说的话, Tried to break up you and me 想分开你和我, But I know this love between us is growing stronger 但是我知道我们的爱越来越深; You can call me whenever from wherever 你可以随时随地呼唤我, Just remember that 你只需要记住, I'll be there 我永远在你身旁; Through all the stormy weather 经历过无数的暴风骤雨, Us break up never 我们依然在一起; No we'll be together Forever 我们会永远在一起. You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry 只有失去了你才会珍惜, But I believe so strongly in you and I 但是我相信你和我之间的感情. Can somebody answer me the question why 有没有人可以告诉我为什么, You don't miss your water til the well runs dry 只有失去了你才会珍惜; As I close my eyes 当我闭上双眼, Sit back while reminiscing 坐下来回忆, Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing 我们常常争吵却以亲吻结尾; There may be sad and pain for time so long to wait 这么长的等待难免痛苦,悲哀 But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me 但在我的心理,你永远超过一切; For I know this love between us is growing stronger 因为我知道我们的爱越来越深; You can call me whenever from wherever 你可以随时随地呼唤我, Just remember that 你只需要记住, I'll be there 我永远在你身旁; Through all the stormy weather 经历过无数的暴风骤雨, Us break up never 我们依然在一起; No we'll be together Forever 我们会永远在一起. For you are always on my mind 因为你永远在我心中, You are always on my mind 你永远在我心中, Girl you know that you 你一直在我心中, You are always 你一直, You are always on my mind 你一直在我心中, You are always forever 一直到永远; You don't miss your water girl no 可是你没有珍惜, But I believe so strongly in you and I yeah 但是我还是相信你和我, Can somebody answer me the question why 有没有人可以告诉我为什么, Cause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry 只有失去了你才会珍惜; Yeah listen 听着, If you ever get the feeling 如果你曾今有过这样的念头, You wanna play around starting cheating, remember 胡闹和欺骗的念头,记住: You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry 只有失去了你才会珍惜;[ 本帖最后由 爱茶爱烟 于
15:29 编辑 ]
Darin是2004年“瑞典偶像”的亚军,虽然并没有拿到冠军,但他出色的外型还是让很多人喜欢上了他。在比赛结束后他就发行了自己的第一张专辑,而且很快就拿到了当地排行榜的冠军。要知道,那时候他只有17岁,放弃学业追求自己的音乐理想
很快在万千年青女孩的心中成为了 No.1[attachment=2052942]sail the ocean
开始有点淡淡的忧伤的感觉呢~前奏很轻 其实钢琴声很配DARIN的声音 直到高潮部分,感觉就出来了,看了看歌词:Maybethis is not the end 结尾化忧伤为释然呀点击播放多媒体Sometimes I feel caught in yesterday 有时我觉得被昨天纤绊 Because of all the memories that burn 因为所有的回忆在内心燃烧 Where I will go, there is no return and time 我将到一个没有时间的地方,再也不回来 will heal my yearn 在那里我会找到我的渴望 I dream about the world and I'm still young 我还是那么年轻,幻想着这个世界 I got to live my life while I am free 我得趁我还自由的时候好好的过每一天 There is so much, from you I will keep 对于你,我需要保留太多 Thoughts of you and me 保留你和我的思绪 Feel the wonder of tomorrow in you 感觉你内心对未来的渴望 Baby, I am sorry 宝贝,对不起 but I have to leave and sail the ocean by myself 但我必须得离开,扬帆远航 Maybe there will come a day for us to find a way to let us meet again 也许有一天我们还会再次相遇 Maybe this is not the end... 也许这并不是尽头 Listen to the wind between the trees 听,听那树间的风声 Watch the stars shine for you and me 看,看那为我们闪耀的明星 Open your eyes, it ain't hard to find the miracles in the night 睁开双眼,你不难发现夜空中的奇迹 Dive into the ocean of your dreams 那些涌入你梦境的奇迹 Sometimes things ain't what they seem 其实有时你看到的并不是真的 If you feel lost and might be afraid and lonely in the rain 如果你失落在雨中,害怕也孤独 Paint the picture of tomorrow in you 这时你需要描绘一下你对明天美好的憧憬 Baby, I am sorry but I have to leave and sail the ocean by myself 但我必须得离开,扬帆远航 Maybe there will come a day for us to find a way to let us meet again 也许有一天我们还会再次相遇 I'm saying goodbye 我不会说再见 baby, please don't cry 宝贝,请别哭泣 'cause forever we'll be more than friends 因为我们永远都不止是朋友 maybe this is not the end 也许这不是尽头 maybe this is not the end 也许这不是尽头 I hope I'll see you someday 我希望能再见到你 But for now goodbye 现在只是暂时的分离 I spread my wings and fly 展开翅膀,飞向高空 Maybe this is not the end 这并不是终点
[attachment=2052969]everything but the girl--Darin zanyar他的嗓音偏较狂野开放。这首歌表达了所唱之人的深深情感。 “I have everything but the girl, I want.” 拥有了一切,却没有她。 从某些角度来说,是一首表白却悲伤的歌。 “I'm nothing without you.” 今天心情不大好。。。哎,贴的都是伤感歌曲MV 视频地址点击播放多媒体When I saw you I knew you were the one 当我看见你时就知道你是我要的那个人 I want to orbit you like you're the sun 你是我的太阳 我想要绕着你公转 But let me know before I come undone 但是在我消失前让我知道 Am I the one for you 我是否是你所爱? I'm like a puzzle with a missing piece 我就像一个缺失的难题 I got a car but didn't get the keys 我得到了车却没有得到车的钥匙 And only you can set my mind at ease 只有你能了解我的心思 So what am I to do 那么,要我怎么做? I have everything but the girl I want, it's sad but true 除了那个女子我已拥有所有,这是悲哀而真实的事实 And everything but the love I need to make it through 除了我必要的爱我完成所有 And every time I look into your eyes, that's when I realize 每一次我看着你的眼,我才明白 Just how much I love you 我有多爱你 Some say lady luck is on my side 有一天幸运降临至我身旁 And that my life has been an easy ride 人生变得简单 But they don't know how many times I cried 但是没有人会知道我哭了多少次 Cause I am nothing without you 因为没有你我什么也不是 I don't know how long I can keep it up 我不知道我能坚持多久 I need a sign to make it through 我需要一个动力继续下去 You gotta tell me now, you gotta let me know 你必须告诉我 So what am I, what am I to do 那么 我该怎么做
