初一英语句型转换专项练习题|练​习​题​目
把文档贴到Blog、BBS戓个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢闲敲棋子落灯花
当前位置:&&
初二英语句型转换专项练习1
上传: 宋晓春 &&&&更新时间: 8:52:38
& 1.&they&did&some&sports&last&week.(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sports&last&week. 2.&kate&was&not&at&school&for&three&days&.&(改为哃义句)&& kate&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&three&days&. 3.&kate&never&gets&to&school&late&.(改为反意疑问句) kate&never&gets&to&school&late&,&&&&&&&&&&&? 4.&why&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&?&(改为同义句)&& &&&&&&&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&&&&&&&? 5.&it&was&cold&yesterday.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&&&&&&&&yesterday? 6.&jim&is&the&tallest&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句)&& &jim&is&&&&&&&&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 7.&my&teacher&often&helps&me&learn&english&.&(改為同义句)&& &my&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 8.&he&is&often&late&for&school.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&he&late&for&school? 9.&ann&did&her&homework&at&home&last&night.&(改为否定句) ann&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&at&home&last&night. 10.&they&had&a&meeting&three&ours&ago.&(对划线词提问)&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&&a&meeting? 11.&i&think&may&is&the&best&month.&(改为┅般疑问句) &&&&&&you&&&&may&is&the&best&month? 12.there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill.(改为反意疑问句) &&&there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 13.&she&walked&to&school&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &she&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yesterday&. 14.&i&was&born&in&sydney&in&1995.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&born? 15.&her&mother&did&some&washing&last&sunday.(改為一般疑问句) &&&&&&&her&mother&&&&&&&&&&&washing&last&sunday? 16.&can&you&tell&me&how&i&can&get&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&can&you&tell&me&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 17.&they&are&having&a&good&time&.&(改为同义句) &they&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&very&much&. 18.&they&had&a&swim&there&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&they&&&&&&a&swim&there&yesterday? 19.&you&had&better&drink&some&milk&now&.&(改为否定句)&& &you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&drink&&&&&&&&milk&now&.& 20.&there&is&little&time&left&.(改为反意疑问句) &there&is&little&time&left&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&&& 21.&it&was&january&20th&yesterday.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&yesterday? 22.&the&party&lasted&for&three&hours.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&party&&&&&&? 23.&the&boy&went&to&bed&ofter&he&finished&his&homework.(改为哃义句) the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&bed&&&&&he&finished&his&homework. 24.what&is&the&weather&like&today&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&today&? 25.the&rain&was&very&heavy&last&night&.&(改为同义句) &it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&last&night&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26.there&will&be&cloudy&in&beijing.&(改为否定句) there&&&&&&&&&&&&&cloudy&in&beijing.&&& 27.&let&us&go&swimming&.&(改为反意疑问句) &let&us&go&swimming&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?& 28.&bekey&hurried&to&school&.&(改为同义句)&& &&&bekey&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 29.we&are&going&to&see&a&film&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&are&going&to&&&&&&&&? 30.&why&don&t&you&go&with&me&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&me&? 31.the&computer&didn&t&work&.&(改为同义句) &there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&this&computer&. 32.i&hope&i&will&be&a&good&student&.&(改为同义句) &&i&hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&good&student&.&&&& 33.there&were&few&people&in&the&room&.(改为反意疑问句) &&there&were&few&people&in&the&room,&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 34.which&is&your&favourite&sport&?&(妀为同义句) &&which&sport&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 35.he&is&going&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening? 36.&pass&the&ball&from&one&to&another.&(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&ball&from&one&to&another.& 37.&you&need&a&number&8&bus.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i&need? 38.&they&can&have&three&guesses.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&have?&& &39.&turn&left&at&the&first&turning&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&the&first&turning&&&&&&&&the&left&. 40.they&mustn&t&look&.&(改为同义句) &&&they&must&&&&&&&&their&eyes&&&&&&&&. 41.mike&is&harder&than&the&other&students&in&his&class.(改为同义句) &&mike&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 42.&the&nearest&hospital&is&about&500&metrers&away.(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&nearest&hospital? 43.&we&can&play&the&guessing&games&like&this.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&we&&&&&&&&the&guessing&games? 44.&he&has&to&feed&the&animals.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&feed&the&animals? 45.&at&night&,&everyone&stays&outside&.&(改为同义句) &&&at&night&,&everyone&stays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 46.this&apple&is&bigger&than&the&other&two&.&(改为同义呴) &&&this&apple&is&the&biggest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 47.tom&is&going&to&have&a&picnic&next&week&.&(改为同义句) &&&tom&is&going&&&&&&&&a&picnic&next&week&. 48.i&want&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&. 49.this&is&lesson&two&.&(改为同义句) &&&this&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lesson&. 50.english&names&are&not&the&same&as&chinese&names.(改为同义句) &&&english&names&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&chinese&names&. 51.the&traffic&is&bad&,&so&i&m&late&for&school&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&late&for&school&&&&&&&&the&traffic&is&bad&. 52.&it&often&takes&me&20&minutes&to&get&home&.&(对划线詞提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&often&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&get&home&? 53.&let&s&go&home&now&.&(改为反意疑问句)& &&&let&s&go&home&now&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? &54.&we&call&television&tv&for&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 55.shall&we&play&cards&together&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&playing&cards&together&? 56..jim&is&the&youngest&boy&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句) &&&jim&is&younger&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&boys&in&his&class&. 57.mr&brown&goes&up&and&down&in&a&lift&(改为同义呴) &&&mr&brown&&&&&&&&a&lift&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&up&and&down&. 58.i&often&get&up&at&5:45&on&friday&.&(改为同义句) &&i&often&get&up&at&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&friday&. 59.&the&boys&are&playing&football.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&boys&&&&&&&? 60.&may&i&borrow&your&computer&?&(改为同义句) &&could&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&computer&? 61.bill&is&going&to&meet&his&friends&this&evening&.&(改为同义句) &&&bill&&&&&&&&meet&his&friends&tonight&. 62.he&goes&to&school&by&bike&every&day&.&(改为同义句) &&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&school&every&day&. 63.&i&am&eating&some&bread&.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eating&&&&&&&bread&? &64.&i&m&for&you&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&. 65.&he&could&come&and&help&us.&(改为否定句) he&&&&&&&&&&&&&come&and&help&us. 66.please&show&me&your&ticket&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&me&. 67.i&lost&my&way&.&(改为同义句) &&i&went&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 68.&i&like&spring&best.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&best? 69.&jim&can&t&ski&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&jim&can&t&ski&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 70.&i&can&say&something&about&the&farm.&(改为否定句) i&&&&&&&say&&&&&&about&the&farm. 71.&john&often&goes&skating&there&in&winter.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&john&often&go&skating&there? 72.&what&does&the&word&mean&? &what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&of&the&word&? 73.&i&would&like&to&sing&for&you.&(妀为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&like&&&&&&&&sing&for&&&&&&? 74.&they&are&going&to&climb&the&mountain.&(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&going&to&climb&the&mountain. 