这一段的英文句子是正确的吗?如果不正确知道的请告诉我我 Live in the moment and no

鸡西市第一中学学年度高三第二次模拟考试英语试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
鸡西市第一中学学年度高三第二次模拟英语I. 听力部分(30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分).请听下面5段对话,选出最佳选项。1. When did the man probably leave the gate??A. At 12:00.&& B. At 12:30.&& C. At 1:00.2. What does the woman suggest?A. Seeing the movie& B. Going to bed early.&& C. Staying up till eleven.3. Where does this conversation most probably take place?A. In a bookstore& B. In a grocery& C. In a library.4. What will the man probably do?A. Help the woman find a new doctor &B. Buy the woman some magazines.C. Read some magazine articles to the woman.5. What is the man doing?A. Making a phone call.&&& B. Planning an appointment.&& C. Making a visit..第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)请听下面5段对话或独白,选出最佳选项。请听第6段,回答第6至7题。6.Which bag belongs to the woman?A.The blue one&& B. The red one.&& C. Both A and B.7. How much time has the woman left?A.Twenty minutes.&B. Ten minutes.&& C. Fifteen minutes请听第7段,回答第8至9题。8.What degrees is it today?A. Twenty degrees.& B. Eighteen degrees.& C.Twenty-eight degrees.9.When is their plane?A.At half past seven.&& B. At half past seventeen.& C. At half past eighteen.请听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. What is the purpose of Diana’s new project?A. To teach students some basic writing skills. B. To write articles for the Campus Literature Review. C. To help those who want to get their works published.11. What is Diana’s suggestion to Tom?A. Keep trying even if he is turned down.B. Ask an experienced writer to be his consultant.C. Try to polish his works in the creative writing class.12. Why does Tom agree to join the group?A.& He can get his poems published.&B.& He can contribute essays to the group.&&&&&&&&&& C.& He can get some advice from other members.请听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. How long have the two speakers not seen each other?A. Two years.&&&&& B. Three years.& C. Five years.14. What did Gerry look like?A. He got blond hair with no beard&B. He was short and got blond hair.C. He was with the dark hair and beard15. What is the relationship between the two speakers?A. Husband and wife.&B. Teacher and student. C. Former classmates.16. Which team was Gerry on at the college?A. Football team.& B. Basketball team.& C. Volleyball team请听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What can we learn about the radio station?A. It is owned by the English Coffee Shop.&B. It is on Montana at Seventh Street in Santa Monica. C. It sells advertising time.18.How fast does the wind blow?A. 3 miles per hour. B. 13 miles per hourC. 30 miles per hour.19. What will the weather be like?A. Cloudy.& B. Cold.& C. Fine.20. What can we learn about Santa Monica Beach?A. It is a good place for parking cars&&& B. It is a good place for surfing.&&&& C. It is a good place for swimming.II. 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)21. In China, ______ pressure to pass _____ exams tends to cause lack of students’ creativity.A& /; the&&&B& the&&&&&&&& C. /&&&& D. / ; the 22.Opening the book, she found in it a white, plain envelope with her name ______ on it.&& A. to print&& B. printed&& C. printing&& D. print23. Justin&&&&& a book about his adventures in Tibet.I hope he can find a good publisher when it is finished.&A.was writing &B.is currently writing C. has already written &D.wrote24. Please tell me the after ser I’m worried about&&&&&&& a breakdown sometime.&A.there being &B.it being &C.there is &D.it is25. She is&&&&&&& be she is very angry.&A.free from &B.free of &C.out of &D.far from26. This restaurant has become popular for its wide _____of foods that suit all tastes and pockets.&A.division&&&& &B.area&&& C.range&& D.circle27. Mary and Joan quarreled, but they&&&&&&&&& after a while.&A.put up&& B.brought up&&&& C.made up&&& D.set up 28. The two pens are the same, but the red one cost _____________ that one.&& A. as much twice as&&&&&&&&&&&& B. twice as much as& && C. much as twice as&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as twice much as29.George Washington was born in 1732 in a rich family in _______ is now the state of Virginia.A. which&&&&&& &B. where&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what30. It will not be ________ we can meet again.&& A. long before&&&&&&& B. before long&&&& C. soon after&&& D. shortly after31. ______ it is true that a student’s most important goal is to do well in his or her studies, it doesn’t need to be the only goal.A. When&&&&& &B. As& && && C. While& && D. Before32. ―Does it rain a lot in this area?&& ―_______,
