按默认排序
ann个子高,她有着大大的眼睛,小小的鼻子和长长的腿。lulu 是一只好狗,它是ann最好的朋友。看!她们正在玩。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语“看图说话”造句练习
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。阅读理解&&& I’m Tony. My best friends are Frank and Cindy. We often do many things together.
&&& Frank lives next to my home and we are in the same class. He is thirteen years old and tall and medium build. He has curly hair and blue eyes. He’s good-looking and very clever. He’s good at math and often helps me with my homework. He likes wearing black pants and yellow T-shirts.&& Cindy doesn’t go to my school. She’s eleven years old. She is thin and medium height. She has curly blonde hair and her eyes are brown. She is good-looking, too, but a little bit shy. She is good at playing the guitar. Her favorite subject at school is music. She often teaches Frank and me to play the guitar after class.&&& The three of us have great fun together, and we help each other and sometimes play video games at my house.1. What things do the three children do together? They?&&A. play baseball.&&&&&B. play video games.&&&C. play the guitar.&&&&&D. both B&and C.2. ________& eyes are blue.&&A. Frank’s&&B. Cindy’s&&C. My&&&D. Tony’s3. ________& good at math.&&A. Frank is&&B. Cindy is&&C. I&am&&&D. Tony is4. ________& is good-looking, but a little bit shy.&&A. Frank&&&B. Cindy&&&C. Tony&&&D. My friend5. Where do they play video games?&&&&A. At school&&B. At Frank’s house&C. At Cindy’s house&D. At Tony’s house
1.D&& 2.A&& 3.A&& 4.B&& 5.D}

我要回帖

更多关于 不但而且造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信