[attachment=2053029]1984年11月出生在悉尼的Delta Goodrem,7岁就开始在演艺圈里打滚儿,先是在广告里扮可爱,接着又在电视剧里装天真。12岁那年,她用上电视赚来的钱租了个录音室,把自己创作的五首歌曲外加一首她演唱的澳大利亚国歌录成了一张DEMO,寄给了她最喜爱的足球队——Sydney Swans,希望有朝一日能为球队在主场演唱国歌,结果球队转手把DEMO CD交给了他们的铁杆球迷兼著名经纪人Glenn Wheatley,就这样,三年后,在Glenn Wheatley的精心调教下,SONY唱片签下了Delta Goodrem。Delta与团队制作了一张专辑,但由于单曲i don't care只排到澳洲榜第64,他们没有让这张同名专辑面世,而是先让Delta参加了澳洲常青电视剧iNeighbors的演出,积累了一定的人气。详细资料;Lost Without You -Delta Goodrem 年仅18岁便以单曲《Born To Try》、《Lost Without You》拿下澳洲排行冠军,被传媒誉为下个明日之星。甜美迷人的外型加上扎实演唱功力,使 Delta成为全球Sony全力栽培的新人,为她量身打造进军国际乐坛的全盘计划。今天我们要学习的《Lost Without You》是一首醇熟动人的流行歌曲,圆润丰富的作品,传达出这支中版抒情曲其最主要的特色就是Delta那显露出她真实天份的坚定嗓音。MV视频链接点击播放多媒体lost without you 没有你 我不知所措 i know i can be a little stubborn sometimes 我知道我有点顽固 a little righteous and too proud 有时有点固执,有时有点太骄傲 i just want to find a way to compromise 我只是想要找到一个方法去妥协 cos i believe that we can work things out 我相信我们可以解决这些事情 i thought i had all the answers never giving in 我从来没有放弃找答案 but baby since you've gone i admit that i was wrong 但是亲爱的,自从你走了之后,我承认我错了 all i know is i'm lost without you i'm not gonna lie 我所知道的是我失去你了 how my going to be strong without you i need you by my side 我不会说谎我将会如何的坚强下去,在你离开之后,我需要你我身边 if we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye 如果我们说了我们不能在一起,再让我们说再见结束 don't know what i'd do ... 我不知道我该做些什么 i'm lost without you 我失去了你 i keep trying to find my way 我必须试着找到我的路 but all i know is i'm lost without you 但是我所知道的只是我失去了你 i keep trying to face the day 我必须试着去面对现实 how my ever gonna get rid of these blues 我从来没有准备好如何处理这些难过的心情 baby i'm so lonely all the time 亲爱的,我每时每刻都感到很孤单 everywhere i go i get so confused 不管我走到哪里我都非常的混乱 you're the only thing that's on my mind 在我脑子里只有你 oh my beds so cold at night and i miss you more each day oh 我的床在晚上是那么的冷,我每天都很想你 only you can make it right no i'm not too proud to say 只有你才能让一切恢复正常,不,我不太自信的说 i keep trying to find my way 我必须试着找到我的路 if i could only hold you now 如果我只能在现在拥有你 and make the pain just go away 那就让痛苦走开 can't stop the tears from running down my face 我不能阻止眼泪从我脸颊流下 oh....[ 本帖最后由 爱茶爱烟 于
17:02 编辑 ]
[attachment=2053082]Breathe Again -Juwita Suwito 曲风很柔和,适合一个人想安静的时候听在寒冷中呼出一口白色,仰望着几天未见的蓝天, 它原来一直都没有改变,一如既往的,透明的,蓝色。。 纯净的色彩把眼帘映得满满的。。 在这个辞旧迎新的时刻,于我,真的是一切瞬间的不同了。。 “我们”这个词显得苍白而刺眼。。自己这些年的执着换来的也不过是放弃。。 将那些记忆的碎片细心收起,放进我人生的角落, 学着不再用我们去思考未来。。 其实周围什么都没有变,一切都在按部就班的进行着, 时间不会因为悲伤而放慢一分一秒, 还有好多事需要去做。。 轻轻的放下青涩难忘的真爱情怀, 继续各自的人生路程。。 好好生活,这是我对你最后的叮咛。 点击播放多媒体Have you wounder how it feels when it's all over. 你是否想过一切结束时会是怎样的感觉? Wound how it feels when you just have to start?a new. 想过要重新开始又会是怎样的感觉? Never knowing?where you're going. 从不知道你往哪里去? When you face a brand new day. 当你面对崭新的一天? It used to be that way. 过去曾经是这个样子? Now I just close my eyes and say. 而现在我只闭上眼睛,说? I just want to?breathe again. 我只不过想再一次呼吸? Learn to face the?joy and pain. 学习面对那份快乐与痛楚? Discover how to laugh a little,cry a little,live a little more. 探索怎么多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点,多活出自己一点? I just wanna face today. 我只想活在今天 Forget about?the woes of?yesterday. 遗忘昨天的伤悲? Maybe if I hope a little,try a little more. 或许如果我多期盼一点,多尝试一点? I'll breathe again. 我就能够真正再次呼吸? Starting out again is never easy. 重新再出发从来就不是易事? Disappointments come and go but life still moves on. 失望来来去去而人生依然继续? With a bit of luck. 拥有那么一点运气 It's a brand new start. 就会是个崭新的开始? That might?just work my way. 那也许是适合我的方式? No need to walk away. 不需要逃避? Don't want to?live on life?replay. 不想活在过往的重复里? Things will work out fine. 事情自然会迎刃而解? If you can find the courage to look past the night. 只要你能找到度过今夜的勇气? To see the break?of down. 就会看见明日的破晓曙光 [ 本帖最后由 爱茶爱烟 于
16:23 编辑 ]
[attachment=2053142]Only Hope -Mandy Moore only hope初恋的回忆的主题曲 爱情文艺片我很喜欢,可惜这部片子我说不出来是悲剧还是喜剧 女主角在影片里唱这首歌的时候给我感觉惊艳但又不失纯真 好喜欢 MV视频链接点击播放多媒体There&s a song that inside of my soul. It&s the one that I&ve tried to write over and over again. I&m awake in the infinite cold, but you sing to me over and over and over again. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours. I know now you&re my only hope. Sing to me the song of the stars. Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again. When it feels like my dreams are so far, sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours. I know now you&re my only hope. I give you my destiny. I&m giving you all of me. I want your symphony. Singing in all that I am. At the top of my lungs, I&m giving it back. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours. I know now you&re my [ 本帖最后由 爱茶爱烟 于
16:39 编辑 ]
[attachment=2053190]Someday we'll know -- Mandy Moore And Jonathan Foreman 也是Walk To Remember 的一首插曲。。。。感觉很赞也推荐下点击播放多媒体Ninety miles outside Chicago 在距离芝加哥90里外面 can't stop driving I don't know why 不知道为什么无法停车 So many questions, That need an answer 有好多的问题,需要答案 Two years later, you're still on my mind 已经两年了,你还在我脑海里 Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart Amelia Earhart发生了什么事情 Who holds the stars up in the sky 是谁把星星挂在天上 Is true love just once in a lifetime 一生只有一次真爱是真的吗 Did the captain of the Titanic cry? 铁达尼号的船长有哭吗 Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 If love can move a mountain 如果爱能移动山峰 Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 Why the sky is blue 为什么天空是蓝色的 Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you 有一天我们会知道为什么我不是注定属于你的 Does anybody know the way to Atlantis? 有人知道怎么去亚特兰蒂斯吗? What the wind says when she cries? 当风在哭的时候她在说什么? I'm speeding by the place that I met you 我正快速开过我们相遇的地方 For the ninety-seventh time, tonight 今天晚上第97次了 Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 If love can move a mountain 如果爱可以移动山峰 Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 Why the sky is blue 为什么天空是蓝色的 Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 Why I wasn't meant for you 为什么我不是注定属于你的 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Someday we'll know 有一天我们会知道 Why Samson loved Delilah 为什么Samson爱Delilah One day I'll go 有一天我会在 Dancing on the moon 月亮上跳舞 Someday you'll know that I was the one for you 有一天你会知道我就是你的另一半 I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow 我买了一张去彩虹底端的票 Watch the stars crash in the sea 看着星星坠入海洋 If I could ask God just one question 如果我可以问上天一个问题 Why aren't you here with me, tonight? 为什么你今天晚上不在这里和我在一起