the climate is like that of a desert. A. What’s worse&&B. In other words&&C. On the contrary &D. As a result33. Unemployment in USA is likely to remain high in 2010, and _______ for the next few years.A. possibly&&B. necessarily& C. gradually&D. normally34. His album won several awards at the music festival, _______ was beyond his wildest dream.  A. which&& &&&B. that&& &&&C. where&& &&D. it35.Why were you driving so fast? You&&& somebody.&& A. might hurt&&B. might have hurt&& C. would hurt& D. must have hurtIII完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know a new classmate.I& 36& to look around when a gentle hand& 37& my shoulder.I turned around to find a wrinkled, little& 38& lady looking up at me with a smile.She said, “Hi.My name is Rose.I’m eighty-seven years old.Can I give you a hug?” I laughed and& 39& responded, “Of course you may!” and she gave me a giant squeeze.“Why are you in college at such a young, innocent& 40 ?”I asked.“I always& 41& having a college education and now I’m getting& 42&&& !” she told me.Later, we became close friends.Every day we would leave class together and she& 43& her wisdom and experience with me.Over the& 44& of the year, Rose became a campus icon and she& 45&&& made friends wherever she went.At the& 46& of the semester we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet(宴会).I’ll& 47& forget what she taught us.When she was introduced, frustrated and a little embarrassed, she cleared her& 48& and said, “We do not stop playin we& 49& old because we stop playing.There are only two secrets to staying& 50&& , being happy, and achieving success.You have to& 51& and find humor every day.You’ve got to have a dream.When you& 52& your dreams, you die.”One week after graduation Rose died& 53& in her sleep.Many college students attended her funeral in tribute to(悼念)the wonderful woman who taught& 54& example that it’s never too& 55& to be all you can possibly be.36.A.lay down &B.stood up&&&&& C.fell off&& &D.went out 37.A.touched& &B.felt&&&&&&&&& C.wounded&& &D.clapped 38.A.beautiful&B.young&&&&&&& C. old&&& &D.kind-hearted39.A.sadly &B.coldly&&&&&&& C. absently& &D.enthusiastically 40.A.age& &B.speed& &C. point &D.year41.A.talked about& B.tried out& &C. looked forward &D.dreamed of 42.A.those&B.one& &C.that&& &D.they& 43.A.learned&B.told& &C.shared& &D.debated44.A.course &B.path& &C.distance& &D.road45.A.easily &B.rarely &C.unwillingly& &D.strangely46.A.middle& &B.beginning& &C.end& &D.top&& 47.A.ever&B.never& &C.still& &D.already48.A.throat& &B.face& &C.nose&& &D.eyes& 49.A.grow &B.prove&C.look& &D.stay&&& 50.A.rich &B.healthy& &C.cheerful& &D.young&&&& 51.A.eat&B.cry &C.laugh& &D.shout&&& 52.A.have& &B.lose&C.get&&&&&&&&& &D.keep&&& 53.A.bitterly& &B.fortunately& &C.peacefully &D.hopefully 54.A.to&B.for&&&&&&&&& &C.in&& &D.by&&&& 55.A.early &B.bad &C.good& &D.late& IV.阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ABritain's oldest man made his first visit to London yesterday at the age of 110. Mr. John Evans had never found the time or the money-to make the trip from his home near Swansea. But, when British Rail offered him an all-expenses-paid birthday trip to the capital, he just could not refuse.Until yesterday he had never been far from home, except for one trip to Aberdeen. Mr. Evans, who spent 60 years working as a miner in South Wales, almost made the journey to London once before, at the turn of the century. "There was a trip to the White City but it was ten shillings (1 shilling = 1/20 pound) return from Swansea―too much I thought. All my money went to the family then." he said.During the next two days Mr. Evans will be taken on a whistle-stop tour of London to see the sights. Top of his list is a visit to the Houses of