RightHereWaiting的中文翻译日文

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
有谁知道《right here waiting fou you》和《yesterday once more》的歌词翻译
《right here waiting fou you》
是 理查的,马克斯唱的 中文叫&此情可待&right here waiting written by richard marx from the cd "repeat offender" oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stop the pain if i see you next to never how can we say forever wherever you go whatever you do i will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks i took for granted, all the times that i though would last somehow i hear the laughter, i taste the t
《right here waiting fou you》
是 理查的,马克斯唱的 中文叫&此情可待&right here waiting written by richard marx from the cd "repeat offender" oceans apart day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stop the pain if i see you next to never how can we say forever wherever you go whatever you do i will be right here waiting for you whatever it takes or how my heart breaks i took for granted, all the times that i though would last somehow i hear the laughter, i taste the tears but i can't get near you now oh, can't you see it baby you've got me goin' crazy i wonder how we can survive this romance but in the end if i'm with you i'll take the chance waiting for you
在月下等待在夜里徘徊 任思念夜空蔓延 我独自呼唤你的归来 在被黎明唤醒前 拥抱着梦中的你 如此沉醉你的爱 大海的尽头有我的等候 你在何处在为谁停留 心碎的时候有你的守候 付出所有我都承受 爱何时回到我身边 相信我 用我的爱来感动你 baby baby
黑夜的远去就像你 留下我孤单身影 我不停寻找爱的痕迹 在一切被终结前 我深深体会孤独 等待黑夜的侵袭
(二)when i was young(昨日重现)i'd listened to the radio 年轻的时候我喜欢听收音机 waitin' for my favorite songs 等待我的至爱歌曲。 waiting they played i'd sing along 歌曲播放时,我跟着一起唱,it made me smile 总会让我开心的笑those were such happy times 那是如此快乐的时光,这并不是很久以前的事情 and not so long agohow i wondered where they'd gone 我常常在想,以前那些歌都到哪里去了?but they're back again 后来他们又回来了,just like a long lost friend 就象又见到久违的老朋友一样all the songs i loved so well 我是多么的热爱这些歌!(*) every sha-la-la-la 每个Sha-la-la-la, 每个wo-wo 都在闪耀,every wo-wo-wostill shines every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每个shing-a-ling-a-ling都是那么美好that they're starting to sing'sso finewhen they get to the part 当歌中唱到他让她心碎时,where he's breakin' her heartit can really make me cry 我真的会哭起来。 just like beforeit's yesterday once more lookin' back on how it wasin years gone by 回想过去多年的日子,and the good times that i had 当时我曾享受过的美好时光让我今天更感悲伤makes today seem rather sadso much has changed 变化实在太大了! it was songs of love that 我想把爱之歌唱给他们听, i would sing to thenand i'd memorize each word 我记得其中的每个歌词, those old melodies 那些老旋律 still sound so good to me 对我来说还是那么美妙,仿佛歌可以将岁月镕去 as they melt the years away repeat (*)all my best memories 我最美好的记忆全都展现在面前, come back clearly to me 有些还会让我哭泣。some can even make me cryjust like before 这就象以前一样,昨日重现。it's yesterday once more
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!Wherever you go,whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you!I used up all my courage to wait for you, you know? So long, I really feel tired. The new year is coming, I hope to have a new beginning, you, stop here!的翻译:无论你去哪里,不管你做什么,我会在这里等着你 !我等待着你用了我所有的勇气,你知道吗?这么长时间,我真的觉得累了。新的一年来了,我希望能有一个新的开始,你在这儿停 ! 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Wherever you go,whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you!I used up all my courage to wait for you, you know? So long, I really feel tired. The new year is coming, I hope to have a new beginning, you, stop here!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
无论你走到哪里,不管你做什么,我将在这里等着你!我用我所有的勇气,等待你,你知道吗?这么久,我真的觉得累。新的一年即将到来,我希望能有一个新的开始,你,到此为止!
无论你去哪里,不管你做什么,我会在这里等着你 !我等待着你用了我所有的勇气,你知道吗?这么长时间,我真的觉得累了。新的一年来了,我希望能有一个新的开始,你在这儿停 !
无论哪里您去,什么您,我这里等待您! 我用尽所有我的勇气等待您,您知道? 那么长期,我真正地感觉疲乏。 新年来临,我希望有新的起点,您,这里停止!
正在翻译,请等待...
无论你去哪里,不管你做什么,我会在这里等着你 !我等待着你用了我所有的勇气,你知道吗?这么长时间,我真的觉得累了。新的一年来了,我希望能有一个新的开始,你在这儿停 !歌曲 right here(中文翻译:就是这里) 歌手 Brandy
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
推荐人:陈杰歌曲名称:right here(中文翻译:就是这里)歌手名称:Brandy(美国)推一老牌女歌手,还记得美国达人那个总是夸张表情,却很善良的黑人女评委么?她就是著名的Brandy,在美国有累计九百万张的惊人销售,特别是98年与莫妮卡合唱的“非我莫属”〈The Boy Is Mine〉写下13周冠军纪录最为人熟知,多年来夺下葛莱美、全美音乐奖、灵魂列车、MTV等数项音乐界大奖。
0 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
right here(中文翻译:就是这里)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
&版权合作:
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
歌曲名称:right here(中文翻译:就是这里)歌手名称:Brandy(美国)When you feel your heart's guardedAnd you see the break's startedWhen the clouds have all departedYou'll be right here with meB rock, uh, DarkchildWe backYou'll be right here with me(Oh, oh, oh)You'll be right here with meWhen your life is going too fastOff the train tracksI can slow it down, ohJust when you think your bout to turn back'Stead you might crashI'll be your ground, ohOh when you feel your heart's guardedAnd you see the break's startedAnd when the clouds have all departedYou'll be right here with meAnd when your tears are dry from cryingAnd when the world has turned silentAnd when the clouds have all DepartedYou will be right here with me.(Oh oh oh)I will be right here with youYou'll be right here with meI will be right here with youYou'll be right here with meWhen your trapped and there's just no keyAnd you can't breatheI breathe for youThe fire's got you down on both kneesAnd the walls are closing inBut I will break it throughAnd when you feel aloneI'm a be your homeWhenevers comes and goYou know I got youOh when you feel your heart's guardedAnd when you see the break's startedAnd when the clouds have all departedYou'll be right here with me(You'll see the sun)And when your tears are dry from cryingAnd when the worlds turned silentSo when the clouds have all departedYou will be right here with meI will be here right beside youEvery step you take, yeaI will be your strength, your shelterShield you from the rain(Oh when you feel)Oh when you feel your heart's guardedAnd when you see the break's startedAnd when the clouds have all departedYou'll be right here with meAnd when your tears are dry from cryingAnd when the worlds turned silentSo when the clouds have all departedYou will be right here with meOh when you feel your heart's guardedAnd when you see the break's startedAnd when the clouds have all departedYou'll be right here with meAnd when your tears are dry from cryingAnd when the worlds turned silentSo when the clouds have all departedYou will be right here with meI will be right here with youYou'll be right here with meI will be right here with youYou'll be right here with meI will be right here with youYou'll be right here with meI will be right here with youYou'll be right here with me, yearightherewaiting汉语怎么翻译?_百度知道
rightherewaiting汉语怎么翻译?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
就是那首英文歌的名字
right there waiting
请采纳,谢谢
亲,你好像写错了
就在这等待