评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐英语演讲稿
母爱 带翻译_百度知道
英语演讲稿
母爱 带翻译
提问者采纳
Mother's Love
My dear friends:
Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world?
Money? You may lose everything you have if you do not use money carefully enough. Youth? In one?'s long life youth is like a flash in the pan and no one in the world has the secret to keep his youth forever. Beautiful look? Many people pray that they can get hold of beauty, but it disappears far more quickly than they can imagine.And when they are in real trouble beauty itself feels helpless. A good job? As you grow older and your brain and hands cannot work as fast as before, it will become other people?'s wealth.Then what is the most precious and ev-erlasting thing in theworld?When you are far away from your fam-ily and feel especially lonely, who will you think of? When you stand on the crossroad in your life and do not know which way to choose, who will you think of? When you encounter greater difficulties than ever and need other?'s encouragement, who will you think of? When you decide to make the greatest decision in your favorite course, who will you think of? Who gave birth to you? Who brought you up? Who shed cheer-ful tears when seeing you make achieve-ments? Whose wholehearted blessing will be always with you no matter how far you will go?Yes, it's mother that you will always think of and it's mother's love that will be always together with you.I once heard a moving story about a mother. Two children were drawn into the flood and the situation was very dangerous. Their mother jumped into the water without the least hesitation. But you know the moth-er could not swim at all. Jumping into the water means she might lose her life. But at that time she had no time to think about herself. She just wanted to try all means to save her children.Maybe her courage moved the God. The miracle happened. She finally succeeded in saving her children one by one. And she, of course, felt extremely ex-hausted. My friends, mother's love is the greatest love. Mother's love is the safest love. No matter you are happy or sorrowful, rich or poor,mother's love will always stay with you. Thank you all!
知道世界珍贵、永恒事物金钱即使腰缠万贯挥霍度名文候青春漫青春昙花现稍纵即逝世界谁没永葆青春秘诀许说美貌我觉尽管都希望美丽往往意况且我旦陷入困境即使拥美貌能力工作应该吧朋友应意识随着龄逐渐增我衰思维呢前敏捷;手脚呢家灵能胜任工作即使再拱手相让
底才世界珍贵、永恒事物呢
远离家乡漂泊异倍孤单寂寞候想谁站十字路口迷惘彷徨知何何想谁挫折痛苦面前悲观、叹息、失望急需别安慰鼓励想谁道路需要做重抉择想起谁谁给初命带世界享受姿彩谁教说教走路含辛茹苦抚养取绩谁激泪流满面谁祝福论走远都围绕身边直永远
种种情况想母亲知道相信母亲永远起
我曾听关于母亲故事:两孩幸卷入洪水许瞬间幼命情水所吞噬危急刻母亲毫犹豫跳进怒吼着洪水……同洪水情更让我担位母亲根本游泳跳入水意味着能失自宝贵命救孩切母亲根本没间考虑自装两孩两洪水夺命孩必须想设抢救许勇气私伟母帝奇迹发:竟功两孩命情洪水抢毫疑问与洪水番搏斗位母亲筋疲力尽
朋友母伟母安全管快乐悲伤富裕贫穷母亲都永远起
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他2条回答
Mother's Love is the greatest in the world. One evening, it was raining hard and it was very dark outside. Suddenly I got a bad headache. My mother felt my head and found that I had a high fever. She was so worried that shi took me on the back to thenearby hospital at once.
At that time, it was about midnight and it was raining even harder. I looked down at my mother andfound that she was walking hard in the heavy rain. I couldn't keep back my tears. When she was too tired to walk on, she letme down.
But when she found I could hardly stand, she took me on the back again and went on walking. When we got to the hospital, she was out of breath. The doctor looked me over carefully and let me take some hot water and some medicine.
On the way home, I felt a little better. So I told my mother that could walk slowly by myself. But mother took me in the back without a word. When we got home, mother fell to the floor. She was too tired! The next day I felt much better, but mother got ill.
What a great mother! How great mother's love is !