Parliament(国会).The only arrangement he does not care for is the wheelchair provided to move him about if he gets tired. "I don't like the chair business--people will think I am getting old," he said.His secret for a long and healthy life has been well publicized--no alcohol, no cigarette and no anger. Before setting off from Swansea with his 76-year-old son, Amwel, he quipped," I'm glad to see they've given me a return ticket. "56. It was reported that Mr. Evans's healthy long life was to a certain extent due to his ______.A. wine drinking&& B. proper smoking&& C. mild temper& D. sense of humor57. Which of the following statements is true?& A. A single trip from Mr. Evans's home to the White City used to be ten shillings.& B. The first place for Mr. Evans to visit is the Houses of Parliament.& C. He appreciated people's arrangement of a wheelchair during his visit.& D. Mr. Evans once made the journey to London at the turn of the century.58. The word "quip" in the last sentence most probably means _______.&& A. to make a witty remark&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to express a happy message&& C. to make a wish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to tell a joke59. What might be the best title for this passage?&& A. 110-Year-Old Tourist&&&&&&&&&& B. Secret for Long and Healthy Life&& C. Free Return Ticket&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sightseeing in London&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&& STAGEKeep it in the air: The Chaoyang Theater is one of the Beijing theaters to present acrobatics(杂技 ) all year round.Top acrobatic artists invited from all over the country perform for Chinese and foreign tourists.The program contains trick cycling, leaping through hoops and Chinese magic tricks.Some of the artists have won prizes in international competitions.Time: 7∶15 p.m.DailyPlace: 36, Dongsanhuan Beilu, Chaoyang DistrictTel: 071818Use your head: Green Hat is a new drama given by a group of young Chinese actors.It’s a rewrite of American writer Nathaniel Hawthorne’s famous novel The Scarlet Letter. It describes the heroine’s great courage in finding the true love against the public disagreement.Time: 7∶15 p.m.until March 5, except MondaysPlace: China Children’s TheaterTel: 037265Mix and match: Story of Puppets tells of a fairy, Zixia, who looks for true love in the human world.After watching a puppet play Peony Pavilion, she thinks there must be true love in reality, so she uses magic to turn the puppet characters into humans, wanting to fall in love with the puppet hero.But things don’t go as she planned...Li Liuyi, the director of the play has made several successful attempts to present different traditional operas in one play.This time he combines Peking Opera, Kunqu Opera, Pingju Opera along with a band, using the structure of modern drama.Time: 7∶ 30 p.m.until March 10, except MondaysPlace: Small Playhouse of Beijing People’s Art TheaterTel: Peking Opera: The Beijing Peking Opera Troupe will give two performances at the Chang’an Grand Theater.Each performance includes two classical excerpts(选段).One is Wenxi(a play focusing on singing and dancing); the other is Wuxi (a play full of acrobatic dancing).The first night will be The Crossroad and Presenting a Pearl of the Rainbow Bridge.And the second night will see the& performance of The Goddess of Heaven Scatters Flowers and Havoc in Heaven.Time: 7∶30 p.m.February 27, 28Place:Chang’an Grand TheaterTel: 60.We can learn from the text that________.& A.story of puppets is a play held in China Children’s Theater& B.the artists who have won prizes will perform magic tricks& C.on March 5 there will be two plays for us to choose& D.the artists in the Beijing Peking Opera Troupe are from all over the country61.If a tourist wants to see a performance on March 15, he can call_______to book a ticket.& &A.&&&&&& B.& &C.&& &D.62.According to the text, which of the following statements is true?&A.The director of the Story of Puppets combines different operas in it.&B.Green Hat is based on a famous novel acted by some American artisC.Top Acrobatic artists will present their performances around our country.D.The Beijing Peking Opera Troupe will give two performances with the same excerpts.