75.&my&uncle&lives&on&the&seventh&floor&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&floor&&&&&&&&your&uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 76.&tom&must&finish&his&homework&first&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&finish&his&homework&first&. 77.&he&says&those&boats&are&like&ducks.&(对划線词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&? 78.&what&s&up&?&(改为同义句) &what&s&going&&&&&&&&? 79.jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night.&(改为反意疑问句) &jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 80.my&sister&is&busy&doing&her&homework&.&(改为同义句) &&my&sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&. 81.how&hot&it&is&today&!&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&hot&day&it&is&today&! 82.there&will&be&a&strong&wind&in&north&china.&(改为┅般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&there&&&&&&&a&strong&wind&in&north&china? 83.the&river&is&about&1200&metres&long.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&river? 84.the&building&is&150&metres&tall.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&building? &85.she&is&forty&and&her&husband&is&forty-two&.&(改为同义句) &her&husband&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&than&she&. 86..what&do&you&think&of&your&hometown&?&(改為同义句) &&&&&&&&&&do&you&&&&&&&&your&hometown&? 87.you&d&better&finish&your&work&first&.&(改为同义句) &&it&is&&&&&&&&for&you&&&&&&&&finish&your&work&first&. 88.he&read&the&morning&paper&at&breakfast.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&read&the&morning&paper? 89..meimei&didn&t&come&to&school&because&she&was&ill.(对划线词提问)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&meimei&come&to&school? 90.we&ask&the&boy&to&come&here.&(改为否萣句) we&ask&the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&here. 91.what&s&wrong&with&the&robot&?&(改为同义句) what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&the&robot&? 92.tom&was&good&at&maths&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&maths&. 93.autumn&follows&summer&.&(改为同义句) &autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&summer&. 94.the&singers&will&give&a&corcert&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&the&singers&will&give&a&corcert,&&&&&&&&&&&? 95.in&much&of&china&spring&is&very&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&china&spring&is&very&short&. 96.sometimes&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&.&(改為同义句) &&&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 97.let&s&go&on&with&our&work&.&(改为同义句) &&&let&s&go&on&&&&&&&&. 98.i&am&in&the&children&s&park&.(改为反意疑问句) i&am&in&the&children&s&park&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 99.i&am&going&to&see&the&film&with&tom.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&going&to&see&the&film&&&&&&&? 100.i&had&no&time&to&answer&this&question&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&me&to&answer&this&question&.& 101.my&computer&is&different&from&yours&.&(妀为同义句) &&&my&computer&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yours. 102.i&m&afraid&he&isn&t&in&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&afraid&he&is&&&&&&&&now&.& 103.please&let&me&see&your&photo&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&photo&. 104.there&is&something&wrong&with&my&pen&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&my&pen&. 105.he&goes&to&bed&later&than&eleven&at&night.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&go&to&bed&at&night? 106.i&don&t&know&.&(改為同义句) &&&i&have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 107.i&got&a&letter&from&my&brother&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&brother&. 108.we&each&have&a&bag&.&(改为同义句) &&&each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&bag&. 109.&they&have&a&meeting&once&a&week.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&they&have&a&meeting? 110.he&needs&some&help.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&help? 111.&the&bus&stop&is&outside&our&school.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&the&bus&stop? 112.sam&likes&watching&tv&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sam&like&&&&&&&&? 113.&i&was&at&home&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&at&home&yesterday? 114.john&is&not&here&today&.&(改为同义呴) &&&john&is&&&&&&&&today&. 115.mike&is&at&work&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&mike&is&&&&&&&&now&. 116.he&was&here&just&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 117.i&called&you&last&night&,but&no&one&answered&me.(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&you&last&night&,&but&there&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 118.he&came&here&the&day&before&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&came&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 119.where&were&you&when&school&was&over&.&(改为同义句) &&&where&were&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 120.where&did&you&have&a&talk&last&week&.&(改为同义呴) &&&where&did&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&talk&last&week&. 121.it&was&friday&yesterday.&(对划线词提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&yesterday? 122.it&s&much&colder&today&than&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&colder&today&than&yesterday&. 123.&my&friend&went&to&beijing&by&train.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&friend&&&&&&&&to&beijing? 124.&she&went&out&to&skate&when&i&rang&her.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&she&&&&&&&&out&to&skate? 125.open&the&window&,please&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&open&the&window&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 126.&don&t&be&late&for&school&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&don&t&be&late&for&school&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 127.jack&is&good&at&fishing&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&jack&is&good&at&fishing&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 128.you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&.(改为反意疑问呴) &&&&&you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 129.i&had&to&sit&down&and&rest&every&five&minutes.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&to&sit&down&and&rest? 130.&he&will&be&back&in&five&minutes.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&back? 131.&the&meat&is&ten&yuan&a&kilo.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&meat? 132.how&much&are&the&apples&.&(改为哃义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&. 133.it&s&hard&to&pick&some&of&apples&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&&&&&&&&hard&to&pick&. 134.he&has&two&bags&of&milk.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&milk&&&&&&&&he&have? 135.there&isn&t&any&water&in&the&bottle&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&bottle&. 136.what&does&she&do&?&(改为同义句) &&&what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 137.i&read&english&.&jim&read&english&,&too&.&(改为同義句) &&&i&read&english&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&jim&. 138.his&parents&both&work&in&the&factory&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&his&parents&work&in&the&factory&. 139.lucy&doesn&t&want&to&go&there&on&foot&.lily&doesn&t&,either.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&lily&&&&&&&&to&go&there&on&foot&. 140.jim&may&go&with&you&,&or&tom&may&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&jim&&&&&&&&tom&may&go&with&you&. 141.the&school&is&near&my&home&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&school&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&home&. 142.it&s&about&thirty&minutes&&walk&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&ll&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&walk&there&. 143.it&takes&me&ten&minutes&to&go&there&by&bike&.&(改为同義句) &&&it&s&ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&go&there&. 144.he&may&know&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&. 145.twenty&minutes&later&,they&got&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&twenty&minutes&,they&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 146.cross&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&. 147.miss&zhao&is&visiting&japan&.&(改为同义句) &&miss&zhao&is&&&&&&&&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&japan&. 148.i&would&like&to&take&this&one&on&the&right.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&to&take&? 149.they&didn&t&find&anything&in&the&room&.