[attachment=2053223]Delta Goodrem-In this life 来自澳大利亚的Delta goodrem07最新专辑Delta中的另一只成绩非常好的主打单曲,最喜欢她在椅子上歇斯底里,手舞足蹈那段,歌曲也非常好听!MV视频链接点击播放多媒体I was nurtured I was sheltered〖曾经被养育 曾经被呵护〗 I was curious and young〖曾几何时 我是如此好奇与年轻〗 I was searching for that something〖我努力寻求着某样事物〗 Trying to find it on the run〖为了它不惜奔波劳碌〗 Oh and just when I stopped looking〖当我停下脚步 蓦然回首〗 I saw just how far I'd come〖不经意间 我历尽了沧海桑田〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life〖在我的人生中〗 You give me love〖你给予我爱情〗 You give me light〖你给予我光芒〗 Show me everything that's been happening〖是你向我展示了世界的变迁〗 I've opened up my eyes〖让我开阔了视野〗 I'm following〖遵循着〗 Three steps fight an honest fight〖展开正式决斗的三步曲〗 Two hearts that can start a fire〖迸裂出激情火花的两颗心〗 One love is all I need〖一种爱 就是我全部的所需〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life〖在我的人生中〗 I have faltered I have stumbled〖曾经步履蹒跚 曾经跌跌撞撞〗 I have found my feet again〖最终还是步入了正轨〗 I've been angry I've been shaken〖曾经怒不可遏 曾经踌躇动摇〗 Found a new place to begin〖最终还是找到了新的起点〗 My persistence to make a difference〖我那无人能及的坚韧不拔精神〗 Has led me safe into your hands〖指引我安全地进入你的掌握〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life〖在我的人生中〗 You give me love〖你给予我爱情〗 You give me light〖你给予我光芒〗 Show me everything that's been happening〖是你向我展示了世界的变迁〗 I've opened up my eyes〖让我开阔了视野〗 I'm following〖遵循着〗 Three steps fight an honest fight〖展开正式决斗的三步曲〗 Two hearts that can start a fire〖迸裂出激情火花的两颗心〗 One love is all I need〖一种爱 就是我全部的所需〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life〖在我的人生中〗 I was put here for a reason〖天生我材必有用〗 I was born into this world〖出生于这个大千世界〗 And I'm living and I'm believing〖努力生存着 并且坚信〗 I was meant to be your girl〖我命中注定成为你的女孩〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life〖在我的人生中〗 You give me love〖你给予我爱情〗 You give me light〖你给予我光芒〗 Show me everything that's been happening〖是你向我展示了世界的变迁〗 I've opened up my eyes〖让我开阔了视野〗 I'm following〖遵循着〗 Three steps fight an honest fight〖展开正式决斗的三步曲〗 Two hearts that can start a fire〖迸裂出激情火花的两颗心〗 One love is all I need〖一种爱 就是我全部的所需〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 Three steps fight an honest fight〖展开正式决斗的三步曲〗 Two hearts that can start a fire〖迸裂出激情火花的两颗心〗 One love is all I need〖一种爱 就是我全部的所需〗 In this life〖在我的一生中〗 In this life......〖在我的一生中......〗
[attachment=2053287]Letting Go -Jo De La Rosa
拉丁美女Jo De La Rosa的08新专辑.. 超级喜欢这首慢板RNB情歌..只听旋律就爱上的小调女生很甜,声音有点特别的那种,歌曲也是很柔,抒情的感觉,内含淡淡的伤感点击播放多媒体Gotta get myself togetherTry to make it through tonightTell myself the way we were
never broken There are times I
thought I might beFinding ways to make it rightThat you walked away and opened up my eyes Now I see that I have been wasting timeI had a picture of us painted in my mindNow it's fading and there was nothing left to do Letting go, cuz I know, you were only half way thereEventhough we were closeI was holding on just long enough to knowI should be letting goI should be letting go Thinking back on when you used toFill my head with fancy wordsWishing now that I refuse to listenHow did I ever let it happenNever thought I would ever sayGotta leave this life and all the foolish painNow I see that I have been wasting timeI had a picture of us painted in my mindNow it's fading and there was nothing left to do Letting go, cuz I know,we were only half way thereEventhough we were closeI was holding on just long enough to knowI should be letting goI should be letting go Now I see that I have been wasting timeI had a picture of us painted in my mindNow it's fading and there was nothing left to do Letting go, cuz I know, we were only half way thereEventhough we were closeI was holding on just long enough to knowI should be letting goI should be letting go 必须整理自己的心情一定要坚持过今晚要告诉自己我们从来没有分手有时候我觉得我在寻找方法符合局面但是你的离开让我睁开眼睛终于明白我一直在浪费时间你我的照片一直被画在脑海里现在它正在淡漠,但已无法改变放手, 因为我知道,我们只走了一半虽然我们曾经很亲密我一直坚持到我知道我该放手了我该放手了回忆起你曾经对我说出爱言现在我真希望当时拒绝去听我怎么会让事情发生永远也想不到会说出要放弃现在生活和傻傻的疼痛
雪茄,很不错捏
听了好多天还没听完,呵呵,好歌,要D一下~~~
[attachment=2061675]if you come to me----原子少女猫Atomic Kitten原子少女猫(Atomic Kitten)是在出产世界超级巨星 The Beatles的Liverpool利物浦,所组成的三人少女组。成员有Natasha、Kelly、Liz等三人。Kelly有着金色头发,Liz则有着一头短发, 三人都是相当有个性的女孩。原子少女猫在正式出道前就跟随师姐Spice Girls相同的脚步,在日本积极的展开宣传活动。 让所有扶桑客对她们产生了兴趣。随后即回到英国发行首支单曲“Right Now”,初登场即跃进排行前十的位置。亲和、平易近人活泼俏皮且非常迷人可爱的E世代风格,更是在英国众多的知名杂志中被堂堂广泛地介绍出来。在杂志Smash Hits年度票选中,她们便进入最受欢迎排行榜的第12位,由此可见她们非凡无比的魅力。 出道连续推出多支冠军单曲的“原子猫”,是当今英国流行乐坛最当红的流行组合。她们是百分之百的流行产物,并且也将这流行的角色扮演的百分之百。 K的歌曲大都的是中快版的抒情舞曲,好听易记,翻唱经典名曲更确保歌曲的品质,新专辑《Ladies Night》同样也这样的流行佳作,首支单曲If You Come To Me与专辑同名单曲Ladies Night都是让人可以轻轻松松跟着手舞足蹈的歌曲.MV视频链接点击播放多媒体So long ago 很久以前 I didn't have a care about me 我对自己不关心 I didn't know my right from wrong 我甚至分不清对与错 But now I know 但现在我知道 That you left got love around me 你的爱在我周围 You know it makes me feel so strong 你知道它使我有力量 Baby if you turn around 宝贝,如果你出现 And prove to me its real 证明那是真的 Maybe we can work it out 可能我会不再烦恼 Cos this is how I feel 因为那也是我的感觉 Do you know where you go when you give it all away 你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里 I'll be there for you, care for you 我都会在那里等你关心你 Love you everyday oh baby 无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝 And do you feel the same for me? 