其他1条回答
My first family holiday
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my first family holiday为题目80字左右英语作文_百度知道
以my first family holiday为题目80字左右英语作文
tour guide to take us to many interesting places, go to the beach, I believe this is the most interesting, I think this place is the most well preserved in China, When we asked the local people, The charming scenery, What interested me most in the city, one day in the future, I once visited, visit the famous temple, where we should go, they told me the direction very patiently, the people there are very friendly and hospitable, swim in the sea, and fortunately it still unspoiled, But the worst thing is, there are many people in the places of interest, You know,I hope I have time to go there, because this is the first time we come, It left a deep impression on us, I was surprised by their enthusiasm and friendly, We went there for tourism,,Last summer, We climbed up the mountain,What is your opinion, we lost our day, my family went to Xiamen,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教一篇英语作文,由中文翻译完成,以保护黄山环境的几条规定_百度知道
请教一篇英语作文,由中文翻译完成,以保护黄山环境的几条规定
黄山是最著名的景区之一,每天都有很多游客登山游玩。请你为游客写几条规定(rule),以便保护环境。1、请不要再林中点火;2、请不要乱扔垃圾;3、请保持河流清洁,这是居民的饮用水源;4、请保护植物和动物,请勿挖掘(dig)和采摘花草。
提问者采纳
mountain is the most famous tourist attraction,numerous tourists come here for climbing and sighting everyday.It's our responsibility to protect and value it.
The followings are some rules which we should keep,please read them.
Firstly,making fire in the forest is forbidden,especially in the dry season.Secondly,throwing the rubbish everywhere is
not allowed.Keeping huang mountain clean is necessary.we'd like to foucs the attation on the cleaning of the river ,which is the source of the
local residents.The last but not the least is that we should protect the plants and animals.Do not dig and pick up flowers and grass.
Please observe the above rules.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
In modern society, we tend to become more and more aware of our living environment or physical environment, because we is not clean as before. So many people now choose their house as to its environment but not its location and expenses to afford it. As we all know, the environment pollution is more and more serious during these years, what we could do is to make great efforts in protecting environment gradually. As to government pollution, as to common people. We also try to protect it and make it remain clean. Although we have managed to protect the environment to a certain extent. It is still a very long way to go. 中文大意:)在现代社会,我们越来越趋向于关注,我们的生活环境和自然环境,因为我们已认识到我们黄山的环境已不像以前那么干净了,现在许多人买房看的是它的环境而不是它的位置地点及负担费用。 我们不能在林中点火,不要乱扔垃圾,要保持河流清洁,这是居民的饮用水源;请保护植物和动物,请勿挖掘(dig)和采摘花草。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译_百度知道
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译
要求:必须用上。。。一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My dream is to be a teacher,because i like to be with young people I'm working hard now
my dream will
come true in the future .i used to be a naughty student .with my teacher's help,i have changed a lot which leads my dream of being a teacher .i am sure i will realizemy dream.
我的梦想是成为一名教师,因为我喜欢和年轻人在一起  我很勤奋,以便将来我的梦想成真。  我过去是个淘气的学生。在我的老师的帮助下,我已经改变了  这导致了我做一名教师的梦想。我相信我的梦想一定会实现的  。
My dreanm is to be a doctor.Now,I'm trying my best to make it come true.But my mom don't want me to do it,because I've never done something patiently.but I think I will be successed.我的梦想是当一名医生,现在我正在为这个梦想而努力,但是我的妈妈不想我干这一行,因为我从来没有耐心的做过某件事。但是我相信我会成功的。
是高中的?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要一篇假期英语作文题目是My holiday不少于100字,加上翻译哦!很急的!快...._百度知道
我需要一篇假期英语作文题目是My holiday不少于100字,加上翻译哦!很急的!快....
提问者采纳
How short this vacation was!在我的寒假,回来后的几天, My most favorite thing was this guitar,During my winter vacation,我花了被留在我的吉他世界。这个假期到底有多短, However, Let me sum up the vacation, More than half of a month has passed, I could take it out and play it,除了做家庭作业,我就可以把它拿出来玩。我最喜欢的事情是这把吉他。让我总结假期。超过一半的一个月已过去了。我去清远的春节, it was interesting at the last few days, I spent the few days left in my guitar world, except for doing homework, Whenever I felt bored, I was very bored,看电视或玩电脑游戏。然而, I bought my lovely guitar, Nothing seemed interesting, I went to Qingyuan for Spring Festival and after coming back, watching TV or playing computer games,它是有趣的最后几天。我买了我可爱的吉他。每当我感到很闷,我很无聊。没有什么很不错,
提问者评价
谢谢!辛苦了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
BecauseI went to Beijing !I saw zhe nest and Water meter! It&#39, I thought Beijing is a grand city,It took me 3 days, I love Beijing ! I love the Olypic Games! I love China!,And this holiday I was very excited,I had to do my homework ,t compare it because I learned a lot of things in my home work,But I didn&#39,was busy enough! First,s so cool and beautful! I was really took pride in Beijing ,
My holidayI have a great holiday.In this holiday ,my parents took me to visit my grandparents in the countryside .I'd sayIhaveagreat time in the countryside.I```````
Today day was a fantastic day ! My mother and my father with me went to Great Wall. We can not believe that it only took us an hour to get here . The Great Wall is the name for a wall. It first cames form the Qin Dynasty. We visited many famous , it was amazing. There were many thing to see there but my favorite of all was the souvenirs in Great Wall.We had a picnic in Great Wall and we had a good time! 作文标题:《My holiday》
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my family作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信