美好的一天 对不起的英文怎么写写

我最美好的一天英语作文60字_百度知道
我最美好的一天英语作文60字
simplicity and enthusiasm.;s house. Crabs not to come out, I found a rope fish it out, all kinds. We came to a sump together s just a clamped shut it off, I play tired to go home to eat something., multifarious, chestnuts.I go home and play with him, fish. Then I felt the mountaineers. Let&#39, I want to be with my friends to his house to do as a person a day, my friend's go and catch crabs. The food for dinner, crab. One to his house to play, his home there are a lot of things《Have a nice day》On a sunny afternoon, but it&#39
其他类似问题
最美好的一天的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁每天早上起来都要相信今天会是美好的一天。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:ND缩写的意思-祝美好的一天_英文缩写查询
英文缩写查询
英文缩写查询
ND缩写的意思 - 祝美好的一天
ND(have a nice day) - 祝美好的一天
【英文缩写】ND
【英文全称】have a nice day
【中文解释】祝美好的一天【缩写简介】例句:
ND,gdlk,bb【缩写类别】 祝美好的一天的英文缩写是ND。
推荐英文缩写
网友正在查
常用查询工具
实用查询工具
日常生活:
站长工具:
学习应用:
民俗娱乐:
电脑网络:
财经商务:
交通旅游:
医疗健康:英文翻译~《这是多么美好的一天啊,充满热情,能量,智慧,健康,快乐,财富,感恩,爱,力量,》_百度作业帮
英文翻译~《这是多么美好的一天啊,充满热情,能量,智慧,健康,快乐,财富,感恩,爱,力量,》
您的问题很简单.百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题.原句:这是多么美好的一天啊,充满热情,能量,智慧,健康,快乐,财富,感恩,爱,力量!翻译:This is a good day,and full of enthusiasm,energy,wisdom,health,happiness,wealth,gratitude,love,and power百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译.
What a wonderful day it is, filled with passion, power, wisdom, health, happiness, wealth, gratitution, love and strength.
《这是多么美好的一天啊,充满热情,能量,智慧,健康,快乐,财富,感恩,爱,力量,》What a good day it is, filled with enthusiasm,energy,wisdom,health, merriness , wealth gratitude,love and physical strength !
《这是多么美好的一天啊,充满热情,能量,智慧,健康,快乐,财富,感恩,爱,力量,》"This is good day, full of enthusiasm, energy, wisdom, health, happiness, wealth, gratitude, love, strength,"英语翻译祝你有美好的一天一切由您做主多么有用的东西很抱歉让你等了那么久我们能不能看别的书 我告诉过你吗?你说的对 工作顺利 那一定很好玩 准备好了吗_百度作业帮
英语翻译祝你有美好的一天一切由您做主多么有用的东西很抱歉让你等了那么久我们能不能看别的书 我告诉过你吗?你说的对 工作顺利 那一定很好玩 准备好了吗
我们能不能看别的书 Can we read some other books?我告诉过你吗?Have I told you about that?你说的对 You are right.Wish it all goes well with your work!那一定很好玩 That must be very fun.准备好了吗 Are you ready?祝你有美好的一天 May you a happy day.一切由您做主 Everything is up to you.多么有用的东西 How useful thing it is!很抱歉让你等了那么久 I am so sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
I wish you will have a nice dayYou can decide everythingHow useful things I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long
I wish you have a nice dayEverything from your familyHow useful thingsI'm sorry to keep you waiting so long
Wish you a nice dayIt's alli up to youwhat useful things are thing/is this.So sorry to keep you waiting all along.}

我要回帖

更多关于 对不起的英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信