你与我有同样的感应吗? Everyday you're away 每一天当你离开的时候 And I feel a little low 我都会有一点失落 I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死 Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝 And if you come to me you know I'll make it right 如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我 Through out all my life 我的整个一生 I never thought I'd have somebody 我从没有想过会有某个人 Someone to call my own 这个人会是属于我的 And now I've found 但是现在我发现 A little bit of heaven baby 一种欣慰 我的宝贝 A place to call my own 一个属于我的地方 Baby if you turn around 宝贝,如果你出现 And prove to me its real 证明那是真的 Maybe we can work it out 可能我会不再烦恼 Cos this is how I feel 因为那也是我的感觉 Do you know where you go when you give it all away 你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里 I'll be there for you, care for you 我都会在那里等你关心你 Love you everyday oh baby 无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝 And do you feel the same for me? 你与我有同样的感应吗? Everyday you're away 每一天当你离开的时候 And I feel a little low 我都会有一点失落 I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死 Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝 And if you come to me you know I'll make it right 如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我 Through out all my life 我的整个一生 I never thought I'd have somebody 我从没有想过会有某个人 Someone to call my own 这个人会是属于我的 And now I've found 但是现在我发现 A little bit of heaven baby 一种欣慰 我的宝贝 A place to call my own 一个属于我的地方
[attachment=2061685]it's ok-- atomic kitten原子猫的成名曲。曲风我很喜欢,轻快又稍带一些忧伤。。。。MV视频链接点击播放多媒体Well, I remember all the nights I used to stay at home (home) On the phone (phone), all night long Used to talk about all the things we really wanna do I believed in you I remember how you used to say Have no fear (no fear), you'll be OK (OK) When you told me anything you want is possible We could have it all Must have been a fool All my dreams were with you I say it's OK I can promise you it's all right You ain't keeping me up all night No more You're not here, but it's OK I assure you babe, it's all right Well now you got to where you wanted Like I knew you would Cash, car, house, it's all good It's the why you never come around here no more Like you did before Got it all, that's the way it seems Looks like you live your dream And I hope your life has turned out for the better now When I'm not around It's all right and a it's OK and a You're not here with me
[attachment=2061692]the tide is high atomic kitten说实话原子猫的歌都不能让我投入太多的感情去听,可是能随着她们的歌声。音乐而舞动。。。。MV视频链接点击播放多媒体The tide is high 当高潮来临时, But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that (Oh no) 那种轻言放弃的女孩 It's not the things you do to try and hurt me so 不是你所做的事伤害了我 But it's the way you do the things 而是你做事的那种方式 You do to me 你那样对我 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that 那种轻言放弃的女孩 Oh no 喔,不是啊 The tide is high 当高潮来临时 But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 The tide is high 当高潮来临的时候 But I'm holding on 我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Every girl wants you to be her man 每个女孩都希望作你的女朋友 But I'll wait right here 而我在这里静静等待 'Till it's my turn 直到轮到我 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that 那种轻言放弃的女孩 Oh no 不是 The tide is high 当高潮来临时 But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 The tide is high 当高潮来临的时候 But I'm holding on 我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Every time that I've got the feeling 每次我对你有些感觉 You give me something to believe in 你都让我相信我的感觉是对的 Every time that I've got you near me 每次我贴近你时 I know the way that I want it to be 都是我所想要的那样 But you know that I'm gonna take my chance now 我觉得我现在要把握住机会 I'm gonna make it happen somehow 我要将梦想变为现实 And you know I can take the pressure 我能承受得住压力 A moment's pain for a lifetime pleasure 一时的痛换来一生的快乐 Every girl wants you to be her man 每个女孩都希望作你的女朋友 But I'll wait right here 而我在这里静静等待 'Till it's my turn 直到轮到我 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that 那种轻言放弃的女孩 Oh no 不是
[attachment=2061693]the last goodbye-- atomic kittenMV视频链接点击播放多媒体Last Goodbye Ain't no headlights on the road tonight Everybody here is sleeping tight Ain't nobody gonna find us here We'll disappear There's a dancer in the arms of love And he's dancing on the sky above And the truth is that we'll never know Where love will flow Aim high, shoot low We gotta aim high, shoot low baby Chorus: Ain't no headlights on the road tonight Ain't nobody here to make it right Cause we couldn't seem to find a way For love to stay If you had another night to give I would have another night to live But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye (Last goodbye) Is it cloudy where you are tonight? Are the neon lights shining bright Are you looking for a place to stay To get away (don't get away) And my days are horses down the hill Running fast and theres no time to kill And the truth is that we'll never know Where love will flow Aim high, shoot low We gotta aim high, shoot low baby Chorus: Ain't no headlights on the road tonight Ain't nobody here to make it right Cause we couldn't seem to find a way For love to stay If you had another night to give I would have another night to live But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye If I could do it over I'd do it all again (do it again) And if I got one more chance I wouldn't change a thing Aim high, shoot low Aim high, shoot low... Chorus: Ain't no headlights on the road tonight Ain't nobody here to make it right Cause we couldn't seem to find a way For love to stay If you had another night to give I would have another night to live But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye Chorus: Ain't no headlights on the road tonight Ain't nobody here to make it right Cause we couldn't seem to find a way For love to stay If you had another night to give I would have another night to live But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye今夜的公路没有汽车(行驶) 每个人都已熟睡 没有人会在这里找到我们 我们将会消失 那里有个舞者在爱的臂膀中(起舞) 他在天空中舞蹈 真相便是 我们将永远不会知道 是否爱会洋溢于空中 眼高手低 宝贝 我们要眼高手低 今夜的公路没有汽车(行驶) 没有人会在这里把你弄哭 因为我们似乎找不到一种让爱停留的方式 如果你再给(我)多一晚 我便可活多一晚 但你永不想在永别的时候看到我哭 今晚你走过的地方人潮拥挤 霓虹灯发出耀眼的光芒 你在寻找一个栖身之所吗 (能让你)逃离 时光就像下山的马 (一心)飞奔 并没有时间去在乎(别的事情) 真相便是 我们将永远不会知道 是否爱会洋溢于空中 眼高手低 宝贝 我们要眼高手低 如果我可以再来一次 我可以重新再来一次 如果我可以有多一次机会 我将不会改变任何一样东西 眼高手低 眼高手低