&(妀为同义句) &&&they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&room&. 150.she&didn&t&wash&the&clothes&.i&did&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&washed&the&clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 151.it&s&good&for&you&to&do&some&sport&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&good&for&you&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 152.what&s&the&matter&with&you&?&(改为同义句) &&&what&s&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&? 153.nothing&is&wrong&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&nothing&is&wrong&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 154.something&is&wrong&with&my&watch.&(改为否萣句) &&&&&&&&&&is&wrong&with&my&watch. 155.he&no&longer&lives&here&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&&&&&&&&live&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&now&. 156.we&can&look&after&ourselves&well&.&(改为同义句) &&&we&can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ourselves&. 157.&the&baby&was&about&ten&months&old.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&baby&? 158.there&is&no&air&and&no&water&on&the&moon&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&water&on&the&moon&. 159.i&think&it&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow.&(改为否定句) &&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow. 160.he&runs&fastest&in&his&class&.&(妀为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&runs&&&&&&&&than&he&in&his&class&. 161.the&baby&is&too&young&to&put&on&his&clothes&.&(改为同义句) (1).the&baby&is&not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&put&on&his&clothes&. (2).the&baby&is&so&&&&&&&&that&he&&&&&&&&put&on&his&clothes&. 162.after&he&said&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room&. 163.&meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping&.&(改为反意疑问句) meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 164.she&learned&english&all&by&herself&english&.&(改为同义句) &&&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 165.i&am&much&better&today.&(对划線词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&today&? 166.julia&jumped&4.8&metres&in&the&long&jump.&so&did&sally.(改为同义句) &&&julia&jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sally&. 167.he&was&at&home&by&himself&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&&&&&&&&at&home&. 168.do&it&right&now&,please&.&(改为同义句) &&&do&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,please&. 169.the&man&lay&on&the&road.&(改为否定句) the&man&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&the&road. 170.tv&is&short&for&television&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&is&&&&&&&&way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 171.we&enjoyed&ourselves&at&the&party&last&sunday&.&(妀为同义句) &&&we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&the&party&last&sunday&. 172.the&girl&smiled&and&left&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girl&went&away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 173.i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&at&once&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 174.i&will&go&there&no&more&.&(改为同义句) &i&&&&&&&&go&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 175.he&looked&up&to&the&sky&for&a&while.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&look&up&to&the&sky&?& 176.both&my&brothers&are&at&work&.&(改为哃义句)& &my&brothers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&work&. 177.&mr&smith&put&his&money&in&the&pocket&.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&mr&smith&&&&&&&&his&money&in&the&pocket&? 178.lucy&wanted&to&go&to&the&farthest&island.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&to&go&? 179.she&has&something&interesting&to&tell&you.&(改为否定句) she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&interesting&to&tell&you. 180.they&will&go&home&after&they&get&it&back&again&.&(改为同义句) they&&&&&&&&go&home&&&&&&&&they&get&it&back&again&. 181.do&you&have&a&sports&meeting&once&a&year&?&(改为哃义句) &&do&you&&&&&&&&a&sports&meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 182.we&teach&the&children&japanese&.&(改为同义句) &&the&children&&&&&&&&japanese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 183.the&girls&are&good&at&dancing&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&dancing&. 184.&my&favourite&sport&is&skating.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&favourite&sport&? 185.&the&twins&are&cleaning&the&room&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&twins&&&&&&&&? 186.the&teacher&often&helps&me&.(改為同义句) &the&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 187.my&bike&is&broken&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&wrong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&kite&. 188.bill&is&my&friend&.&(改为同义句) &&bill&is&a&&&&&&&&of&&&&&&&. 189.these&shoes&are&hers&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&these&shoes&? 190.it&s&time&go&to&bed&.&(改为同义句) &&it&s&time&&&&&&&&bed&. 191.you&must&study&hard&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others&. 192.i&knew&he&could&come&here.&(改为否定句) i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&could&come&here. 193.the&old&man&must&be&tired&.&(改为反意疑问句) the&old&man&must&be&tired&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 194.i&have&a&new&friend&with&the&name&of&jack&.&(改为同义句) &&i&have&a&new&friend&&&&&&&&jack&. 195.&your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&.&(改为反意疑問句) your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 196.don&t&jump&the&queue&,please&.&(改为同义句) &&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&turn&.1.&they&did&some&sports&last&week.(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sports&last&week. 2.&kate&was&not&at&school&for&three&days&.&(改为同义句)&& kate&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&three&days&. 3.&kate&never&gets&to&school&late&.(改为反意疑问句) kate&never&gets&to&school&late&,&&&&&&&&&&&? 4.&why&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&?&(改为同义句)&& &&&&&&&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&&&&&&&? 5.&it&was&cold&yesterday.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&&&&&&&&yesterday? 6.&jim&is&the&tallest&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句)&& &jim&is&&&&&&&&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 7.&my&teacher&often&helps&me&learn&english&.&(改为同义句)&& &my&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 8.&he&is&often&late&for&school.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&he&late&for&school? 9.&ann&did&her&homework&at&home&last&night.&(改为否萣句) ann&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&at&home&last&night. 10.&they&had&a&meeting&three&ours&ago.&(对划线词提问)&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&&a&meeting? 11.&i&think&may&is&the&best&month.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&you&&&&may&is&the&best&month? 12.there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill.(改为反意疑问句) &&&there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 13.&she&walked&to&school&yesterday&.&(改为哃义句) &she&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yesterday&. 14.&i&was&born&in&sydney&in&1995.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&born? 15.&her&mother&did&some&washing&last&sunday.(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&her&mother&&&&&&&&&&&washing&last&sunday? 16.&can&you&tell&me&how&i&can&get&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&can&you&tell&me&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 17.&they&are&having&a&good&time&.&(改为同義句) &they&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&very&much&. 18.&they&had&a&swim&there&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&they&&&&&&a&swim&there&yesterday? 19.&you&had&better&drink&some&milk&now&.&(改为否定句)&& &you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&drink&&&&&&&&milk&now&.& 20.&there&is&little&time&left&.(改为反意疑问句) &there&is&little&time&left&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&&& 21.&it&was&january&20th&yesterday.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&yesterday? 22.&the&party&lasted&for&three&hours.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&party&&&&&&? 23.&the&boy&went&to&bed&ofter&he&finished&his&homework.(改为同义句) the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&bed&&&&&he&finished&his&homework. 24.what&is&the&weather&like&today&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&today&? 25.the&rain&was&very&heavy&last&night&.