高考完形填空空,miss lin ismy neighbour

当前位置: >>
>> 上海中考英语完形填空(首字母填空)答题指导与分析
上海中考英语第三部分完形填空(首字母填空)答题指导与分析【2009】Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words. THIS MONTH’S GOALS FOR HELPING TO SAVE OUR PLANET! 1. Save electricity 2. Recycle 3. Save water 4. Save gas Week 1 This week, my family tried to save electricity. We never left the lights on when leaving the rooms. We switched off the TV when (92)nobody was watching it. Mum only used cold water in the washing machine. Week 2 We started recycling this week. We tried to write on both sides of our paper, not just on one side. We also divided our rubbish into (93)different bags for bottles, cans, paper and food. Mum kept the plastic shopping bags from the supermarket to use them (94)again as rubbish bags. These are great ways to help our environment. Week 3 We stopped taking long baths and had short showers (95)instead. We flushed the toilet with used water. When mum and dad made tea or coffee, they used (96) less water in the kettle (水壶). My sister and I didn’t leave the tap running when we brushed our teeth. Week 4 Mum used to (97drive us to school, but now my sister and I have started riding our bikes to school. It’s hard work but good exercise! This week dad and a few of the people he works with also started to go to work together in one car and share the cost. This should help (98)reduce greenhouse gases! My friends and I became volunteers at school. We help make our school more earth-friendly. 09年 答案 nobody different again instead less drive reduce 考点1 不定代词 形容词 副词 副词 形容词比较级 动词 动词 考点2 句意理解 句意理解 句意理解 句意理解 句意理解 句意理解 句意理解 字母数 6 9 5 7 4 5 6 6.0预测: 首字母填空:动词 2 个,名词或是代词 1 个或 2 个,形容词或是副词 07-10 都考了两个。单词的词汇量都 是课本上大纲要求背诵的。单词并不复杂,主要是考查对文章的整体把握和理解。中考英语首字母填空试题抓分技巧:中考英语中首字母填空这个单项被许多考生视为畏途,但是通过一定训练,掌握一些技巧,这个难关是可以 被攻克的。 中考英语中首字母填空这个单项被许多考生视为畏途,但是通过一定训练,掌握一些技巧, 这个难关是可以被攻克的。 现结合 2006 年上海市中考英语试卷的首字母填空试题,来探讨该类题目的答题技巧:1 When the London Underground goes on strike, my journey to work can be terrible. I remember a strike, which happened a few years a___1___the station near my house was closed and I had to use another station and take a different train. This a___2__about an hour to my journey, so I wasn’t very happy. E__3___went wrong at the station. People were late and they were panicking! By the time I go to the train, I was feeling upset and sorry for myself. Then I saw this man. There was something about him-he had such a familiar f___4__.A few minutes later, I realized that he was Jack, a fiend from my school days in Scotland. At the same time he a___5___realized who I was. Then we started talking about school days and the people we both used to k___6___.I was even more surprised when the train came into my station and he started to get off too! I asked him w___7___he was going and he said he was going to work. He told me he worked in Fitzroy Street. You see, I work in Fitzroy Street, too. It’s a small w__8__!It was such an amazing coincidence!全文概况是身处英国的作者在经历一次他印象深刻的伦敦地铁罢工事件时,巧遇他旧日在苏格兰的同 学的故事。在截取这样一个素材时,出题者选取了 8 个词汇作为得分点。 第 1 空的答案是 ago。 此处很少有同学失分, 把握一般过去时的必要的条件就是要有一个表示段时间的 a few years,再看文中其余动词的时态就很容易推断出是指几年以前。 第 2 空的答案是 added.此处失分的同学不少,其难点有二:先是要判断此空所需单词的词性是什么。让我 们跳过空格审视一下剩余部分还缺少什么句子成分?该句主语、宾语都在,只有中间的谓语不见,由此推 断该处应为开头是 a 的动词, 作者一再强调此次罢工是 terrible 的, 那么消极影响就必然是增加作者的麻烦。 并且该句后面有一个介词 to 出现,那么什么动词既表示“增加、添加”又可以和 to 一同使用呢?那么只有 add 符合条件。第一个难点解决了,下一个就要看时态。根据统一原则,把 add 改为过去时 added。很多同 学过了难点以后就不再关注细节了,导致只填了 add 而失分。 第 3 空的答案是 Ev-erything.原则同上。 第 4 空答案是 face.作者偶然注意的人身体上的哪个部位会是以 f 开头的呢?有 face, foot 等等可能, 显然填 脚是“令人眼熟的”似乎不大合乎逻辑,能一眼被人辨认的人体部位就是面孔,因此判断是 face。 第 5 空答案是 also.副词的考察这已经是第二次出现了, 通观这一句, 所有主要成分无一缺席, 惟有表示“也、 同时”的副词才符合题意,因而确定为 also.表示在作者认出这样一个老同学的同时,对方也同时辨认出了 “我”的身份。 第 6 空答案是 know.此句是一个包含省略关系代词“that/who/whom”的定语从句的复合句,先行词可确定是 people,而表示“认识/知道”含义的以 k 开头的动词只有 know。 第 7 空答案是 where.先要复习一下宾语从句的概念,它是指在主从复合句中充当宾语、位于及物动词、介 词或复合谓语之后的从句。引导宾语从句的连接词有:连词 that,whether,if;连接代词 who,which,what 以及其强调形式 whoever,whichever,whatever;连接副词 when,where,why,how 等。本句及物动词 ask 后很明显应该衔接的是双宾语,其中有直接宾语——人称代词 him,后面就要跟一个由任意连接副词引导的 宾语从句做间接宾语。再向后看,发现“老朋友”回答作者他是要去工作,从而确定选择连接副词 where 代 指地点。 第 8 空答案是 world.此句是非正常形式的感叹句,虽然不是由“what/how”引导,但后面的感叹号仍说明了 该句的性质,在判断出了以上 7 个空白后,同学们可轻易知道作者感慨的是“这世界真小!”名词 world 等 均包含在《初中英语学科教学基本要求》里。 以上 8 个空白应填的每个单词或是其变型形式,都没有超出课程标准的要求,甚至大部分单词的字母数都 不超过 5 个。可见中考英语试题中首字母填空类题目并不是要在单词难度上做文章,而是要全方位地考察2 同学们对所学知识点的综合判断能力以及总体语言应用水平。只要平时多注意加强训练自己的能力,并且 多选有价值的文章自我整合,还是很有可能取得进步的。 英语完型填空解题技巧及考题分析完形填空解题技巧考点分析: 完型填空一直是考试必考题型,而且在整卷中占相当大的分值,如果该部分失分严重,会影响学生 英语最终成绩.因此,学生必须熟练掌握完型填空做题技巧,同时通过一定量专题练习,提高做题的正确率. 注:学生该部分失分特别严重,所以必须加大该部分的练习. 一.完型填空最常用的四种解题法: 1.总体把握:要通读完形填空的短文,跳过空格快速阅读,了解全篇的主要内容。切不可把宝贵的时间浪费 在个别字句推敲上。 2.弄清体裁:文章体裁通常分为四种:论述文、记叙文、说明文和应用文。中考选文以叙事性文章为主,如: 幽默故事、科普知识、童话、简短新闻、名人轶事、社会热点问题等。读这类文章,要大体上了解故事所 涉及的时间、地点、人物、事件及前因后果。 3.重视主题句:完形填空所用的短文一般不给标题,但短文的主题句,往往在每段文章的首句,有时也出现 在文章的中间或结束处。主题句提供全篇的性质、大意等,这是深入了解全文的“窗口” ,甚至能以语句 为立足点,从该句的时态、语气推测全文的主要内容。 4.语境联想:利用上下文的提示,用学过的知识和已有的生活经验,扫清部分词汇理解上的障碍。 二.三种解题技巧: 1.词语搭配 (1)从语法角度来说,句子不是词的序列,而是词组的序列。 (2)因搭配关系而产生的一般性词汇。如:see a film (3)词序和意义皆以固定的复合词和动词短语。如:push ahead with(奋力前行)。 (4)因词组而构成的常见的句式:It feels+形容词+不定式,在搭配判断时,注意:要区别外形相近而意义不 同的搭配。如:look for, look over, look out, look after, look up 等。要区别形不相似而意义相近的搭配。如: I paid 12 pounds for the dictionary. The book cost me a lot. It took three men to lift the box.句中都有“付出、花 费、需要”的意思。译成汉语时似乎相通。但更要注意它们之间的搭配变化;要注意单个词组的多义性。 