英语作文过渡词去美国的目的和朋友介绍给你住所的50词

假如你是李霞,今天带你的一名美国朋友Lucy去参观学校。在学校里,你见到你的同学王鹏。你把他们介绍给了对方。请用英语把你们的对话写下来,不少于6句话英语作文
假如你是李霞,今天带你的一名美国朋友Lucy去参观学校。在学校里,你见到你的同学王鹏。你把他们介绍给了对方。请用英语把你们的对话写下来,不少于6句话英语作文 20
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文:介绍中国体育运动&br/&假如你叫李明,你的美国朋友John写信问你有关中国的体育运动你回信给他介绍。&br/&内容如下:&br/&1运动的重要性&br/&2运动形式多样:老年人早上练气功Qigong,中年人晚上跳舞,青年人游泳、滑冰等&br/&3球类运动很流行,最普遍的是乒乓球;&br/&注意:词数100左右
英语作文:介绍中国体育运动假如你叫李明,你的美国朋友John写信问你有关中国的体育运动你回信给他介绍。内容如下:1运动的重要性2运动形式多样:老年人早上练气功Qigong,中年人晚上跳舞,青年人游泳、滑冰等3球类运动很流行,最普遍的是乒乓球;注意:词数100左右
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家如果你是李华,最近有个问题一直困扰着你。请根据以下要点给你的美国朋友Jack写封电子邮件,征询他对那个问题的看法以及帮你拜托困扰的办法。 内容要点:1.你的问题2.那个问题给你造成的困扰3.你给Jack写电子邮件的目的。 英语作文
如果你是李华,最近有个问题一直困扰着你。请根据以下要点给你的美国朋友Jack写封电子邮件,征询他对那个问题的看法以及帮你拜托困扰的办法。 内容要点:1.你的问题2.那个问题给你造成的困扰3.你给Jack写电子邮件的目的。 英语作文
不区分大小写匿名
会考用。。快快
我女神正在考试 作文也是这个 女神的网名是My Way ,笑了
既然看到了就全给你了。作文拼下听力整理】1-20CCAAB
ACBAC【选择】21-30BACBD DBCBA31-45BACDA BCDAD DBACD46-50BDCAB51-60BDCAB56-60EFCBD【短文填空】61.told62.evening63.and64.who65excited66.angrily67.same68.candies69.here70.failure作文参考【作文一】Dear Jack,I'm sorry I was misunderstood by friends. I know I should not be the case of silence. First of all, I can talk to my friends. Why don't you tell him the truth? Maybe he will understand me. Then, with my parents or friends, this is a good idea. This emotion is very important to me. Finally, I like to do some sports, I hope and friends together sports. Can you help meI hope you can give me a good solution【作文二】Dear jack.Recent life having fun? I have recently been plagued by a problem for a long time in our side cafes sudden death of a person and then cause the entire county cafes have begun to rectify. Whether adult or a minor can not go online and I very troubled. you do not know where there are no heroes in this league game I recently this game very fascinating., but not the Internet I do not like I was not there an addiction, you know how to make me get rid of this feeling you love yourLi Hua
dear jack,
i am sorry to hear that you were misunderstood by your friend. but you should not be silent about this case. first, you can go and talk with your friend. why not tell him the truth? maybe he would unstand you. then, it's a good idea to talk to
还有呢?咋没了?
等待您来回答
外语领域专家(1/2)急求英语作文、80词左右、要求:假设你是,你的朋友李明应邀参加美国朋友的家庭宴会,但他不了解西..._百度知道
(1/2)急求英语作文、80词左右、要求:假设你是,你的朋友李明应邀参加美国朋友的家庭宴会,但他不了解西...
你的朋友李明应邀参加美国朋友的家庭宴会,2)急求英语作文,80词左右,发来电子邮件请你提一些建议。要点,要求,假设你是,但他不了解西方礼仪,(1&#47,
提问者采纳
Dear Li hua, to be there on time! Third,参考下~,d better take a gift with you,showing that you enjoy the food will pleasant them, here I want to give you some suggestions,字数有限, Second,First you&#39,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
com/question/,com/question/,参考,//zhidao,html,baidu,//zhidao,html" target="_blank">http,baidu,<a href="http,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【我的朋友】的英语作文50词带翻译_百度知道
【我的朋友】的英语作文50词带翻译
She is my classmate,喜欢读书。有时我们听音乐结合在一起。她喜欢夏天。因为她能游泳在暑假。她喜欢粉红色和白色的。她是六年级四班与我同在。她通常摩托车骑自行车上学。有时她是步行去学,我的好朋友  我的好朋友是梅。她是个女孩。她是我的同学。  美又高又瘦。她有两只大眼睛的长发。她喜欢听音乐, She’s a girl, Because she can swim in the summer holiday, She is in Class Four, Sometimes we listen to music together, She has two big eyes and long hair, 翻译, She likes summer, She likes listening to music and reading books,
We will be good friends forever, We often go shopping together on the weekend, She usually goes to school by motor cycle, Sometimes she goes to school on foot, She likes pink and white, Grade Six with me,
Mei is tall and thin,My Good Friend
My good friend is Mei,N颐蔷T谥苣┤ス浣帧  我们将永远的好朋友。,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文中的连接词 的文章

更多推荐