[attachment=2061694]someone like me --atomic kitten这首歌我比较喜欢,感觉带有伤感的
风格和他们原来的相差很大不过也正是这样我觉得其实他们唱伤感的歌的话效果也许会更好点击播放多媒体Don't let your head rule you heart Don't let your world be torn apart Don't keep it all to yourself Just let all your emotions run free with someone like me That's the way it should be Someone like me I know Its hard when you're feeling down To lift your feet up off the ground We make mistakes but doesn't everybody You don't always have to agree with someone like me That's the way it should be Someone like me We know the story so far (what you want and who you are) What you want and who you are (Free) Let all your emotions run free You don't always have to agree With someone like me That's the way it should be Someone like me Someone like me 不要让你的脑控制你的心 不要让你的世界被撕裂 不要一切都自己负担 只要让你的一切情绪全部释放 在像我一样的一个人身上 这是事情应该发生的样子 有一个人 像我一样 我知道你低落时的感觉很糟 让你的双脚离开地表 我们都会犯错误但不是全部都会 你不需要总是认同别人 如同认同像我一样的一个人 这是事情应该发生的样子 有一个人 像我一样 我们都了解故事发生到现在(你要的以及你是谁) 你所要的以及你是谁 让你的一切情绪全部释放 你不需要总是去认同 如同认同像我一样的一个人 这是事情应该发生的样子 有一个人 像我一样 eternal flame0--- atomic kittenMV视频链接点击播放多媒体
[attachment=2061705]angela ammoMs--- always getting over you这位来自美国德州的少女歌手Angela Ammons今年只有23岁(年龄来自她的空间),嗓音甜美,有着娇好面容的她擅长将新潮Hip-Hop予以传统灵魂乐加料润饰.她凭着在电影”Save The Last Dance” 原声大碟中的倾情献唱引起了乐坛的关注。这首脍炙人口的”Always Getting Over You”同样也是一首电影插曲,收录在”American Pie II”《美国派2》的原声大碟中。爽朗的吉他流行曲调和清新甜美的嗓音带出了新鲜时尚的感觉,空幻欢快的旋律抚慰人心。喜欢这种发自内心深处 真情实感的歌曲,过耳不忘的旋律怎能错过?
点击播放多媒体Do do do do do Do do do do Do do do do do Do do do do do Do do do do Do do do do do Was I not enough stimulation Hit by a brake the other day Just when I thought that I'm okay You didn't like my conversation I can't come up with something new It doesn't really matter what I do So here's my observation You could never see it through my eyes And I'm too tired to try So don't call and say your coming back for me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you And don't lie and say your over me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you Do do do do Do do do do do Was it too much aggrevation Your telling me the way that I won't see And then I change my mind you disagree I used to be our inspiration You chase your mind you disappear And I know it's never over So don't call and say your coming back for me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you And don't lie and say your over me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you Do do do do Do do do do do Do do do do do Do do do do Do do do do do Was I not enough stimulation Hit by a brake the other day Just when I thought that I'm okay You didn't like my conversation And I can't come up with something new It doesn't really matter what I do So don't call and say your coming back for me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you And don't lie and say your over me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you Do do do do do Do do do do Do do do do do So don't call and say your coming back for me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you And don't lie and say your over me Don't mean nothing I'm always getting over you So don't call and say your coming back for me I'm always getting over you望雪出品这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 是我没有足够的刺激 受刹车其他天 正当我以为我好 你不喜欢我的谈话 我不能想出了一些新的 它并没有真正的问题是什么,我 在此,我的观察 你永远无法看到它通过我的眼睛 我太疲累尝试 所以不要说请和您回来,我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 和不在于说你超过我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 是太多聚集 您告诉我,这样我不会见 然后我改变主意你不同意 我曾经是我们的启示 你追逐你的心你消失 我知道这是从来没有超过 所以不要说请和您回来,我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 和不在于说你超过我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 是我没有足够的刺激 受刹车其他天 正当我以为我好 你不喜欢我的谈话 我不能想出了一些新的 它并没有真正的问题是什么,我 所以不要说请和您回来,我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 和不在于说你超过我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 这样做的做不这样做 这样做的做的做 这样做的做不这样做 所以不要说请和您回来,我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 和不在于说你超过我 并不意味着什么 我一直得到超过您 所以不要说请和您回来,我 我一直得到超过您
[attachment=2061706]club 8-- love in december我听到了这首love in December,往事随风涌上了心头,踏着单车从桥头冲下,歌声顺着发尖和记忆一起逝去,碎成过去的一场温暖的小雪,簌簌的落在身上,象爱一样慢慢融化,渗入躯体,犹如主唱Karolina细腻温润的声音刚刚落在耳里,就密密的渗入了心里。几段钢琴又使歌曲流转着波光,象挂在眉梢的融化的水光。那是个纯净的冬天,有下雪的喜悦,也有节日的忙乱的喜悦,当然还有在温暖的被窝里期待春天的喜悦。点击播放多媒体so this is love 这就是爱情 in the end of december 在十二月的末尾 quiet nights 沉寂的夜晚 quiet stars 安静的星辰 and I'm here 我在这里 monday to sunday 从周一到周日 cause you're fragile 因为你是如此易碎 and I'm weak 因为我是脆弱的 so you fall 所以你降落 when the nights grow longer 当这些长夜变的更加漫长 into sleep 陷入沉睡 and won't wake up 不会再醒来 don't you worry 不要担心宝贝 I'll be there for you 我总在那里。只为你 don't worry about me 不要担心我宝贝 you know me better than that 你知道的,我会比那一切都美好 I'll catch you if you would fall 我会紧紧抓住你,当你为我降落 so you drift 所以你停留 when the days grow colder 当所有的白昼变的更加寒冷 away from me 远离我 and won't look back 不要再回忆 faraway 遥远的 and I can't guide you 我会指引你 but I'm here 我在这里 till the spring 直到来年春天