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CAmerican cities are similar to other cities around the world: American cities are changing, just as American society is changing. After World War Two, the population of most large Ameri however, the population in many Sun Belt cities increase. Los Angeles and Houston are cities where population shifts (转移) to and from the city reflect the changing values of American society. In the late 1940s and early 1950s, city residents became wealthier. They moved out of their apartments in the city to buy their own homes. They bought houses in the suburbs.&&&& Now things are changing. The children of the people who left the cities in the 1950s are now adults. Many, unlike their parents, want to live in the cities. They continue to move to Sun Belt cities and older ones of the Northeast and Midwest. Many young professionals are moving back into the city. They prefer the city to the suburbs because
or they just enjoy the excitement and possibilities that the city offers.&&&& This population shift is bringing problems as well as benefits. Countless poor people must leave their apartments in the city because the owners want to sell the buildings or make apartments for sale instead of for rent. In the 1950s, many poor people did not have enough money to now many of these same people do not have enough money to stay in the cities.&&&& Only a few years ago, people thought that the older American cities were dying. Some city residents now see a bright, new future. Others see only problems and conflicts. One thing is sure: many dying cities are alive again.63. What does the author think of cities all over the world?&&& A. They are alive.&&&&&&B. They are hopeless.&& C. They are similar.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. They are different. 64. Why did American city residents want to live in the suburbs after World War Two?&& A. Because older American cities were dying.&& B. Because they were richer and needed more space.&& C. Because cities contained the worst parts of society.&& D. Because they could hardly afford to live in the city.65. According to the 4th paragraph, a great many poor people in American cities&&&&&&&&&&&& . && A. are faced with housing problems&B. are forced to move to the suburbs&& C. want to sell their buildings&&&&&&& D. need more money for daily expenses66. We can conclude from the text that&&&&&&&&&&& .&& A. American cities are changing for the worse&& B. people have different views on American cities&& C. many people are now moving from American cities&& D. the population is decreasing in older American cities& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DIs early childhood education really necessary? Early childhood education primarily focuses on learning through playing to develop the child’s physical, sensory, communicational and social development. Early childhood education has become a concern of the government, who pushes poor children to be formally trained before they are old enough for Kindergarten.There are good reasons for the government to push early childhood education.Studies have shown that orphaned children who did not receive good care and education become developmentally delayed causing failure in school, and even in life.Further studies show that poor children who take part in Head Start programs are more prepared for school, less likely to end up in Special Education classes, and are less likely to receive public help or go to jail.There are also negative parts to putting a child in formal education programs too early.Time Magazine online explains that “the younger the child the less his chances of catching up with first-grade work.” I have personally witnessed many children of my generation who went to Head Start programs become frustrated and bored with school before they finished high school.Yet parents have been sure that the earlier the child starts school, the better off he or she is, so they push to start children earlier.Actually while early formal education of poor children does show great gains in the early elementary years, studies also show that this head start is really a “false start”, as the gains are lost in middle and high school years.It seems that environment is a bigger factor on life’s success than early education.Head Start programs have not achieved its original goal in closing the achievement gap in poor and middle school children.Perhaps it is time to find other ways to close that gap.67.The purpose of the government valuing the early childhood education is ________.