翻译!我英语在线翻译器很差!帮帮忙!

我大专生现学英语专业,英语基础差到极致,基本上课听不懂,我该怎么办?是转系还是继续学?大家帮帮忙。_百度知道
我大专生现学英语专业,英语基础差到极致,基本上课听不懂,我该怎么办?是转系还是继续学?大家帮帮忙。
我是一位大专生,现在读英语教育。由于我是中专上来的学动漫画画的,所以英语很差,基本三年没碰过,我已经放寒假了,这半年我每天上课都很累,因为基本听不懂,而且大部分都忘光了,放寒假准备去补习班上课但是没有寒假班,我就在家里买新概念看视频教程自学,学的也不是很好,我没有把这事对我爸妈说,我怕他们担心。我现在好累,大家告诉我要不要转系?忘了说我们是外语系人特别少。可能院长不会放人。我想学个中文的,因为我们上课全是英语。大家帮忙给我出出主意,是继续上还是转系?谢谢~
提问者采纳
不要转,比较麻烦,尤其是家里人会比较麻烦。我就是中文系的,尽管说的是汉语,但其实还是不好学,好多同学都想转到英语系。现在转,基础不好,去了也吃力。其实就是这山还望那山高,不管学什么都不好学。建议不要学新概念的英语,个人觉得新概念的应该比较难。既然英语基础不好,最好采用高中教材,难度低,词法句法覆盖面广,单词靠近大学的四六级考试词汇,以后考证也比较省劲。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
如果没有第二专业,你要一直坚持学英语,可以去听听英语本科的课程,可以去都错了,我有个同学上到大一就是要死要活的转系,结果我们这边系上的主任
作为一名学生,我觉得实战很重要。。只要你多做卷子。。记得主要的考察点。。。记下来就行了。。。
英语学习在于一个语感的培养,还有最重要的是积累,不是一蹴而就的,而是需要长期积累的过程
量变才会达到质变。在哪里学习都可以的。我觉得学习英语除了自己的努力之外还需要外教老师的辅导。我朋友就是在这家电话英语学习的,vip1对1,让你开口说英语, 全面训练,说听领先,突破说写,针对性强。高效便捷的高端外语培训服务。你可以试一下哦!效果不好再换咯
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译..GOOGLE的差太远了..求大神帮忙!急!_百度知道
英文翻译..GOOGLE的差太远了..求大神帮忙!急!
据专家统计,近几年世界整形美容业已成为仅次于航空业和汽车业的第三大产业,全世界每年的市场总额有1500亿美元,预计未来世界500强企业中将有三分之一是从事与整形美容研究、生产、销售相关的企业。2004年,我国有超过100万人整过容。在韩国,始于演艺圈的整容已经发展成为一项全民运动,在民众心里,整容如同化妆和换发型一样简单。热衷于通过后天努力改变外表的那些人相信,整容不仅可以让自己获得靓丽的外形还能帮助事业成功,如“中国第一人造美女”郝璐璐,韩国大牌明星金喜善、元斌、张东健等,一个个都凭借整容后标致的五官走红。韩国90%以上的影视明星有整容经历,如金喜善、金南珠、蔡琳等,他(她)们从不讳言自己整过容,并坚信:“美丽比一封介绍信更有推荐力(亚里士多德)”。美国一家民意测验机构对500名女青年点题调查,问其愿成为“富女、才女还是美女”,调查结果90%女青年表示愿成为美女。追求美丽的愿望和明星示范效应,使整容需求在我国与日俱增,各大医院的整形外科和各美容院每每都是“门庭若市”。据国家工商联2003年统计,近几年,作为“美女经济”重要组成部分的我国整容、美容业和化妆品生产以每年20%的发展速度递增,当年产值已占全国GDP的1.80%。同一时空“造美”与“悬丑”的对比驱使人们以更大的热情介入整形美容队伍,尽管整开美容手术失败的案例不时见诸报端,但整开美容手术仍以每年超过200%的速度增长。整形美容已成为继购房、购车和旅游后的第四个消费热潮。连整形美容机构都不否认在充分展示“眼球效应”背后所隐藏着的巨大商机和经济效益。
提问者采纳
According to statistics, in recent years, experts have become the orthopedics hairdressing and auto industry after the third industry, the market worldwide each year, total $1,500 expected future world 500 strong enterprises will have a third are engaged in and orthopedics hairdressing research, production and sales of related enterprises. In 2004, China has more than 100 million people have the capacity. In South Korea, began acting cosmetic has developed into a nationwide movement in the public mind, cosmetic, make-up and hair as simple as. Keen to change the appearance of the acquired through those who believe that not only can let yourself get cosmetic beautiful appearance can also help a successful career, such as &China's first man-made beauty& HaoLuLu, Korean star Kim hee-sun, won bin, etc., all looked after by Peugeot features of popular cosmetic. More than 90% of the Korean film stars have cosmetic experience, such as JinNaZhu, CaiLin, Kim hee-sun, he (she) never denied that his whole lead permit, and believe that &is more beautiful than a letter of recommendation (Aristotle)&. A poll of 500 female youth organization investigation, ask the delicate to become &female, talented or beauty&, the results of the survey 90% female youth said to be beautiful. Pursue beautiful desire and star, cosmetic requirements demonstration effect in our country grows, hospitals and the beauty of plastic surgery often are buzzing &. In 2003, according to the national association, in recent years, as the &beauty economy& is an important part of our plastic, hairdressing cosmetic industry and the development speed of 20% annually increasing, the output value has 1.80% of GDP. The same space-time &beauty& and &build suspension ugly& compared to motivate people with more enthusiasm in orthopedics hairdressing team, although the failure cases of open cosmetic surgery, but the whole time disease-related cosmetic surgery still open to more than 200 percent growth rate. Plastic has become the purchase, the car and the fourth consumer after tourism. Even the orthopedics hairdressing institutions don't deny in display &eyeball& hidden behind the great opportunities and economic benefits这样可以吗?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁过几天要轮到我英语演讲,奈何本人英语实在太差,请大侠帮忙翻译一下下面的几个过渡句~十二万分感谢!..._百度知道
过几天要轮到我英语演讲,奈何本人英语实在太差,请大侠帮忙翻译一下下面的几个过渡句~十二万分感谢!...
