歌词是&quot html;i don't need i don't need i don't need ... but i want you&quot html;是什么歌?

hold my hand 歌詞,akon hold my hand歌詞,hold my hand
求龍珠GT-dan dan心魅既字幕~如題!!!!!thx!男:Field of view 女 :zardDAN DAN kokoro hikaretekuSono mabushii egao niHatenai yami kara tobidasouHold My HandKimi to deatta tokiKodomo no koro taisetsu ni omotte itaBasho wo omoidashitan daBoku to odotte kurenai kaHikari to kage no Winding RoadIma demo aitsu ni muchuu nano?Sukoshi dake furimukitaku naruYou na toki mo aru kedoAi to yuuki to hokori wo motte tatakau yoDAN DAN Kokoro hikaretekuKono hoshi no kibou no kakeraKitto daremo ga eien ni te ni iretaiZEN ZEN ki ni shinai furi shitemoHora kimi ni koi shiteruHatenai yami kara tobidasouHold Your HandOkotta kao mo tsukareteru Kimi mo suki dakedoAnna ni tobishite ikite daijoubu kana to omouBoku wa… nanigenai shigusa niFurimawasareteru sea side blueSoredemo aitsu ni muchuu nano?Motto kikitai koto ga atta noniFutari no kaiwa ga kuruma no oto ni habamarete Toori ni mau yoDAN DAN kokoro hikaretekuJibun demo fushigi nan dakedoNanka aru to sugu ni kimi ni denwa shitaku naruZEN ZEN ki no nai furi shitemoKekkyoku kimi no koto dake mite itaUmi no kanata e tobidasou yoHold My Hand#####逐漸的迷上了那令人眩目的笑容(讓我們)從無盡的黑暗中飛出吧!握著我的手與妳相遇的時候想起了小時候那珍惜的懷念著的光景願意與我共舞嗎?光與影的 蜿蜒道路上,現在仍然忘我的追求著那傢伙嗎?雖然只有那麼一點點,但是也有著想要回頭的時候拿著愛與勇氣與誇耀去戰鬥吧逐漸的迷上了這宇宙的希望的碎片無論是誰一定都想要拿到手的雖然裝做一點都不在意但是看吧!妳也沈醉於戀愛之中了啊(讓我們)從那無盡的黑暗中飛出來吧!握著我的手雖然也喜歡生氣得疲累的妳但也會想著,那樣的盡情飛奔真的沒關係嗎?我一直裝做一副全不在意的姿態的 海濱藍色即使那樣,仍然忘我的追求著那傢伙嗎?雖然有更想要問妳的事但兩個人的會話卻被來車的聲音掩蓋過去逐漸的迷上了,雖然連自己都覺得不可思議一旦有什麼事情,總想第一個打電話給妳即使裝做一點都不在意的樣子結果眼中還是只有妳的影子(讓我們)往海的彼方飛奔而去吧!握著我的手從小喜歡的音樂原來是這樣的有深度小時後很喜歡聽曲的感覺長大後更嚮往歌詞的內容是所謂的影響深遠吧哈哈果然是很讚很讚的漫畫動畫
先生貴性中的英文歌曲的資料??先生貴性中的英文歌曲的資料??「先生貴性」插曲,When I Need You Leo Sayer,是1977年 Leo Sayer的作品When I need youI just close my eyes and I’m with youAnd all that I so wanna give youIt’s only a heartbeat awayWhen I need loveI hold out my hands and I touch loveI never knew there was so much loveKeeping me warm night and dayMiles and miles of empty space in between usThe telephone can’t take the place of your smileBut you know I won’t be travelin’ foreverIt’s cold out but hold out and do I like I doWhen I need youI just close my eyes and I’m with youAnd all that I so wanna give you babeIt’s only a heartbeat awayIt’s not easy when the road is your driverHoney that’s a heavy load that we bearBut you know I won’t be traveling a lifetimeIt’s cold out but hold out and do like I doOh, I need youWhen I need loveI hold out my hands and I touch loveI never knew there was so much loveKeeping me warm night and dayWhen I need youJust close my eyesAnd you’re right here by my sideKeeping me warm night and dayI just hold out my handsI just hold out my handAnd I’m with you darlin’Yes, I’m with you darlin’All I wanna give youIt’s only a heartbeat awayOh I need you darling
