用i usually...在my today双引号里面算几句话造六句话

给我一篇关于我和朋友们一起去公园野餐的英语作文 (六句话)_百度知道
给我一篇关于我和朋友们一起去公园野餐的英语作文 (六句话)
有的在骑自行车有的在吃东西有的在画画,
提问者采纳
Have a meal of the things I have also prepared, I first wood together, Along the way, I very not easy to cook dinner, immediately ready to equipment and food, because some wet wood so I always they can&#39, when to eat, ready to go, At the park, I first take everything down, still get a full face of grey smoked of tears, I&#39, and put the food down, eating dad side with my praise, and the fire, I also bought water, and put the fire up, and then set out, this meal by what I do, after dinner,t afford to get LaiHuo, and then find a suitable place for a picnic, My heart is a sense of accomplishment,ll buy the water, I wanted to think of the park is the first thing to do, just go home, my father pulled over,, father of driving,I&#39,m very excited, I hasten to get on the bus, Because I want to show yourself, Today is my most happy day it is rewarding for a day, I went to play, so his statement, After a while, so to the evening has been playing, and then the second thing is what, my father and I together with relish eat it,I and my friends went to a picnic in the parkOne day, the father said to take me to a picnic in the park,
可以在简短一点吗?太长了。。。你改一下我会给你加分的!O(∩_∩)O谢谢
I and my friends went to a picnic in the parkOne day, the father said to take me to a picnic in the park, I'm very excited, immediately ready to equipment and food, ready to go.I'll buy the water, father of driving. I hurriedly get on the bus, and then set out. At the park, I first take everything down, and then find a suitable place for a picnic, and put the food down..I saw some in riding a bicycle some eat some in the paintingToday is my most happy day it is rewarding for a day.译文我和朋友们一起去公园野餐一天,爸爸说要带我去公园野餐,我非常兴奋,立刻准备好装备和食物,准备出发。我先买水,爸爸去开车。我赶紧上车,然后就出发了。到了公园,我先把东西都放下来,然后找了个适合野餐的地方,再把食物放下去。。
我看见有的在骑自行车 有的在吃东西 有的在画画今天是我最快乐的一天也是有收获的一天。你参考一下吧 希望有用
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢咯我给你加了5分
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
,so I decided to go to the park with my best friends and have a picnic,We met at the gate of the school and went to park by bus,When we went back to our houses,,,(好家伙,我一个字儿一个字儿打的啊,and we had a picnic there,,,Then we found a piece of lawn,),When we went around in the park,,and every one looked very happy,we went to the amusement park and had a good time there,we saw people was cycling,,eating and drawing,,After that ,we decided to go to the park again in the summer vacation,,Last Sunday is a sunny day,
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 用仿佛造比喻句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信