[attachment=2061716]这是我听GreenDay的第1首歌.一听就喜欢上了,以后慢慢找到了歌词和这首歌的MTV..写的和拍的都很感人,反战题材的,就是在伊拉克战争后GreenDay出的专辑.中文不太好翻译,看个人理解吧...MV视频链接点击播放多媒体Summer has come and passed 夏天来了又走 The innocent can never last 那份纯真永远不会持久 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 like my fat*** come to pass 就像父辈们来到这个世上是为了离开 seven years has gone so fast 七年时间过的如此之快 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 here comes the rain again 这里又下雨了 falling from the stars 从星星缓缓落下 drenched in my pain again 痛苦被浸湿了 becoming who we are 成为了真正的我们 as my memory rests 但是即使随着记忆停歇 but never forgets what I lost 我也永远不会忘记我所失去的 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 summer has come and passed 夏天来了又走 the innocent can never last 那份纯真永远不会持久 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 ring out the bells again 再次鸣响宣布离去的钟声 like we did when spring began 就像我们在春天开始时所做的那样 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 here comes the rain again 这里又下雨了 falling from the stars 从星星缓缓落下 drenched in my pain again 痛苦被浸湿了 becoming who we are 成为了真正的我们 as my memory rests 但是即使随着记忆停歇 but never forgets what I lost 我也永远不会忘记我所失去的 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 Summer has come and passed 夏天来了又走 The innocent can never last 那份纯真永远不会持久 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 like my father's come to pass 就像我的父亲来到这个世上并离开 twenty years has gone so fast 二十年时间过的如此之快 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我 wake me up when september ends 九月过去时 记得唤醒我
期待中文的……[s:146]
[attachment=2071888]i don t want to talk about it--- rod stewart他沙哑的嗓音十分独特,吐字也与众不同。Rod Stewart1945年出生于英国伦敦一个足球迷家庭里,他是五个孩子中最小的一个。父亲本希望他篚后能骋在绿茵场上,成为一个球星,没想到他却走向摇滚乐坛,并成为全世界歌迷心中的偶像。点击播放多媒体I can tell by your eyes that you've prob'bly been cryin' forever, 透过你的眼睛我知道你也许会永远哭泣 and the stars in the sky don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror. 天上的繁星对你来说并非虚无,它们是一面镜子 I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart. 你如何打碎了我的心,我不想再谈 If I stay here just a little bit longer, 如果我再多呆一会 If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart? 如果我不走,你会聆听我的心声吗,哦,心? If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide t 如果我独自站立,我的影子能遮住我心脏的颜色吗 blue for the tears, black for the night's fears. 蓝色的是泪水,黑色的是夜晚的泪水 The star in the sky don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror. 天上的繁星对你来说并非虚无,它们是一面镜子 I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart. 你如何打碎了我的心,我不想再谈 If I stay here just a little bit longer, 如果我再多呆一会 if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart? 如果我不走,你会聆听我的心声吗,哦,心! I don't want to talk about it, how you broke this ol' heart. 你如何打碎了我的心,我不想再谈 If I stay here just a little bit longer, 如果我再多呆一会 if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart? 如果我不走,你会聆听我的心声吗,哦,心! My heart, whoa,My heart. 我的心,哦,我的心
[attachment=2071893]The snow they melt the soonest --卡兰.迪伦很是安静的曲子,女声也很轻灵。只是奇怪,这样动听的曲子却无它应得的聆听与喝彩。。。。这首歌在以前排行版还是第一不过,歌曲很不好找,找了好久才找到的。。。点击播放多媒体Here 'tis, one of my very favorites. I learned it from an Archie Fisher recording. Vocabulary lesson: "fain" is an archaic word for "pleased". Kathy Oh, the snows they melt the soonest when the winds begin to sing, And the corn it ripens fastest when the frosts are settling in, And when my truelove tells me that my face he'll soon forget, Before we part, I'll wager true, he's fain to follow it yet. Oh, the snows they melt the soonest when the winds begin to sing, And the swallow flies without a thought, as long as it is spring, But when spring goes, and winter blows, my love and you'll be fain, For all your pride, to follow me across the stormy main. Oh, the snows they melt the soonest when the winds begin to sing, And the bee that flew when summer shone, in winter cannot sting, And I've seen a lover's anger melt between the night and morn, So it's surely not a harder thing to melt my truelove's scorn. So don't you bid me farewell here, no farewells I'll receive, For you shall lie with me, my love, then you'll kiss and take your leave, But I'll wait here till the moorcock crows, and the martin takes the wing, For the snows they melt the soonest when the winds begin to sing.
[attachment=2071896]If You Want Me --Marketa Irglova此歌来自音乐剧《Once》曾经,电影制作人是歌手 Glen Hansard 和 Marketa Irglova。他们两人原先的意图只是在演唱会上播放此片,投资仅仅只有十五万美元。不过仅仅140家影院就获得了总计为六百五十万美元的票房,大导演史蒂文.斯皮尔伯格说:“这一部名为《Once》的影片果真是小成本,大味道。它所给予我的灵感我想足够我受用大半年的。” 点击播放多媒体是你真的在那 Are you really here 还是我在做梦 or am I dreaming? 我无法区分是梦是醒 I can't tell dream from truth 已经很久 For it's been so long 没见过你了 Since I have seen you 我甚至已经想不起你的脸 I can hardly remember your face anymore 当我感到十分孤单时 When I get pretty lonely 距离却只能让我更加孤单 And the distance causes only silence 记忆中 I think of you smiling 你微笑的眼神总是那么骄傲 With pride in your eyes 恋人们的轻叹 Lover that sighs 如果你想要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me 如果你想要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me 你真的相信我吗 Are you really sure that you believe me 而别人都说我在撒谎 When ot*** say I lie? 你是否会一样看不起我 I wonder if you could ever despise me 你什么时候才能知道我真的努力 When you know I really tried 去做得更好 To be a better one 只为了让你相信我 To satisfy you 你是我的一切 For you're everything to me 你让我做什么都可以 And I'll do what you ask me 如果你让我自由 If you let me be free 如果你想要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me 如果你要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me 如果你想要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me 如果你想要我 If you want me 就满足我 Satisfy me
