求一首英文歌舞曲

求一首英文歌曲铃声呀_铃声吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:47,920贴子:
求一首英文歌曲铃声呀收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
最近挺流行的,是个女人唱的,听着给人一种很有风情的味道,听到好几次了,前天听到赶紧用音乐雷达,可刚打开对方已经接着电话了,今天又听到,音乐雷达又晚半步,只好硬着头皮向陌生人问了,谁知一问对方,对方说不知道,别人帮她传了!拜托各位了!只管把最近流行的发上来,我一个一个试,累死也值得!
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
真的是很有风情,的,我刚听到时就完全陶醉在那种味道的风情中,以至于现在脑子回味的满是意境,歌词怎么唱的啊什么都没记的!
想看更多更精彩的请登录
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
提问者采纳
Atomic KittenNothing In The World It&#39;s been so long I can&#39;t remember whenWe didn&#39;t care how deep it was We dived right inWatching everything around us disappearOh I&#39;ve missed you here
...展开全文Atomic KittenNothing In The World It&#39;s been so long I can&#39;t remember whenWe didn&#39;t care how deep it was We dived right inWatching everything around us disappearOh I&#39;ve missed you here And it seems the little things get in the wayWe&#39;re so caught up in routine from day to daySometimes it feels like we&#39;re not anchored anywhereOh I&#39;ve missed you, yeahSo tell me there&#39;s nothing in the world That could ever come between usShow me you&#39;re not afraid tonightBaby make me believeThat there&#39;s nothing in the world that could everSteal the moment from right here and now(Nothing) Nothing...in the worldTwo shadows falling back together nowBaby we spent too much time just hiding outAnd there&#39;s nowhere that I&#39;d rather be than hereCos I&#39;ve missed you, yeahSo tell me there&#39;s nothing in the world That could ever come between usShow me you&#39;re not afraid tonightBaby make me believeThat there&#39;s nothing in the world that could everSteal the moment from right here and now(Nothing) Nothing...in the world(Nothing in the world)(In the world)(There&#39;s nothing in the world)So tell me there&#39;s nothing in the world (nothin&#39; in the world)That could ever come between usShow me you&#39;re not afraid tonightBaby make me believeThat there&#39;s nothing in the world that could everSteal the moment from right here and now(Nothing) NothingSo tell me there&#39;s nothing in the world (nothin&#39; in the world)That could ever come between usShow me you&#39;re not afraid tonightBaby make me believeThat there&#39;s nothing in the world that could ever (ever)Steal the moment from right here and now(Nothing) Nothing (Right here and now)So tell me there&#39;s nothing in the world (nothin&#39; in the world)That could ever come between usShow me you&#39;re not afraid tonightBaby make me believeThat there&#39;s nothing in the world that could ever Steal the moment from right here and now(Nothing) Nothing收起
提问者评价
是哦`, 就是这个`..你好厉害拉`.
网友推荐的经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲!_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌手:Deep Side 歌名:Booty Music
提问者评价
谢谢了。真速度啊 。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是jason mraz 的I&#39;m yours《I&#39;m Yours》By
Jason Mraz Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I fell right through the cracks 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 Before the cool done run out 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait, I’m yours 一刻也不能再等,我属于你Well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样看这个世界Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,享受自由Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 审视你的内心,你会发现那里充满了爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 当音乐响起,要不要跟我一唱一和 A lá peaceful melody 啊,多么安静祥和的旋律It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 我们拥有爱与被爱的权利So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate 无须再多加思索 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我属于你I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子打量自己And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 来回转身只为能看得更清楚一点My breath fogged up the glass 但我呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 于是我微笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason我想我说的就是这样了吧 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 It’s what we aim to do 这就是我们的目标 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字是上天的恩赐I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m yours一刻也不能再等,我属于你Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样看这个世界Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,享受自由look into your heart and you&#39;ll find the sky is yours审视内心,你会发现天空是属于你的so please don&#39;t, please don&#39;t, please don&#39;t所以请不要,不要,不要there&#39;s no need to complicate 无须再多加思索coz our time is short因为我们的时间不多this&#39;s this&#39;s this is our fate, i&#39;m yours 这,这,这就是我们的命运,我属于你I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子打量自己And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 来回转身只为能看得更清楚一点My breath fogged up the glass 但我呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 于是我微笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason我想我说的就是这样了吧 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝
不是啊。。看清楚啊。是5.42背景音乐
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名称,谢谢了!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名:Yeah Yeah Yeahs歌手:Marta歌词:In my world of phantasy there is a place for you and me it don&#39;t matter where you from sing along song along I got no dance I got no choice I should speak without a voice figure up now what you say don&#39;t you act that way Ref: Yeah, yeah, yeah put your hand in the air how, how how let it go let it go Yeah, yeah yeah put your hands in the air bang, bang, bang do it upon the sky 1,2,3,4,5 I wanna see your body move it should move it to the groove whats so hard to understand take me by the hand I can&#39;t find you any more splet your swear across the floor and I kissed you like bevore what the night is for
提问者评价
在哪可以下这首歌?
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲
男声 歌词中总是重复一个单词 读音类似memory 貌似比较老,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
  他们叫我&#39,   They call me &#39,非常的具有识别度,t wanna be a loner   不想成为一个孤独的人   Listen to me,一个由两个人组成的英国独立流行音乐组合。他们在2007年电视转播的英国格拉斯顿伯里音乐节(Glastonbury Festival)上的出色表现,在流行乐坛上拥有了一批专注的拥护者,s Not My Name奔驰s60广告背景音乐, everyday the same   忍住 每天都一样   Don&#39,s not my name   That&#39,   That&#39,her&#39,s a difficulty and I’m biting on my tongue and   这是个难题 我咬紧牙关不说   I keep stalling,   他们叫我&#39,s Not My Name》在上榜首周就获得了英国单曲榜冠军。歌曲节奏动感,Stacy&#39,个性十足,魔鬼&#39,That&#39,s not my name   That&#39,是一首难得的佳作。作为奔驰的广告歌,Hell&#39,The Ting Tings,简&#39,   他们叫我&#39,s not my nameThat&#39,Jane&#39,代表作品《That&#39,   他们叫我&#39, oh no   听我说   I never say anything at all   我从没说过什么   But with nothing to consider they forget my name   没有什么要考虑的 但他们忘记了我的名字   They call me &#39,让人对其印象深刻。 Four-letter word just to get me alone   肮脏的语言只会让我感到孤独   It&#39,斯塔西&#39,   They call me &#39,   They call me &#39,s not my name  但这都不是我的名字,她&#39,s not my name   That&#39, keeping it together   我不断拖延着 想要一直这样   People around gotta find something to say now   周围的人现在找到一些话柄要说了   Holding back,
forever-stratovarius
这个够老了吧
不是这首歌-.- 几句歌词后或中间都会接个读音类似memory的单词
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文舞曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。