i amright here waitingg for chinese day不只是我等着中国的天吧

我等着奇迹出现的那天 我等着你回到我身边那天英文怎么说_百度知道
我等着奇迹出现的那天 我等着你回到我身边那天英文怎么说
提问者采纳
I will wait for the day which the signs and wonders appear. I will also wait for the day which you come back to me.
其他类似问题
回到我身边的相关知识
其他5条回答
I am waiting for the day that miracle occurs, I am waiting for the day you are coming back to me.
I am waiting for a miracle,waiting the day you come back to me.
i am waiting for the day when the mericle that you back to my side take place
I am waiting for the day I am waiting for the day when you come back to me.
I am waiting for the miracle to come----I am still waiting for the day that you come back to me...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁成龙:告诉印度制片商,我等着进入宝莱坞
从这里了解印度人对中国的看法
> 成龙:告诉印度制片商,我等着进入宝莱坞
成龙:告诉印度制片商,我等着进入宝莱坞
三泰虎6月21日译文,中国电影节在德里举行,成龙出席开幕式,并用印度敬语“Namaste”向德里的追星族问候。很明显,成龙与玛丽卡曾经的短暂戏份还不够,他想与玛丽卡再次联袂演出。当被问及是否想要冒险进入宝莱坞时,成龙俏皮地说:“当然,我想拍一部宝莱坞电影,也就是印度版的《神话》,类似宝莱坞电影的风格,与玛丽卡一起跳舞。”成龙坦白说道,除了《三傻大闹宝莱坞》,他没有记住其他已看过印度电影的名字。
译文来源:三泰虎 /thread-.html
外文标题:Tell Indian producers I am waiting: Jackie Chan
外文地址:/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Tell-Indian-producers-I-am-waiting-Jackie-Chan/articleshow/.cms
电影节开幕之前,成龙与女演员姚星彤和张梦雨一起拍照
Considered the icon of ‘martial arts’ Jackie Chan graced Delhi with his flamboyant presence at the inauguration of Chinese Film Festival. Chan went beyond his ‘star’ status and lit up the evening with his quirky sense of humour and delectable looks. Clad in an off white and golden colouredsherwani, Chan bowed and greeted the star struck Delhi audience with a desi ‘Namaste’.
The 5 day film festival aims to boost cultural co- operation and exchange among the nations. Appreciating the effort to promote the rich and diverse Chinese cinematic heritage he said, “Such programs and festivals help in establishing strong relationship among countries. It also helps and strengthens future co -operations.”
中国电影节在德里举行,功夫偶像巨星成龙在开幕式上闪亮登场。成龙超越了其明星身份,以古怪的幽默感和令人愉悦的外表点亮了夜晚。成龙穿着镶着金色图案的米白色衣服,用印度敬语“Namaste”向德里的追星族问候。
为期5天的电影节旨在促进国家之间的文化合作与交流。成龙欣赏为推广丰富和多样化的中国电影遗产而做出的努力,他说:“这样的节日有助建立国家间的牢固关系,还能有助加强未来的合作。”
I want to dance with Mallika Sherawat
It was quiet evident that Jackie Chan’s short stint with Mallika was just not enough for him as he wants to act with Mallika once again. On being asked if he would like to venture into Bollywood, Chan quipped, “Of course I want to make a Bollywood movie, that too an Indian version of ‘The Myth’ and dance with Mallika Sherawat in the movie just like Bollywood style.”
我想和玛丽卡·沙拉瓦特一起跳舞
很明显,成龙与玛丽卡曾经的短暂戏份还不够,他想与玛丽卡再次联袂演出。当被问及是否想要冒险进入宝莱坞时,成龙俏皮地说:“当然,我想拍一部宝莱坞电影,也就是印度版的《神话》,类似宝莱坞电影的风格,与玛丽卡一起跳舞。”
Can’t remember names
It came out more as a confession when Jackie said he does not remember names of the Indian movies he has seen. He said, “I am a huge fan of Bollywood movies, but it is hard for me to remember names. I remember just one movie at this point ’3 Idiots’. I loved the movie. I have seen many other movies but can’t remember their names.”
记不住印度电影的名字
成龙坦白说道,他没有记住已看过印度电影的名字。他说:“我是宝莱坞电影的粉丝,但电影的名字难以记住。此刻就记得一部叫做《三傻大闹宝莱坞》的电影。我喜欢看这部电影,还看过许多其他电影,但没记住名字。”
I love Kadhai Chicken
How could we let him go without talking about Indian food? On being asked whether he likes Indian food pat came the reply, “Oh yes! Absolutely.” It took him a while to finally recollect the name but with a little hint from the audience he managed to say ‘Kadhai chicken’ and ‘biriyani’.