如:take off 有“脱下(衣服),(飞机)起飞,匆匆离开,取下,休假等多种含意。 2.语法判定 (1)要注意出现频率较高的词类题,依次为动词、介词、代词、连词、形容词、副词。选择各类词时,要注 意以下几个方面: a.名词的选择,应联系文章主题及空格前后出现的有关词,注意其性和数的一致。 b.动词的选用,要注意词义和惯用搭配,还要区分近义词之间的用法差异及所给词的形式。 c.选择介词,应注意其惯用法,特别是与动词或其他词组成的固定搭配。 d.选择代词,要注意性、数、格是否准确。 e.选择连词,要注意分析前后句或上下文的逻辑关系。 f.选择形容词和副词,要注意词义的区别,用于比较时,还要注意词形变化。 (2)要注意句法题,搞清句子的种类、类型、省略和倒装 a.句子的种类包括陈述句、疑问句、祈使句和感叹句。一般以考查疑问句、感叹句的词序为多见,其次 是祈使句的零时态等。 b.句子的类型有简单句、并列句、复合句和并列复合句。中考考查要点是在复合句里的状语从句、宾语 从句和直接/间接引语,也考查简单的定语从句。 c.句子的省略与倒装很少考查,却要看懂,不能引起对文章的曲解。 (3)在语法适用方面,可以用择优法和排除法3 a.择优法是把各选项代入短文中,选出在词义上符合要求,且在语法上又没有语病的答案。 b.排除法是在代入选项时如发现选项单词意义不对,或词与词搭配不妥,或存在语法错误,或与上下文 有矛盾,则迅速排除不合适的选项,剩下的就是正确答案。 3. 例举对比。 在完形填空的多项选择中,常常会遇到难以选择的题目。需要调动头脑里的知识“储备” ,例举熟知的 语言现象与之相比较,再做出明智的选择。 一般的解题过程是: 1.通读全文,掌握大意。结合选项初步弄清短文写了些什么内容。 2.瞻前顾后,分析先行。在理解全文意思的基础上,结合文章内容对空缺句子作合乎逻辑的推理。必须弄 清空缺词句的确切含义,空缺词句与其前后句的意义衔接必须自然、合理,不可出现意义断层或说东道西 的情况,必须从空缺句的内部结构入手,从语法、词语固定搭配、词形变化等角度考虑,务必使所填的单 词准确无误。 3.反复推敲,攻克难关。如果做不出来的话,可能要改变一下思路。如实词多与文章的内容直接相关,虚 词多与文章的连贯性或句子结构直接相关,如果从内容上实在看不出要填哪个单词的话,应考虑是否需要 填介词、连词等。 4.验证答案,修正错误,着重注意这几点:(1)文章是否顺畅;(2)所填单词是否是最佳单词;(3)所填单词是 否有拼写错误。 答题分三步: 第一步: 通览全文:通过通览全文,便知本文讲述许多人学习英语。学习英语的人年龄不同,目的各异。 第二步:逐项填空,本着先易后难的原则,先根据上下文和自己的语感,推测部分空格的可能答案。然后, 再结合选项逐一敲定。 最后须提醒大家一点,做好完形填空题并非一日之功。我们应从平日学习中做起, 多积累,勤学苦练,方可成功!Have a greater success in the future! 三、 实例点拨 请根据下面短文内容,在短文后面的四个选项中选择一个能填入空白处的最佳答案。 A Every year students in many countries learn English. Some of these students are children, __1__ students are young people. Why do all these people want to learn__2__? It is not__3__to answer this question. Many boys and girls learn English at school. It is one of their __4__. Many people learn English because it is__5__in their work. Some young people learn English__6__their higher studies because some of their books are__7__English. Other people learn English because they want to __8__newspapers in English. Some people learn English because they want to __9__ in the USA, England or Australia. English is very__10__in our life (生活). 1. A. all B. the other C. both D. other 2. A. English B. Chinese C. maths D. Japanese 3. A. hard B. easy C. good D. nice 4. A. books B. classes C. schools D. subjects (科目) 5. A. good B. useful (有用的) C. fine D. pleased 6. A. for B. of C. to D. from 7. A. in B. with C. at D. of 8. A. look B. see C. look at D. read 9. A. go B. work C. like D. come 10. A. help B. helping C. helps D. helpful \ Shirley Yeats is certainly a very brave woman! At the age of sixty-seven, she 1 to take a trip round the coast(海 岸) of Malaysia. Everything was fine 2 one day, as she was going back to her room on the 3 , she saw smoke coming out of another room. She 4 the captain from her room at once and told him about the fire. Then she went4 up on deck(甲板) to see 5 she could do to help. The fire spread(蔓延) very quickly and soon 6 was completely out of control. The captain decided to get all the passengers out as 7 as possible. 1. A. stopped B. used C. had D. decided 2. A. since B. after C. until D. before 3. A. way B. ship C. land D. road 4. A. phoned B. told C. asked D. ordered 5. A. if B. how C. what D. where 6. A. she B. he C. that D. it 7. A. quickly B. much C. well D. usually 答案解析 A1. 选 B。 some...other(s)...意思是&一些??另一些(泛指)&; some...the other(s)...意思是&一些??另一些(特 指)&。由语境可知,在学英语的学生中,除一部分是孩子外,剩余的是青年人(特指)。 2. 选 A。根据上下文可知是 English。 3. 选 B。由文章内容来看,人们学习英语的原因多种多样,因此回答为什么那么多人学习英语这个问题并 不容易。 4. 选 D。由常识可知,English 是学生学习的科目(subject)之一。 5. 选 B。根据前后文意可知许多人学习英语,那是因为 English 在他们的工作中很有用(useful)。 6. 选 A。本题属于介词用法辨析。介词 for 在此可表示目的、原因。 7. 选 A。in English 是习惯搭配。 8. 选 D。&读报&英语习惯说 read newspapers。 9. 选 B。根据语境及句子结构,有些人学习英语或想出国(go to a country)或想在这些国家工作(work in a country)。 10. 选 D。末句点题,&英语在我们生活中是很有帮助的(helpful)&。 第三步: 复读检验 将所有答案代入空格后,重新将短文复读一遍,如果语句通顺,语意清楚,便结束本题,转做其它试题。 B1.由上下文可知她决定去旅游,decided to do sth.意为“决定做某事” 。 2.根据下文可知直到火灾发生的那一天情况一切正常。 3.从下文的 captain, deck,可确定她是乘船去旅游。 4.由下文的 from her room 可知她马上打电话将情况告诉了船长。 5.根据上下文可知她走上甲板去看看能不能帮忙做点儿什么。 6.由上文的 The fire spread very quickly,可知大火无法控制了。 7. as quickly as 意为“尽快地” 完型首字母练习(五区二摸) 松江 C. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage (选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文): (14 分) Body language is used by people for sending messages to one another. It is very 85 because it can help you make yourself easily understood. When you are talking with others, you are not just using words, but also using 86 . For example, waving one’s hand is to say Goodbye. Nodding the head means agreement, while shaking the head means disagreement. The gestures are accepted both by Chinese and foreigners as having the 87 meanings. Different 88 have different body language. For example, men in Russia, France and Arab countries kiss each other when they meet, but men in China or Australia shake hands instead of kissing. People in Puerto5 Rico like touching each other, but people in Britain do not touch each other. People in Arab countries like 89 one another when they are talking, but English people must keep a distance away when they are talking. When you use a foreign language, it is very important to know the meanings of gestures and movements in the foreign country. Following the 90 will help you communicate with people and make your stay there much more 91 and comfortable. Gestures are also the part of the culture and the part of the language. 