[attachment=2071897]Cry on my shoulder英文歌《Cry On My Shoulder》由德国选秀节目的歌手们共同演绎,标准励志歌。不要忘了当你无助的时候,来我的肩膀哭泣,我会在你身边,依旧用爱与你分享。   Deutschland sucht den Superstar(简称DSDS),不是一个乐团,也不是一个歌手,而是一个来自德国的超级海选赛事的名称, 是“德国寻找超级明星”的意思,和国内的超女还有美国偶像是同一个意思。这个活动由德国RTL电视台主办,写歌的人也是这个节目的制作人,在德国很有名点击播放多媒体CRY ON MY SHOULDER 在我的肩膀上哭泣  If the hero never comes to you   如果你的真命天子仍未来到  If you need someone you're feeling blue   如果你情绪低落需要有人陪伴  If you wait for love and you're alone   如果你离爱遥远,孑然一人  If you call your friends and nobody's home   如果你打电话给朋友却没有一人在家  You can run away but you can't hide   你可以逃开却不可以隐藏  Through a storm and through a lonely night   经历了风暴忍受了孤独  Then I show you there's a destiny   我要让你知道每人都有他的命运  The best things in life   一生中最美的事  They're free   那就是自由  But if you wanna cry   如果你想哭  Cry on my shoulder   靠着我的肩膀  If you need someone who cares for you   如果你需要关怀你的人  If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder   如果你感到悲伤心渐渐变冷  Yes I show you what real love can do   我会让你知道真爱的力量  If your sky is grey oh let me know   如果你的天空灰沉沉的,哦,要告诉我  There's a place in heaven where we'll go   天堂总有一块我们要投奔的乐土  If heaven is a million years away   如果天堂离我们有百万年远  Oh just call me and I make your day   哦,只要来个电话 让我与你相约  When the nights are getting cold and blue   当夜变冷变深  When the days are getting hard for you   当日子变得艰难  I will always stay here by your side   我会一直陪在你身边  I promise you I'll never hide   我向你承诺,我不会躲藏  But if you wanna cry   如果你想哭  Cry on my shoulder   靠着我的肩膀  If you need someone who cares for you   如果你需要关怀你的人  If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder   如果你感到悲伤心渐渐变冷  Yes I show you what real love can do   我会让你知道真爱的力量  But if you wanna cry   如果你想哭  Cry on my shoulder   靠着我的肩膀  If you need someone who cares for you   如果你需要关怀你的人  If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder   如果你感到悲伤心渐渐变冷  Yes I show you what real love can do   我会让你知道真爱的力量  What real love can do   真爱的力量  What love can do   爱的力量
[attachment=2071898]mad world
---tears for fears 无意中听到这首歌,听着听着有点迷失,勾着自己的心弦,心突然有点空(可能说得有点夸张)。鼓点下,心也跟着飘忽飘忽……
点击播放多媒体all around me are familiar faces worn out places worn out faces bright and early for the daily races going no where going no where their tears are filling up their glasses no expression no expression hide my head i wanna drown my sorrow no tomorrow no tomorrow and i find it kind of funny i find it kind of sad the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had i find it hard to tell you i find it hard to take when people run in circles its a very very mad world mad world children waiting for the day they feel good happy birthday happy birthday and i feel the way that every child should sit and listen sit and listen went to school and i was very nervous no one knew me no one knew me hello teacher tell me what's my lesson look right through me look right through me and i find it kind of funny i find it kind of sad the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had i find it hard to tell you i find it hard to take when people run in circles its a very very mad world mad world enlarging your world mad world 所有在我附近的是熟悉的面孔 熟悉的地方熟悉的脸 每天早早的愉快的 没有目标的跑 没有目标的跑 他们的泪花填满了他们的玻璃杯 没有感情(表情) 没有感情(表情) 掩藏住我的头,我想要淹没我的悲伤 没有明天 没有明天 并且我感觉我有点儿滑稽 我感觉它有点儿哀伤 我的死亡是我曾经拥有过的最好的梦想 我感觉这很难告诉你 我发觉这很难得到 当人们跑在圈子里它一个非常非常疯狂的世界 疯狂的世界 孩子在等待他们感觉长大那天 生日快乐 生日快乐 我感觉每个孩子都应该坐下来听听这个方法 坐下来听听 在学校我很胆怯 没有人知道我 没有人知道我 你好老师,我的课程是什么 她对我视而不见 视而不见 我感觉我有点儿滑稽 我感觉它有点儿哀伤 我的死亡是我曾经拥有过的最好的梦想 我感觉这很难告诉你 我发觉这很难得到 当人们跑在圈子里它一个非常非常 疯狂的世界 疯狂的世界 放大你的世界 疯狂世界
[attachment=2071901]suspended from class --- camera obscura 是一个情窦初开的女孩在课堂上做的白日梦。她喜欢上了一个男生,却不敢跟他表白,于是在堂上做起白日梦来。她说他们可以做朋友;她说他们可以一起去跳舞。但是,一切一切都只能藏在心里。 --------------歌词着实很有趣。开始看歌词还真不敢相信这出自一个女孩之口。原来是这样啊! 倘若说前面的曲子是以旋律取胜,这支曲子就应是它的独特味道。我一向不喜欢那些乱七八糟嘈杂、众多乐器的歌,总是认为它们大多都趋于流俗,商业利益的气息太重。只喜欢那不急不躁、简单明了的曲子,有自己的味道便行。 清新的旋律,女声特有的呢喃,尤其是那干净的收尾,完了便是完了,正如故事里的女孩幻想一样,一切只是归湮于过去。瞬息后,我还是我,无关那个男孩,无关任何人。。。。。。 喜欢歌中的女孩 喜欢这份简单的单纯 点击播放多媒体You’re such a beautiful writer That’s not all you are I’m sorry about making a pass It was subtle but I think that you grasped The meaning intended I can be a friend to you I won’t pretend I’m not interested in breaking your heart It’s not love no it’s nothing like that I’ll leave that to lookers like him Oh he’s such a delicate thing Now it’s such a fragile thing that we have I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse I should be suspended from class We could go out dancing But, in truth it is the last thing that I have on my mind Just say if I’m way out of line I won’t need telling twice Now he wants to kiss Said he can’t resist You’re going to have to keep it hidden inside I’ve a feeling that pigs might fly, might fly I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse I should be suspended from class You’re such a beautiful writer And that’s not all you are I’m sorry about making a pass It was subtle but I think that you grasped The meaning intended I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse I should be suspended from class I don’t know my elbow from my arse -------------------------------------- 你是一个多么动人的作家 但你又不仅仅是一个作家 请原谅我的轻佻 虽然这只是个暗示 我想你能明白个中意味 我们可以做朋友 我不会故意伪装自己 我没有兴趣伤你的心 不要扯到爱情上,这与爱情一点关系都没有 我会把爱留给迷人的他 噢,他实在太迷人了 所以我们俩只能做普通朋友了 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂 我应该被学校踢走 我们可以一起跳舞 但我想都不敢想 如果我越轨了,请提醒我 一次就够 他说要吻我 说情不自禁 你一定要保守这个秘密 我在想这多么不可思议,真的不可思议 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂 我应该被学校踢走 你是一个多么动人的作家 但你又不仅仅是一个作家 请原谅我的轻佻 我想你能明白个中意味 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂 我应该被学校踢走 我连个屁都不懂
只能说太太太厉害了,。。。多谢分享。收藏,关注中
:留个记号...
谢谢,大家支持哦...这些天闲着可能会上大批歌曲上来
lz,赞一个,真用心!
