介绍我自己作文500的英语作文有哪十一项

写一篇英语作文80字左右,可以说作文我自己翻译..因为我想不到要写什么..最好是写事情,或者是介绍文..字数太少或者太多的就不用发了.还有抄回来的就免了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文80字左右,可以说作文我自己翻译..因为我想不到要写什么..最好是写事情,或者是介绍文..字数太少或者太多的就不用发了.还有抄回来的就免了
写一篇英语作文80字左右,可以说作文我自己翻译..因为我想不到要写什么..最好是写事情,或者是介绍文..字数太少或者太多的就不用发了.还有抄回来的就免了
I like shopping very much,but I never go shopping on weekends.There are too many people in shops Idon`t like shopping with other people.It usually takes me much time to buy things because I buy the first thing I see .I always look around other shops to find the same thing cheaper .I am good at finding cheap things.I do not like buying food in small shops or street markets .I think food in supermarkets(街边超市) is fresh and cheap.
Look! Here are a few of my photos. In the first photo, I was playing soldiers Bang. Bing Bang is China's national sport, I can play well. See, I do not cool? In the second photo, I...
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hate...介绍秀贤的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍秀贤的英语作文
介绍秀贤的英语作文
Introduce Kim Soo Hyun 介绍金秀贤金秀贤,日生于首尔,韩国演员.2007年参演电视剧《泡菜奶酪微笑》出道.2011年首次在电视剧《Dream High》中担当主角,并在KBS演技大赏中独揽三奖.2012年主演电视剧《拥抱太阳的月亮》收视率达42.2%,创下2006年以来迷你剧最高收视,荣膺第48届韩国百想艺术大赏最佳男演员奖;同年电影处女作《盗贼同盟》荣登韩国影史票房冠军,凭借此片获得韩国青龙电影奖人气明星奖 ,成为首位在同年实现千万观影人次电影和国民收视率电视剧的满贯演员.2013年首部主演电影《伟大的隐藏者》打破了韩国影坛十一项票房纪录,创造了仅凭两部电影就揽下2000万观众的成绩,并在韩国三大电影颁奖礼之二的韩国电影大钟奖和百想艺术大赏上斩获了最佳新人奖 .2014年主演电视剧《来自星星的你》为亚洲观众熟知,凭借外星人都敏俊一角再度入围百想艺术大赏最佳男演员奖,更囊括电影和电视部门人气奖,成为百想50年历史上首位影视人气双料得主,以三座奖杯创下单届获奖数量的新纪录.Kim Soo Hyun,He was born in 16/2/1988 from Seoul,Keroea actor.2007 years,joined the 《Pickled cabbage cheese smile》debuted.2011 years,the first time join in the got the important role,and got the three prizes stay in the KBS.2012 years,joined the哪有一篇自我介绍的或介绍家乡的英语作文?
哪有一篇自我介绍的或介绍家乡的英语作文?
08-11-16 & 发布
My hometown My hometown is Haimen. It’s not very large, but it’s very beautiful.
There is less air pollution in Haimen than in other areas of Nantong. There its name is Dongzhou Park. You can exercise and go walking there. There are about one million people in Haimen. Most of us live in flats. They are not very high. There is a supermarket here. Its name is Times Supermarket. It has three floors. It is very large. There are many things in it, such as clothes, snacks, stationery, an electrical shop and a bookshop. There are lots of hotpot restaurants in Haimen. I think the Old House Hotpot Restaurant is the best. I like eating hotpot very much. There is a lot of delicious food in this restaurant.
In Haimen, there is a TV tower. It’s very high and in the evening it is very beautiful. I think there are lots of nice lights on the TV tower.
The weather in Haimen is good. In spring it’s warm. Many birds fly in the sky. The flowers are very beautiful. It’s hot in summer. We keep air-conditioners on every day. It is cool in autumn and in winter it’s very cold. Do you like my hometown?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My hometown  My hometown is a beautiful place. The most attractions [attractive things] (1) are the river in front of my house and the green hills opposite my house. On the hills there is a dense pine forest [are dense pine woods] (2)。 The river, in which there are all kinds of big and smooth cobbles (圆石块), flows gurgling (汩汩声) in four seasons, with schools [groups] (3) of fish and shrimps playing in the water.
  Spring coming, the fields look like a green carpet, and the willows (杨柳) by the river are putting forth a lot of tender branches. With breeze blowing, the long thin branches gently brush the cool and refreshing water; there groups of ducks are having fun.   Summer follows spring. The children sit on the large stones in the river, where they pat the water and make splashes (水溅声)。 The sound of water, and the noise of the children's chatting and laughing are mixed together. The birds in the forest [woods] (4) are unwilling to be lonely, singing and dancing with joy.   Autumn is a bright and colourful season. The leaves of the trees on the hills are as red as fire as if [like] (5) pieces of rosy clouds. The paddy fields (水稻田) glitter in the sunshine, with dropping ears of rice (稻穗)。 They ripple in the autumn wind just like a golden sea.   In winter, the pine trees on the hills stand like soldiers. They are evergreen. The children lead an active life though the weather is very cold; they skate and dance in the snow, and make snowmen as well. Laughter spreads [can be heard] (6) everywhere.   Oh, how beautiful my hometown is! It is simply a beautiful picture for every season. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
请登录后再发表评论!
My Hometown I live in a place called Changxing now . It is my hometown . It is a big town about twenty kilometres away from the city of Huzhou . My hometown is very beautiful .You can often hear birds singsing and sheep bleating . The sky is very blue and the water is very clean . There are many people in my hometown .They are all friendly to others . we all help each other . I like my hometown very much .
请登录后再发表评论!
i'm a boy and i'm 14 years old. i live at tianchao garden in shangqiu city.i study hard and i like play basketball very much.考虑到 是初中生作文,就给 写最简单的了.
请登录后再发表评论!介绍我自己的英语作文
介绍我自己的英语作文 5
i am 15 years old now and i am a student in a Middle school.my height is about 1.6 metres,my friends said i am too slim and need to have more sports to be stronger.i have
an big eys and big ears.my friends say i am a handsome guy in the class.playing basketball is my favourite sport,and i have played for many years.i will play computer games in my spare time.
我今年15岁,是一名中学生。我大概1.6米高,我的朋友说我有点瘦,需要多运动来让身体更加强壮。我有一双大眼睛,一堆大耳朵,我朋友说我是班上最帅的男孩子。打篮球是我喜爱的运动,我已经打篮球很多年了,在空余的时间我会玩玩电脑游戏。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号介绍我自己英语作文我叫xxx,我是一名六年级学生,我今年12岁了.我喜欢一切可爱漂亮的东西,我很喜欢小动物,比如小白兔、小狗、小猫.我会跳舞唱歌画画,我是一个快乐的女生.翻译成英语._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍我自己英语作文我叫xxx,我是一名六年级学生,我今年12岁了.我喜欢一切可爱漂亮的东西,我很喜欢小动物,比如小白兔、小狗、小猫.我会跳舞唱歌画画,我是一个快乐的女生.翻译成英语.
介绍我自己英语作文我叫xxx,我是一名六年级学生,我今年12岁了.我喜欢一切可爱漂亮的东西,我很喜欢小动物,比如小白兔、小狗、小猫.我会跳舞唱歌画画,我是一个快乐的女生.翻译成英语.
Hello, everyone. My name is
xxx. I am a student of Grade Six.
I am twelve years old. I like all of the beautiful things. I like small animals a lot. Such as little rabbits, dogs, cats and so on. I can dance and paint. I am a happy girl.}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍我自己作文400字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信