当我说一些人认为笨时我并未指你翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:或许我以前真的有把很多人的秘密说出来 但是现在的我已经不是以前的我了是什么意思?
或许我以前真的有把很多人的秘密说出来 但是现在的我已经不是以前的我了
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
Perhaps I have put a lot of people say that secret comes out, but it is now in the past I have I have not
Perhaps I before but really had very many human of secrets says present I already was not before I
Maybe I used to really have a secret many people say it but now I have not previously I
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:这些人是我的堂兄弟,而那些人是我的朋友是什么意思?
这些人是我的堂兄弟,而那些人是我的朋友
问题补充:
These people are my cousins, and those people are my friends
These people are my cousins, and those who are my friends
These people are my father's cousin's sons, but these people are the friend of mine
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:然而,有一些人认为那是不好的。通过电子词典来查阅,会使人变得懒惰,只依赖它,而会不自己记英语笔记。而电子词典对单词的解释也太简单,不具体。有一些同学还会借助它来玩游戏。是什么意思?
然而,有一些人认为那是不好的。通过电子词典来查阅,会使人变得懒惰,只依赖它,而会不自己记英语笔记。而电子词典对单词的解释也太简单,不具体。有一些同学还会借助它来玩游戏。
问题补充:
However, some people think it is bad. Through the electronic dictionary to look up, people will become lazy, just rely on it, but will not remember his English notes. The interpretation of the word electronic dictionary too simple, non-specific. Some students also use it to play games.
However, there are some who believe that it is not good. Through the electronic dictionary for inspection, and will only make people become lazy and dependent on it, but it will not bear his own English notebook. While electronic dictionary meaning of the word explained too simple, not specific. Som
However, has some people to think that is not good.Consults through the electronic dictionary, can cause the human to become lazy, only relies on it, but meets own not to record English note.But the electronic dictionary too is also simple to the word explanation, does not make concrete.Has some sch
However, some people think that it is not good. Through electronic dictionaries to see, would have become lazy and rely only on it, but don't remember English notes. And the interpretation of the word electronic dictionary is too simple, not specific. Some students also use it to play games.
However, some people think that it is not good. Through electronic dictionaries to see, would have become lazy and rely only on it, but don't remember English notes. And the interpretation of the word electronic dictionary is too simple, not specific. Some students also use it to play games.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
求翻译:像许多人一样,你大概也再学习如何推销自己是什么意思?
像许多人一样,你大概也再学习如何推销自己
问题补充:
Like many others, you are probably re-learning how to market themselves
Like many people, you probably have also re-learning how to sell their own
Looks like many human of dissimilarity, how do you probably also again study sell oneself
Like many people, you probably learn how to sell yourself
Like many people, you probably learn how to sell yourself
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 一些人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。