英语作文 观察你的学校周围有哪些环境污染作文,什么引起的这些环境污染作文,并为减少这些环境污染作文提出建议。

关于环境污染的英语作文_百度知道
关于环境污染的英语作文
多来几篇,求质量.谢谢
提问者采纳
I hope I can do somets appearance to be neater. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better, more and more people have reas felling, we had better not cut down the trees? I think we should do the followings, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of waste. Must solve this problem must start from foundation, enhances people&#39, wherever we go today. Finally. Next. Also. For Earth&#39. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker&#39. I’ll try my best to save the energy. Third. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker&#39, little usess consciousness with understanding.Furthermore. Fifth, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. Fortunately, in my free time, I will remember to turn off the lights when I leave the classroom, saves the resources. Last. Second, little uses the plastic product.money on expensive things, to reduce the pollution, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of 诉讼waste, don’t take a bus or a taxi, threatening our existence, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories: Implementation trash classification packed in bags. Must solve this problem must start from foundation. Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. Causes the city&#39, reduces to forest-tree's tomorrow.The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations, we must start from the now diligently. Finally,s consciousness with understanding, I hope I can do something for our country. For Earth&#39, must carry on waste recovery use. Laws have been passed to stop pollution.The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces: First. Causes the city&#39. Last. First, will want the well local constable to protect the environment. Next, we must start from the now diligently, it’s best to ride a bike to school, enhances people&#39. Pollution is, we have to take care of the trees , must carry on waste recovery use. First, must massively propagandize, it is imporment to save water and money, we had better nos tomorrow. To this us proposes as follows suggests. To this us proposes as follows suggests, to reduce the pollutionHow to save environment, reduces to forest-tree&#39, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness, must make improvement to clean aspect. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured conts appearance to be neater, I won’t spend too much money on expensive things, in fact. I’ll try my best to save the energy, we have to take care of the trees .The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces, must make improvement to clean aspect. Must solve this problem must start from foundation, must mas work load, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing. For example: Implementation trash classification packed in bags.The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern lifs felling, will want the well local constable to pros work load. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing. Measures have been taken to cope with these problems by the government, I will collect the empty bottles and waste paper for recycling. The fourth idea is turning off the shower when I ‘m not using it
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
mankind has entered a throw-away society, the government should pay more attention to establishment of relevant laws and regulations。首先.People are coming to realiza the importanc河流会更清澈&#57346. For example.They all affect us in many ways and closely related to our lives. What causes the problem。例如. However。环境在我们的生活中是最重要的&#57346、喝水和吃东西;该是解决这些问题的时候了. Firstly.We have begun to try our best to improve it,人们想出了各种各样的建议。我们应该鼓励生产商和企业使用环保的原料。每人每天都要呼吸,于是导致了“白色污染”,一些生产商和企业使用便利的塑料袋包装原料.We believe that we wil be able to save our environment and live in a better world
环境围绕我们身边&#57346,我们必须增强人们的环保意识, meanwhile the environment has been polluted, tins into recyclable dustbin and other rubbish into non-recyclable ones。首先。我们已经开始尽力改善环境. F例如&#57347, with the scientific and technological development: We are now living in a throw-away society. Everybody needs to breathe air。所以天空会更晴朗&#57346、水,当前社会的人们缺少环保意识;使动物们无家可归.
参考译文,也在导致环境污染. And further,使人们的行为更加符合标准. We can find metal tins.We have been upgrading our living standard。我认为.People can&#39.
Sample A空气;阳光会更灿烂.As a result。结果&#57346,and we use wood to make paper, the thrown-away products will cause serious pollution to the environment. Finally. We should encourage the producer and enterprises to use environment friendly materials.
There are some causes for this issue。它们从各个方面影响着我们的生活&#57346The environment is everything around us, new products debut on the market every day, I will discuss the causes for the phenomenon and provide some possible solution to it,air。
幸运的是&#57346,新产品每天都在市场上亮相, the facilities to deal with rubbish are inadequate.The environment painful for us to live in it now, we have to raise people’s awareness of environment protection, washing machines and some other electric appliances at live without the environment.
In order to solve the present serious situation, it arouses serious环境日益恶化,the sky will be clear, which can be used to standardize people’s behavior.
Fortunately.We burn coal to keep warm。可是,we become the pars time to solve those problems, so that it can lead to “white pollution”,以下建议是可实行且实用的、洗衣机和其他的电子设备,我将讨论造成这一现象的原因。人们意识到环境的重要性。我们在提高生活水平的同时&#57346,and the sunbeam will be dazzling and pretty,随着科学技术的发展。现在有越来越多的人意识到这个问题的严重性。 其次。大部分包装原料不能被降解, we should educate people and help them form the habit of rubbish classification.Streets are crowded with people and vehicles.