我喜欢吃卡代鸡
没有谈印度菜,怎么能放过他呢?当被问及是否喜欢吃印度菜时,成龙说:“当然喜欢!”过了一会,他才最终想起菜名,在得到观众的一点暗示后,他成功地说出“卡代鸡”(Kadhai chicken)和“印度炒饭”(biriyani)。
I only know Jackie Chan style
We asked the reason behind him sticking to ‘action’ genre, when he is such a fan of Bollywood dance and romance. He replied, “I would love to shoot a love sequence on a beach, I would love to sh but as much as I love all this I don’t know how to shoot it. The only thing I know is my style, the ‘Jackie Chan’ style.”
坚持拍成龙风格的动作片
我们问成龙,既然他是宝莱坞舞蹈和浪漫剧的粉丝,为何他坚持拍动作片。他回答称:“我很乐意在海滩上拍一部爱情连续剧,很乐意拍舞蹈剧,但是也仅仅喜欢而已,我不懂得如何拍,唯一懂的拍的就是成龙风格的电影。”
We should shoot a song on our border
On being probed if he feels such festivals and associations would help in lessening the tension level at the Indo- China border he said, “You can choose a friend. You can tell a person I like you or I don’t. But you can never say so to your neighbour. You can never choose your neighbour. India and China have been neighbours for a thousand decades and nothing can change that. But we as a part of the film fraternity should make an effort. Let’s go to the border together and sing a song!”
On a parting note, Jackie Chan promised to visit India again. He said he was ‘honoured’ and ‘happy’ to be in India and would surely visit India in future if such festivals are organised again.
我们应该去边界上唱一首歌
当有人问他是否觉得这种电影节和联合会有助缓和印中边界的紧张局势时,他说:“你可以选择朋友,你可以对一个人说我喜欢你或者不喜欢你,但你决不能对邻居这样说。邻居是无法选择的,印度和中国已经当了几千年的邻居,没有什么可以改变这个。但是作为电影界人士,我们应当做出共同努力,让我们一起去边界唱一首歌吧!”
离别时,成龙承诺再次访问印度。他说在印度感到荣幸和快乐,如果以后再次举办这样的电影节,他肯定会来印度的。
以下是印度网民的评论:
本文论坛地址:三泰虎论坛 /thread-.html
Mayank Lakhera (Dehradun, India)
Jackie chain is a fantabulous actor .His stunt part is good to watch in his movies.
成龙是非常出色的演员,他在电影中的特技部分很值得看。
sankar (pune)
Great actor…I loved his movies bcoz he does all actions by own. Moreover his comedy is well received by people across the world. Please don’t come act in third rated bollywood movies. Bollywood doesn’t deserve this man.
Agree (26)Disagree (6)Recommend (12)
他是伟大的演员……我之所以喜欢看他的电影,是因为他所有的特技都自己来。更重要的是,他的喜剧片深受全世界观众的欢迎。请别来出演三流的宝莱坞电影,宝莱坞配不上你。
KC and Jojo (USA) replies to sankar
Are you Chinese self complimenting?
Agree (3)Disagree (3)Recommend (1)
你是在自我恭维的中国人吧?
MAK. (New Delhi)
Welcome to Delhi
欢迎来到德里。
Appa Durai (Coimbatore)
WE ARE FED UP WITH CHINKIES
Agree (3)Disagree (43)Recommend (0)
我们已经受够中国佬了。
zonerithm (INDIA)
This is a great news for the Indian audience rather than the producers
Agree (5)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)
对于印度观众来说这是一个好消息,而非对于制片商来说。
Dami (Delhi)
Being an ardent fan of Jackie Chan its super great news
Agree (5)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
作为成龙的忠实粉丝来说,这是一个非常棒的消息
Pradeep (Bangalore)
We indians wellcome with warm heart…
Agree (4)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
我们印度人热心欢迎他来…..
LSequeira (India)
Great actor…
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
伟大的演员…..
matkakulfi (mumbai)
chan is acting like a chinese spokes person.
Agree (2)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)
成龙表现得像是中国代言人。
Rajeev Narayan (Nagpur)
Great fan of him! But, what he would do in our Bollywood films. He cannot even fit into our family. Moreover, he doesn’t remember any names excepting Mallika Sherwat. Happy to have him in India.
我是他的忠实粉丝!但他能在宝莱坞电影演什么,根本就无法演印度家庭剧的角色。更重要地是,除了叫得出玛丽卡·沙拉瓦特的名字,他根本就叫不出其他名字。很高兴他来印度。
(Blaisdon) replies to Rajeev Narayan
An actor does not need to remember names – and family? what family in films unless you are a racist.