过几天要轮到我英语演讲,奈何本人英语实在太差,请大侠帮忙翻译一下下面的几个过渡句~十二万分感谢!“()”里的也要翻译啊!视情况讲的!“[]”里的就算了。意思差不多就行,简单些的~1、很高兴能够站在这里。我想给大家讲两个小笑话,让大家能够在下面的课堂学习前轻松一下。2、第一个笑话是这样的:[然后下面是网上随便找的一个英语笑话]3、哦!为什么没有人笑呢?(为什么只有几个人笑呢?为什么只有Mrs.Hu笑了呢?)是这个笑话不够幽默吗?那么,我们来听下一个。[接着是另一则笑话]4、看来我的演讲很失败,大家看起来并没有很开心。[我们是艺术班,10个人里9个人是听不懂英语的……][最后是结尾句,请大侠们帮我安个合适的收尾句吧~]
看我的!1.Glad to stnad here and i'd like to tell you two jokes and make you feel easy in the following lesson.2.The first one is like this.3.Oh! Why didn't any of you laugh?( Why only some of you laughed? Why did only Mrs.Hu laugh?) Is this joke not humorous enough? So, let's listen to next one.4.It seems my speech is very bad and you didn't look very happy. Maybe next time, I will find some vey lovely joke. Thank you very much. Thank you for your attention!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1, very happy can stand here.I want to speak two small jokes for everyone, let everyone can at underneath of classroom study front easily for a while.2, the first joke is such:[Then the underneath is a net up literally seek of an English joke]3, !Why does no one smile?(Why only how many persons smile?Why only did Mrs.Hu smile?)Is being that this joke isn't enough humorous?So, we come to listen to next.[Immediately after is another joke]4, see to my lecture very failure, everyone looks to have no very happy.[We are arts classes, 10 personal inside 9 people don't understand English ……]最后就说:Thank your of your listen 。【】...多翻译出来的
1, very pleased to be able to stand here. I want to tell you two little joke, so that we can relax before following classroom learning.2, the first joke is this:3, Oh! Why do not people laugh at it? (Why only a few people laughing? Why only Mrs.Hu to laugh it?) Is enough humor jokes? Well, we listen to the next.4, it seems that my speech is a failure, we did not seem very happy.
只要你用心,几天时间还是会有进步的,其实英语很好学滴
过渡句的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮忙翻译成英文(帮老板发邮件英文很差希望有人帮忙下,不要机器翻译的啊,万分感谢)_百度知道
谁帮忙翻译成英文(帮老板发邮件英文很差希望有人帮忙下,不要机器翻译的啊,万分感谢)
老板,上个礼拜二在下班途中摔了一跤,事后脚掌很肿,医生诊断为软组织挫伤,建议休息二周脚不能走路,具体请假日期为
----共计7天,希望得到您的批准,已下附上的医院的病假条和病历的照片,谢谢。大概意思就是这样,不用完全一样,不要机器翻译的啊,非常感谢。。。。
提问者采纳
Dear boss, I fell down on my way back home after work last Tuesday. After that the sole of the foot became swollen. As confirmed by the doctor, I have got soft tissue injury on my foot, and he suggest me to have a rest for 2 weeks. So I would like to apply for a sick leave of 7 days: 16,Jul, 2013, 17,Jul, 2013, 20,Jul, 2013, & 22,Jul, 2013 to 25,Jul, 2013. Attached, please find the photos of the Certificate for Sick Leave & Medical History provided by the hospital. Please kindly approve. Thanks & Best Regards,xxx xxxxx 希望可以帮到你谢谢
你好,在吗
有空伐,帮我翻译一段句子,哎英语烂阿
你好。 可以的。你可以直接找我提问就可以了
不能提问了,币没了。
哦,没事。 你发出来我看看。
附件是根据仓库试制物料入库表统计的项目需求物料准备状态清单,与您统计相关信息有所差异,请和SPU确认并把最终确认好后的数据通过邮件分享给相关人员。
Attached is the projectrequired material preparation status list counted from the warehousetrial-production material in-storage list, and there is a discrepancy between theinformation of this status list and that of your statistics, please confirmwith SPU and distribute the finalized confirmed data to the relevant staffthrough email.谢谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dear boss I have to take somedays off because I have fell down on my home way on Tuesday and my foot wasinflamed and diagnosed with soft tissue contusion.The doctor recommendme do not walk within two weeks , so I want to take below days off to Thank you in advance for your permit提醒下,现在是2014年
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的英语很差 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信