初三英语中考作文作文,急需!

我急需一篇用英语写的关于埃菲尔铁塔的作文,程度是初中三年级的。谢谢!_百度知道
我急需一篇用英语写的关于埃菲尔铁塔的作文,程度是初中三年级的。谢谢!
提问者采纳
The high Eiffel Tower, the colorful偿龚稗夹织蝗半伟报连 streets, the beautiful river Seine, the glorious palaces, the romantic people, the old history … Paris is a great place to all people in the world. 高耸入云的埃菲尔铁塔,流光溢彩的街道,美丽的塞纳河,金璧辉煌的宫殿,浪漫的民族,源远流长的历史…这就是巴黎 As the capital of France, Paris is a modern city with a long and rich history. So many events took place here and there are so many places for the visitors to have a trip. 作为法国的首都,巴黎是一座古老而又现代的城市。这里发生了太多的历史事件,这里有那么多的地方让你流连忘返。 The Triumphal Arch(凯旋门) was finished in 1836. It’s a world famous building, too. The Eiffel Tower(埃菲尔铁塔), which is 320 meters high, is the symbol of Paris. It was completed in 1889. 320米高的埃费尔铁塔是巴黎的标志。它建于1889年 Eiffel Tower --------------------- 一点关于艾菲尔铁塔历史介绍中文,英文,法文对照H I S T O R I Q U E Le 31 mars 1889, la pose du drapeau au sommet de la Tour Eiffel consacrait l'oeuvre mondialement connue de Gustave Eiffel, au terme d'une construction qui aura nécessité 18 038 pièces métalliques, 2 500 000 rivets et plus de 2 ans d'assemblage. Edifiée pour l'exposition universelle qui célébra le centenaire de la Révolution Fran?aise, la Tour Eiffel a acquis en 108 ans, une réputation mondiale et plus de 167 millions de visiteurs de toute nationalité ont, depuis sa création, escaladé le monument érigé en fer puddlé, symbole du rayonnement de Paris. En 1996, pas moins de 5 530 279 visiteurs ont apprécié, du haut de ses 318,7 mètres avec antenne, la vue portant à 80 kilomètres par beau temps. The most famous monument in France and the symbol of Paris H I S T O R Y On 31 March 1889, the flag was raised on the top of the Eiffel Tower, thus consecrating Gustav Eiffel's world-renowned monument, made of 18,038 metal components, 2,500,000 rivets, which took over two years to assemble. In the 108 years since it was built for the World Exhibition, in celebration of the French Revolution, the Eiffel Tower has gained world renown. Over 167 million visitors of all nationalities have climbed the monument made of puddled iron, which has become a symbol of the cultural influence of Paris. In 1996, from its 318.7 meter summit (including the antenna), no less that 5 530 279 visitors enjoyed the view, which extends for up to 80 kilometers in fine weather. Come admire the Eiffel Tower! 法国最著名的建筑,巴黎的标志历史背景: 1889年三月31日,艾菲尔铁塔顶端飘扬的旗帜标志着古斯塔夫.艾菲尔闻名世界的作品的诞生。整个建筑工程需要18038块金属, 250颗铆钉并化了两年的时间组装成功的。 为了建造一个世界瞩目的作品来庆祝法国革命100周年,艾菲尔铁塔于公元108年开始名扬天下,自起落成后,来自不同国家的16700万参观者登上了这个象征着辉煌巴黎的巍然屹立的铁塔。 1996年,553万多参观者从318。7米高的塔上(包括天线),在晴朗天空下,眺望80公里远的景色。
参考资料:
其他类似问题
埃菲尔铁塔的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需一个英语作文,,初三的,先谢了_百度知道
急需一个英语作文,,初三的,先谢了
There are many inventions in the world, but my favorite invention is the computer. As a student the computer helps me a lot. With the computer, I can find lots of information I need .I can read books, know the latest news and watch movies. I can play games or listen to music when I am tired. It is easy to communicate with my friends. I often chat with them through e-mails and QQ.I think in the future , the computer will be used by everyone.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三水平的英语春节作文8篇,60词左右。_百度知道
初三水平的英语春节作文8篇,60词左右。
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The Lunar New YearThe Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people. It lasts about the first four days of the year during which people do not work except for the workers on duty. Students do not go to school and shops are closed.
Several days before the new year people begin to prepare. Farmers kill pigs sheep cocks and hens. City dwellers buy meat fish and vegetables. Houses are cleaned; couplets
are posted on the doors. Colourful lanterns are hung at the gate.
