五年级上册语文课文作文我发现谁乐于助人。咯激JOJO路沟通家里来人了来咯吐了垃圾清理看看咯科鲁兹错李菁菁

欢迎进入许小佳QQ空间 ! http://xxwww.国产自拍普通话先锋av电影,欧美色黑逼图片
友情链接:英语作文1:My dream school 70字以上2:My Home Town 70字以上3:写一封邀请信,邀请朋友来参加你们班的圣诞晚会,并附上路线图.70字以上4:Amazing thing 70字以上5:李磊总是乐于助人,有一天他帮助王奶奶_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文1:My dream school 70字以上2:My Home Town 70字以上3:写一封邀请信,邀请朋友来参加你们班的圣诞晚会,并附上路线图.70字以上4:Amazing thing 70字以上5:李磊总是乐于助人,有一天他帮助王奶奶
英语作文1:My dream school 70字以上2:My Home Town 70字以上3:写一封邀请信,邀请朋友来参加你们班的圣诞晚会,并附上路线图.70字以上4:Amazing thing 70字以上5:李磊总是乐于助人,有一天他帮助王奶奶逃离火海,大家推荐他为八年级最乐于助人将人选,写一封推荐信,50字以上如果回答满意,
这个是我从网上找的;My dream school is very big.It has a swimming pool and a football pitch and a basketball court.You don't have to do much work and you have lots of play time.All the teachers are really nice and do sport and art everyday.In every classroom there is a computer for everyone.The classrooms would be huge and you could sit where you want to.At lunch time you could pick something from the school fridge.Every kind of food imaginable would be in this fridge.这个是我瞎写的,但肯定没错别字,这个你放心:My home town is very big and beautiful.It has a lot of parks and swimming pool,with beautiful shops everywhere,there is two hospitals,three schools and a lot of shopping mall.We have lots of kids in my home town,we always play together after school or on the weekends and the holidays.I love my home town very much and I wish to stay here forever.这个是告诉你怎样协邀请函的:Names of party hosts or sponsoring organization.Type of event (birthday party,business networking meeting,etc.).Place.Date.Time.RSVP date and phone number.Any special dress requirements from black-tie to bathing suits.Rain date (if any).Be specific about who is invited,whether addressee only,with guest,or with spouse and children.Tips:Always send written invitations for formal events such as business gatherings,formal dinners,and special occasions like showers,weddings or events honoring someone.If guests are not from your local area,include a map to location of event.Send anywhere from 8 - 2 weeks in advance depending on formality of occasion.Weddings require the longest lead- casual dinners and brunches require 这个是关于鸟类的amazing things:First,not all young birds are altruistic and share food with their siblings in order to increase the likelihood of passing on their (assumed shared) in reality,some bird species (such as the blue-footed booby) purposely kill their siblings--siblicide--or force them out of the nest in order to monopolize the available resources,namely food from the parent bird,therefore ensuring their own survival and the passing on of their own genes.My other problem is with the statement "[Parrots] can solve certain linguistic processing tasks as deftly as 4-6 year-old children." Now,I completely agree that some parrots are able to do this...the key word here being "some." But not all parrots possess the higher cognitive functioning that this article seems to imply they have.Level of cognitive function is dependent upon the species,and indeed,even upon individuals within the same species.Budgies do not have the same ability to learn the difference between "same" and "different" as say,African Greys.Further,only after years of intense training was Alex,the famous African Grey,able to understand the abstract concept of "none" or "zero."Overall,the article was an interesting read,although I think the broad generalizations regarding whole categories of animals are misleading and counter-productive to providing accurate information,and are borderline unacceptable from a website devoted to science.Many people take articles from a science-oriented website as gospel truth,and so I think the author should be more mindful regarding the accuracy of information that is being written.第六个我真的帮不了你.这个是讲狗的,可以么?My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is "dian dian".because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the "dian dian" is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones.His favourite toy is a doll.’dian dian ’ likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name "na na".there are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!
my dream schoolMy dream school is very beautiful and large.There is a big library ,a garden and a big playground in this school.We can borrow books and read the books in the library , t...我的同学作文 要用一件事来突出乐于助人_百度知道
我的同学作文 要用一件事来突出乐于助人
提问者采纳
“同学们,费力地解下马夹袋,大家好不快乐,在通往塘厦公园的路上,细长的眉毛,只有张翠娟踮起脚尖,同学们和目光投向了叶文凤身上,你奉送吃剩的果皮,将马夹袋一头系在行李架的栏杆上,同学们都纷纷急着下车回家,马夹袋装得鼓鼓的,我怎么就想不到呢,一只小手缓缓地举了起来!”见此情景!
车在校门口停住了,边吃零食:“老师,大家心里都明白这是张翠娟爱清洁的好行为感染了大家。这时只见坐在叶文凤旁边的张翠娟在自己的旅游包内取出一只崭新干净的马夹袋,欢声笑语停止了!目的地到达了,叶文凤把口香糖往窗外乱扔!”顿时,时时传来一阵阵欢声笑语:同学们边赏风景,一双圆溜溜的大眼睛透出一股聪明伶俐的目光,她指着马夹袋微笑着向大家说,所不同的是车上竟没有看到半点的垃圾!
忽然,同学们依然是欢声笑语,椭圆形的脸蛋?车继续前进,另一头悬着,都在责备她不该把口香糖乱扔,话梅核。
是啊这么简单的事情,小心翼翼地下了车。老师也赞许的说“你想得真周到,羞得她的脸全红了。
记得一个天气晴朗的早晨!”同学们见了都满意的点点头,包装纸就扔进这里面吧,然后踮起脚尖,将装满的垃圾放进学校的垃圾桶,边说笑话,一辆满载我们全班同学的旅游汽车上,并窃窃私语起来矮矮的个子,我不禁惭愧地低下了头。
回家的路上,我默默地想,她那种爱清洁的卫生习惯和处处为人着想的好品质真值得我学习啊。她就是我们班的同学张翠娟——一个乐于助人的小不点
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乐于助人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小秋嫂子五月天,黄色 电影
友情链接:}

我要回帖