85. A) simple B) popular C) useful D) amusing 86. A) expressions B) gestures C) hands D) pens 87. A) right B) same C) different D) opposite 88. A) people B) groups C) cities D) countries 89. A) standing close to B) getting close to C) getting away from D) keeping away from 90. A) habits B) hobbies C) customs D) rules 91. A) pleasant B) easy C) difficult D) funny D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通 顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给): (14 分) Small moments sometimes last a very long time. And a few words — though they mean little at the time to the people who say them — can have great power. I recently heard a s 92 from Malcolm Davis, who has been a professional writer for the last twenty-four years, mostly in advertising. As a boy, Davis was t 93 shy and helpless. He had f 94 friends and no self-confidence. Then one day, his high-school English teacher, Ruth White, asked the class to write their own chapter that would f 95 the last chapter of the novel since they had been reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Davis wrote his chapter and turned it in. Today he cannot recall a 96 special about the chapter he wrote, or what grade Mrs. White gave him. However, what he does remember is the four words in the paper: “This is good writing.” Four words. They c 97 his life. “Until I read those words, I had no idea of who I was or what I was or what I was going to be,” he said, “After reading her note, I went home and wrote a short story, something I had always dreamed of doing but never believed I could do.” Over the r 98 of that year in school, he wrote many short stories and always brought them to Mrs. White for instruction. “She was encouraging, helping and honest. She was just what I needed,” Davis said. 静安 C. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage The Xin’an Street Community (社区) began three programs not long ago. The Neighborhood Clean-up Program Every Sunday at 5:00 pm, the neighbors begin cleaning one 85 to the other. The head of the community, Zhao 86 over first Sunday, only eleven people came, but we Xin’an street from Fuqin, people great!” said, came, “The and seven big bags ofrubbish from the sidewalk and street. The next weekend, twenty filled eight big rubbish bags. Now the neighborhood really looks The Neighborhood Watch ProgramThe neighbors on Xin’an Street began this program to look for problems in the neighborhood and to call the police if necessary. The neighbors all say the watch has already helped. Sun Yan, aged 60, a retired teacher, said, “In the past, I felt 88 87 at night. Now I know my neighbors are watching for trouble.” According to the police, there are fewer problems on Xin’an Street. “Calls to 110 last month. Criminals (犯罪份子) knew that the people on Xin’an Street were watching, so they stayed6 away,” said a policeman. The Neighborhood Fitness Program 89 was built last month, where the neighbors can do different kinds of sports like basketball, 90 here and ping-pong ball, tennis, etc. “Every morning you can see groups of neighbors doing exercises said Chen Jinliang, a businessman of 45. The community has more plans. “We plan to start another Care Program for Fuqin. 85. A) way 86. A) grew up 87. A) surprised 88. A) went down 89. A) A Dancing Club 90. A) gently 91. A) kids B) end B) relied on B) excited B) put up B) A Tennis Club B) busily B) husbands C) root C) picked up C) independent C) came true C) A Health Club C) likely C) parents D) square D) went ahead D) afraid D) pointed out D) A Kids Club D) immediately D) grandparents 91 . We are going to build an after-school club for them. And we want to have a picnic for everyone in the neighborhood!” said Zhaothere, such as running, dancing and playing taijiquan. We have come to realize the importance of taking exercise,”D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words (在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通 顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14 分) Shanghai, a beautiful city during the day, becomes night. At the end of the day, both the older part of the city more m 92 buildings in Pudong are full of colorful 93 different and buildings, both new and old, look c Tower. Take a boat a If you prefer w 94 95 around the Bund and the bright lights. The very exciting. even more wonderful atIf you look across the Huangpu River, you can see the brilliant Oriental Pearl TV Tower and the Jinmao the river and you can see the amazing nightlife on the Bund. There are more than in the streets, try the famous Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street (步行街). There are 30 tour boats, including ancient dragon boats in the Ming and Qing styles and boats made in the Shikumen style. busy shops and cafes and you will see thousands of local people enjoying themselves. Most of the shops close at 10 pm but at that time, teahouses are still open. In fact, some of them are open 24 hours a day. Karaoke bars and coffee houses are also popular nightlife places where you can meet friends and make new o 96 . 