沙呢个d d是妈个d 英文歌词

问一首英文歌名,歌词里有D...J..._百度知道
问一首英文歌名,歌词里有D...J...
歌词中D J中有停顿节奏较快的一首歌在广播里听到的,谢谢帮助
s a true Crowd thriller Freeze Better make it hot Music please Know the spot Play that funky music That is how we want it Floorfiller That is how we need it Floorfiller Something&#39.? Come and knock me with the groove Gotta boom Shake the room 'Cuz I can'm out sitting down是不是Hey Mr DJ;s out of order People in the corners Don's a clear Time stealer Give me a track With a phat kinda beat A groove so unique That it kicks me off my seat 't find a mood with a new Spine chiller When the crowd hits the room.如果是就是floor fillerHey Mr;Cuz I won&#39, it's out of order People in the corners Don&#39.;re all Heat seekers With a jam that can slam down the walls Mind freakers reeze Better make it hot Music please Know the spot Play that funky music That is how we want it Floorfiller That is how we need it Floorfiller Something't you feel it Floorfiller Crank up the bass I cat you feel it Floorfiller You know by the sounds When the crowd is getting wild Hands swinging high Like a chopper in the sky But a slow bump or flow ain't you see it Can&#39?;t you see it Can&#39?;Cuz we&#39. DJ in case you forgot I came to get down So you better make it hot &#39, it&#39.;t jump around when I hear Groove killers When I't the way Floor freezer See the name of the game is to play Crowd pleaser Freeze Better make it hot Music please Know the spot Play that funky music That is how we want it Floorfiller That is how we need it Floorfiller Something&#39.;s out of order People in the corners Don't you see it Can&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他6条回答
范围太大了,就没听见一两句歌词吗?
是不是麦当娜的MUSIC?Music 音乐 (Spoken:) (说话:) D.J., put a record on D.J.,先等下 I wanna dance with my baby 我要跟我的宝贝跳舞 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like my Acid Rock 你喜欢我的旧式摇滚吗 Hey Mister D.J. put a record on 喂,D.J.,先等下 I wanna dance with my baby 我要跟我的宝贝跳舞 And when the music starts 当音乐响起 I never wanna stop 我就不想停 It's gonna drive me crazy 它让我兴奋莫名 Chorus: 合唱: Music makes the people come together [never gonna stop] 音乐使人们聚到了一块[永不停息] Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebels [never gonna stop] 音乐使穷人跟富人一直对立[永不停息] Don't think of yesterday and don't look at the clock 别再惦念昨天了,也别管现在 I like to boogie-woogie, uh, uh 我喜欢布吉舞,啊,啊 It's like ridin' on the wind 仿佛腾云驾雾 And it never goes away 萦萦绕绕 Touches everything I'm in 触动我的心房 Got to have it every day 每天都不能离开它 (chorus) (合唱) Hey Mister D.J. 喂,D.J. Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like my Acid Rock 你喜欢我的旧式摇滚吗 Hey Mister D.J. put a record on 喂,D.J.,先等下 I wanna dance with my baby 我要跟我的宝贝跳舞 And when the music starts 当音乐响起 I never wanna stop 我就不想停 It's gonna drive me crazy 它让我兴奋莫名 Uh, uh, uh 啊,啊。啊 (chorusx2) (合唱x2)
后街的Hi Mr DJ(Keep playing this song)
Hey Mister D.J. 喂,D.J. Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like to boogie-woogie 你喜欢布吉舞吗 Do you like my Acid Rock 你喜欢我的旧式摇滚吗 Hey Mister D.J. put a record on 喂,D.J.,先等下 I wanna dance with my baby 我要跟我的宝贝跳舞 And when the music starts 当音乐响起 I never wanna stop 我就不想停 It's gonna drive me crazy 它让我兴奋莫名
是不是Hilary Duff的Wake up
Hilary Duff - Wake UpThere’s people talkingThey talk about meThey know my nameThey think they know everythingBut they don’t know anything about meGive me a dance floorGive me a DJGive me a recordForget what they sayCause I need to goNeed to getaway tonightI put my makeup on a Saturday nightI try to make it happen try to make it all rightI know I make mistakesI'm living life day to dayIt’s never real easyBut it’s okWake up, wake upOn a Saturday nightCould be New YorkMaybe Hollywood and VineLondon, ParisMaybe TokyoThere’s something going on anywhere I go tonightTonight, yeah tonightThe city’s restlessIt’s all around mePeople in motionAnd sick of all the same routinesAnd they need to goThey need to getaway tonightI put my makeup on a Saturday nightI try to make it happen try to make it all rightI know I make mistakesI’m living life day to dayIt’s never real easyBut it’s okWake up, wake upOn a Saturday nightCould be New YorkMaybe Hollywood and VineLondon, ParisMaybe TokyoThere’s something going on anywhere I go tonightTonight, yeah tonightPeople all around youEverywhere that you goPeople all around youThey don’t really know youEverybody’s watching like it’s some kind of showEverybody’s watchingThey don’t really know you now(They don’t really know you)(They don’t really know you)And foreverWake up, wake upWake up, wake upWake up, wake upOn a Saturday nightCould be New YorkMaybe Hollywood and VineLondon, ParisMaybe TokyoThere’s something going on anywhere I goWake up, wake upOn a Saturday nightCould be New YorkMaybe Hollywood and VineLondon, ParisMaybe TokyoThere’s something going on anywhere I go tonightTonight, yeah tonight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌词里面有D、J这两个字母!_dj吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:105,471贴子:
一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌词里面有D、J这两个字母!收藏
一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌词里面有D、J这两个字母,一是那种DJ舞曲,没那么快,很好听的!希望大家帮我找一下!
k$sha的tik tok?
我好像有'回头给你看看
我也再找啊,知道的早点儿发出来下吧,本人英文不过关,拼不出来歌词啊。。。
是On The Radio
这个东西挺好用的
I'm in Love With the DJ (Video Edit)-Manian
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或[独家完美中英文歌词] 2010年BET黑人娱乐电视颁奖礼G.O.O.D. Music Cypher_土豆_高清视频在线观看In One Night一夜之间-Miranda Cosgrove英文歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
39页免费42页免费4页免费2页¥3.001页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费2页免费1页免费
In One Night一夜之间-Miranda Cosgrove英文歌词|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:2.51KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英文字母歌D
英文字母歌D相关视频推荐
儿歌视频榜
01838891次02457083次03338941次04289347次05277144次06240609次07234273次08231911次09211749次10207078次11194505次12190267次13184907次14175398次15161325次
儿歌音乐榜
010203040506070809101112131415}

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈的吻歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信