以“a special pen”以珍藏为题的作文英语作文60词

以Write a letter to your new pen pal 为题来写英语小作文_百度知道
以Write a letter to your new pen pal 为题来写英语小作文
Dear xx,I am so glad to be your pen friend. First I'll introduce myself to you. My name is Chen Xiang, and I am 13 years old now. I am from Meizhou, Guang Dong province. There are 3 people in my family. They are my father, my mother and I. I like maths and PE. Of course, I have many hobbies, such as reading novels, listening to music and so on.I must stop here and finish my homework. I am looking forward to your letter.Best Wishes.Yours,Chen Xiang --Dear Mike,I heard from your letter that you are interested in China and you want to learn Chinese and will visit China soon.Now you have some troubles with the Chinese grammar. It's difficult for a foreigner to learn Chinese as it's difficult for Chinese to learn English as well. I hope you come to China soon. Then I can invite you to my home and help you to learn Chinese and you can help me to improve my English. I look forward to see you soon! Best Wishs.Yours,Li Nan.李南收到了笔友迈克的来信。迈克对中国很感兴趣,所以他正在学习中文。他不久就会来中国旅游。从他的信中李南知道他遇到一些语法问题。对于一个外国人来说学习中文是件不容易的事,正如中国学生要想学好英语也不容易。他需要李南的帮助。李南希望他很快就能来中国。那么他可以帮助迈克学习中文,而迈克也可以帮助他学习英语。---Dear Mary,My name is Margaret Wang and I'm writing in response to your advertisement for a pen pal. I'm 18 years old and I'm a student in Taiwan. My father is a teacher and my mother is a housekeeper. I don't have any I am the only child in this family.I'm fond of swimming and tennis and I play for my school team. In school my favorite subjects are English and Mathematics. I also like to read and listen to music. Do you?I am going to graduate from high school in June. My ambition right now is to go into an ideal university. What about yours?
I'm enclosing a photograph of myself at the school dance.I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Margaret Mary亲爱的玛丽:我的名字叫做玛格丽特 王,我看到报纸上笔友的广告而回信。我今年十八岁,我是台湾的学生。我的父亲是老师,母亲家管。我没有兄弟姊妹,我是家中的独生女。我喜欢游泳和打网球,我是学校的校队。在学校我最喜欢的科目是英文和数学。我也喜欢阅读和听音乐,你呢?我六月即将毕业,目前我的目标就是进入大学。你呢?随信附上一张在学校舞会的照片。我期待得到你的回信。诚挚敬上
玛格丽特 王
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dear friend,My name is Xiao Li, a 14-years old shy girl. This is my first time to write to you. I am so happy and excited, for I really want to make friends with you. I like swimming, so I like summer. When I stay in the clean water, it makes me relaxed. I also like different kinds of flowers. They are so beautiful and have sweet smell. My familiars are also my friends. There are respectful parents, a lovely little brother and I in my family. In my school life, what I like most is English, from it, I know much about foreign country and learn to communicate with foreigners. I love my life so much. How wonderful your life is? I sincerely want you to share it with me. I look forward to your letter.Best wishes
Yours Xiao Li
用钢笔写作文
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 五年级英语作文:A pen friend
最新五年级英语作文作文
热点五年级英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
五年级英语作文:A pen friend
五年级英语作文:A pen friend
I am very happy to be your pen pal. I hope we can be good friends.
I&d like to introduce myself first
I am 13 years old. I&m a student and smart and sunny girl.
I have tow small eyes, tow rows of neat, white teeth. I have a six one meters high.
&I like reading a book. My favourite colour is purple. The kangaroo and panda is my like animal.
My family members have me, mother, father and baby sister.
I&m pleased do meet you!
Best wishes to you
You new pen pal, Cao Wanqian
作者:曹菀签
上戍中心小学五年级
支付宝账号:
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:0 朵
扔蛋:0 个
论 (点评可用QQ等账号登录,安全便捷)
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)以“a special pen”为题的英语作文60词_百度知道
以“a special pen”为题的英语作文60词
提问者采纳
爱因斯坦总结自己获得伟大成功的公式是:A=X+Y+Z。A代表成功,X代表艰苦劳动,Y代表正确方法,Z代表少说废话,这个公式用在学习上,就是说,要想在学习上取得成功,一要靠勤奋,二要靠学习方法,三要靠效率。学习必须讲究方法,而改进学习方...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以How was the ball-point pen invented?为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以How was the ball-point pen invented?为题写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
  How was the ball-point pen invented?We know that the ball-point pen is one of the most useful inventions. It was invented by an American tanner named John Loud in 1888. And it really helps us write faster and makes our life easier. But sometimes the ball-point pens leak and they need refilling. But they are widely used in many fields. And the price is usually low. Ball-point pens are becoming smaller and lighter. They are really useful in our life.
可以吗?希望对你有帮助哦。O(∩_∩)O~~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁精品:初二下英语作文 初二英语作文 初二下册英语作文 初二英语作文题目 初二英语..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初二八下英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 以珍藏为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信