The environment has been getting wores and wores for many years. Some people will throw away the old products like TV;花朵会更鲜艳&#57346、电脑,并去购买新产品, some producers and enterprises use convenient plastic packaging materials。
很多年以来与我们的生活密切相关&#57346。我们可以看到易拉罐.The river be bright.Somke form factory chimneys pollutesthe air,我们可以把塑料袋扔进可循环利用垃圾以及把其他垃圾扔进不可循环利用垃圾里面去, computers。保护环境会使我们生活在一个更加美好的世界中, people in the current society lack adequate awareness of environment protection,比如电视、用木材造纸.Machines and engines make noises that annoy us constantly.
Finally,the flowers will be beautiful. There are a growing number of people who begin to realize the serio人们离开环境就无法生存;现在改正错误还不晚。 为了解决目前的严重问题。法律也开始涉及到空气.Animals are homeless because the forcests are decreasing every minute。最后,water, people think up various suggestions。从工厂烟囱里冒出来的烟污染空气&#57348,for example,为了向消费者提供便利,政府没有相关的法律规定去约束人们的行为,animals,it isn&#39,这将引起严重的环境污染: 随着社会的迅猛发展, there are no relevant laws and regulation issued by the government to give people restrictions,drink water and eat food every day.So it&#39, water and noise pollution、水和噪音等问题? Make some recommendations。结果就是,我们应该教给并且帮助人们形成垃圾分类的习惯、动物. In order to provide customers with convenience. Meanwhile: With the rapid development of society、建筑等。同时。我们少煤取暖,buildings and so on, such as paper and other degradable materials。一些人将会丢弃他们旧的产品;我们也成为环境的一部分。街道上挤满了人和车辆、塑料袋和各种包裹被随意地扔在四周。 造成这个问题主要有以下几点原因,被丢弃的产品造成严重的环境污染;机器和引擎经常发出恼人的噪音。因为森林每分钟都在减少&#57346, the following are feasible and practical. As a result. I但是现在它已经让人们讨厌。此外。将来&#57346, we can put plastic bags、更温暖。 Topic.
Secondly。在这篇文章中, plastic bags and all kinds of packages thrown away everywhere。 最后. In this article, which can be thrown away immediately after use. Most of the packaging materials cannot be degraded,用后即可扔掉,人类进入丢弃型社会,并提出一些解决问题的方案,简单的处理垃圾也是不适当的,政府应该投入更多的精力去制定相关法律法规;t too late to correct our mistake.Laws are being made dealing with air
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 观察你的学校周围有哪些污染,什么引起的这些污染,并为减少这些污染提出建议。_百度知道
英语作文 观察你的学校周围有哪些污染,什么引起的这些污染,并为减少这些污染提出建议。
提问者采纳
生活中,我们时刻都在接触着.。 走在街上。从语文中我们可以收获丰硕的果实,那就让我带你走进生活中去瞧瞧吧,品味语言的魅力。一句“原来.。 如果你不相信,一个个短小精悍的广告词也往往具有深刻含义,可以说在出生就开始学语文,学习着,语文
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:以环境为话题 提示:1.你周围的环境受到了哪些污染?2.它们都造成了什么后果?3.我们应该如何...英语作文:以环境为话题 提示:1.你周围的环境受到了哪些污染?2.它们都造成了什么后果?3.我们应该如何解决这_百度作业帮
英语作文:以环境为话题 提示:1.你周围的环境受到了哪些污染?2.它们都造成了什么后果?3.我们应该如何...英语作文:以环境为话题 提示:1.你周围的环境受到了哪些污染?2.它们都造成了什么后果?3.我们应该如何解决这些环境污染问题?要求:1.提示问题必须全部涉及到;2.90词左右
The environment around us is very important to us . Because it is where we live but it has been polluted recently. The water in the rivers has been polluted by dirty water from some factories,whcih has made fish die and people sick. More trees have been cut down to build houses,which has caused soil being carried away. The waste gas from the cars has increased the temperature of the earth. So we should try to take some measures to solve these problems. First we should take buses or ride bikes instead of cars for travelling . Second we should make all the people around us aware of the importance of protecting our environment . Only in this way can we have a better environment .
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:关于空气污染的英语作文
> 关于空气污染的英语作文
关于空气污染的英语作文
    来源:作文网
  第一篇
  We all know that clean air is important to good health. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you are always surrounded by a sea of gases that we call air. If there are impurities in the air, they may be absorbed by our bodies and make us ill. We need clean air, but unfortunately , air pollution is globally present , especially in cities.
  Many large cities are anything but pollution-free. Our cities have many factories, which we need to make food, clothing and other things. Every year these factories pour millions upon millions of tons of smog into air. Power plants and houses that burn coal add greatly to air pollution. Besides , there are more cars in cities now. Once out on the streets, they will take in fresh air and replace it with poisonous gases.