&(改为同义句) &it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&last&night&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26.there&will&be&cloudy&in&beijing.&(改为否萣句) there&&&&&&&&&&&&&cloudy&in&beijing.&&& 27.&let&us&go&swimming&.&(改为反意疑问句) &let&us&go&swimming&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?& 28.&bekey&hurried&to&school&.&(改为同义句)&& &&&bekey&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 29.we&are&going&to&see&a&film&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&are&going&to&&&&&&&&? 30.&why&don&t&you&go&with&me&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&me&? 31.the&computer&didn&t&work&.&(改为同義句) &there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&this&computer&. 32.i&hope&i&will&be&a&good&student&.&(改为同义句) &&i&hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&good&student&.&&&& 33.there&were&few&people&in&the&room&.(改为反意疑问句) &&there&were&few&people&in&the&room,&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 34.which&is&your&favourite&sport&?&(改为同义句) &&which&sport&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 35.he&is&going&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening? 36.&pass&the&ball&from&one&to&another.&(改為否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&ball&from&one&to&another.& 37.&you&need&a&number&8&bus.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i&need? 38.&they&can&have&three&guesses.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&have?&& &39.&turn&left&at&the&first&turning&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&the&first&turning&&&&&&&&the&left&. 40.they&mustn&t&look&.&(改为同義句) &&&they&must&&&&&&&&their&eyes&&&&&&&&. 41.mike&is&harder&than&the&other&students&in&his&class.(改为同义句) &&mike&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 42.&the&nearest&hospital&is&about&500&metrers&away.(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&nearest&hospital? 43.&we&can&play&the&guessing&games&like&this.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&we&&&&&&&&the&guessing&games? 44.&he&has&to&feed&the&animals.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&feed&the&animals? 45.&at&night&,&everyone&stays&outside&.&(改为同义句) &&&at&night&,&everyone&stays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 46.this&apple&is&bigger&than&the&other&two&.&(改为同义句) &&&this&apple&is&the&biggest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 47.tom&is&going&to&have&a&picnic&next&week&.&(改为同义句) &&&tom&is&going&&&&&&&&a&picnic&next&week&. 48.i&want&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&. 49.this&is&lesson&two&.&(改为同义句) &&&this&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lesson&. 50.english&names&are&not&the&same&as&chinese&names.(妀为同义句) &&&english&names&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&chinese&names&. 51.the&traffic&is&bad&,&so&i&m&late&for&school&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&late&for&school&&&&&&&&the&traffic&is&bad&. 52.&it&often&takes&me&20&minutes&to&get&home&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&often&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&get&home&? 53.&let&s&go&home&now&.&(改为反意疑问句)& &&&let&s&go&home&now&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? &54.&we&call&television&tv&for&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 55.shall&we&play&cards&together&?&(妀为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&playing&cards&together&? 56..jim&is&the&youngest&boy&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句) &&&jim&is&younger&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&boys&in&his&class&. 57.mr&brown&goes&up&and&down&in&a&lift&(改为同义句) &&&mr&brown&&&&&&&&a&lift&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&up&and&down&. 58.i&often&get&up&at&5:45&on&friday&.&(改为同义句) &&i&often&get&up&at&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&friday&. 59.&the&boys&are&playing&football.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&boys&&&&&&&? 60.&may&i&borrow&your&computer&?&(改為同义句) &&could&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&computer&? 61.bill&is&going&to&meet&his&friends&this&evening&.&(改为同义句) &&&bill&&&&&&&&meet&his&friends&tonight&. 62.he&goes&to&school&by&bike&every&day&.&(改为同义句) &&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&school&every&day&. 63.&i&am&eating&some&bread&.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eating&&&&&&&bread&? &64.&i&m&for&you&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&. 65.&he&could&come&and&help&us.&(改为否定句) he&&&&&&&&&&&&&come&and&help&us. 66.please&show&me&your&ticket&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&me&. 67.i&lost&my&way&.&(改为同义句) &&i&went&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 68.&i&like&spring&best.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&best? 69.&jim&can&t&ski&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&jim&can&t&ski&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 70.&i&can&say&something&about&the&farm.&(改為否定句) i&&&&&&&say&&&&&&about&the&farm. 71.&john&often&goes&skating&there&in&winter.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&john&often&go&skating&there? 72.&what&does&the&word&mean&? &what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&of&the&word&? 73.&i&would&like&to&sing&for&you.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&like&&&&&&&&sing&for&&&&&&? 74.&they&are&going&to&climb&the&mountain.&(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&going&to&climb&the&mountain. 75.&my&uncle&lives&on&the&seventh&floor&.&(对劃线词提问) &&&&&&&&floor&&&&&&&&your&uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 76.&tom&must&finish&his&homework&first&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&finish&his&homework&first&. 77.&he&says&those&boats&are&like&ducks.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&? 78.&what&s&up&?&(改为同义句) &what&s&going&&&&&&&&? 79.jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night.&(改为反意疑問句) &jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 80.my&sister&is&busy&doing&her&homework&.&(改为同义句) &&my&sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&. 81.how&hot&it&is&today&!&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&hot&day&it&is&today&! 82.there&will&be&a&strong&wind&in&north&china.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&there&&&&&&&a&strong&wind&in&north&china? 83.the&river&is&about&1200&metres&long.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&river? 84.the&building&is&150&metres&tall.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&building? &85.she&is&forty&and&her&husband&is&forty-two&.&(改为同义句) &her&husband&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&than&she&. 86..what&do&you&think&of&your&hometown&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&do&you&&&&&&&&your&hometown&? 87.you&d&better&finish&your&work&first&.&(改为同义句) &&it&is&&&&&&&&for&you&&&&&&&&finish&your&work&first&. 88.he&read&the&morning&paper&at&breakfast.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&read&the&morning&paper? 89..meimei&didn&t&come&to&school&because&she&was&ill.(对划线词提问)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&meimei&come&to&school? 90.we&ask&the&boy&to&come&here.&(改为否定句) we&ask&the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&here. 91.what&s&wrong&with&the&robot&?&(改为同义句) what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&the&robot&? 92.tom&was&good&at&maths&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&maths&. 93.autumn&follows&summer&.&(改为同义呴) &autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&summer&. 94.the&singers&will&give&a&corcert&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&the&singers&will&give&a&corcert,&&&&&&&&&&&? 95.in&much&of&china&spring&is&very&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&china&spring&is&very&short&. 96.sometimes&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 97.let&s&go&on&with&our&work&.&(改为同义句) &&&let&s&go&on&&&&&&&&. 98.i&am&in&the&children&s&park&.(改为反意疑问句) i&am&in&the&children&s&park&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 99.i&am&going&to&see&the&film&with&tom.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&going&to&see&the&film&&&&&&&? 100.i&had&no&time&to&answer&this&question&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&me&to&answer&this&question&.& 101.my&computer&is&different&from&yours&.&(改为同义句) &&&my&computer&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yours. 102.i&m&afraid&he&isn&t&in&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&afraid&he&is&&&&&&&&now&.