搵歌 (10點)/watch?v=-gXwOWaURhY我想知上面個首背景音樂係咩歌黎ar??比我歌名&歌手我a~thx~Nick Lachey – This I SwearYou’re there by my side In every way I know that you would not forsake me I give you my life Would not think twice Your love is all I need believe me I may not say it quite as much as I should When I say I love you darling that means for good So open up your heart and let me in And I will love you ’til forever Until death do us part we’ll be together So take my hand and hold on tight And we’ll get there This I swear I’m wondering how I ever got by Without you in my life to guide me Where ever I go the one thing that’s true Is everything I do I do for you I may not say it quite as much as I should When I say I love you darling that means for good So open up your heart and let me in And I will love you ’til forever Until death do us part we’ll be together So take my hand and hold on tight And we’ll get there This I swear So whenever you get there Just reach out for me I’ll never let you down my love And I will love you ’til forever Until death do us part we’ll be together So take my hand and hold on tight And we’ll get there This I swear And I will love you ’til forever Until death do us part we’ll be together So take my hand and hold on tight And we’ll get there This I swear
我想要 &龍珠gt& 主題曲既&日文&歌詞我想要 &龍珠gt& 主題曲既&日文&歌詞只係要日文….千其唔好比中文我!!!DAN DAN 心魅かれてく 作詞:坂井泉水 作曲:織田哲郎 編曲:葉山たけし 歌:FIELD OF VIEW DAN DAN 心(こころ)魅(ひ)かれてく その眩(まぶ)しい笑顔(えがお)に 果(は)てない暗闇(やみ)から飛(と)び出(だ)そう Hold my hand 君(きみ)と再会(であ)ったとき 子供(こども)のころ大切(たいせつ)に想(おも)っていた景色(ばしょ)を思(おも)い出(だ)したんだ 僕(ぼく)と踊(おど)ってくれないか 光(ひかり)影(かげ)のWinding Roadいまでも奴(あいつ)に夢中(むちゅう)なの? 少(すこ)しだけ振(ふ)り向(む)きたくなるような時(とき)もあるけど 愛(あい)と勇気(ゆうき)と誇(ほこ)りを持(も)って闘(たたか)うよ後面係送ge~你想要就要la~罗马拼音: DAN DAN kokoro hikareteku Sono mabushii egao ni Hatenai yami kara tobi dasou… Hold my hand Kimi to deatta toki Kodomo no koro taisetsu ni omotteita basho wo omoideshitan′da Boku to odotte kurenai ka Hikari to kage no Winding Road ima demo aitsu ni muchuu na no? Sukoshi dake furi muki takunaru youna toki mo aru kedo Ai to yuuki to hokori wo motte tatakau yo DAN DAN kokoro hikareteku Kono hoshi no kibou no kakera Kitto dare mo ga eien′ wo te ni iretai ZEN ZEN ki ni shinai FURI shitemo Hora kimi ni koi shiteru Hatenai yami kara tobi dasou Hold your hand Okotta kao mo tsukareteru Kimi mo suki dakedo An′na ni Tobashite ikite daijoubu kana to omou Boku wa… nani ki nai shigusa ni Furi mawasareteru Sea side blue soredemo aitsu ni muchuu na no? Motto kikitai koto ga atta no ni Utari no kaiwa ga kuruma no oto ni wa bamarete toori ni mau yo DAN DAN kokoro hikareteku Jibun′ demo fushigi nan′ dakedo Nani ka aru to sugu ni kimi ni den′wa shitaku naru ZEN ZEN ki no nai FURI shitemo Kekkyoku kimi no koto dake miteita Umi no kanata e tobai dasou yo… Hold my hand… 译为中文是:心逐渐的被吸引 被你那迷人的笑脸 我们一起逃离这无尽头的黑暗之中吧 抓紧我的手 当我再见到你的时候 在我孩提时代非常珍惜的那些回忆 不禁又浮上了心头 和我共舞一曲好吗 充满了光和影的 你现在还是深爱着他吗 虽然有时我也会想就此转身离去 但我会用爱,勇气和自豪堂堂正正决斗的 心逐渐的被吸引 在这宇宙中希望的碎片 我想不论是谁一定都想得到永远 虽然装作毫不在乎的样子 但其实是深爱着你的 我们一起逃离这无尽头的黑暗之中吧 抓紧你的手
請幫我用英文翻譯以下段説話..*Thx有你牽我的手緊緊的度過每秒就連平凡的笑就能讓我心狂跳到底我該怎么辦才好一不小心亂了陣腳此刻只求幸福就好Everyy second you hold my hand softlyYou make the ordinary me to smile ,youlet my heart crazily jump What can I do?If I lose my mindBut for this moment, I am just asking for being happyHope I can help u la.