[attachment=2077339]Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams一直以来都被誉为现代最好的摇滚,获得了太多的殊荣年度最佳音乐录音带奖:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams最佳团体音乐录音带奖:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams最佳搖滚音乐录音带奖:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams最佳导演:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams最佳剪辑:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams最佳摄影:Green day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams观众票选大奖:Green day-American Idiot 美国新庞克摇滚教父出道以来最佳的一张专辑“American Idiot是我们最赞的一张专辑”…Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day主唱)“一张大胆、精炼而优美的摇滚歌剧”……娱乐周刊“Green Day是最伟大也是最成功的庞克团体,更重要的是,他们的新专辑将会是他们的最佳作品。”……英国专业摇滚杂志Kerrang !相当耸动的专辑名称‘American Idiot’美国白痴,配上手持淌血*****的专辑封面,Green Day绿日乐队将对现在社会、媒体混乱现象的不满,毫无保留赤裸呈现出来!这张专辑获2005年美国MTV八项提名,得到七项大奖。强力散发无助呐喊的梦碎之作"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" MV更获得极大成功下载地址MV视频链接点击播放多媒体I walk a lonely road 我走在空无一人的路上 The only one that I have ever known 我唯一记得的路上 Don't know where it goes 我不知道他通向哪里 But it's home to me and I walk alone 但我知道他通向我的家,我孤独的走着 I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps 我走在空无一人的梦碎大道上,整个城市都已沉睡 and I'm the only one and I walk alone 而我是唯一清醒的人,我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me 只有我的影子陪伴着我 My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating 只有我的虚弱的心脏还在跳动 Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 我希望有人能发现我 'Til then I walk alone 直到我死 Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah I'm walking down the line 我走向市中心 That divides me somewhere in my mind 那里在我心中又是另一番景象 On the border line Of the edge and where I walk alone 在边界线上我孤独的走着 Read between the lines 我仔细的思索 What's fucked up and everything's alright 美国的混乱和一切事情都是理所当然的 Check my vital signs 我检查了一下我的脉搏 To know I'm still alive and I walk alone 我还活着,我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 My shadow's the only one that walks beside me 只有我的影子陪伴着我 My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating 只有我的虚弱的心脏还在跳动 Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 我希望有人能发现我 'Til then I walk alone 直到我死 Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah Ah-ah, Ah-ah I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk alone 我孤独的走着 I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps 我走在空无一人的梦碎大道上,整个城市都已沉睡 and I'm the only one and I walk alone 而我是唯一醒着的人,我孤独的走着 My shadow's the only one that walks beside me 只有我的影子陪伴着我 My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating 只有我的虚弱的心脏还在跳动 Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 我希望有人能发现我 'Til then I walk alone 直到我死
[attachment=2077340]Forever At Your Feet--Oh Susanna伤感情歌中的经典之作
Oh Susanna原名:Suzie Ungerleider 是一位在加拿大长大的美国女子.音乐风格游走在民谣.乡村音乐之间.这首单曲《Forever at your feet》选自她在2001年发行的《Sleepy Little Sailor》专辑。一首很适合在安静的夜晚细细聆听的歌曲。雨声、雷声、钢琴声,提琴声,加上低吟的女声,潺潺的流水声,构成了一幅最美的画卷。雨声,蕴含一种淡淡忧愁的诗意;听雨,则是觉察...... 人生的苦闷遂纷至沓来,心灵饱受淋漓之苦。 此种雨声带来的感受虽不得意,但隐隐然自有一种淡而高远的孤清..... 淅沥雨声 优雅的钢琴声 轰隆的雷声 加上一段伤感宛转的歌声 凄美耐听旋律忧郁,让人感觉心情沉重和无奈 爱是可以放弃的 情却能永远追随点击播放多媒体Forever at your feet永相随 Knocking on the triad A boat that makes for rain A briar grows in twain with roses Come to rid Forever at your feet 敲响三和弦 一条用雨滴做成的船儿 玫瑰两侧荆棘丛生 (我)渴望从中摆脱 与你永相随 Glass and pinch of breast Knocking at my tray While leave on Please take me home my long to leave Forever at your feet 玻璃和我胸口的刺痛 在生活中敲响我的盘子 请带我回到阔别已久的家园 与你永相随 And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear When you see my eyes are lie, my dear It’s because I avoided all these of you All your kisses, sweeter than mint And touch them Softer than sea Oh, treasure I would be~~~ Forever at your feet 并且,我希望你不会介意,亲爱的 当你看到我的眼睛流露着谎言,亲爱的 那是因为我逃避了这些关于你的一切 你的吻,比薄荷还要甜蜜 而且,触摸它们 比海浪还要柔软 噢,我将铭记珍藏 与你永相随 And I hope that you won’t mind, my dear When you see my eyes are lie, my dear It’s because I avoided all these of you All your kisses, sweeter than mint And touch them Softer than sea Oh, treasure I would be~~~ Forever at your feet 并且,我希望你不会介意,亲爱的 当你看到我的眼睛流露着谎言,亲爱的 那是因为我逃避了这些关于你的一切 你的吻,比薄荷还要甜蜜 而且,触摸它们 比海浪还要柔软 噢,我将铭记珍藏 与你永相随
[attachment=2077355]When You Say Nothing At All--- Alison Krauss绝对的一首经典“When you say nothing at all”由写过20首乡村冠军金曲的创作组合Paul Overstreet、Don Schlitz联手谱写,是Julia Roberts 与 Hugh Grant领衔主演的浪漫文艺片“Notting Hill”(《诺丁山》, 又名《摘星奇缘》)的主題曲,95年由Alison Krauss来翻唱(被称之为“蓝草风格”的版本),她凭借这首歌以精湛传情的演唱勇夺格莱美奖。Alison Krauss 是当今美国兰草音乐的领军者,“蓝草”音乐(Blue Grass)是美国民间音乐其中的一种,精致、纯正,这种音乐有两三部和声,节奏激烈,不受情感约束。没有“大珠小珠落玉盘”,没有“急急切切如嘈雨”,我只知道,想听歌的时候,就会想起它.下载地址MV视频连接点击播放多媒体It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as i may i could never explain Alison Krauss What i hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all All day long i can hear people talking out loud But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd What's being said between your heart and mine The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever i fall You say it best when you say nothing at all 你无需开口,也可与我心交流, 你不用说话,也可以驱走黑暗, 无论我怎样尝试,也无法解释, 在你默然无语时,我却听到你的声音, 你脸上的笑靥,让我知道你需要我, 你眼里的目光,诉说著你不会离开我, 当我握紧你手的时候, 就知道当我跌倒的时候你也会捉紧我, 你我之间,根本不需要多说一句, 因为你所做的,已经胜过了一切言语。 一天到晚,我都被四周的乱语空言所包围, 但当你抱著我时,我却可以摆脱人群, 无论他们怎样尝试,也已不能分辨清楚, 因为我俩的心已经交织在一起,不分你我。 你我之间,根本不需要多说一句, 因为你所做的,已经胜过了一切言语。 你我之间,根本不需要多说一句, 因为你所做的,已经胜过了一切言语。 你脸上的笑靥,你眼里的目光, 当我握紧你手的时候, 让我知道,你需要我。 你我之间,根本不需要多说一句, 因为你所做的,已经胜过了一切言语。
&Pages: ( 5 total )
查看完整版本: [--