请问这个视频的婚礼视频背景音乐乐叫什么

请问这个视频的背景音乐叫什么名字!谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
试听地址Bomfunk MC's - Live Your Life You gotta live your lifeYou gotta learn to liveLife can kill you, it?s written on youbut who is writin? - strucked by lightningpop - you gone changed, who planned itwhat planet? I tought I had it, damn itamazing craze lost in a speedchasemy mind is a blur, foxy ladies fake like the furwords occur, reporters need more germs for termsto sell well and excellence is just an expensefor what it?s worth, it makes no senseliving a lie under magnifing lenseit gets intense, so you promise yourselfnot to hate it but fade it - cos? it really could be devastatedrevalueated, it?s a game and you play ityou can say what you will but it always will be speculatedturned around so the truths not foundinstead of your story - it?s a new compoundyou got to live your lifeyou got to find your own wayyou got to learn to live(learn to live)and make your own desicions yeahyou got to live your life(live your life)that is how the story goesyou got to learn to givelife is hard we all know yeah yeahspill your guts out, heard you talkin' boutthe way we changed cos? we got some money nowburning bridges, fukin' bitchesso much.. that my nose is upliftedrumours going around talk of the whole townstrange peeps comin' up - you better slowdownit gets weird, so watch yourselfevil lurks with in, it might take your healthI've seen men twice as tough come and gono hard shoulder, just the elbowthe mental state of slave,camouflaged in a gansta teenage behavehold it, wait - no need to go that route, doubtwhat you on about, singing blues on a crossroadsget it together, it's all in your mindlive the life and you will findyou got to live your lifeyou got to find your own wayyou got to learn to live(learn to live)and make your own desicions(yeah, yeah)you got to live your life(live your life)and that is how the story goesyou got to learn to givelife is hard we all know(yeah, yeah)you got to live your lifeyou got to find your own wayyou got to learn to live(learn to live)and make your own desicions(yeah, yeah)you got to live your life(live your life)that is how the story goesyou got to learn to givelife is hard we all know (yeah yeah)you gotta live your lifego for yoursyou gotta live your lifego for yours
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频的背景音乐叫什么_百度知道
提问者采纳
楼上的,你可以去死1.Over My Head - Sum41 2.Eyes On me - 王菲
提问者评价
谢谢你呀 ~! 很好听~1楼的 是SB
我都没搭理他 ~!呵呵 谢谢 你 哥们 分给你 啦
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频里面的背景音乐叫什么?http://.cn/video/3265.htm_百度知道
请问这个视频里面的背景音乐叫什么?http://.cn/video/3265.htm
提问者采纳
许诺-baby vox
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
xcar的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这段视频的背景音乐叫什么名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
That Place In Your Heart - Ronan Hardiman试听:希望可以帮到你,如果是你要找的歌,满意的话请亲及时采纳哦!^_^
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问下这视频的背景音乐叫什么名字???_百度知道
提问者采纳
  原来是DMX和李连杰演的《cradle 2 the cave》啊~~  有这张专辑《cradle 2 the cave》,这首歌是go to sleep,是em,dmx,以及obei trice的,很暴力~  这是下载地址:  也可以直接用酷我音乐盒子整张专辑下载~  相信你看了电影对里面其他的音乐也会感兴趣的~~  一下是中文歌词~  go to sleep  比较喜欢这首歌的激烈的节奏和肆无忌惮的谩骂,听起来很是过瘾和解气。我们不爽的时候都需要有载体来发泄,这首歌的粗暴节奏犹如暴风雨一样拍打着我的耳膜,仿佛拥有撕碎一切的力量,将我的郁闷喊了出来,副歌部分简单直接的叫骂,让大家的无名火可以得到最直接的释放。EMINEM一贯的反叛配合OBIE的匪气再加上DMX的标签式的沙哑和犬吠,将匪帮说唱的力度和核心发挥到了极致,也将东岸王者们的气势体现了出来。  大家可以在郁闷的时候尝试一下,绝对会有“感觉”!  [Eminem]  I ain't gonna eat, I ain't gonna sleep  Ain't gonna breathe, til I see, what I wanna see  我不吃不睡甚至不会呼吸,直到看到我想要看的  And what I wanna see, is you go to sleep, in the dirt  我想要看到的就是你在污秽的地方僵硬着等死  Permanently, you just being hurt, this ain't gonna work  看到你受伤,一切(挣扎)都是徒劳  For me, it just wouldn't be, sufficient enough  'cause we, are just gonna be, enemies  对我来说你们就是敌人  As long as we breathe, I don't see, either of us  Coming to terms, where we can agree  只要我活着,就不会妥协  There ain't gonna be, no reason, speakin wit me  You speak on my seed, then me, no speakin Englais  我不会让你和我站在同一高度  So we gonna beef, and keep on beefin, unless  You're gonna agree, to meet with me in the