英文..想講拖手..應該點講男女朋友之間手拖手應該點講俾d例句黎ar如果我想話我男朋友唔拖我隻手應該點講呢thx男女朋友之間手拖手Honey, pick my hand now…..Boy pick his girl friend hand我男朋友唔拖我隻手My boy friend don’t pick my hand
知唔知係邊首歌?我唔知首歌叫咩名` 只係知係個外國女仔唱` 其中有d歌詞係:: hold my hand…… …….here we are 如果有人聽過1定知既`-v- 唔該`不知道是否這一首 ( 希望能夠幫到你啦 ) 歌手 : Lene Marlin 歌名 : Here We Are Keeping my distance I look, but I don’t really see It’s like things lose their color And people are walking right through me To not paying attention Not easy to see what’s passing you by I gave it a try Did not see you coming my way Now you wanna hold my hand (You) chose to take it The truth is that I never really thought we’d make it Here we are No chance I’m leaving Ideas of love and life can for sure be deceiving Here we are now How come it just happened At that moment I sure didn’t know A purpose of me there, back then I did not believe you so Somehow you got to me Never again will I put up a fight When everything’s right Finally everything’s right
我要作---情詩......快快快快快好像 roses are red . violets are blue , sugar is sweet –and so are you ! by your boy friend 這首詩一樣 20:24:58要快快快快快快快Day by day you take hold of my hand And told me that how love was You don’t mind how filthy I wasd I promise to the star that I won’t let you be the spinster or maid Do you believe it and live in it However I can’t hear of you nowy Please let us met at the beach Although it just a momentNc It’s the best time in the world cause of you
想問You’ll be ind my heart呢首歌的歌詞只想得到You’ll be in my heartYou’ll be in my heartYou’ll be in my heartYou’ll be in my heartYou’ll be in my heart歌詞…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….This is sung by Phil Collins, Come stop your crying It will be all right Just take my hand Hold it tight now I will protect you From all around you I will be here Don't you cry For one so small You seem so strong now My arms will hold you Keep you safe and warm This bond between us Can't be broken Said I'm gonna be here Don't you cry 'Cause you'll be in my heart You'll be in my heart yeah From this day on Now and forever more, for more no no no no (hahaha, come on ,yeah) Why can't they understand the way we feel They just don't trust what they can't explain I know we're different But deep inside us We're not that different at all You'll, you'll be in my heart Yes you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more (forever more) From this day on Forever more, you'll be You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be right here in my arms, always Always Don't listen to them 'Cause what do they know We need each other to have to hold They'll see in time I know We'll show them together You'll be in my heart (you'll be in my heart, I'll always be there) Yes you'll be in my heart (You know that from) This day on Now and forever more (now and forever more) You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be right here in my arms, always Always Just look over your shoulder Listen, no matter what they say, no no Look over your shoulder Just look over your shoulder I'll always be there Just look over your shoulder I'll be right there I'll always be there Know that I got you Just look over your shoulder No matter what no matter what no matter what Just look over your shoulder No matter what they say, no no
我想要龍珠既主題曲歌詞我想要龍珠既主題曲歌詞thx 16:55:27sorry,係要中文歌詞 21:10:49真是的.. 係日文歌釋番中文果d歌詞呀=.=主唱:FIELD OF VIEW 作词:坂井泉水 作曲:织田哲郎 编曲:叶山たけし DAN DAN 心魅かれてく その眩しい笑颜に 果てない暗暗〔やみ〕から飞び出そう Hold my hand 君と再会ったとき 子供のころ大切に思ってい景色〔ばしょ〕を思い出したんだ 仆と踊ってくれないか 光と影の Winding Road いまでも奴に梦中なの? 少しだけ搬り向きたくなような时もあるけど 爱と勇気と夸りを持って闘うよ DAN DAN 心魅かれてく この宇宙〔ほし〕の希望のかけら きっと谁もが永远を手に入れたい ZEN ZEN 気にしないふりしても ほら君に恋してる 果てない暗暗〔やみ〕から飞び出そう Hold your hand 怒った颜も疲れてる 君も好きだけどあんたに飞ばして生きて大丈夫かなと思う 仆は何気ない行动〔しぐさ〕に 振り回されてる Sea Side Blue それでも あいつに梦中なの? もっと闻きたい事が会ったのに二人の会话が 车の音にはばまれて通りに舞うよ DAN DAN 心魅かれてく 自分でも不思议なんだけど 何があらと一番〔すぐ〕に君み电话したくなる ZEN ZEN 気のないフリしても 结局君のことだけ见ていた 海の彼方へ 飞び出そうよ Hold my hand 歌曲:《七龙珠GT主题曲》 心逐渐的被吸引 被你那迷人的笑脸 我们一起逃离这无尽头的黑暗之中吧 抓紧我的手 当我再见到你的时候 在我孩提时代非常珍惜的那些回忆 不禁又浮上了心头 和我共舞一曲好吗 充满了光和影的 你现在还是深爱着他吗 虽然有时我也会想就此转身离去 但我会用爱,勇气和自豪堂堂正正决斗的 心逐渐的被吸引 在这宇宙中希望的碎片 我想不论是谁一定都想得到永远 虽然装作毫不在乎的样子 但其实是深爱着你的 我们一起逃离这无尽头的黑暗之中吧 抓紧你的手