On the eve of the new year each family has its members gatherd together and eats a family reunion dinner. After the meal they watch TV until the clock strickes twelve. Then every family sets off long strings of small firecrackers and other fire works to welcome the new year. On the first day of the new year almost everyone is dressed in his or her best. When
people meet on the way they say to each other Happy New Year Friends and relatives pay new year calls and gives presents to each other. Children indulge themselves in games.[参考译文]
阴历新说重要节约要持续4期间除值班员外都放假工工商店关门
新前几始准备农民宰杀猪、鸡、羊城市居民买肉、鱼、蔬菜打扫房贴联挂彩灯
新除夕各家各户围坐起吃团圆饭饭看电视午夜12点辞旧迎新刻燃放各种烟花炮竹庆祝新第即月初所都穿着漂亮衣服路相遇互相道新亲戚朋友拜互赠礼物孩尽情玩耍
88888ppppu8
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需初2英语作文!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
急需初2英语作文!!!!!!!!!
写则星期六记期假设6月18星期六晴50-60词要求按表写:7:00
做家庭作业洗衣服干家务午
穿运鞋运服体育馆打篮球晚
看电视愉快
要初2水平哦拜托各位啦
提问者采纳
date:June 18th
weather:sunny
The weather was good.I got up at 7 o'clock.I ate breakfast at 7:30.I did homework washed clothes and did housework in the morning.In the afternoon I wear my sports shoes and put on my sports clothes go to the stadium played basketball.In the eveningI watched TV.I had a good time.我初三我尽能写简单点错要见怪
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
楼wear 应该用woreand put on my sports clothes go to the stadium played basketball能2词呢 肯定虽看文章初三拉
I was very sleepy in the morning, so i didn't go running as usual. I had something for breakfast. My new day has begun. The results would come out today. My classmates all felt very nervous, so did I. Then one of my classmates called me, and invited me to play basketball in the afternoon. I like playing basketball, though I'm really poor at playing it.
i and my parent visited redstart farm last Saturday,there're environment is so good.we're scavenge the hourse,The horse was leaded into the stable and each was put in a stall.Cows and sheep depends forage to feed.this so lifelikeness,we're got a lot of enjoyment from my job. in the end.owner preparative feasted on me.
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not least, I will have a good rest.
It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It is time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.
英语日记格式:
英语日记最重要的就是要正确书写日记的格式,尤其是在考试中,日记的格式相当重要。英语日记的格式与汉语日记的格式大致相同,在每篇日记的第一行写上日期、星期和天气,接下来写内容。日期、星期和天气的书写要注意以下几个方面:
1. 年、月、日都写时,通常以月、日、年为顺序,月份可以缩写,日和年用逗号隔开。例如:December 18, 2003或者Dec. 18, 2003。
2. 如果要写星期,星期要紧挨日期,它既可以放在日期前面,也可以放在日期后面,星期也可以省略不写。星期和日期之间不用标点,但要空一格,星期也可缩写。例如:Thursday Dec. 18, 2003或Dec.18,2003 Thursday
3. 天气情况必不可少。天气一般用一个形容词如:Sunny, Fine, Rainy, Snowy等表示。天气通常位于日记的右上角。
英语日记必须每天写,这样才能够对英语有所提高
用英语写日记应注意哪些方面的问题呢?
1. 注意日期、星期和天气的书写位置。
日期和星期要写在正文的左上角,其顺序多是“星期 + 月、日、年”,也有把星期放在后面的,如“ 2003 年 11 月 22 日,星期一”可写为“ Monday November 22, 2003 或 November 22, 2003 Monday ”。天气情况应写在正文的右上角,如: Fine, Rainy, Cloudy, Windy 等。
2. 关于标题的书写。
在日期和天气的下一行中间可以写上日记小标题,也可以不写标题。
3. 关于正文的书写。
正文是关于一天生活的记载,也是日记的主题。在书写正文时要做到: 1 )要选择当天感受最深刻、最有意义的事件来描述,不要写成简单的流水帐; 2 )日记的内容多是亲身经历和耳闻目睹的事情,所以要用第一人称来写; 3 )日记多是在当天晚上来记述当天发生过的事情,因为动词时态常使用过去时,但使用时必须灵活掌握,如景物描写、议论某事、对话引语等要使用现在时态; 4 )日记应以时间发生的先后顺序来展开,并且要简明扼要,条理清楚,写出真实感。
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信