初三英语单词表人教版书32面80个单词作文急需

的英语作文,不少于80词.初中英语作文._百度作业帮
的英语作文,不少于80词.初中英语作文.
protecting the earth
This is the earth. The green part is land. The blue part is sea. The white part is clouds. Our earth is very beautiful and interesting. There are rivers, streams, seas and lakes. There are hills and mountains. There are woods, jungles and forests. There are many countries and cities. There are many people live in them. Do you think the earth is very wonderful?
Many years ago, the earth is very clean. But nowadays there is much pollution on the earth. There is air pollution, land pollution and water pollution.People are cutting down the forests.
Many wild animals, birds and insects lose their homes. People are killing animals for their food and their skins. It’s very cruel. People are polluting the land, the water and the air. People must stop doing this. We must save the earth. 2/protecting the earthHarmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed nature organizations, to the eradication of mankind. Therefore, the environment must be linked with social ethics, character education and practice acts as an important element of it. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment.报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
初中英语作文80词:万物复苏的春天
  小编导语:初中英语作文80词:万物复苏的春天是小编为你准备的有关春天的英语作文的相关内容。在宜人的春风里你也把春天写进英语作文里吧!以下就是初中英语作文80词:万物复苏的春天,供你学习参考!  Spring is the season after Winter. All the snow are gone in Spring. The trees start to have leaves. The flowers start to bloom. The surrounding is turning into green instead of white. The temperature is getting higher. Birds are singing. All the animals had winter sleep are coming out. Rivers start to flow. With the warm weather, live is everywhere in Spring.
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号初三英语作文80词_百度知道
初三英语作文80词
明天会有模拟考试求一篇题目常会出现的英语作文
是英语作文。。。不要搞错了
提问者采纳
someone patted my shoulder.i stared at the gray sky.i felt so moved and warm.i failed in my test and was scolded by my teacher,he give me his umbrella with a smile.i was so upset because i had try my best and spent a lot of time doing exercise,it started to rain when the class is over.saying nothing.to make things worse,wondering whether i should to run in the rain.i turned back immediately and find it was my best friend.suddenlyA rainy Daythe weather was so bad today as well as my mood
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
second .At twelve o&#39,but he could&#39,I get up at seven o&#39,Iclock,I watch TV at eight. i think there are some points to keep healthy, i have read your letter, we must cultivate good habit of daily life,I begin to have my lunch,but he is very forgetful and doesn&#39. Peter is a middle school student.In the afternoon. Sunday.They play near the river .He likes readt find it angwhere.It was time for him to return the book,I swim at two. At five. This is my happy day,we should love books and look after our books well.At ten o&#39. first,I play football. He borrowed a storybook named David Copperfield from the school library two weeks ago.Then.Iclock.There is a boat in the river.they are students &#39.teachers,It take good care of his books , make sure that everything is clean.He had to go to the school library and tell the librarian about it.The twins Lucy and lily are playing chess under the tree.Tom is flying a kite.The librarian told him that he had to pay for it if he could't find it,and do some indoor-sports at nine o&#39,teachers and students go to the park to have a trip.And there are two young men siting on the boat.Mary is reading a book with some pictures on it.clock,we should do more exercises,especially your handsEvery morning,and do some reading at nine. Dear jane . Aclock
Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister.There we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my friends.We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so on.They are very delicious.Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so expensive.I like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.
kuo ming na sai
初三英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中考英语作文 80词左右_百度知道
中考英语作文 80词左右
题目 网络要求:上网浪费时间和金钱 荒废学业 上网时间太长对圣体有害 网上不健康的东西不利于我们成长题目:世博会要求:不限题目:保护水资源要求:the importance of water
protecting
environment
n憨穿封费莩渡凤杀脯辑o living things
the ways to save water
the usage of water
the reasons of sabing water
Nowadays, Internet is more and more popular among teenagers. Information can reach everywhere easily beacause of the Internet.
But as the saying goes, every coins ha憨穿封费莩渡凤杀脯辑s two sides. Internet also has some bad influences. For example, servering the Internet costs our money and time. We will pay less attention to study. It's bad for our eyes if we servering the Internet for a long time. Also there are some bad information on the Internet.
So we should make a good use of Internet!
(原创,望采纳)
其他类似问题
中考英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁九年级英语书(人教版)第57页英语作文答案80词左右打得好有奖金哦_百度作业帮
九年级英语书(人教版)第57页英语作文答案80词左右打得好有奖金哦
【反义词】 大方 开朗 [我来补充]补充反义词 关闭窗口 反 义 词:*多个词汇请用空格隔开 您的大名:如果您提供的信息有价值,您的名字将会出现在该词语的页面上 【同义词】 忸怩 害羞 羞怯 羞涩 [我来补充]补充同义词 关闭窗口 同 义 词:*多个词汇请用空格隔开 您的大名:如果您提供的信息有价值,您的名字将会出现在该词语的页面上 谢谢汪仁亮、陈林、王倩、张彬、费格格朋
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信