谢谢你的提醒 英语谢谢。

英文感谢信_百度知道
英文感谢信
1:假如你是ERIN,昨天你参加了朋友ALICE在家里举行的生日聚会,请根据提示给她写一封感谢信。词数80左右。提示:1.ALicede父母及朋友对你很好;2.蛋糕很好吃,饭菜很可口;3.影碟很好看,你很喜欢。 求一篇英文的生日感谢信,80歌单词左右就可以了。
提问者采纳
Dear AliceThank you for inviting me to your birthday party. I enjoyed it very much. Your parents and friends were very nice to me. The food was delicious and especially the cake, which was my favourate. I love the movie vedio at that night. It was so interesting and I really had a lot of fun. Thank you again for giving me such a wonderful night with very happy memories. Best wishesErin贵在速度与质量.希望帮助了你.evendarker ===============================谢谢楼下的
提问者评价
谢谢哈 ,可以了
其他类似问题
感谢信的相关知识
其他1条回答
很好 就是有一个词错了
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助用英语感谢-英语论文论文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
用英语感谢-英语论文论文
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英文感谢信
  英文 &感谢信& 例文两篇
  Appreciation letter
  Dear Sharon,
  I am writing to tell you how very much I enjoyed the days at Chicago.
  Everything was just about perfect. You certainly know how to make a guest feel at home. Your delicious meals were a treat, and your flexibility in adapting to my irregular schedules made many things possible.
  I hope you and Peter know how I appreciate your hospitality, and your many kindnesses to me. I count myself fortunate indeed to have two such generous charming friends!
  With thanks again and best wishes to you.
  Dear David,
  I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your very active participation in our recent conference in Montreal on the &future of aviation&. The chairman and board members have also asked me to pass on their sincere appreciation for your efforts in supporting the institute in this important undertaking.
  Your skill in chairing the controversial panel on &the role of developing countries in the future of aviation management& was highly appreciated by those representing all sides of that extremely sensitive topic. As well, we have received numerous post-conference requests for the paper you delivered on &the critical issue of cooperation between airlines and airports&. It appears that you my have penned a best-seller with that one!
  On both a professional and a personal level, I really appreciated the time that the two of us were able to spend together for fun and reflection during conference down times. I certainly learned a lot about the unique aspects of aviation operation in your part of the world (not to mention the things you taught me about the backhand on the squash court!)
  We are currently hard at work producing the &compendium of conference proceedings& document, and we expect to be sending it out to all participants early in the new year.
  Again, thanks so much for your enthusiastic participation in our conference. I have no doubt that it would not have been the success that it was without your presence.
  Please keep in touch ,and drop in and visit us whenever you are in this part of the world.
  Very sincerely
  Peter Smithfield
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语感谢信_常用感谢信范文格式大全
感谢信是一种礼仪文书,用于商务活动中的许多非协议的合同中,一方受惠于另一方,应及时地表达谢忱,使对方在付出劳动后得到心理上的收益,它是一种不可少的公关手段。感谢信是集体单位或个人对关心、帮助、支持本单位或个人表示衷心感谢的函件。
第一行的正中用较大的字体写上“感谢信”三个字。如果写给个人,这三个字可以不写。有的还在“感谢信”的前边加上一个定语,说明是因为什么事情、写给谁的感谢信。
第二行顶格写对方单位名称或个人姓名,姓名后面可以加适当的称呼,如“同志”“师傅”“先生”等,称呼后用冒号。如果感谢对象比较多,可以把感谢对象放在正文中间提出。
第三行空两格起写正文。这一部分要写清楚对方在什么时间,什么地点,由于什么原因,做了什么好事,对自己或单位有什么支持和帮助,事情有什么好的结果和影响。还要写清楚从中表现了对方哪些好思想、好品德、好风格。最后表示自己或所在单位向对方学习的态度和决心。
正文写好了,另起一行空两格(也可以紧接正文)写上“此致”,换一行顶格写上“敬礼”。
最后再换一行,在右半行署上单位名称或者个人姓名。在署名的下边写上发信的日期。
感谢信依据不同的标准可以有不同的分法。
1、按感谢对象的特点来分
(1)写给集体的感谢信
这类感谢信,一般是个人处于困境时,得到了集体的帮助,并在集体的关心和支持下,自己最终克服了困难,度过了难关,摆脱了困境,所以要用感谢信的方式表达自己的感激之情。
(2)写给个人的感谢信
这类感谢信,可以是个人也可以是单位也可以是集体为了感谢某个人曾经给予的帮助或照顾而写的。
2、按感谢信的存在形式来分
(1)公开张贴的感谢信
这种感谢信包括可在报社登报、电台广播或电视台播报的感谢信,是一种可以公开张贴的感谢信。
(2)寄给单位、集体或个人的感谢信
这种感谢信直接寄给单位、集体或个人。
按热门感谢信查阅>>
最新感谢信:}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮助 英语 的文章

更多推荐