寄生兽 OP 《let me hear 寄生兽》的罗马音歌词

百度知道搜索_水果篮子op歌词《寄生兽》的OP“Let me hear”歌词到底是什么鬼?听起来像日文又像英文完全识别不能啊!_百度知道
《寄生兽》的OP“Let me hear”歌词到底是什么鬼?听起来像日文又像英文完全识别不能啊!
在网上搜过很多答案都不是很满意,感觉对不上。
日语+英语啊...给你贴一下完整版的歌词,跟着唱[括号里是撕裂音的]:You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humansWe are absolute predatorsWe do not even have any enemiesMaybe there are other animals watching usand thinking that someday “we will beat them down”Oh We have the brains to think hardWear our favorite clothesWe are at no doubt human beingsMany small livesThey were born[They were born]with the fate[with the fate]of dying for someone[for someone A human baby]A human babyWhen will they find out[When will they find out the true fact yeah]that at the point they were born, we are[we are winners](the) winners of Earthああ ひとり泣いていた となりのきみが问いかけるだから仆ら寄り添い生きる 煌めくまでFor what have I been living for?When will I find out the answer?An answer that is only for youWhat will myself and (the) first scenery I sawLook like?It's my face, my faceShut up! I read this inside the book I read before[The book I read before]According (to) Maslow[According (to) Maslow]There are five steps (in a) human's desireTo live a long long life to stay safe and to receive[Baby]love from othersTo get respect from[Baby]others, To get closer[Yeah]to your ideal[Yeah]That's what it said[Yeah]No matter how hard other animals try,they probably can't go over the first stepThat is how intelligent we are and, (an animal) filled with greedBut that is probably why we can still liveon the top of the food chainin this blue planet although we have weak bodiesああ また君の目に いつもの朝が 映り込む流れる 涙が きえてゆくFor what to live forThink deeply as you live yeahCuz you humans are (the) only ones that can do this on Earth新しい答えをWhat is it that you want to get in your right hands?Let me hearTell me your new answerProve that you are different from monkiesIf there is nothing to crave for, humans will die in a wayDon't you think so too?Let me hear, Let me hear, Let me hear话说需要那几句日文的罗马音么?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
OP高潮部分之前是英文
高潮部分是日语完整版后面的应该是英语
嗯嗯 应该是
寄生兽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《寄生兽》动画op主题曲情报公布(图)-哈哈的动漫网
《寄生兽》动画op主题曲情报公布(图)
预定将于10月开始播出的TV动画《 生命的准则》公布了OP主题曲将由乐队&Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas&演唱的消息。他们曾为《 破戒录篇》《》《 Judge End》等动画演唱过OP曲。最新专辑《PHASE 2》在8月18日的Oricon周榜上名列第四。这次他们为《寄生兽 生命的准则》带来的OP曲是一首新歌《Let Me Hear》。
《寄生兽 生命的准则》的原作是岩明均创作的累计发行量超过1100万本的人气SF漫画《寄生兽》。故事讲述某天地球上空出现了许多孢子,孢子诞生的幼虫侵入人体后,可以吞噬掉宿主的头部取而代之。男主角泉新一就是被寄生生物寄生的人类之一,但是由于某个原因,寄生在他体内的生物并没有吃掉他的大脑,而只是取代了他的右手。
此外,由染谷将太出演的《寄生兽》的真人电影版分为PART 1和PART 2两部,将于11月29日和2015年内在日本全国东宝系上映。
TV动画《寄生兽 生命的准则》10月播出
原作:岩明均
监督:清水健一
系列构成:米村正二
角色设计:平松祯史
总作画监督:小丸敏之
动画制作:MADHOUSE
泉新一:岛崎信长
米奇:平野绫
村野里花:花泽香菜
君岛可奈:泽城美雪