求龍珠,龍珠GT,龍珠Z主題曲求龍珠,龍珠GT,龍珠Z主題曲俾埋下載website連詳細資料thx龍珠,龍珠Z,龍珠GT主題曲:http://proxy.f3.ymdb.yahoofs.jp/bc/78c39e13/bc/00_songlist.htm?bccYuxFBxH4QiFkn龍珠Z主題曲歌詞:http://www.jtw.zaq.ne.jp/animesong/to/dragonballz/wegottapower.html龍珠GT歌詞:DAN DAN心魅かれてく作詞:坂井泉水/作曲:織田哲郎/編曲:葉山たけし/歌:FIELD OF VIEWDAN DAN心魅かれてくその眩しい笑顔に果てない暗闇(やみ)から飛び出そうHold my hand君と出会ったとき子供のころ大切に想っていた景色(ばしょ)を思い出したんだ僕と踊ってくれないか光と影のWinding Road今でもあいつに夢中なの?少しだけ振り向きたくなるような時もあるけど愛と勇気と誇りを持って闘うよDAN DAN心魅かれてくこの宇宙(ほし)の希望のかけらきっと誰もが永遠を手に入れたいZEN ZEN気にしないフリしてもほら君に恋してる果てない暗闇(やみ)から飛び出そうHold your hand怒った顔も疲れてる君も好きだけどあんなに飛ばして生きて大丈夫かなと思う僕は…何気ない行動(しぐさ)に振り回されてるsea side blueそれでもあいつに夢中なの?もっと聞きたいことがあったのに二人の会話が車の音にはばまれて通りに舞うよDAN DAN心魅かれてく自分でも不思議なんだけど何かあると一番(すぐ)に君に電話したくなるZEN ZEN気のないフリしても結局君のことだけ見ていた海の彼方へ飛び出そうよHold my handDRAGON BALL Z OP. 是這首吧…?CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA作詞:森雪之丞/作曲:清岡千穂/編曲:山本健司/歌:影山ヒロノブ光る雲を突き抜けFly Away(Fly Away)からだじゅうに広がるパノラマ顔を蹴られた地球が怒って(怒って)火山を爆発させる溶けた北極(こおり)の中に恐竜がいたら玉乗り仕込みたいね*CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA何が起きても気分はへのへのカッパCHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA胸がパチパチするほど騒ぐ元気玉…Sparking空を急降下Jet Coaster(Coaster)落ちてゆくよパニックの楽園(その)へ景色逆さになると愉快さ(愉快さ)山さえお尻に見える悩む時間はないよ何処かに潜む「ビックリ!」に逢いたいからCHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA頭カラッポの方が夢詰め込めるCHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA笑顔ウルトラZで今日もアイヤイヤイヤイ*repeat
tears in heaven lyricquick thx~Tears in heaven &~ 歌手:Clapton EricWould you know my name if I saw you in heaven?Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?I must be strong and carry on,'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?I'll find my way through night and day,'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
autumn poem!!!!!!幫幫手———-^^&你地認為呢篇poem應該點講呢?( 獨 誦 )—————————&&&&&&&&&&&/read3n4.htmAutumnX It’ don’t you knowYour chilly brightness makes me smile?You paint my world,It’s good that you can stay awhile.You bring the apples, fresh and real,And pumpkins dress each roadside stand.The tastes, the smells, the sights, the feel -You spread excitement through the land.You whisper to the fading light,Or howl and toss the leaves around.You sometimes brush the landscape whiteAnd greet the day without a sound.You hold my hand, and then we’ll part,But I’m prepared for winter’s cold.You’ve left youI’ve learned the lessons that you’ve told.====Treat AUTUMN as a HUMAN, a FRIEND or an EX-BF … or GF … it is personification … and you need emotion in the whole poem …and you need to PICTURE those SCENES in your mind and imagine you are facing that beautiful scene in front of you, and how magnificant they are …then say it out with a sharp and focus voice with a lot of spirit … and when it comes to the COLD and white … you need to bring sorrow to the tone …Hope all help, very nice poem indeed
When I Need You 求翻譯中文When I need you I just close my eyes and I’m with you And all that I so want to give you it’s only a heart beat away When I need love I hold out my hand and I touch love I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day Miles and miles of empty space in between us A telephone can’t take the place of your smile But you know I won’t be traveling forever It’s cold out but hold out and do like I do When I need you I just close my eyes and I’m with you And all that I so want to give you baby it’s only a heart beat away It’s not easy when the road is your driver