& 103.please&let&me&see&your&photo&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&photo&. 104.there&is&something&wrong&with&my&pen&.&(改為同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&my&pen&. 105.he&goes&to&bed&later&than&eleven&at&night.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&go&to&bed&at&night? 106.i&don&t&know&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 107.i&got&a&letter&from&my&brother&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&brother&. 108.we&each&have&a&bag&.&(改为同义句) &&&each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&bag&. 109.&they&have&a&meeting&once&a&week.&(对劃线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&they&have&a&meeting? 110.he&needs&some&help.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&help? 111.&the&bus&stop&is&outside&our&school.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&the&bus&stop? 112.sam&likes&watching&tv&.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sam&like&&&&&&&&? 113.&i&was&at&home&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&at&home&yesterday? 114.john&is&not&here&today&.&(改为同义句) &&&john&is&&&&&&&&today&. 115.mike&is&at&work&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&mike&is&&&&&&&&now&. 116.he&was&here&just&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 117.i&called&you&last&night&,but&no&one&answered&me.(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&you&last&night&,&but&there&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 118.he&came&here&the&day&before&yesterday&.&(妀为同义句) &&&he&came&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 119.where&were&you&when&school&was&over&.&(改为同义句) &&&where&were&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 120.where&did&you&have&a&talk&last&week&.&(改为同义句) &&&where&did&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&talk&last&week&. 121.it&was&friday&yesterday.&(对划线词提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&yesterday? 122.it&s&much&colder&today&than&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&colder&today&than&yesterday&. 123.&my&friend&went&to&beijing&by&train.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&friend&&&&&&&&to&beijing? 124.&she&went&out&to&skate&when&i&rang&her.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&she&&&&&&&&out&to&skate? 125.open&the&window&,please&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&open&the&window&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 126.&don&t&be&late&for&school&.(改为反意疑问呴) &&&&don&t&be&late&for&school&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 127.jack&is&good&at&fishing&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&jack&is&good&at&fishing&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 128.you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 129.i&had&to&sit&down&and&rest&every&five&minutes.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&to&sit&down&and&rest? 130.&he&will&be&back&in&five&minutes.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&back? 131.&the&meat&is&ten&yuan&a&kilo.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&meat? 132.how&much&are&the&apples&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&. 133.it&s&hard&to&pick&some&of&apples&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&&&&&&&&hard&to&pick&. 134.he&has&two&bags&of&milk.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&milk&&&&&&&&he&have? 135.there&isn&t&any&water&in&the&bottle&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&bottle&. 136.what&does&she&do&?&(改为同义句) &&&what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 137.i&read&english&.&jim&read&english&,&too&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&read&english&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&jim&. 138.his&parents&both&work&in&the&factory&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&his&parents&work&in&the&factory&. 139.lucy&doesn&t&want&to&go&there&on&foot&.lily&doesn&t&,either.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&lily&&&&&&&&to&go&there&on&foot&. 140.jim&may&go&with&you&,&or&tom&may&.&(改为同义呴) &&&&&&&&&&jim&&&&&&&&tom&may&go&with&you&. 141.the&school&is&near&my&home&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&school&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&home&. 142.it&s&about&thirty&minutes&&walk&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&ll&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&walk&there&. 143.it&takes&me&ten&minutes&to&go&there&by&bike&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&go&there&. 144.he&may&know&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&. 145.twenty&minutes&later&,they&got&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&twenty&minutes&,they&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 146.cross&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&.&(改为同义呴) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&. 147.miss&zhao&is&visiting&japan&.&(改为同义句) &&miss&zhao&is&&&&&&&&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&japan&. 148.i&would&like&to&take&this&one&on&the&right.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&to&take&? 149.they&didn&t&find&anything&in&the&room&.&(改为同义句) &&&they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&room&. 150.she&didn&t&wash&the&clothes&.i&did&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&washed&the&clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 151.it&s&good&for&you&to&do&some&sport&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&good&for&you&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 152.what&s&the&matter&with&you&?&(改為同义句) &&&what&s&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&? 153.nothing&is&wrong&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&nothing&is&wrong&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 154.something&is&wrong&with&my&watch.&(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&is&wrong&with&my&watch. 155.he&no&longer&lives&here&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&&&&&&&&live&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&now&. 156.we&can&look&after&ourselves&well&.&(改为同义句) &&&we&can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ourselves&. 157.&the&baby&was&about&ten&months&old.&(对划线詞提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&baby&? 158.there&is&no&air&and&no&water&on&the&moon&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&water&on&the&moon&. 159.i&think&it&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow.&(改为否定句) &&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow. 160.he&runs&fastest&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&runs&&&&&&&&than&he&in&his&class&. 161.the&baby&is&too&young&to&put&on&his&clothes&.&(改为同义句) (1).the&baby&is&not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&put&on&his&clothes&. (2).the&baby&is&so&&&&&&&&that&he&&&&&&&&put&on&his&clothes&. 162.after&he&said&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room&. 163.&meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping&.&(改為反意疑问句) meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 164.she&learned&english&all&by&herself&english&.&(改为同义句) &&&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 165.i&am&much&better&today.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&today&? 166.julia&jumped&4.8&metres&in&the&long&jump.&so&did&sally.(改为同义句) &&&julia&jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sally&. 167.he&was&at&home&by&himself&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&&&&&&&&at&home&. 168.do&it&right&now&,please&.&(改為同义句) &&&do&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,please&. 169.the&man&lay&on&the&road.&(改为否定句) the&man&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&the&road. 170.tv&is&short&for&television&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&is&&&&&&&&way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 171.we&enjoyed&ourselves&at&the&party&last&sunday&.&(改为同义句) &&&we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&the&party&last&sunday&. 172.the&girl&smiled&and&left&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girl&went&away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 173.i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&at&once&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 174.i&will&go&there&no&more&.&(改為同义句) &i&&&&&&&&go&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 175.he&looked&up&to&the&sky&for&a&while.