&A.to develop the children’s communication&A.to give orphaned children good care and education&C.to get the children prepared for the kindergarten&D.to train the children formally and regularly68.According to the studies, which of the following is True?&A.Children with good early education may have a rich life.&B.The orphaned children are usually unhappy in their life.&C.Children without early education can do well at school.&D.Head Start programs are helpful to the poor children.69 The author’s attitude toward the early childhood education is _________.&A.puzzling&& &B.objective&& &C.indifferent&& &D.approving70.The main idea of the last passage is that __________.&A.the early childhood education is very necessary&B.Head Start programs have helped the children a lot&C.environment is the most important to life’s success&D.better ways should be found to help the poor childrenV.根据短文内容,从短文后的选项选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。(共5小题:每题2分,满分10分)Are you truly happy? Do you ever know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness?&& 71&&& . The following are a few tips that I follow to create happiness in my life.※ Make a plan for attaining goals that you believe will make you happy. Your moods will very likely increase if you are going after something you value.※Surround yourself with happy people. It is easy to begin to think negatively when you are surrounded by people who think that way.&&& 72&&&& . ※When something goes wrong, try to figure out a solution instead of being absorbed in self pity. Truly happy people don’t allow setbacks to affect their mood because they know that with a little thought they can turn the circumstances back to their favor. ※& 73&& . These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continuous happiness.※&& 74&&& . Whether you treat yourself to lunch, take a long, relaxing bath or simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance, you will be subconsciously (下意识地) putting yourself in a better mood.※Finding the humor in situations can also lead to happiness. Find a way to make light of a situation that would otherwise make you happy.※Keeping healthy is another way to achieve happiness.&&& 75&&&& .A.What makes one person happy may be very different from what makes someone else happy.B.On the contrary, if you are around people who are happy, their emotional state will be infectious.C.Being overweight or not eating nutritious foods can have a negative effect on your mood.D.These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask themselves.E.Spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make you happy.F.There are some tips in life that lead to happiness.G.It’s also important to take some time each day to do something nice for yourself.VI.汉译英:(10分)76、他解释说,他的饮食控制得太严格了,以致不得不偶尔奖赏自己一下。77、更糟糕的是房间还非常小,所以我暂时把书放在了地板上。78、我刚回到厨房,门铃又响了起来,响声足以把死人唤醒。79、费了好大劲儿,他爬进橱窗去取那件衣服。80、您一走出这个帐篷,就会大吃一惊。VII.&(满分25分)假如你是李明,最近,你的朋友张华因不利,情绪低落,学习消极应付。请你用英语给他写一封e-mail,指出其消极行为可能带来的不良后果,并结合自身实际,提出应采取的积极态度和应对方法,鼓励他努力学习。&词数:100词左右。Dear Zhang Hua,&& I’m sorry to hear that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& KEY&源:]78、I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead.79、With great difficulty, he climbed into the shop window to get the dress.80、The moment you leave this tent, you will get a big surprise.(One possible version):Dear Zhang Hua,&& I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t do well in your last exam. You are not the only one who seems to try his best but end up with a failure in exams. Quite a number of students feel the same way as you and they tend to lose their confidence and don’t want to study hard any longer. I’m sure you know that it’s unwise to do so because you might be left far behind. && I was once in the same situation as yours. Failure is the mother of success. In face of failure, what we need to do is to calm down and reflect our learning methods and make some possible changes or to ask the teachers for advice. Anyway, Rome is not built in a day. Only by sticking to studying persistently can we make progress step by step till success. I truly hope I can be of some help to you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming&&&&
