关于kindness的初三英语作文70字200字

你现在的位置 : &
高二英语作文精彩范文200字:Freedom in my Dream
  Freedom in my Dream
  Freedom for many children is the coming day when they could improve myself in their own way to use my 24 hours. They can study language by watching film instead of working on boring grammar and multiple choices. Boys and girls can have enough time to do sports to keep health not going on a diet as a result of junk food and a lack of sports caused by too much homework.
  Freedom is as simple as my playing piano all night without worrying about disturbing my 14-year-old neighbour who has to go to school the next day for my house is specially made.
  It also could be freedom in my dream that one day, political democracy becomes true. Freedom in my life is the name of all kindness and happiness.
  People have common desire under the sun. For mankind, freedom commonly means respect, love, blessing and dignity. For some people, freedom is that some day, he can give up his own interests to guarantee others& rights. It is no wonder that so many people fought for freedom even didn&t hesitate to give up their lives when necessary .
  I would like to be a freedom fighter for human rights some day in future.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐谁有关于清明的英语作文?100-200字_百度知道
谁有关于清明的英语作文?100-200字
提问者采纳
and the family would prosper through good harvests and more children, Weeds are pulled,, and the family will set out offerings of food and spirit money, But Today, bland food,In the past,Qingming Festival is a folk Festival, Following folk religion, Sacrifices of food and spirit money could keep them happy, and dirt swept away,In the past, the offerings at the tomb usually consist of dry, Chinese visit their family graves to tend to any underbrush that has grown, this celebration of life became a day to the honor past ancestors, the Chinese believed that the spirits of deceased ancestors looked after the family,i return home to worship my grandfather,Arbor Day&quot,   With the passing of time, Unlike the sacrifices at a family&#39, the less appealing food will be consumed by the ancestors, and not be plundered by strangers,s home altar, One theory is that since any number of ghosts rome around a grave area, the Qingming Festival was called &quot,Last Qingming Festival,,
提问者评价
Thanks a lot.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文带翻译200字
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】★无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语作文带翻译200字,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站频道。Someone asks me what on earth happiness means? I can't give you the exact definition of it, but I'm sure if you love and help others, you'll get it.I'll never forget an old lady. She lives in a small house alone. It's said that her husband and her son died in a traffic accident. How bitter her life is!But the old lady often helps others with a smile. Whenever it snows, she is always the first to clean the paths. She looks after several children living nearby. I am one of them. I often remember the stories she told us and her kind smile. Perhaps she is unlucky, but I think she is a happy person. Her life is full of laughter and love.But I'm sad to see some people getting their happiness in bad ways.They speak loudly in cinem they destroy trees to enjoy themselves and they laugh at others' shortcomings. Perhaps they feel happy at that time, but they will never get true happiness because they have lost their personality.Now I know what happiness is. It means kindness, love and unselfishness. Above all, only bringing happiness to others can make you yourself get it.标题:关于幸福内容:有人问什么,我在地球上幸福的手段?我不能给你它的确切定义,但我敢肯定,如果你爱和帮助别人,你就会得到它。我永远不会忘记一个老太太。她住在一个小房子里。它说,她的丈夫和儿子在一次交通事故中死亡。如何她的生活是苦!但老太太经常帮助别人的微笑。每逢下雪,她总是第一个清洁的路径。她照顾几个孩子居住在附近。我是其中之一。我常常记得的故事告诉我们,她和她的一种微笑。也许她是不走运,但我认为她是一个快乐的人。她的生活充满了欢笑和爱。但我很伤心,看到有些人让他们在恶劣ways.They幸福大声说话,在电影院和会议室,他们摧毁的树木享受自己和他们在别人的缺点笑。也许他们认为在当时很高兴,但他们永远不会得到真正的幸福,因为他们已经失去了他们的个性。现在我知道什么是幸福。这意味着善良,爱和无私。总之,只有造福于其他人可以让你自己明白这一点。欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
当前位置: >>
小学三年级作文推荐
介绍自己的作文300字
关于家教的作文 河南省开封县袁坊乡后孙富庄小学三年级:谢冰彦 今天上午,我的作业九点多...
小学三年级作文分类大全
小学三年级作文体裁作文:
小学三年级作文字数作文:
小学三年级单元作文指南
小学三年级作文指导
小学三年级素材大全
体裁作文大全
小学三年级作文体裁作文大全
三年级写人作文
三年级写事作文
三年级状物作文
三年级写景作文