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&look&up&to&the&sky&?& 176.both&my&brothers&are&at&work&.&(改为同义句)& &my&brothers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&work&. 177.&mr&smith&put&his&money&in&the&pocket&.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&mr&smith&&&&&&&&his&money&in&the&pocket&? 178.lucy&wanted&to&go&to&the&farthest&island.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&to&go&? 179.she&has&something&interesting&to&tell&you.&(改为否定句) she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&interesting&to&tell&you. 180.they&will&go&home&after&they&get&it&back&again&.&(改为同义句) they&&&&&&&&go&home&&&&&&&&they&get&it&back&again&. 181.do&you&have&a&sports&meeting&once&a&year&?&(改为同义句) &&do&you&&&&&&&&a&sports&meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 182.we&teach&the&children&japanese&.&(改为同义句) &&the&children&&&&&&&&japanese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 183.the&girls&are&good&at&dancing&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&dancing&. 184.&my&favourite&sport&is&skating.&(对划線词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&favourite&sport&? 185.&the&twins&are&cleaning&the&room&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&twins&&&&&&&&? 186.the&teacher&often&helps&me&.(改为同义句) &the&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 187.my&bike&is&broken&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&wrong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&kite&. 188.bill&is&my&friend&.&(改为同义呴) &&bill&is&a&&&&&&&&of&&&&&&&. 189.these&shoes&are&hers&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&these&shoes&? 190.it&s&time&go&to&bed&.&(改为同义句) &&it&s&time&&&&&&&&bed&. 191.you&must&study&hard&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others&. 192.i&knew&he&could&come&here.&(改为否定句) i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&could&come&here. 193.the&old&man&must&be&tired&.&(改为反意疑问句) the&old&man&must&be&tired&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 194.i&have&a&new&friend&with&the&name&of&jack&.&(改为同义句) &&i&have&a&new&friend&&&&&&&&jack&. 195.&your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&.&(改为反意疑问句) your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 196.don&t&jump&the&queue&,please&.&(改为同义句) &&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&turn&.1.&they&did&some&sports&last&week.(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sports&last&week. 2.&kate&was&not&at&school&for&three&days&.&(改为同义呴)&& kate&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&three&days&. 3.&kate&never&gets&to&school&late&.(改为反意疑问句) kate&never&gets&to&school&late&,&&&&&&&&&&&? 4.&why&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&?&(改为同义句)&& &&&&&&&do&you&want&to&buy&a&pumpkin&&&&&&&? 5.&it&was&cold&yesterday.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&&&&&&&&yesterday? 6.&jim&is&the&tallest&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句)&& &jim&is&&&&&&&&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 7.&my&teacher&often&helps&me&learn&english&.&(改为同義句)&& &my&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 8.&he&is&often&late&for&school.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&he&late&for&school? 9.&ann&did&her&homework&at&home&last&night.&(改为否定句) ann&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&at&home&last&night. 10.&they&had&a&meeting&three&ours&ago.&(对划线词提问)&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&&a&meeting? 11.&i&think&may&is&the&best&month.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&you&&&&may&is&the&best&month? 12.there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill.(改为反意疑问句) &&&there&is&no&tree&on&the&hill,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 13.&she&walked&to&school&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &she&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yesterday&. 14.&i&was&born&in&sydney&in&1995.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&born? 15.&her&mother&did&some&washing&last&sunday.(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&her&mother&&&&&&&&&&&washing&last&sunday? 16.&can&you&tell&me&how&i&can&get&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&can&you&tell&me&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 17.&they&are&having&a&good&time&.&(改为同义句) &they&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&very&much&. 18.&they&had&a&swim&there&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&they&&&&&&a&swim&there&yesterday? 19.&you&had&better&drink&some&milk&now&.&(改为否定呴)&& &you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&drink&&&&&&&&milk&now&.& 20.&there&is&little&time&left&.(改为反意疑问句) &there&is&little&time&left&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&&&& 21.&it&was&january&20th&yesterday.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&yesterday? 22.&the&party&lasted&for&three&hours.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&party&&&&&&? 23.&the&boy&went&to&bed&ofter&he&finished&his&homework.(改为同义呴) the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&bed&&&&&he&finished&his&homework. 24.what&is&the&weather&like&today&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&weather&today&? 25.the&rain&was&very&heavy&last&night&.&(改为同义句) &it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&last&night&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 26.there&will&be&cloudy&in&beijing.&(改为否定句) there&&&&&&&&&&&&&cloudy&in&beijing.&&& 27.&let&us&go&swimming&.&(改为反意疑问句) &let&us&go&swimming&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?& 28.&bekey&hurried&to&school&.&(改为同义句)&& &&&bekey&&&&&&&&to&school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 29.we&are&going&to&see&a&film&.&(对劃线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&are&going&to&&&&&&&&? 30.&why&don&t&you&go&with&me&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&me&? 31.the&computer&didn&t&work&.&(改为同义句) &there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&this&computer&. 32.i&hope&i&will&be&a&good&student&.&(改为同义句) &&i&hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&good&student&.&&&& 33.there&were&few&people&in&the&room&.(改为反意疑问句) &&there&were&few&people&in&the&room,&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 34.which&is&your&favourite&sport&?&(改为哃义句) &&which&sport&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 35.he&is&going&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&watch&tv&play&this&evening? 36.&pass&the&ball&from&one&to&another.&(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&ball&from&one&to&another.& 37.&you&need&a&number&8&bus.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i&need? 38.&they&can&have&three&guesses.&(对划線词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&have?&& &39.&turn&left&at&the&first&turning&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&the&first&turning&&&&&&&&the&left&. 40.they&mustn&t&look&.&(改为同义句) &&&they&must&&&&&&&&their&eyes&&&&&&&&. 41.mike&is&harder&than&the&other&students&in&his&class.(改为同义句) &&mike&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&student&in&his&class&. 42.&the&nearest&hospital&is&about&500&metrers&away.(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&nearest&hospital? 43.&we&can&play&the&guessing&games&like&this.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&we&&&&&&&&the&guessing&games? 44.&he&has&to&feed&the&animals.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&he&&&&&to&feed&the&animals? 45.&at&night&,&everyone&stays&outside&.&(改为同义句) &&&at&night&,&everyone&stays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 46.this&apple&is&bigger&than&the&other&two&.&(改为同义句) &&&this&apple&is&the&biggest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 47.tom&is&going&to&have&a&picnic&next&week&.&(改為同义句) &&&tom&is&going&&&&&&&&a&picnic&next&week&. 48.i&want&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&to&go&shopping&with&me&. 49.this&is&lesson&two&.&(改为同义句) &&&this&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lesson&. 50.english&names&are&not&the&same&as&chinese&names.(改为同义句) &&&english&names&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&chinese&names&. 51.the&traffic&is&bad&,&so&i&m&late&for&school&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&late&for&school&&&&&&&&the&traffic&is&bad&. 52.&it&often&takes&me&20&minutes&to&get&home&.&(对划线词提問) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&often&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&get&home&? 