97 If you are in Shanghai for the first time, make sure you also visit Xingtiandi, a very popular a people, but it may be a little n 98where you can see buildings in Western and Chinese style side by side. Xingtiandi is a great place for young for older visitors! A quieter place to visit is Park 97, near the west gate of Fuxing Park, Luwan District. Park 97 opened in 1997 and you can find clubs and international restaurants like Baci where you can get Italian food and Tokyo Joe’s, a Japanese restaurant. 奉贤 C.Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage. Paul’s brother bought him a new car as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve, Paul saw a boy walking ___85___ the new car, admiring(欣赏)it. “Is this your car, Sir?” he asked. Paul nodded. “My brother gave it to me for Christmas.” The boy was amazed. “You mean your brother just7 gave it to you? Boy, I wish…” Paul knew ___86__ he was going to wish for—a brother who would buy him a car. But the boy’s answer made Paul ___87___. “ I wish that I could be a brother like that.” he said. Astonished(震惊的), Paul invited the boy to go for a ride in the new car. After a short ride, the boy said,“ Would you mind driving in front of my house?” Paul thought the boy wanted to show the car to his___88___. But Paul was wrong again. The boy ran up the steps of his house. ___89___ he came back carrying his crippled(残废的) little brother. He pointed to the car. “ Look!” he said to the little boy. “His brother gave him that car for Christmas. Some day I’m going to give you one just like it!” Paul ___90___ and lifted the little boy into his car. The older brother climbed in beside him and the three of them went on a ___91___ holiday ride. That Christmas Eve, Paul learned how good it felt to give. 85. A) around B) in front of C) behind D) along 86. A) what B) how C) why D) which 87. A) interested B) excited C) pleased D) surprised 88. A) friends B) relatives C) neighbors D) children 89. A) Suddenly B) Soon C) Sadly D) Fast 90. A) took off B) turned up C) got out D) came into 91. A) awful B) unhappy C) wonderful D) quiet D.Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words 共 14 分) The Winter Olympics in Vancouver(温哥华) ended last month. It was a big success. Many people worked very hard to make it a big success: the sportsmen and the sportswomen, the Olympic organizers and, of course, t___92___ of people who came to Vancouver to work as volunteers. There were 18,5000 volunteers at this Olympics. Most came from countries far away, including China. They helped the visitors by showing them directions and giving them i___93___. They also worked as ushers(引座员) at events to make sure ticket holders got to their proper seats. Some volunteers worked as drivers to make sure VIPs l__94____ judges got to events on time. Many of the volunteers took time off from their jobs to come to Vancouver. They chose to work ten hours a day at the Olympics, for f__95____. They didn’t receive any money or get any special gifts for their work. They did, h___96___, get a great feeling: the feeling of helping out and of being a part of something big. One man said he volunteered because it was,“a chance to be part of one of the biggest events in the world. I didn’t want to miss out.” It’s a great feeling to know that you have p___97____ a part, even a small part, in making a big event a success. At the Shanghai World Expo, you have a chance to know that feeling. Even if you can’t be an official volunteer, you can s___98____ be friendly and helpful to foreign visitors. It will be a chance for you to be a part of something big and make Expo a big success. 黄浦 C. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage Anne White studied at Colorado University. She first had a problem taking tests when she began college. “I was always well prepared for my tests. Sometimes I studied for weeks 85 a test. Yet I would go in to take the test, only to find I could not answer the questions correctly. I was unable to think properly because of nervousness and fear. I couldn’t think of the answer. My low grades on the test did not show what I know to the teacher.” Another student had the same 86 . He said, “My first chemistry test was very difficult. Then, on 87 . My hands were moving up and8the second test, I sat down to take it, and I was so nervous that I was down so quickly that it was hard to hold my pencil. I knew the material and I knew the answers. Yet I couldn’t write them down.” These two young students were experiencing something called test anxiety (焦虑). Because a student worries and is uneasy about a test, his or her mind does not work as well as it 88 does. The student cannot write or think clearly because of nervousness. Although poor grades are often a result of poor study habits, sometimes test anxiety causes the low grades. At present, test anxiety has been known as a real problem, not just an excuse or false explanation of lazy students. Experts are trying to help those students by teaching them how to manage test anxiety. At some university, students take tests to measure (测量) their anxiety. If the tests show their anxiety is 89 , the students can take 90 their short courses to help them deal with their nervousness. These courses teach students how to 91 . Learned information then comes out without difficulty on a test. 85.A) after 86.A) experiences 87.A) standing 88.A) usually 89.A) low 90.A) exercise 91.A) slowly B) during B) tests B) running B) always B) enough B) relax B) easily C) before C) things C) shaking C) often C) average C) protect C) difficultly D) in D) sayings D) striking D) sometimes D) high D) rest D) openlybodies. Students are trained to become calm. By controlling their nervousness, they can let their minds workD.Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words Hi Mary, Thank you for writing to me and I will try to give you some ideas about improving your written English. The bad news, of course, is that there is no e 92 way to do this. It takes work. Improving your English, like getting better at anything else, means lots of practice. I think you already know enough words and grammar in English to make sentences and to understand English, and the problem you have is as the problem all Chinese students have when they learn English. You go to English class a couple of times a week and the r 93 q 94 of the time you speak Chinese. If you come to Canada, your English would improve very things. First, you should try to read English as because you would use it all day, every day. It’s just practice.To improve your writing in English, you should do t 95much as possible. It doesn’t matter what you read, so pick something that interests you. Reading English will show you how English words are used together, how English speakers express themselves and so on, so you can learn a lot from that. Then you should practice writing. Ask your teacher if you can get extra assignments and write things like short stories. Your teacher can show you where you make mistakes and how to c 96 that will help). Don’t worry if you make mistakes b 97 and then you need to follow your plan to improve. I hope these ideas are u 98 Best wishes,9them.You can also write more letters to English speakers on the Internet (I will be happy to exchange letters with you if that is how you learn. You say you can not obey your plans. In English we say, “Plan the work, work the plan.” You need a plan . I wish you luck, and if you want to write to me I will be happy to try tohelp you. We can talk about China, about Canada or anything else you like. Brad Flankin金山 C. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage “Exams will be the death of me,” I can remember what I thought about exams in school. I was not a good student. Even when I 85 hard (which was not often enough), my marks never seemed to improve. The mid-term exams are over and 86 of you may also be thinking, “Exams will be the death of me.” You worked hard but... You may think that schoolwork is just too 87 , or even that you just aren’t smart. But let me tell you: you are smart enough and schoolwork is also easy for you! How do I know that? Well, because you have already had a lot of 88 in school. To be a middle school student you have already passed many exams. And your English must be good because you are reading this article! The Chinese school system 89 that you sit and listen for long periods of time. But not everyone is good at sitting and listening. The Chinese system is only one “way” of learning. But there are 90 “ways” which may work better for you. And, remember many poor students have done better than good students in the “real world”: hey, Bill Gates was a university dropout(辍学学生)! 91 don’t feel bad if your mid-term results were poor. Mid-term exams are just the middle, not the end. You still have time to improve, and to make changes. 85. A) cared B) listened C) read D) studied 86. A) some B) any C) few D) none 87. A) interesting B) exciting C) hard D) easy 88. A) pleasure B) happiness C) sadness D) success 89. A) requires B) expects C) hopes D) wishes 90. A) another B) other C) serious D) happy 91. A) So B) But C) Or D) Though D. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words When Chinese people find out that someone comes from London, they often say, &London is a foggy city, isn't it?& British people who visit China often have to say that London is not a foggy city at all! In fact, London u 92 to be a foggy city, but it isn't any more. In London, lots of its pollution came from factories, but a lot of it came from coal (煤) because people burned it in their houses to keep w 93 during the winter. By the 1950s, London's air pollution had become so bad that the government decided to do something to clean up the air. A new rule was made. It said that n 94 was allowed to burn coal in any British city. Just a few years later, the air became much cleaner. Now many Chinese cities meet the same kind of p 95 with air pollution that London met forty or fifty years ago. However, it is more d 96 for Chinese cities to solve it. First, more of the pollution comes from big factories than from coal that people use in their houses. If these factories are suddenly c 97 , lots of people will lose their jobs. Second, cleaner fuels are quite expensive. However, the air in many cities is already s 98 becoming cleaner, because the government and ordinary people are trying to make pollution less. The keys 金山 C) 85. D 86. A 87. C 88. D 松江 85. C 89. A 90. B 91. AD) 92. used 93. warm 94. nobody 95. problem 96. difficult 97. closed 98. slowly 86. B 87. B 88. D 89. A 90. C 91. A10D 92. story 93. terribly 94. few 95. follow 96. anything 97. changed 98. rest 黄浦 C. 85C 86A 87C 88A 89D 90B 91B D. 92 easy 93 rest 94 quickly 95 two 96 correct 