flesh  所以我们之间有过节,那就来吧,我和你杠上了  And settle this face to face, and you're gonna see  A demon unleashed in me, that you've never seen  面对面,你会看到你以前没见过的魔鬼  And you're gonna see, this gangsta beyond himself  你会看见一个超越GANGSTA的GANGSTA  I see you D-12, and thanks, but me need no help  谢了D12,但这次我不需要兄弟们的援助  Me do this one all by my lonely, I don't need fifteen of my homies  我自己扛,不要兄弟们帮忙  When I see you, I'm seeing you, me and you only  我看见你了,你孤立无助  We never met, but best believe you gon' know me  我们没见过,最好相信你也从来不认识我  When I'm this close, to see you exposed as phony  当我靠近些,就看清你这虚伪的东西  Come on, bitch, show me, pick me up, throw me  来啊,婊子,玩我啊~干我啊~得瑟啊~~  Lift me up, hold me, just like you told me  就像你告诉过我的那样做啊  You was gonna do, that's what I thought, you're pitiful  相信你会的,你这可鄙的东西  I'm rid of you, all you, Ja, you'll get it too!  我会干掉你,你们,所有的家伙!  [Chorus]  Now go to sleep bitch!  死吧,婊子!  Die, motherfucker, die! Ugh, time's up, bitch, close ya eyes  去死,混蛋!是时候闭上眼了!  Go to sleep, bitch! (what?)  死,婊子!  Why are you still alive? How many times I gotta tell ya, close ya eyes?  你怎么还没死?要我说多少次你才愿意死?  And go to sleep bitch! (what?)  去死吧,婊子!  Die motherfucker die, bye, bye, motherfucker, bye, bye!  再见,莫留恋,去死!死!!!!  Go to sleep bitch! (what?)  去死,婊子!  Why are you still alive? Why, die motherfucker, ah, ah, ah...  ...Go to sleep bitch!  怎么还没死?快去死!  [Obie Trice]  We got you niggaz, nervous  On purpose, to hurt your focus, you'se not MC's, you'se worthless  You'se not them G's, you'se a circus, you'se no appeal, please  就是你,我们看清了——一个紧张的,没有价值的你,拜托,你不是GANSTA,你就是个小丑  You'se curtains, you use words, cool heard, slurred in two thousand third  一个话都说不清的小卒身陷囹圄  You'se purpin, you'se no threat, who's ya servin?  你为谁干活?  We lyrically oughta bury you beneath the dirt when  You fuck with a label overseein the Earth  和我们杠上?我们的格调会把你埋葬!  Shady muthafucka, O. Trice's birth  And as I mold, I become a curse  我将自己塑造成一个诅咒  So we can put down the verse, take it to the turf  甚至不用韵律就能干掉你  Cock and squeeze, and he who reach the hearse is he who  Depicts fiction in his verse  SHADY会干掉你,用属于我们的方式,干掉你个窝囊废  And as I breathe, and you be deceased  只要我们活着,就让你死  The world believe you deceived just to speak  全世界都相信你在撒谎  You'se not the streets, you'se the desk  你不会所谓的“街头”方式  Use not your chest nigga, use a vest  相个娘娘腔一样  Before two's choose ya rest, you chose death  Six feet deep, nigga, that's the depth  选择死亡也许就是你最好的解脱方式  [DMX]  Hey dog, I'ma walk like a beast, talk like the streets  哥们,我走路像猛兽,说话像GANGSTA  I'ma stay blazin New York wit the heat  我热力四射  Stalk on the beat, walk wit my feet  跟着节奏,我的节奏  Understand my pain, the rain ain't sweet  体验我经历过的风浪  Peep how I'm moving, peep where I'm going  感我所感  Shit don't seep, then sleep not knowin  别说你什么都不知道  But I'ma keep growing, getting larger than life  我还在壮大,比生活本身都要强大  Easy-going with the same one that started the fight  甚至对对手都保持随和态度  He be knowing how dog get, when dog gone bite  因为我(他)知道“野兽”一但发飚会有什么结果  Tried to show him the dog shit, it's dog for life  那时他就会知道“野兽”的方式,我就会和他杠上一辈子  Grand champ, and my Blood Line is tight  'cause it's all good, it's all right  伟大的冠军,热血沸腾的DMX!  Niggas tried to holla, but couldn't holla back  有些NIGGAS不能引起别人的注意  Now they gots to swallow, everything in the sac  他们忍气吞声,将一切掩盖  Blood Line, and, we can go track for track  Damn dog, why'd you have to do them niggas like that?  兄弟,干吗非要那样做?(引人注意)  [Eminem]  All you motherfuckers! take that!  Here, take this too, bitch! Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Waaaaaahoo!  We're killin all you motherfuckers dead, all you!  Fake ass gangsters! No more press! No more press!  Rot, motherfuckers, rot! Decay, in the dirt, bitch, in the motherfucking dirt!  Die nameless, bitch, die nameless! No more fame!  Ahhhhhhhhhh! Hahahaha  Yo X, come on man, Obie, let's go, haha  (最后一部分不译了.反正又骂脱了)
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
这首歌叫 go to sleep,是3位歌手合唱的,DMX,阿姆,和另外一个,我不记得了,每人唱一段
Eminem,Obie Trice,DMX的Go To Sleep我听的第一首阿母的歌!!!!
还有Ja Rule...加鲁尔...
DMX和EMINEM的
GO TO SLEEP嘛~
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 适合视频的背景音乐 的文章

更多推荐