16页免费67页免费33页免费24页免费32页免费 68页免费23页免费24页免费5页免费67页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页1下载券41页2下载券64页免费59页免费422页1下载券
高考英语第一轮复习系列试题集|高​考​英​语
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢when i was a teenager growing up in france...求翻译,短文
when i was a teenager growing up in france...求翻译,短文 5
补充:When I was a teenager growing up in France, I wanted to leave school and have my own life 。 The only way I could ___41___ this was to work in the local paper factory in my town , or get married 。 I was very nervous when I told my ___42___ I wanted to leave school 。 I thought he would say , “___43___ You are going to the college (大学) 。” I was very ___44___ when he said, “ OK, Let’s go to the paper factory.”Two days later,___45___ took me to the factory 。 I imagined everyone to be friends ___46___ together and have fun 。 I even imagined there would be music and singing 。 I___47___ I had watched too many movies as a teenager 。When we ___48___ the factory gate , my father spoke to the guard (门卫) and one minute later we were __49___. I walked around the factory looking at the building , the workers , and listening to the noise 。 It was __50___. I ran back to my father and said, “ I want to go home 。”He asked me, “ What do you think of the ___51___?“ Too bad,” I answered.And marriage is even ___52____!” he said 。I went back to school the next day thinking about studying hard ___53___ I could get into a good college 。 I ___54___ studying English so I decided to major in (主修) languages at college. Thanks to my father and our___55__ to the paper factory , I now work at the United Nations and my father is very proud of me 。 I married a very good man and my life is much better than it would have been working in the factory!
不区分大小写匿名
当我年少时,我在法国成长。
当我年少时在,法国长大,我想离开学校有自己的生活。我唯一能___41___这是工作在当地的造纸厂在我镇,或者结婚。我很紧张,当我告诉我的___42___我想离开学校。我想他会说,“___43___你去大学(大学)。”我很___44___时,他说,“好吧,让我们去造纸厂。”
两天后,___45___带我去工厂。我想每个人都是朋友___46___一起玩。我甚至想象会有音乐和唱歌。i___47___我看了太多的电影作为一个少年。
当我们___48___工厂的大门,我的父亲和守卫(门卫),一分钟后,我们__49___。我走来走去工厂看建筑,工人,和听噪音。这是__50___。我跑回到我的父亲说,“我想回家。”
&,
这个句子不完整啊 请发给我完整的 谢谢哦
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家Helen spent a long time in front of the mirror,combing out her long hair_2E
您要查找的是不是:
海伦花了很长时间在镜子前仔细梳理她的长发。
海伦花了很长时间在镜子前仔细梳理她的长发。
“屏幕青少年”每天都要花很多时间在电脑屏幕前。
他在这家铺子里不得不等上老半天才受到接待,因为恰好在他前面有个人订了一大批货。
久游也深刻了解一个漫画大师对于游戏的帮助,这才有了前面鸟山明加盟久游的传闻。
在那个遥远的夏天,埃尼斯轻轻走到他身后,然后紧紧地抱住了他,这沉默的拥抱满足了很久以来蕴藏在两人心灵深处的所有热望,这种热望和性无关。
每次洗头海伦都要花很长时间来梳通头发上的结子。
摆在他们面前的是漫长而又艰巨的工作。
你花在看电视上的时间太多了。
我小学三年级的时候得了水痘和麻疹,得在床上躺很久。
她先是走进食品杂货铺,在里面呆了很久。随后进了肉店,又得等一阵子才轮到自己名下。