97because 98 useful 奉贤 C. 85. A 86.A 87. D 88. C 89. B 90.C 91.C D. 92. thousands 93. information 94. like 95. free 96.however 97.played 98. still 静安(C) 85. B 86. C 87. D 88. A 89. C 90. B 91. A (D) 92. modern 93. completely 94. along 95. walking 96. ones 97. area/attraction 98. noisy/noisier中考英语首字母填空专项练习 20 篇Do you know Sweden(瑞典)?It l 1 in the north of Europe.It is the fourth largest country in Europe with an a 2 of 450, 000 square kilometers and the population of about 8.5 million. Over one third of them live in the three largest cities, namely Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo. More than half of Sweden is c 3 with trees. It is one of the r 4 countries in the world. About 100 years ago Sweden became industrialized(工业 化). Today less than one third of the people are f 5 . Sweden is the country where the famous Nobel Prizes are awarded. Many people who have been to Stockholm, the c 6 of Sweden, must have visited the places where Nobel Prizes are awarded. The first language of Sweden is Swedish. English is the first f 7 language in schools. Many middle-school students can s 8 two to three languages. Most of the Swedish people,men and women, o 9 and young, can speak English. So there is no p 10 to speak with them in English. 二 I still remember visiting Moscow. It is the capital of Russia, the b 1 country in the world. I went there w 2 my parents when I was eight years old. I lived and studied there for one year, I had some happy memories. One of the most interesting things of that city was that t 3 were many dogs. Perhaps Russians l 4 dogs very much. You can see dogs here and there. Almost each of the families had a dog. I made friends with many Russian children w 5 I was living and studying there. They were all very nice. They had fair hair and fair skin. I played with them h 6 though I could only speak a little Russian at first. They were f 7 to me. The weather in Moscow was very cold. It snowed almost every in winter. The ground was always c 8 with a lot of snow. We often made s 9 together. Now I am b 10 in China, but I miss them so much. I will never forget my happy memories of this visit to Moscow. 三 These years, with the development of society, more and more teenagers have suffered from stress. Some of the problems can make them feel very w 1 and unhappy all day. Who can help them? A teacher from a college tried his best to help them. He thought of a lot of w 2 to help them. On Monday and Thursday, you can v 3 him. Here are some ideas how to keep the young men healthier in every way. F 4 , it is very important to keep healthy. To get e 5 sleep every day is also necessary. Try to have a healthy d 6 . Secondly, maybe you are not the top students. It doesn’t m 7 . The most important thing is to work hard. If you try your best, your teachers and parents will understand you. If you have some problems, you should be a 8 to talk with your teachers and parents. They can help you. Remember to s 9 your happiness and s 10 with your good friends. Sometimes you can go out for a walk. In a word, you can try to make you happy by yourselves. I’m sure you can be happy every day. 四 Before windows were used, old h 1 in Europe 欧洲) Britain were very dark. Their great rooms were ( and high w 2 only one hole in the roof(屋顶)to let the smoke o 3 from cooking fire. Later, people began to11 make the holes b 4 __ to have more light and air in their homes. The first English window was j 5 a small opening(口,孔)in the wall. It was cut long to let in as m 6 light as possible, and narrow to keep out the bad w 7 . But, more wind than light would c 8_ in if the window was cut long. This is why it was c 9 _ “The wind’s eye”. And the word “w 10 _” comes form two ancient(古代的)words for “wind” and “eye”. 五 Thirty years ago, I walked into your bakery and asked for some loaves(条) of bread to sell. At that time, I was 12 years old. A young lady s 1 me that day. She gave me five loaves and wished me good l 2 . I took the loaves and went out to sell them. It t 3 me all day, but I sold them all. At the e 4 of the day, I had some money. I was the h 5 boy in the world as I walked home that evening. The next day, I went to a bicycle shop. I paid a deposit(定金) on a new bicycle.. And then I started my next j 6 as a newspaper delivery() boy. Soon I c 7 pay the rest of the money for the bicycle and the bike was mine. I was so proud of m 8 ! Today I still work in the delivery business. I have a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these days. I drive a large nice car. I don’t know e 9 that young lady was. But b 10 she gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to show my thanks to her. 六 Long ago, people used bells more t 1 __ they do today. The postmen used to ring a hand bell when they delivered letters. Fire engines had bell i 2 _ of sirens(号笛). People who sold things came past houses, ringing a bell and shouting w 3 _ was for sale. Every village had its church bell to let people know it was t 4 to go to church. At night, this bell was ringing so that travelers would find the village in the d 5 _. In most countries bells were hung r 6 _ the necks of animals. The bells helped owners to find lost cows or sheep. Today, in India, animals still wear bells. Now bells are used l 7_ _ and less, Buzzers, sirens and horns have t 8 _ their place. Now people try to keep the old bells in school and churches so t 9 they will not l 10_ their beautiful sounds for ever. 