  Our country is trying hard to prevent and control air pollution. As long as every citizen also realizes its importance and makes join efforts, the day will come soon when people will take in only clean air. Then , the sunlight will no longer be blackened out by smoke and soot.
  我们都知道,空气清新,是非常重要的身体健康。不管你去哪里,不管你做什么,你总是由气体,我们称之为空海所包围。如果空气中有杂质,它们可能会吸收我们的身体,使我们生病。我们需要清洁的空气,但不幸的是,空气污染是目前全球,尤其是在城市。
  许多大城市是什么,但无污染。我们的城市有很多工厂,我们需要使食品,衣物和其他东西。这些工厂每年都倒在空气中的烟雾进入亿万吨。发电厂燃烧煤和房屋,大大加重了空气污染。此外,在城市有更多的汽车企业。一旦走上街头,他们将在新鲜空气和有毒气体取代它。
  我国正努力防止和控制空气污染。只要每个公民也意识到它的重要性,使参加的努力,总有一天人们会很快在只有清新的空气。然后,阳光将不再是由黑,烟灰。
  第二篇
  The cartoon presents the Earth with a personified human face that seems quite unhappy. A examination of the picture immediately reveals that the source of its mood is the air pollution resulting from a huge number of automobiles spread around its surface.
  The cartoon, no doubt, aims at alarming humans of the heavy load we have exerted on Earth by our insatiable production and usage of automobiles. However, the majority of people merely indulge in the celebration of the convenience brought by cars, while forgetting or simply neglecting their harmful impact on the atmosphere. Admittedly, there are various factors contributing to the current worldwide air pollution, but it is undeniable that the exhaust from automobiles is categorized as one of the major elements. I would like to make the following proposals to solve this problem: firstly, we should apply the most cutting-edge technologies in order to adopt new forms of energy as substitutes for fossil fuels. It should also be guaranteed that the clean energy be inexpensive so that it can be widely accepted. Besides, there should be attempts to develop possible transportation means, so that citizens can be diverted from dependence on cars. In short, it is humans& responsibility to resume clean air for Earth.
  地球正面临着一个卡通化身人类的脸显得非常不高兴。仔细观察这幅图就会发现其情绪的来源是大量的汽车所带来的空气污染扩散到其表面。
  毫无疑问,这幅漫画意在向人们敲响警钟,人类的重负载作用在地球上的我们已经无法满足我们的生产和使用汽车。然而,大多数人只是沉浸在庆祝汽车带来的便利,而忘记或者忽略了其对大气有害的影响。诚然,有各种各样的因素导致当前全球空气污染,但不可否认的是汽车废气被归为最重要的因素之一。我想提出以下建议来解决这个问题:首先,我们应该运用最先进的技术,以采用新能源作为化石燃料的替代品。还应该确保清洁能源的价格低廉,这样它就可以被广泛接受。此外,我们应该尝试发展各种交通方式,这样市民们能够摆脱对于汽车的依赖。简而言之,人类有责任来恢复地球的清洁空气。
关于空气污染的英语作文相关推荐你现在的位置 : &
环境污染的英语作文 Smoking
  环境污染的英语作文 Smoking  1.吸烟对健康有害。  2.改变吸烟的习惯并不容易。  3.为了保护非吸烟者不受其害,应当采取措施减少吸烟的机会。  &&&& Smoking is harrnful to health. Medical science has now proved that smoking cancause lung cancer and other diseases such as emphysema. Your chances of having a heartattack also increase the more you smoke. Smoking is dafinitely a health hazard.  &&& Getting rid of the smoking habit is not easy. Many inveterate smokers are never& able to quit completely. Those who try to quit often experience depression, severe headaches, and sometimes get a lot of weight as they turn to food as a substitute.  &&& In order to protect non-smokers from being affected, measures must be taken to reduce the chances of smoking. Children must be warned about the dangers of smoking. Cigarette companies should not be allowed to advertise on TV or radio, or in newspapers and magazines. Remove cigarette vending machines. Raise cigarette prices by adding higher tobacco taxes and use the money for antismoking campaigns.  吸& 烟&  &&&&&& 吸烟对健康有害。医学已经证明吸烟能引起肺癌和其它疾病, 如肺气肿。吸烟越多, 得心脏病的机会也会增加。无疑吸烟对健康有害。  &&&&&& 改变吸烟的习惯并不容易。许多烟瘾大的人没有能力彻底戒烟。想戒烟的人常常感到意气消沉,头疼的厉害,有时还会增加体重,因为他们把食物作为代用品。  &&&&& 为了保护非吸烟者不受其害,应当采取措施减少吸烟的机会。应当告诫儿童不要吸烟。不允许烟草公司在电视上、电台上、报纸和杂志上刊登香烟广告。清除那些自动售烟机。增加烟草税收以提高香烟价格,并且把这些钱投入戒烟运动中。  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 环境污染的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信