try is inportant的作文网 小短文,不需要太长

求一篇关于四大发明的短文,不必太长80词左右。_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13,614贴子:
求一篇关于四大发明的短文,不必太长80词左右。收藏
求同曾经我们都以为自己可以为爱情死,其实爱情死不了人,它只会在最疼的地方扎上一针,然后我们欲哭无泪,我们辗转反侧,我们久病成医,我们百炼成钢。你不是风儿,我也不是沙,再缠绵也到不了天涯,擦干了泪,明天早上,我们都要上班。   --来自助手版贴吧客户端
我跟小明一起喜欢上了贴吧,直到有一天他都11级了,我才4级,就向小明讨教有没有什么秘籍。小明憋了半天语重心长地告诉我:”你每到一个帖子就粘贴这句话,十五天就到了11级”......我彻底恍然大悟,吧主再也不用担心我的经验了!!!假如你每天签到拿4经验,18级=75000天,如果从1岁开始签到,那100 年=36500天,你差不多要活200年保持每天签到(谁知道200年后尼玛还有没有签到这玩意), 如果你每天再水4经验,时间减半,但考虑现实,你不可能再活100年,取50年吧,你就要每天水16经验,可能你是个勤快的人,每 天水32经验,那就需要25年!!!再如果你是个大水怪,每天水64经验,那就只要12.5年!!!还如果你个心急的人,每天水128经验,你只要6.25年!!!!假如你已经急不可耐了,每天水256经验,那你碉堡了,只要3.125年!!!当然,你会觉得3年还是太远了,每天你闲的蛋疼,忙忙碌碌的水512经验,碉堡了, 你只需要1.5625年,只比1年半多一点!!!什么!!你还不满意?那你觉得你可能一天水1024经验吗,可能吗?可能吗??可能!!!据说回复100字或者一百字以上可以得到11~30经验,真的很棒......那么,按照队形,点击复制 ,把我的话复制一片,拿经验妥妥的
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或I eat healthy food 英语作文_百度知道
I eat healthy food 英语作文
提问者采纳
I have a healthy eating habit.I drink milk and eat vegetables every day,I don't eat coffe,because it's bad for myself.In my opinion,healthy is inportant!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
food.It's good
health.I usually eat
fruit and vegetable.And I
eat more healthy
drink coffee
cola.But I
drink milk
every day.And
food. Because
it's bad
health.(仅供参考,O(∩_∩)O谢谢)
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
新TOEFL写作
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高分!修改一篇100字的英语小短文_百度知道
高分!修改一篇100字的英语小短文
本人快要上学了,没什么时间上网了,这是一篇很短的,准备打在博客上,可是,我不知道语法有没有错误,恳请高手给我指出。然后,我个人觉得,用first ,seconed..等连接词不太好,能不能把我写的尽量连接通顺一点,美观一点。短文大意是说我上学了,很少上网,不闲聊。。 大家尽量在今天之内。谢谢!好的话,我再追加分,嘻嘻,我还有很多分。。都可以奉献一下。文章内容如下:First,I'm going to study.and I seldom surf the Internet. Seconed,I'm happy to know everyone,and I find fun in chatting. Third,I just have a half of day freedom every studyweek,and i won't have more time on QQ
Forth,I really hope to improve my study,get better than ever before,and cheer up everyone who i know~ Fifth,Sometimes,i think i will on QQ,please don't call me to disturb. at last ~Please remember there was a girl let you have a good time ever ,With you during the boring time.and what's more,let us keep intouch,OK?see u~
快慢也没有关系,关键是质量,。。 补充1! 这不是自信不自信的事~有很多我都不太懂~ 补充2 让大家失望了,我也是高一的。。我也知道first,seconed~~这些不太好~这只是我的草稿而已,作文提纲而已,为了方便我写,就列成一啊,二啊,三啊,四啊,这样子……补充3 后来,发现自己没什么兴趣,写不下去了
就是这样,所以才放上百度来帮忙
提问者采纳
整篇帮你修改润色了!给我分吧! 英语专业的,相信我啦这是对朋友们说的,应该更生活化,first ,seconed..等连接词太生硬了像写议论文。My dear friends:
I'm going to school, so I will seldom surf on the Internet.
I want to tell you that, I'm very happy to know everyone, and I have fun in chatting.
In the following term, I just have half a day of freedom on every study-week, and I won't have more time on QQ.
Most importantly, I really hope to improve my study get better than ever before. In addiction, I’d like to cheer up everyone who I know~
Although, I think I will on QQ sometimes because of study,please don't call me by QQ, otherwise you will disturb me.
At last ~Please remember there was a girl let you had a good time ever, and stayed with you during the boring time. What's more, let us keep in touch,OK? See u~
Yours. O_O芭芘girl
其他类似问题
英语小短文的相关知识
其他11条回答
你要自信,何不如再抽出时间来再改一改
surf on the Internet
数词从second以后均加上lya half day of freedomhave much time 无需用到比较级get better than beforecatch up with赶上、cheer up with 庆祝i will be on qqdon't disturb me/call methere is a girl that let you
我觉得你的那篇读下来有点奇怪不要用first ,seconed..等连接词把那些3掉你参考一下下面的内容和你的差不多我是根据你所要表达的意思来写的A few days later I'm going to go to school, and almost no time online .During the winter vacation, I found interesting in chatting, I am also pleased to recognize every one.When I start my school life , I just have a half of day freedom at every studyweek.So I did not have more time online. In the new semester, I want to improve study ,get batter than ever before .If I'm online please do not salvage to me.Finally ,please remember there was a girl let you have a good time ever ,With you during the boring time.What's more,let us keep intouch,OK?see u~
1.注意句子的开头大小写。 .大写 ,小写。 2.连接词可以用To begin with, secondly, next ,and then ,…… 3.开头,添加几句。 Hello everyone, how was your winter vacation?I'm very glad to make net friends with you and the new semester will come soon.So,I really have many things to say. 4.结尾。 写几句祝福,以后再见的话。 5.中间的内容你可以再想想,充实一下。 你自己再改改吧。我时间有限。
我来.. 我高一 英语一般
I'm going to school.So I will spend less times on Internet.Now,I want to say something to you.