七 Life gets noisier every day and very f 1 people can be free from noise of some kind or another. W 2 you live in the centre of a modern city or a village far away --- the chances that you will be disturbed by planes, cars, radios, etc. are almost everywhere. We seem to be used to noise, too. Some people feel quite lonely w 3 background music while they are working. Tests have s 4 that total silence can be very frightening experiences. H 5 , some people enjoy listening to pop music which is very loud, and this can do harm to their ears. The noise level in some places is far a 6 the usual safety level for heavy industrial areas. One recent report about noise said that a 7 a lot of people say that any noise disturbs their attention, only a sudden c 8 in the level of noise really affects people’s attention. It goes on to say that a background noise, which doesn’t change too much (music, for example) may even help people to pay attention. People are testing ways to make less noise. There are even laws c 9 noise. We can’t r 10 to the “ good old days ” of peace and quiet. But we can make less noise --- if we shout loudly enough about it. 八 There are t 1 _ many accidents in cities. Accidents often happen when people c 2 the roads or streets. Read the passage c _ 3 __ and learn to be careful later on. Be careful when it is r 4 __. Many accidents happen on rainy days. People are in a h 5 because they don’t want to get w 6_ _. They often cross the roads quickly. Often they can’t see c 7 _ _ as they hold their umbrellas in front of t 8_ . Remember that cars take l 9_ __ time to stop when the roads are wet. When it is raining, we must be more and more careful, not l 10_ _ careful.12 九 Most American families are smaller than the families in other c 1 __. Children in the US will l 2 their parents’ homes. When they grow up, they usually live f 3 from their parents because they want to f 4_ _ good jobs. They often w 5 _ _ to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to v 6 their parents on holiday. Parents usually let their children choose their o 7 __ jobs. Americans think it I 8 for young people to decide on their lives by themselves. Children are asked to do some work around their houses. And in many families, Children are p 9_ _ for doing some housework so that they can learn h 10 to make money for their own use. 十 Someone says: “Time is money,” but I think time is e 1 __ more important than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can get it back. However, when time is g 2 _, it will never r 3 _ . That’s why we mustn’t waste time. It goes without saying that the t 4 _ is usually limited(有限的). Even a second is very important. We should make full use of our time to do s 5 useful. But it is a pity that there are a lot of people who do not know the i 6 of time. They spent their limited time smoking, drinking and p 7 _. They do not know that wasting time means wasting part of their own l 8_ _. In a word, we should save time. We shouldn’t l 9_ _ today’s work for tomorrow. Remember we have n 10 time to lose. 答案 一 1.lies 2.area 3.covered 4.richest 5.farmers 6.capital 7.foreign 8.speak 9.old 10.problem 二 1.biggest 2.with 3.there 4.love/ like 5.when 6.happily 7.friendly 8.covered 9.snowmen 10.back 三 1.worried 2.ways 3.visit 4.Firstly 5.enough 6.diet 7.matter 8.able 9.share 10.sadness 四 1.houses 2.with 3. out 4.bigger 5.just 6.much 7.e 9.called 10.window 五 1.served 2.luck 3.took 4.end 5.happiest 6.job 7.could 8.myself 9.sho/shom 10.become 六 1.than 2.instead 3.what 4.time 5.dark 6.round 7.less 8.taken 9.that 10.lose 七 1.few 2.whether 3.without 4.shown 5.However 6.above 7.although 8.change 9.controling 10.return 八 1.too 2.cross 3.carefully 4.rainy 5.hurry 6.wet 7.clearly 8.themselves 9.longer 10.less 九 1.countries 2.live 3.far 4.find 5.write 6.visit 7.own 8.important 9.paid 10.how 十 1.even 2.gone 3.return 4.time 5.something 6.importance 7.playing 8.lives 9.leave 10.no中考作文训练[09 上海]中考英语作文 以&I want to do something for my school(我想为学校做一件事)& 为题写-篇不少于 60 个词的 短文,标点符号不占格。 I want to do something for my school I want to make school clean. You may think it is very simple. But I don't think so. Our teacher said, &School is your home, you should keep it clean.” But I have never done anything to make school clean. For example, I have never told my classmate to pick up rubbish after he threw it on the ground. I also threw the rubbish on the ground. So I want to make school clean so that everyone can forgive me. During this summer holiday, I will go to school to make school clean. Of course, I will do it with my classmates. We will make school clean every weekends next term as well. Now, do you think it is simple? 评析 此文分三层,先提出自己的观点,然后写出自己怎么做的,最后写了我可以让我的学校变得13 干净让每个人宽恕我,结尾紧扣全文,写出我会怎么做。 全文立意新颖,区别于传统的作文,有自己的生活背景,写出了从我原来是怎么做到现在的 转变过程,没有重大的语法错误,是一篇值得参考的好文章。 中考预测文章 1.环境问题: 今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产 等 又 使 环 境 污 染 越 来 越 严 重 , 如 何 保 护 我 们 的 环 境 ? 请 以 & How to protect/save our environment/world? &为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重 2.砍伐森林严重 3. 大气污染严重 4. 白色垃圾等。 要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3---4 个方面, 60 字左 右的。 