Mother's Love My dear friends: Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world? Money? You may lose everything you have if you do not use money carefully enough. Youth? In one?'s long life youth is like a flash in the pan and no one in the world has the secret to keep his youth forever. Beautiful look? Many people pray that they can get hold of beauty, but it disappears far more quickly than they can imagine. And when they are in real trouble beauty itself feels helpless. A good job? As you grow older and your brain and hands cannot work as fast as before, it will become other people?'s wealth. Then what is the most precious and ev-erlasting thing in the world? When you are far away from your fam-ily and feel especially lonely, who will you think of? When you stand on the crossroad in your life and do not know which way to choose, who will you think of? When you encounter greater difficulties than ever and need other?'s encouragement, who will you think of? When you decide to make the greatest decision in your favorite course, who will you think of? Who gave birth to you? Who brought you up? Who shed cheer-ful tears when seeing you make achieve-ments? Whose wholehearted blessing will be always with you no matter how far you will go? Yes, it's mother that you will always think of and it's mother's love that will be always together with you. I once heard a moving story about a mother. Two children were drawn into the flood and the situation was very dangerous. Their mother jumped into the water without the least hesitation. But you know the moth-er could not swim at all. Jumping into the water means she might lose her life. But at that time she had no time to think about herself. She just wanted to try all means to save her children. Maybe her courage moved the God. The miracle happened. She finally succeeded in saving her children one by one. And she, of course, felt extremely ex-hausted. My friends, mother's love is the greatest love. Mother's love is the safest love. No matter you are happy or sorrowful, rich or poor,mother's love will always stay with you. Thank you all! 母 爱 亲爱的朋友: 你知道什么是世界上最珍贵、最永恒的事物吗?金钱?不!不是!因为即使你腰缠万贯,但如果挥霍无度的话,你也会有不名一文的时候。青春?也不是!在人漫长的一生中,青春如昙花一现,稍纵即逝,世界上谁也没有永葆青春的秘诀。也许你会说美貌,我觉得也不是。尽管很多人都希望美丽常在,可是往往不如人意,况且我们一旦陷入困境时,即使拥有美貌,那也无能为力。那么,一个好的工作应该是了吧?但是,朋友,你应意识到,随着年龄的逐渐增大,我们一天天在衰老,思维呢,不如以前敏捷;手脚呢,也不如人家灵活。这时,你不能胜任那个工作了,即使它再好,也不得不拱手相让。 那么,到底什么才是世界上最珍贵、最永恒的事物呢? 当你远离家乡漂泊异地,倍感孤单寂寞的时候,你会想到谁?当你站在人生的十字路口,迷惘彷徨,不知何去何从时,你会想到谁?当你在挫折和痛苦面前悲观、叹息、失望,急需别人的安慰和鼓励时,你会想到谁?人生道路,需要你做出重大抉择时,你会想起谁?是谁给了你最初的生命,把你带到这个世界,享受多姿多彩的生活?是谁教你说话,教你走路,含辛茹苦把你抚养成人?当你取得成绩时,谁会激动得泪流满面?谁的祝福,无论你走得多远,都会围绕在你身边,直到永远? 是的,种种情况下,你想得最多的就是母亲,因为,你知道也相信,母亲的爱是永远和你在一起的。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
演讲稿网演讲稿是一家优秀的演讲稿网站,是一家专业的演讲稿参考,演讲稿范文、演讲稿格式、演讲稿写作技巧、公众演讲、竞聘演讲稿、节日演讲稿、学生演讲稿、教师演讲稿、家长会演讲稿、英语演讲稿、各种主题演讲稿等,欢迎大家借鉴参考。
My dear friends,
Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world
?Money?You may lose everything you have if you don't use money carefull
enough.Youth?In one...
