(鹦鹉女神哪集最h)it h____big eyes and a big boby.it can s___.

英语翻译Mrs Jones is a teacher.Her house isn’t far from her school,and she always walks there in the morning.All the pupils in the school are very young.Today Mrs Jones walks to school as usual.It’s very cold,the cold wind goes into her eyes and big tears run out of them._百度作业帮
英语翻译Mrs Jones is a teacher.Her house isn’t far from her school,and she always walks there in the morning.All the pupils in the school are very young.Today Mrs Jones walks to school as usual.It’s very cold,the cold wind goes into her eyes and big tears run out of them.She reaches the school,opens the door and goes into the room.The room is nice and warm.Mrs Jones is very happy.A small boy looks at her for a few seconds and says,“Don’t cry,school isn’t very bad.”With these words he puts his arm around her.
琼斯夫人是老师.她的远离她的学校的房子isn’t和她早晨总是走那里.所有学生在学校是非常年轻的.今天琼斯夫人照常走到学校.It’s非常寒冷,寒风进入她的眼睛,并且大泪花用尽他们.她到达学校,打开门并且进入屋子.屋子是好和温暖的.琼斯夫人是非常愉快的.一个小男孩几秒钟看她并且说,“不要啼声,学校不是非常不好.”With他在她附近投入他的胳膊的这些词.英语翻译A year and a half ago I turned off my cable service and I haven’t missed it at all.I’ve got a Netflix subscription so I can have a few movies handy for times when I want to watch them.And if there’s a big game on (like last night’s incredible UCLA win…Go Bru_百度作业帮
英语翻译A year and a half ago I turned off my cable service and I haven’t missed it at all.I’ve got a Netflix subscription so I can have a few movies handy for times when I want to watch them.And if there’s a big game on (like last night’s incredible UCLA win…Go Bruins!) then I can typically find a place to watch it with some friends.What I have noticed is that the activity of sitting down “just to see what’s on” has become entirely foreign to me.And I think that’s a very good thing.So I’m not saying you have to go to the extreme and shut your TV off.Just be conscious of what you’re watching and why.And see if you can’t reduce the amount of time you spend watching TV by 50%.If you currently watch four hours a day you almost assuredly can get by watching two hours a day.I mean there are some good shows on but not that many good shows…
一年半以前我取消了我的电缆服务,但我丝毫也不想念它.我现在已经拥有Netflix 服务,使我在想看电影的时候很方便的就能找到它们.并且我和我的朋友们通过它能够很容易的找到大的节目(比如”昨晚加州大学洛杉矶分校的胜利——黑熊”) ,然后一起观看.我现在已经注意到,我会主动坐下来去搜索外国正在发生什么.而且我认为那是一件非常好的事情.因此你不必关上电视.而是要思考你正在看什么和为什么看.如果你能把看电视的时间缩短一半,你看电视的时间就能由4个小时变为2个小时.我这里所谓的好节目并不是大多数的好节目.
您可能关注的推广回答者:Near my home there is a big s().It is called JinRunfa.You can buy school tNear my home there is a big s___.It is called JinRunfa.You can buy school things,such as exercise books ,rulers,pens,color pencils,erasers and maps.And you can supermarket is o___ every day from 8:00 a.m.to_百度作业帮
Near my home there is a big s().It is called JinRunfa.You can buy school tNear my home there is a big s___.It is called JinRunfa.You can buy school things,such as exercise books ,rulers,pens,color pencils,erasers and maps.And you can supermarket is o___ every day from 8:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m.The w___ in the supermarket are very f___.They work h___ all day.They are g___ to answer your questions.They help you find w___ you want.On Saturdays and Sunday s the supermarket is f___ of people .They buy a lot of things there .A nd somethings they have their m___ there ,too.
store/shop,open,waiters/workers,friendly,hard,glad,whatever,full,meals(最后一空是讲员工在那里吃饭)
store/shop
最后一个空理解上有些问题 是不是原文出现点问题 自己斟酌一下吧
store/shop
supermarket英语填空1.It is an animal.It is big.It likes eating hay and grass.It is black and white.What is it?It’s a _________.2.I like _________.They are light.I can take them to the park with me.I can draw many pictures and write many things on them.3.In _________,the weather is coo_百度作业帮
英语填空1.It is an animal.It is big.It likes eating hay and grass.It is black and white.What is it?It’s a _________.2.I like _________.They are light.I can take them to the park with me.I can draw many pictures and write many things on them.3.In _________,the weather is cool and cloudy.The first day of the month is our National Day.4.There is a ________ in our school.It is flat.We can see many children in it.We have PE lessons in it.We can play basketball in it.5.In the bakery,there are some ________.They are sweet,smooth and soft.Sometimes they are like triangles.Sometimes they are like rectangles.6.They are ________.They are homes for birds.There are many nice birds in it.7.I can take photos with a _________.It’s very interesting.8.It’s long.It’s soft.It’s warm.If I’m cold,I can take it.It’s a ________.9.It has eight legs.It’s not an insect.It’s black and small.It’s a ________.10.This is Old MacDonald’s ________.There are many animals on it.They are sheep,cows………
cowpaperOctoberplaygrounebreadnestcamerajacketspiderposter}

我要回帖

更多关于 鹦鹉女神哪集最h 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信