36.B 根据文意和下文的looked up at me可知,听说来了新同学,我想看清是谁,应该是站起,故选B项stood up。37.A 根据下文和常识可知,新来的同学很友好,在我肩膀上touch以示友好,故选A项。注意区别feel,意为“to deliberately move your fingers over sth in order to find out what it is like”可以看出其不合适。其他选项意思不符。38.C 从上文wrinkled可知这位新同学是位老人,所以选C项old。39.D 从下文可知我们一见面便非常热情,后来我们成为好朋友,故选D项最符合文意。40.A 根据上下文可知这位新同学年岁已高,而我有些好奇,所以问她此问题,故选A项age符合文意。41.D 从下文倒数第2段dream可知,Rose一直想接受大学教育,所以选择dream of合适。42.B those指代复数名词;one指代前面的单数可数名词的任一个;that指代前面的不可数名词或句子;they 指代复数名词主格。由上文的a college education,one最合适。43.C 提到我们成为好朋友, 后面有介词with, 故选C项share, 构成词组share sth.with sb.。44.A 从下文的the year可知,A项正确,course此处意为“……的过程、进程”。45.A 从上下文可知,Rose在学校很受欢迎,有很多朋友,所以A项easily正确。46.C 根据上下文可知,Rose已经在校学习了大约一学期,那么大家邀请她应是学期快要结束的时候,因此end正确。47.B.根据下文可知Rose已经去世,但作者对她的话语仍然记忆犹新,所以never forget是符合文意的。48.A 根据前面的clear和上文的we invited Rose to speak可知,Rose是在准备说话,故选throat,说话之前先清清嗓子。49.A 根据文意,Rose在告诉我们不要stop playing,否则就变老了,所以grow old正确。 &55.D 根据Rose的我们可以得出:实现自己的梦想,再晚也不为过。所以D项late最合适。56.C这是一道细节理解题。从文章最后一段第一句话His secret for a long and healthy life has been well publicized--no alcohol,no cigarette and no anger可知,老人长寿的秘诀是“不喝酒,不吸烟,不生气”,其中“不生气”一条即对应C项mild temper(性情温和)。57.B这也是一道细节理解题。从第三段内容可知,老人第一个要参观的地方是国会大厦。58.A这是一道语义猜测题。从文中老人所说的话“I'm glad to see they've given me a return ticket.”可知,他是用一种诙谐的语气说的。a witty remark意为“机智或诙谐的谈话”。59.A这是一道标题。从整篇短文的内容可知,文章主要讲述了一位百岁老人参观伦敦的新闻报道。所以答案应选A项。标题是阅读理解考试中常见的一种题型。解答这类时要注意标题的选择应当切合文意,其范围不可太大太空,同时又不能太窄不能涵盖全文。另外,英文标题还讲究简练,生动,富有新意。60.C 细节题。Story of Puppets是在北京人民艺术剧院演出而不是在中国儿童剧院,故A不正确;由广告一可知参加演出的一些演员获过奖,而不是在这些节目由获过奖的人演出,故选项B不正确;广告四并未提及京剧演出者来自全国各地,故选项D不正确;由广告二、广告三可知这两个剧院在三月五号有演出,故有两个剧可选择。61.D 细节题。在March 15继续举行演出的只有广告一中所提到的杂技节目,因为演出是每天(Daily)晚上(7∶15 p.m.)。62.A 。由广告三可知Story of Puppets将融合京剧(Peking Opera), 昆曲(Kunqu Opera),评剧(Pingju Opera)等,故A选项正确。63-66& CBAB67.C细节题。根据第一段“Early childhood education has become a concern of the government, who pushes poor children to be formally trained before they are old enough for kindergarten.”可知政府重视早教是为了让孩子们为入学做好准备。68.D 。根据第二段“Further studies show that poor children who take part in Head Start programs are more prepared for school, less likely to end up in Special Education classes, and are less likely to receive public help or go to jail.”可知Head Start programs对孩子们有帮助。69.B 判断题。从全文来看,作者一直客观地引用他人的研究来介绍早教的利弊,所以B“客观的”是正确答案。A“令人费解”,C“不关心的”,D“赞成”都不正确。70.D 主旨题。通过对早教利弊的分析,在最后一段指出“Perhaps it is time to find other ways to close that gap.”所以要寻找更好的方法帮助孩子进步。71-75 DBEGC76、He explained that his diet was so strict that he had to reward himself occasionally.77、To make matters worse, the room is rather small, so I have temporarily put my books on the floor.78、I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead.79、With great difficulty, he climbed into the shop window to get the dress.80、The moment you leave this tent, you will get a big surprise.写作(One possible version):Dear Zhang Hua,&& I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t do well in your last exam. You are not the only one who seems to try his best but end up with a failure in exams. Quite a number of students feel the same way as you and they tend to lose their confidence and don’t want to study hard any longer. I’m sure you know that it’s unwise to do so because you might be left far behind. && I was once in the same situation as yours. Failure is the mother of success. In face of failure, what we need to do is to calm down and reflect our learning methods and make some possible changes or to ask the teachers for advice. Anyway, Rome is not built in a day. Only by sticking to studying persistently can we make progress step by step till success. I truly hope I can be of some help to you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming&&&& 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 知道的请告诉我 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信