求翻译软件!

求翻译!!!!!_韩语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,824贴子:
求翻译!!!!!收藏
이들은 처음부터 두 팀으로 나눠 한국과 중국에서 따로 활동했다. 엑소케이()는 수호, 카이, 찬열, 세훈, 백현, 디오로 구성됐다. 엑소엠()은 크리스, 루한, 타오, 레이, 시우민, 첸이다. 양국에서 멤버만 달리해 같은 곡과 퍼포먼스를 펼치는 일란성 쌍둥이 그룹이지만 한 몸이 되니 그 위력은 배가 됐다. 약 1년 5개월 만에 SM
他们一开始分为两个队 韩国和中国 分开活动,成员有淑浩,kay,灿然,,dio,成员有chris,陆韩,tower,ney,XX,XX虽然两国的成员不一样,但是歌曲,表演都是一致的,如同同卵生双胞胎一样的组合,在一个人身上展现威力加倍仅仅大约1年5个月人名不怎么会翻,求高手吧!顺便问一下,你是末日鸡蛋黄的成员吗?@seungnam @xxx大笨蛋
他们最初是分为两对分别在中韩两国进行活动。由守护,kai,,世勋,伯贤,D.O组成。由kris,,tao,lay,秀闵,chen组成。虽是在两国以不同成员,但以相同的歌曲和表演展开的双炮台组合,但合为一体变成为了巨大的力量。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求翻译!!!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!!!
1.我是南昌人,但是我现在和家人住在北京。2.他和他的女儿住在北京的一所公寓里。3.你能把你的红色女式衬衫借我参加时装表演吗?4.谢谢你组织班级旅行。5.他们都期盼着好好出去玩一天.6.他说的话令我很不开心。7.你可以多吃蔬菜和多锻炼才不至于发胖。改写句子MIllie's coat is made of cotton.Millie has a ______
_______.Here comes Simon.SImon______
提问者采纳
1. I'm a person who comes from Nanchang, but I am living with my family in Beijing.2. He and his daughter lived in an apartment in Beijing.3. Can you lend me your red blouse that I use for participating in the fashion show?4. Thank you for organizing class journey.5. They are looking forward to palying for a day well.6. What he said made me upset.7. You can eat more vegetables and do more exercises in order that you are not fat.改写句子:Millie has a cotton coat .SImon comes
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1、I'm Nam Cheong man, but I lived with my family in Beijing.2、He and his daughter lived in an apartment building in Beijing.3、Can you lend me your red men's shirts did participate in the fashion show?4、Thank you for organizing class trip.5、They are looking forward to a good day.6、What he said made me very unhappy.7、You can eat a lot of vegetables and exercise more it's not fat.MIllie's coat is made of cotton.Millie has a _cotton_____
coat_______.Here comes Simon.SImon__comes____
__here____
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1 I am Nanchang people, but now I live in Beijing with my family.2 he and his daughter lived in a Beijing apartment. 3 you can put your red blouse I borrow in the fashion show?4 thank you for organizing the class trip.5 they were looking forward to a day out .6. what he said made me very unhappy. 7 you can eat more vegetables and exercise will not get fat.
apartment with
daughter in
put your red blouse I borrow in the fashion show? 抱歉,我就只会这些,但百分百正确的,而且绝对是自己答的,请引用。祝你新年快乐哦!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!_百度知道
”“你们的书本在讲台上。”“她的收音机在桌子上“我的字典和铅笔盒在书包里!我再悬赏。”“他们的钢笔在沙发下!谢谢。”请帮忙翻译。”“我们的磁带和CD在教室里。”“他的书包在椅子下面
My dictionary and pencil package are in school bag2 His school bag is under the chair3 Her radio is on the table4 your books are on the podium5 Their pens
are under the sofa6 Our tapes and CD is in the classroom
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
&quot.& HHer radio on the table&Wecassettes and CD' Your books at the podium. &quot. & &Their pen under the sofa. &My dictionary and ps in the classroom.&quot
My dictionary
and a pencil case in my schoolbag.His bag is under the chair。Her
radio is on the
table。 Your books are on the desk。Their
pens are under the sofa。Our tapes and CDs are in the classroom。
My dictionary
and a pencil case in my schoolbag.His bag is under the chair。Her
radio is on the
table。 Your books are on the desk。Their
pens are under the sofa。Our tapes and CDs are in the classroom。
My dictionary and pencil box are in my schoolbag.his schoolbag is under the desk.His radio is
on the desk.Their pens are under the sofa.Our tapes and CD are in the classroom.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
243690 人聚集在这个小组
(唯有暗香盈袖)
(butterfly)
(全世界失眠)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:}

我要回帖