Honey that’s a heavy load that we bear But you know I won’t be traveling a lifetime It’s cold out so hold out and do like I do When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day When I need you I close my eyes I hold out my hand and I’ve got you darlin’ It’s only a heart beat away Now listen When I need you darlin’ I hold you, feel ya Give it to me baby And I miss ya baby Just close my eyes and I’m with you And I need you tonight You know it’s only a heart beat awayWhen I Need You當我需要您 I just close my eyes and I’m with you我闭上我的眼睛 And all that I so want to give you並且我是以您 it’s only a heart beat away我如此要給您它的所有是僅心跳 When I need love當我需要愛 I hold out my hand and I touch love我提供我的手接觸愛 I never knew there was so much love我未曾知道的愛 keeping me warm night and day日以繼夜保持我的愛溫暖 When I need you當我需要您 I close my eyes我闭上我的眼睛 I hold out my hand and I’ve got you darlin’我提供我的手我有您親愛的 It’s only a heart beat away它是僅心跳 Now listen現在聽 When I need you darlin’當我需要親愛的 I hold you, feel ya我拿着您,感觉ya Give it to me baby給它我嬰孩 And I miss ya baby我想念ya嬰孩 Just close my eyes and I’m with you只要閉上我的眼睛我與你一起 And I need you tonight我今晚需要您 You know it’s only a heart beat away您知道它是僅心跳
請問片尾歌曲是咩?(急)/watch?v=gvM__qCjwLYlittle talks by of monsters and men~ Hey! Hey! Hey! I don’t like walking around this old and empty house So hold my hand, I’ll walk with you, my dear [Video version:] The stairs creak as you sleep, it’s keeping me awake [Live version:] The stairs creak as I sleep, it’s keeping me awake It’s the house telling you to close your eyes And some days I can’t even dress myself It’s killing me to see you this way ‘Cause though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Hey! Hey! Hey! There’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back Well tell her that I miss our little talks Soon it will be over and buried with our past We used to play outside when we were young And full of life and full of love. [Video version:] Some days I don’t know if I am wrong or right [Live version:] Some days I feel like I’m wrong when I’m right Your mind is playing tricks on you, my dear ‘Cause though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Hey! Don’t listen to a word I say Hey! The screams all sound the same Hey! Though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Hey! Hey! You’re gone, gone, gone away I watched you disappear All that’s left is the ghost of you. Now we’re torn, torn, torn apart, There’s nothing we can do Just let me go we’ll meet again soon Now wait, wait, wait for me Please hang around I’ll see you when I fall asleep Hey! Don’t listen to a word I say Hey! The screams all sound the same Hey! Though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Don’t listen to a word I say Hey! The screams all sound the same Hey! Though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore Though the truth may vary This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
怎樣才能令自己振作一點…..??對人生沒有希望,對世界沒有期待….連身邊的朋友都不想與自己見面….談天…想自己喜歡的人講清楚但他又逃避著我….連個人的目標都搵不到….返工又想放假…放假又無聊….人生還有甚麼價值呀~覺得自己很無用….究竟可以點…死亡是唯一的出路嗎? 02:02:14死亡的出路係甚麼…我不知道也看不到…身邊的朋友我只知道當佢地搵我都係因為我有利用價值..幫佢地做野,攝時間,當他們只想搵個人陪去街,我都樂意奉陪,但當無利用價值我就好像變得多餘…..就連約食飯都約三、四次都唔得…他們不開心要向人訴苦..我總樂意做過安靜的聽眾偶而給點意見…但當我有不愉快時他們連聽我講多句都厭煩.有時候我的苦只有自己知..寫blog同日記有時就係我唯一可以發洩感受的途徑…但日子一耐就顯得更無奈…痛苦…鼓勵的書我也看過不少…內容明白但真正要做真係好難、好難…..