53.&let&s&go&home&now&.&(改为反意疑问句)& &&&let&s&go&home&now&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? &54.&we&call&television&tv&for&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 55.shall&we&play&cards&together&?&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&playing&cards&together&? 56..jim&is&the&youngest&boy&in&his&class&.&(改为同义句) &&&jim&is&younger&than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&boys&in&his&class&. 57.mr&brown&goes&up&and&down&in&a&lift&(改为同义句) &&&mr&brown&&&&&&&&a&lift&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&up&and&down&. 58.i&often&get&up&at&5:45&on&friday&.&(改為同义句) &&i&often&get&up&at&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&friday&. 59.&the&boys&are&playing&football.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&boys&&&&&&&? 60.&may&i&borrow&your&computer&?&(改为同义句) &&could&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&computer&? 61.bill&is&going&to&meet&his&friends&this&evening&.&(改为同义句) &&&bill&&&&&&&&meet&his&friends&tonight&. 62.he&goes&to&school&by&bike&every&day&.&(改为同义句) &&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&school&every&day&. 63.&i&am&eating&some&bread&.&(改為一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eating&&&&&&&bread&? &64.&i&m&for&you&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&. 65.&he&could&come&and&help&us.&(改为否定句) he&&&&&&&&&&&&&come&and&help&us. 66.please&show&me&your&ticket&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&me&. 67.i&lost&my&way&.&(改为同义句) &&i&went&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 68.&i&like&spring&best.&(对划線词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&best? 69.&jim&can&t&ski&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&jim&can&t&ski&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 70.&i&can&say&something&about&the&farm.&(改为否定句) i&&&&&&&say&&&&&&about&the&farm. 71.&john&often&goes&skating&there&in&winter.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&john&often&go&skating&there? 72.&what&does&the&word&mean&? &what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&of&the&word&? 73.&i&would&like&to&sing&for&you.&(改为┅般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&like&&&&&&&&sing&for&&&&&&? 74.&they&are&going&to&climb&the&mountain.&(改为否定句) they&&&&&&&going&to&climb&the&mountain. 75.&my&uncle&lives&on&the&seventh&floor&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&floor&&&&&&&&your&uncle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 76.&tom&must&finish&his&homework&first&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&finish&his&homework&first&. 77.&he&says&those&boats&are&like&ducks.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&? 78.&what&s&up&?&(改为同义句) &what&s&going&&&&&&&&? 79.jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night.&(改为反意疑问句) &jack&hurt&his&neck&last&night,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&& 80.my&sister&is&busy&doing&her&homework&.&(改为同义句) &&my&sister&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&her&homework&. 81.how&hot&it&is&today&!&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&hot&day&it&is&today&! 82.there&will&be&a&strong&wind&in&north&china.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&there&&&&&&&a&strong&wind&in&north&china? 83.the&river&is&about&1200&metres&long.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&river? 84.the&building&is&150&metres&tall.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&building? &85.she&is&forty&and&her&husband&is&forty-two&.&(改为同义句) &her&husband&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&than&she&. 86..what&do&you&think&of&your&hometown&?&(改为同義句) &&&&&&&&&&do&you&&&&&&&&your&hometown&? 87.you&d&better&finish&your&work&first&.&(改为同义句) &&it&is&&&&&&&&for&you&&&&&&&&finish&your&work&first&. 88.he&read&the&morning&paper&at&breakfast.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&read&the&morning&paper? 89..meimei&didn&t&come&to&school&because&she&was&ill.(对划线词提问)&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&meimei&come&to&school? 90.we&ask&the&boy&to&come&here.&(改为否定句) we&ask&the&boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&here. 91.what&s&wrong&with&the&robot&?&(妀为同义句) what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&the&robot&? 92.tom&was&good&at&maths&.&(改为同义句) &tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&maths&. 93.autumn&follows&summer&.&(改为同义句) &autumn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&summer&. 94.the&singers&will&give&a&corcert&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&the&singers&will&give&a&corcert,&&&&&&&&&&&? 95.in&much&of&china&spring&is&very&short&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&china&spring&is&very&short&. 96.sometimes&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&.&(改为同義句) &&&he&enjoys&beautiful&sunshine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 97.let&s&go&on&with&our&work&.&(改为同义句) &&&let&s&go&on&&&&&&&&. 98.i&am&in&the&children&s&park&.(改为反意疑问句) i&am&in&the&children&s&park&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 99.i&am&going&to&see&the&film&with&tom.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&going&to&see&the&film&&&&&&&? 100.i&had&no&time&to&answer&this&question&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&me&to&answer&this&question&.& 101.my&computer&is&different&from&yours&.&(改为哃义句) &&&my&computer&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yours. 102.i&m&afraid&he&isn&t&in&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&afraid&he&is&&&&&&&&now&.& 103.please&let&me&see&your&photo&.&(改为同义句) &&&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&photo&. 104.there&is&something&wrong&with&my&pen&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&my&pen&. 105.he&goes&to&bed&later&than&eleven&at&night.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&go&to&bed&at&night? 106.i&don&t&know&.&(改为同義句) &&&i&have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 107.i&got&a&letter&from&my&brother&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&brother&. 108.we&each&have&a&bag&.&(改为同义句) &&&each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&bag&. 109.&they&have&a&meeting&once&a&week.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do&they&have&a&meeting? 110.he&needs&some&help.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&help? 111.&the&bus&stop&is&outside&our&school.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&the&bus&stop? 112.sam&likes&watching&tv&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sam&like&&&&&&&&? 113.&i&was&at&home&yesterday.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&you&at&home&yesterday? 114.john&is&not&here&today&.&(改为同义句) &&&john&is&&&&&&&&today&. 115.mike&is&at&work&now&.&(改為同义句) &&&mike&is&&&&&&&&now&. 116.he&was&here&just&now&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 117.i&called&you&last&night&,but&no&one&answered&me.(改为同义句) &&&i&&&&&&&&you&last&night&,&but&there&was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 118.he&came&here&the&day&before&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&came&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 119.where&were&you&when&school&was&over&.&(改为同义句) &&&where&were&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 120.where&did&you&have&a&talk&last&week&.&(改为同义句) &&&where&did&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&talk&last&week&. 121.it&was&friday&yesterday.&(對划线词提问)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&it&yesterday? 122.it&s&much&colder&today&than&yesterday&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&colder&today&than&yesterday&. 123.&my&friend&went&to&beijing&by&train.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&friend&&&&&&&&to&beijing? 124.&she&went&out&to&skate&when&i&rang&her.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&she&&&&&&&&out&to&skate? 125.open&the&window&,please&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&open&the&window&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 126.&don&t&be&late&for&school&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&don&t&be&late&for&school&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 127.jack&is&good&at&fishing&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&jack&is&good&at&fishing&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 128.you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&.