I'm happy to know everyone,and I find fun in chatting.
In studyweek,I only have a half of day freedom,but I won't have more time with QQ.So I will use QQ sometime,but I hope you don't disturb me,Because I really hope I can improve my study.and have a good achievement.Thank you.
Please remember there had a girl let you happy,when you are in boring.what's more,let us keep in touch.OK? see you.
差不多了么 我的也可能有错. 但比你的好吧..- -b
一开始用first second 我觉得不好 别人看上去像是在读条例. 还是不用 就是一些想说的话. 我就没用first second. 对了 你读几年级??
First, I will go to study knowledge. I seldom surf the Internet. Second, I am glad to have known others very much find that hold office at court chatting. Thirdly, I free , more time having half of the day only, on every Forth learning from cycle and our will not be in QQ some, I hope that its get better studying , dodging, makes each person happy than improved me in the past indeed. I am in fifth, QQ sometimes, when going ahead , hope asks not contacting through a bleeper disturb me. Final , ask keep there in memory to there is one girl giving way to your and your in dull time. More people of institute were once happy. OK? See you! Live with happily!(怎么样?我改掉了一些,希望你喜欢)
楼主的意思是想表达想告诉朋友们自己要开学了所以会少上网吧。这样的文章不用first second之类的。我这样改你看看可不可以dear my friends,new semester is coming,so i can't have many time to surf the internet,i'm glad to meet you gays during the holiday,and i find a lot of fun in chatting with you,although i have a half day holidays every week.that means i cant always online,even i will be qq online sometimes,but dont disturb me unless you relly have something very inportant to tell me,please remenber i will always bring you joy .keep in touch with me!ok? see u
First of all,I want to say,As my new school term will start, I may spend less time on surfing the Internet.Even thought I just have a half of day free on each study-week,and I won't have much time on QQ,I'm still glad to meet more men,and quite interested in chatting with others. Most importantly, I really hope to improve my study get better than ever before.In the meanwhile I’d like to cheer up everyone who I know.Please remember me a girl who let you had a good time ever, and
accompany you during the boring time. So,let us keep in touch,OK? See u~ Best wishesYours truly. O_O芭芘girl 你的这篇原文的意思好像有些矛盾哟 ,一方面又说不愿闲聊,一方面又说“fun in chatting”既然不愿上Q,更拒绝“disturb”,别人又怎么跟你”keep in touch“呢?“君子之交淡淡如水”?还是只愿关键时刻,鼎力相助,而不愿平时闲谈扯淡呢?一方面你的意思好像表达的不够明确,另一方面,我个人认为,这样的友谊是很难维持的,不通过平日里的闲谈交流,加深理解,又如何能让别人了解你,信任你,并在重要的时刻想到你 找你帮忙呢?一孔之见,你说呢?
I spent most of my time on studying.So I seldom surf the Internet. I'm happy to know everyone,and I find it fun to chat with new people. I only have half a day to be free the entire week, so I don't have much time on QQ. I really hope to improve my study, get better grades than before,and make everyone happy. I will be on QQ sometimes. So please don't call me to disturb. Please remember there was a girl that gave you a good time when you're down. Let us stay intouch,OK?see Ya!
初一那个孩子英语不错!
I'm happy to know everyone,and I find fun in chatting. But I'm going to study,so I just have half of a day freedom every week,I really hope to improve my study,and I want to get better than before. So,I'll seldom surf the Internet,and I won't have much time on QQ. But I think I will on QQ when I have some free time,please don't call me to disturb. Please remember there was a girl who hope you to have a good time,with you to during the boring time.Cheer up,everyone who I know. Let us keep in touch,OK? I'll waiting for you when I am free. 让大家见笑了,我才初一,以上文章仅供参考,你要不要都无所谓的。我只当是一篇小练笔了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁on time (帮忙
写一篇 短文不得少于120个英语词汇。)_百度知道
on time (帮忙
写一篇 短文不得少于120个英语词汇。)
麻烦各位 大大~~~~~~~~~~
提问者采纳
Time is inportant for us。So we must be do anyhing on time。
The first ,we shloudn't go to school be late.The second,we must be keep our words。In my opnio,we can making a plan for this what we can.And we'd better try it for our best.A good habit is useful our do something on time.So that,we must have a good habit .What can we do ?We could make some little papers for aware ourself.It is important how do you treated it.
Living is made up from times.So,let's us do anyhings on time.你读初中?高中?我的作文按初中的要求一般20分打16左右,按高中的要求25分打18左右,毕竟还有语法错误,一般中上程度,你将就点吧.呵呵
其他类似问题
英语词汇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 科技展览作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信