有時候個人也覺得好累…好苦I had this kind of experience. Don't worry. You are not alone.I had been asking my bf so many questions. Anything. He try to 逃避 but he still answered my phone. Then I called some hotlines to know what to do. At that time, I really wanted to die. The counsellor taught me to do the following:1) Think of something that you really like to do. Force yourself to do it. (I like massage, facial, going to salon, watchingmovies alone..etc)2) Try not to ask bf any questions. I liked to make clear a lot of things. But I tried not to called him and asked him anything. I changed my attitude and only concern, no complaints (its hard but I forced myself to do it). My bf feel I have changed then he began to talk to me more. 3) I let my bf go to anywhere he wants (before I do not want him to do that and also crying..etc) He was scared, but now I changed then he began to hold my hand again and go out with me. 4) Try to think positive and optimistic. If you always think negatively, then you won't feel happy. Think positive, then you will feel happy. There is a book call &Be happy to be yourself&. Read it , do it and you will find yourself different. Also, another book called &戀愛的不安&. I read it and I found that I do not see myself need to really stick on my bf. If you still not feeling good, please call
(24 hours) or Monday to Friday (2:00pm &#pm) at
(press 1 , then press 9) to talk to those counsellors. They might be able to help you. I hope all these words can help and make you feel better. Last thing, you can also pray to Jesus. He is always there to listen to you and accompany you. You are not alone. May God Bless you and Jesus loves you.You can also email me at .hk
法網狙擊謝天華唱的歌叫咩名?係法網狙擊謝天華求婚嗰幕唱的歌叫咩名?? thxs歌名: Fly me to the moon 歌詞: Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, darling, kiss me Fill my life with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, I love you Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, darling, kiss me Fill my life with song Let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, in other words In other words, in other words In other words I love … you
要一首叫 tears in heaven 的歌詞(20)要一首叫 tears in heaven 的歌詞要中英對照的歌詞tears in heavenWould you know my name if I saw you in heaven? Would you feel the same if I saw you in heaven? I must be strong and carry on 'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven… Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven? Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven? I'll find my way through night and day 'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven… Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees Time can break your heart, have you begging please… Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven… Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven? Would you feel the same if I saw you in heaven? I must be strong and carry on 'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven…你知道我的名字嗎?如果我看見了你在天堂? 你會感覺同樣?如果我看見了你在天堂? 我必須堅強和繼續 因為我知道我不要屬於這裡在天堂… 你會握我的手 如果我看見了你在天堂? 你會幫助我站立 如果我看見了你在天堂? 我將夜以繼日尋找我的道路 因為我知道我不可能停留在天堂… 時間可能將你擊倒,時間可能彎曲你的膝蓋時間可能傷你的心,xxxxxxxxxxx在門之外有和平 我肯定 并且我知道那兒不會有淚花在天堂… 你知道我的名字嗎?如果我看見了你在天堂? 你會感覺同樣?如果我看見了你在天堂? 我必須堅強和繼續 因為我知道我不屬於天堂…
MJ d歌…….我想知MJ有邊d歌好聽架? 同埋你比果d歌果時,話埋比我知佢系屬於邊隻專輯呀!!! 唔該晒!!!!!!MJ有好多歌都好好聽: you are not alone billie jean beat it bad thriller ben hold my hand they don’t care about us remember the time the way you make me feel the girl is mine smooth criminal rock with you man in the mirror black or white you rock my world who is it dangerous let me let go leave me alone somebodys watching me dirty diana I’ll be there come together give in to me stranger in moscow
等等….. 希望世界和平的歌 we are the world earth song heal the world 講及mj自己的童年 childhood
原來是美男—搵歌係原來是美男EP13, 黃泰京彈果首係咩歌? 好似係英文歌嚟架喎…?Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, darling, kiss me Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, I love you Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, darling, kiss me Fill my heart with song Let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true In other words, in other words In other words, in other words In other words I love … you}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信