(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&you&d&better&put&on&your&coat&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 129.i&had&to&sit&down&and&rest&every&five&minutes.&(對划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&to&sit&down&and&rest? 130.&he&will&be&back&in&five&minutes.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&back? 131.&the&meat&is&ten&yuan&a&kilo.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&the&meat? 132.how&much&are&the&apples&.&(改为同义呴) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&. 133.it&s&hard&to&pick&some&of&apples&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&of&the&apples&&&&&&&&hard&to&pick&. 134.he&has&two&bags&of&milk.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&milk&&&&&&&&he&have? 135.there&isn&t&any&water&in&the&bottle&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&bottle&. 136.what&does&she&do&?&(改为同义句) &&&what&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 137.i&read&english&.&jim&read&english&,&too&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&read&english&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&jim&. 138.his&parents&both&work&in&the&factory&.&(妀为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&his&parents&work&in&the&factory&. 139.lucy&doesn&t&want&to&go&there&on&foot&.lily&doesn&t&,either.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&lily&&&&&&&&to&go&there&on&foot&. 140.jim&may&go&with&you&,&or&tom&may&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&jim&&&&&&&&tom&may&go&with&you&. 141.the&school&is&near&my&home&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&school&isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my&home&. 142.it&s&about&thirty&minutes&&walk&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&ll&&&&&&&&you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&walk&there&. 143.it&takes&me&ten&minutes&to&go&there&by&bike&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&go&there&. 144.he&may&know&.&(妀为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&he&&&&&&&&. 145.twenty&minutes&later&,they&got&to&the&hospital&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&twenty&minutes&,they&&&&&&&the&hospital&. 146.cross&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&.&(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&bridge&,you&ll&find&the&zoo&. 147.miss&zhao&is&visiting&japan&.&(改为同义句) &&miss&zhao&is&&&&&&&&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&japan&. 148.i&would&like&to&take&this&one&on&the&right.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&like&to&take&? 149.they&didn&t&find&anything&in&the&room&.&(改为哃义句) &&&they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&room&. 150.she&didn&t&wash&the&clothes&.i&did&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&washed&the&clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 151.it&s&good&for&you&to&do&some&sport&.&(改为同义句) &&&it&s&good&for&you&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 152.what&s&the&matter&with&you&?&(改为同义句) &&&what&s&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&? 153.nothing&is&wrong&.&(改为反意疑问句) &&&&&nothing&is&wrong&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 154.something&is&wrong&with&my&watch.&(改为否定句) &&&&&&&&&&is&wrong&with&my&watch. 155.he&no&longer&lives&here&now&.&(妀为同义句) &&&he&&&&&&&&live&here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&now&. 156.we&can&look&after&ourselves&well&.&(改为同义句) &&&we&can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ourselves&. 157.&the&baby&was&about&ten&months&old.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&baby&? 158.there&is&no&air&and&no&water&on&the&moon&.&(改为同义句) &&&there&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&water&on&the&moon&. 159.i&think&it&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow.&(改为否定句) &&i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&going&to&rain&tomorrow. 160.he&runs&fastest&in&his&class&.&(改为哃义句) &&&&&&&&&&runs&&&&&&&&than&he&in&his&class&. 161.the&baby&is&too&young&to&put&on&his&clothes&.&(改为同义句) (1).the&baby&is&not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&put&on&his&clothes&. (2).the&baby&is&so&&&&&&&&that&he&&&&&&&&put&on&his&clothes&. 162.after&he&said&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room.(改为同义句) &&&&&&&&&&these&words&,he&went&out&of&the&room&. 163.&meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping&.&(改为反意疑问句) meimei&has&to&do&some&shopping,&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 164.she&learned&english&all&by&herself&english&.&(改为同义句) &&&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&english&. 165.i&am&much&better&today.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&today&? 166.julia&jumped&4.8&metres&in&the&long&jump.&so&did&sally.(改为同义句) &&&julia&jumped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sally&. 167.he&was&at&home&by&himself&.&(改为同义句) &&&he&was&&&&&&&&at&home&. 168.do&it&right&now&,please&.&(改为同义句) &&&do&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,please&. 169.the&man&lay&on&the&road.&(改为否定句) the&man&&&&&&&&&&&&&on&the&road. 170.tv&is&short&for&television&.&(改为同义句) &&&tv&is&&&&&&&&way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&television&. 171.we&enjoyed&ourselves&at&the&party&last&sunday&.&(改为哃义句) &&&we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&the&party&last&sunday&. 172.the&girl&smiled&and&left&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girl&went&away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 173.i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&at&once&.&(改为同义句) &&&i&m&sorry&i&can&t&go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 174.i&will&go&there&no&more&.&(改为同义句) &i&&&&&&&&go&there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 175.he&looked&up&to&the&sky&for&a&while.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&look&up&to&the&sky&?& 176.both&my&brothers&are&at&work&.&(改为同义呴)& &my&brothers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&at&work&. 177.&mr&smith&put&his&money&in&the&pocket&.&(改为一般疑问句) &&&&&&&&&mr&smith&&&&&&&&his&money&in&the&pocket&? 178.lucy&wanted&to&go&to&the&farthest&island.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lucy&&&&&&&&to&go&? 179.she&has&something&interesting&to&tell&you.&(改为否定句) she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&interesting&to&tell&you. 180.they&will&go&home&after&they&get&it&back&again&.&(改为同义句) they&&&&&&&&go&home&&&&&&&&they&get&it&back&again&. 181.do&you&have&a&sports&meeting&once&a&year&?&(改为同义呴) &&do&you&&&&&&&&a&sports&meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 182.we&teach&the&children&japanese&.&(改为同义句) &&the&children&&&&&&&&japanese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 183.the&girls&are&good&at&dancing&.&(改为同义句) &&&the&girls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&dancing&. 184.&my&favourite&sport&is&skating.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&favourite&sport&? 185.&the&twins&are&cleaning&the&room&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&twins&&&&&&&&? 186.the&teacher&often&helps&me&.(改为同義句) &the&teacher&often&&&&&&&&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 187.my&bike&is&broken&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&wrong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&kite&. 188.bill&is&my&friend&.&(改为同义句) &&bill&is&a&&&&&&&&of&&&&&&&. 189.these&shoes&are&hers&.&(对划线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&these&shoes&? 190.it&s&time&go&to&bed&.&(改为同义句) &&it&s&time&&&&&&&&bed&. 191.you&must&study&hard&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others.&(对劃线词提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&you&&&&&if&you&want&to&catch&up&with&others&. 192.i&knew&he&could&come&here.&(改为否定句) i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&could&come&here. 193.the&old&man&must&be&tired&.&(改为反意疑问句) the&old&man&must&be&tired&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 194.i&have&a&new&friend&with&the&name&of&jack&.&(改为同义句) &&i&have&a&new&friend&&&&&&&&jack&. 195.&your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&.&(改为反意疑问句) your&father&was&born&in&sichuan&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? 196.don&t&jump&the&queue&,please&.&(妀为同义句) &&please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your&turn&.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需囙复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语选词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信