The word wealth always reminds people of money and the sayings or concepts related to money. For example, “money talks”; “money makes the ghosts turn the mill”; “as birds die for food, so men die for wealth”; “the poor have no friends even though they live in the noisy downtown, while the rich have remote kinsfolk even if they live in the deep mountains”; “poverty chills ambition” “one... [
Mr. President, Ladies and Gentlemen,Good afternoon!Before I introduce our cultural programs, I want to tell you one thing first about 2008. You're going to have a great time in Beijing.China has its own sport legends. Back to Song Dynasty, about the 11th century, people started to play a game called Cuju, which is regarded as the origin of ancient football. The game was very popular and women wer... [
我们该选择死亡吗Shall We Choose Death?
I am speaking not as a Briton, not as a European, not as a member of a western democracy, but as a human being, a member of the species Man, whose continued existence is in doubt. The world is full of conflicts: Jews and A Indians and P white men and Negroes in A and, overshadowing all minor conflicts, the titanic struggle between commun... [
Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a v it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite, for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of six... [
以下是出国留学网演讲稿频道编辑整理的演讲稿范文,供您参考,我们会持续更新,请留意,更多详细内容请点击出国留网(/ )演讲稿频道查看。
xxx,thank you for that gracious introduction.
xxx,谢谢你帮我做的自我介绍
Thank you as well for the invitation to speak today.
同时谢谢你邀请我来演讲
We are living through a time when many of our leading economies are not performing as they should.
以下是出国留学网演讲稿频道编辑整理的演讲稿范文,供您参考,我们会持续更新,请留意,更多详细内容请点击出国留网(/ )演讲稿频道查看。
xxx,thank you for that gracious introduction.
xxx,谢谢你帮我做的自我介绍
Thank you as well for the invitation to speak today.
同时谢谢你邀请我来演讲
We are living through a time when many of our leading economies are not performing as they should.
演讲稿范文大全网为您提供最新最全的演讲稿范文,让您快速写好演讲稿,希望本网对您有所帮助.关注本网站更新,请按crtl+d收藏本网站即可。
演讲稿范文大全网向您精心推荐:
2013英语演讲稿
英语自我介绍演讲
珍惜时间英语演讲稿
小学生英语演讲稿:my hometown
Hello! everyone .my name is ~~~ do you know?
i have a dream. i want to be a teacher .i think becom a techer is a good job. because i can open students's eyes. i can teach them many things.it must be vevy interesting. of course , i also can help some poor children. they want to study ,but they have no money . so if i become a teacher , i will teach them .i holp i can try my best to help them .
开头:Good morning everybody!It's my honor to speak here,and I am very glad to share my topic with you. Then today I'd like to talk something about......(大家早上好!能在这里做此次演讲我十分荣幸,也很高兴能跟大家一起分享我的主题,今天我想演讲的是......)
结尾:OK,thank you for listening,that's all.(好了,谢谢各位的聆听,我的演讲结束了。)我参加过很多英语比赛,而这个是比较常用的,也能体现出你的修养,可以试试看哦~Come on!... [
演讲稿网演讲稿是一家优秀的演讲稿网站,是一家专业的演讲稿参考,演讲稿范文、演讲稿格式、演讲稿写作技巧、公众演讲、竞聘演讲稿、节日演讲稿、学生演讲稿、教师演讲稿、家长会演讲稿、英语演讲稿、各种主题演讲稿等,欢迎大家借鉴参考。
My dear friends,
Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world
?Money?You may lose everything you have if you don't use money carefull
enough.Youth?In one... [
演讲稿像议论文一样论点鲜明、逻辑性强,但它又不是一般的议论文。它是一种带有宣传性和鼓动性的应用文体,经常使用各种修辞手法和艺术手法,具有较强的感染力。下面由来自出国留学网的小编给大家分享一篇幽默英语演讲稿。更多详情请登录/yanjianggao/ 获取更多信息。
love your mother
爱你的母亲
why are you crying, a young boy asked his mom?