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
演员不需要记住许多名字。家庭剧?除非你是种族主义者,否则他什么角色演不来。
Rajeev Narayan replies to bonkim2003
There is no racism involved in my comment. How can a Chinky eyed act as a father or a brother in an Indian family drama.
Agree (0)Disagree (8)Recommend (0)
我的留言根本不涉及种族歧视。但是,一个眯眯眼怎么在印度家庭剧里演父亲或者哥哥。
Rajeev Narayan replies to bonkim2003
Inter caste marriages are a plenty in Nagpur, as it is with any other city of its size. However, here we are discussing about inter racial , which though it is not uncommon in India, but with a Chinese is a rarity. I’ve not seen or heard. But, there must be many cases of it.
跨种姓婚姻在那格浦尔有非常多,在其他同等规模的城市也是如此。然而,我们在讨论的是跨族群,虽然在印度并非不寻常,但中国人面孔实属罕见,我从来没有看过或者听过这样的事,但是肯定有许多就是了。
(Blaisdon)
Great actor/comedian – good fun – Bollywood surely will be able to make a fusion movie and I bet it will sell worldwide. Jackie Chan is good box office.
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
伟大的演员——这么一来,宝莱坞肯定能拍出好电影,肯定会全世界热映。成龙就是票房保证。
Saahil s (Mumbai)
Jackie Chan is a great actor no doubt about that…but did he show his acting skills even while replying to questions about India- China relationship???
毫无疑问,成龙是伟大的演员…….但是,难道他在回答印中关系的问题时也在秀演技?
(Blaisdon) replies to Saahil
Jackie Chan is not a spokesperson for China – He is from Hong Kong and Hollywood. Doubt if he reflects Chinese republic’s mindset.
Agree (4)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)
成龙不是中国的代言人——他来自香港,在好莱坞演电影。我怀疑他是否反映了中国的思想倾向。
dd (india)
why don’t u do it urself?we ain’t ur slaves,god !last thing we want is Chinese ruler after mughals and british…
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
为什么不自个玩去?我们不是你们的奴隶!继莫卧儿和英国之后,我们最不想看到中国人来统治印度……
Akshay Kakade (Pune, Maharashtra)
Another Great Entry Of Outsider to Indian Industry —–&&Do u want to Fail Jackie ??
又是外来者对印度产业的一次大入侵 —–&& 你们想让成龙失望吗?
Neha Agarwal Slasher (Back to New Delhi,India)
Personally I prefer Jet Li or Donnie Yen. Somehow Jackie Chan seems to have reduced martial arts to comedy. Donnie Yen is awesome in Ip Man 1 & 2.
Agree (1)Disagree (4)Recommend (0)
个人而言,我更喜欢李连杰和甄子丹。成龙为了喜剧效果而多少牺牲了一些武术成分。甄子丹在《叶问 1&2》中演得很棒。
Shailendra Tiwari (Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ind)
We have our own jackie chen . Akki , Akshay kumar .
我们有印度版的成龙—— Akshay kumar
以下评论来自另一篇文章:
外文标题:I’m a good actor and a good dancer: Jackie Chan
外文地址:/opinions/.cms?ordertype=asc
Innocent Guy Returns (Asia)
hahah.. loved this article!!
Jackie chan is awesome!
哈哈,喜欢这篇文章!
成龙棒极了!
Srinivasa Krishna Patil (INDIA)
Ha Ha. Jackie Chan confirms and stamps that an Indian Cinema = Singing Dancing….
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
哈哈,成龙的话说明他以为印度电影就是又唱又跳的…….
Ishu (Mumbai)
Too late Jackie. You should have come to Bollywood 15 years back.
Agree (2)Disagree (9)Recommend (0)
成龙,太迟了,你15年前就应该来宝莱坞的。
Terra bites (Mumbai)
OK! If you really love India as much as you claim, we hereby rechristen you ‘Jaikishen’
Agree (7)Disagree (2)Recommend (1)
好吧!如果你真的如你所说的那般喜欢印度,那么我们据此把你改名为“Jaikishen”。
Annamalai (India)
You are an ICON and LEGEND Mr. Chakie Chan. We appreciate your performances, dare devil stunts, actions and contribution to cinema field around the world.
Agree (10)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
成龙先生,你是偶像人物,是传奇人物。我们欣赏你的表演、特技以及对世界电影事业的贡献。
Anand A (Bangalore)
I do enjoy his movies(not all the movies were good,but he usually is), he is a good entertainer, rush hour movies were very good
Agree (5)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
我喜欢看他的电影(并非所有电影都演得好,但通常是),他是优秀的艺人,《尖峰时刻》演得非常不错。
版权所有: 非特殊声明均为本站原创文章,转载请注明出处:
订阅更新: 您可以通过}

我要回帖

更多关于 我等着你 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信