你为什么哭?一个小男孩问他的妈妈.
because i&m a woman, she told him... [
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the mos... [
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
高科技无处不在
Schoolmates:
When you look the lovable animated cartoon, plays is in a stew human's computer gam... [
Some people say that youth are a song, echoed the cheerful, Some people say that youth is a d... [
Ladies and gentlemen,good afternoon! I'm very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic i... [
Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must cons... [
I take with me the memory of Friday afternoon ACM happy hours, known not for kegs of beer, but rather bowls of ... [
we are the world ,we are the future
someone said “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a bo... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 10:01:45您好, []|
如今的社会环境要求我们不能学哑巴英语,一定要学会和外国人交流,而不是把英语当做是知识在学。和外国人之间交流有6种技巧是关键性的,只有掌握了这6种技巧,才能理解外国人的思维。
考过多次托福考试的考生会发现,其实阅读中有一些经典话题会反复出现,这也是托福考试的一大特色。下面这四类话题是目前为止出现次数最频繁的,快来看看你熟悉吗?
12月28日,亚洲航空QZ8501航班与地面失联,昨日已证实该飞机已经坠毁。2014年各类飞机灾祸可谓不断,很多人因此对坐飞机产生了恐惧心理。但据专家分析,近年飞机失事率持续下降,坐飞机很安全。
一提到“胖手指病”可能有些人就想到了“手指太胖”,其实它并不是这个意思。“胖手指病”指的是我们在打字时出现的错误,有人为了解嘲而给它起了个可爱的名字。
人在江湖飘,哪能不挨刀?每个人都有遇到困难伤心难过的时候,这个时候如果能有人出言安慰,心情总会好得多。当你的小伙伴遭遇这样的难关时,你该怎样安慰他呢?
根据调查,写作一向是中国考生在GRE考试时的薄弱环节。英语写作中最关键的部分当属开头结尾的写作,一个好的开头能给考官留下好的印象,而一个完美的结尾则会提升整个文章的水准。
考过多次托福考试的考生会发现,其实阅读中有一些经典话题会反复出现,这也是托福考试的一大特色。下面这四类话题是目前为止出现次数最频繁的,快来看看你熟悉吗?
雅思考试考的是考生的基本素质水平,需要平时不断地积累和学习,同时增加对雅思考试本身的熟悉度和控制力。雅思口语部分的评分标准是流利度、语法、词汇以及发音。
当你在社交场合遇到朋友或者同事时,难免要他们闲聊几句。但在这种场合下,有些平时开玩笑的话题是不能出现的,否则会使得对方很尴尬。快来了解一下社交场合需要避免的话题吧。
无论是在英语面试中,还是在之后的工作中,经常会碰到需要你辨认或是写出各部门英文名称的情况。你是否知道公司企业中常见部门名称的英文写法?赶紧来学一下吧。
在参加英语面试时,有一些问题是经常会被问到的,你可以提前进行准备。其中,“你想从这份工作中得到什么”这一问题是经常出现的,它主要考察你对工作的理解和你的计划目标。
图画英语Gallery
英语中有许多习语是由表示人的“五官”的单词组成。
心情糟糕时沉浸在忧伤之中,英文里怎样表达坏心情?
马上就是期末考试了,学一下有关“学习”的英语吧。
12月21日,新东方新SAT一站式解决方案首发课程
2014年中国英语(课程)教育界群雄逐鹿、风起云涌
“外研社杯”全国英语演讲大赛决赛在外研社国际会议中
外语精品课
孩子从儿时学习英语最关键的是要锻炼听力辨音的技能。
年龄较小的孩子思维习惯还没有养成,该怎样来学英语?
巧用简单的记忆法就会让孩子们记忆单词变得有趣起来。
对任何实物的实际兴趣会决定学习的速度,6个月便可解决98%的沟通需要。
BBC英语教学
窃取别人的成果和荣誉来达到利己的目的是错误的。
机遇之窗象征着可以做某事的一个短暂时机或可能。
“平如煎饼”用来形容某物特别平坦,像煎饼一样。
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved相关链接:、、、
1、“关于感恩的英语演讲稿及翻译”范文由查字典范文网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与查字典范文网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、关于感恩的英语演讲稿及翻译例文地址:/fanwen74019/,复制分享英语演讲稿范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
您查看过的文章
此处显示浏览记录}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于母爱的演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信