How to Protect the Environment Good environment can make people feel happy and fit. To improve the environment means to improve our life. We should plant more trees and flowers around us. We shouldn’t cut them down. We should stop factories from pouring waste water into the river and waste gas into the air. Whenever we see litter on the ground, we should pick it up and throw it into dustbins. Never spit in public. Don’t draw on public walls. It’s our duty to protect the environment. 为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约 80 词 的短文, 短文开头已经给出。 提示词; 1.save water, the source of life , protect drinking water, stop polluting, make full use of it;2.save electricity, crucial, turn off, other electric machines;3. save forests, useful ,stop cutting down;4.recycle useful rubbish, save resources How to Protect the Environment Although the world develops much faster and better, the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer. In order to protect them, something must be done. Save water. Water is the source of life. No water, no life. So it's very important for us to do so. Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it, but also make full use of it. Save electricity. It is crucial. We can't imagine what the life will be like without it. Everyone should do his best to save electricity. Don't forget to turn off lights or other electric machines when we finish working. Save forests. They are useful. Please stop cutting them down and use recycled paper instead. Make our world a green one to live in. Recycle useful rubbish. Plenty of rubbish can be recycled like cans, paper, bottles, and so on. We can save resources in this way. 2.健康饮食关系到青少年的身心健康成长。请根据以下提供的内容和提示词,以 &Healthy Eating&为题写一篇作文. 提示:1.健康饮食的重要性(important, energy); 2.良好的饮食习惯(keep a balanced diet); 3.健 康饮食的益处(make…..strong) Healthy eating is important for us in our daily life. Food can give us energy and help us build up our body. What and how should we eat to be healthier? First, we should have enough clean food each meal. Second, it's important to keep a balanced diet. Different kinds of food provide us different nutrition we need every day. Third, we should have a regular meal. In this way, we'll be14 strong and healthy, and we'll do well in our study. 3 中考英语作文范文如何成为一个可爱的上海人 How To Be A Lovely Citizen Great changes have taken place in Shanghai and more and more people throughout the world are focusing their attention on Shanghai now. As a citizen of Shanghai, I feel I must spare no efforts to do my bit. First, I decide to help plant more trees to make our city more beautiful. Second, I should obey seven no's and be good at learning from others. Third, I should study hard so that I can do something better for my city in the future. 4 英语学习 My English learning English is a very important subject at school. With the help of the teacher, my English has improved a lot. I can remember most of the words I have learned. Of all the activities I like pair work best, because I enjoy working with my classmates. For me, the most difficult part is speaking. We don’t often have the chance to speak English, so I find it really useful to take an active part in class discussion. However, I am still very weak at listening. I think I must listen to more English stories and tapes. And I believe I can learn English well by doing so it the future. 5 课后学习 Learning from After-School Life After-school life is usually interesting and exciting. Students who are tired of homework always make fun in different ways. Last year, I entered the English club. Teachers there gave us some English newspapers with many kinds of articles to read and to discuss. We all enjoyed reading them. We took the active part in the discussion, and finally, we improved our English quickly. So I think I ca learn a lot from after-school life. 6 Write at least 60 words about the topic” love around me “ Use the following points as a guide 1, Is there any love around you? 2, How do you feel when you get love from him/her/them? 3, What are you going to do to show your love?Love around me There is so much love around me,. For example, my mother offers me delicious food every day. She teachers me how to be a good person,. She cares for my health. My father also loves me very much. He usually helps me with my homework. Whenever I get poor marks in English, he always comforts me and asks me not to lose heart. With his help, I have made much progress. I am very happy because of the love around me, I also love my family. I should help my mother with some housework because she is busy and tired. I am going to study harder to be good at all my lessons. I know that is the best love for both my mother and my father. 7 课外活动 Our out-of-class activities Our out-of-class activities are rich and colorful. We often go to the libraries to read all kinds of15 books. We learn a lot in this way. We also do sports. They can help us keep healthy and strong. The most popular sport in our school is volleyball. I often play basketball with my classmates. Sometimes we go outside the school to learn about the world. For example, we go to the country to study flowers. Through these out-of?-class activities, we learn a lot of things that we can’t learn in class. 8 谈论自己最喜欢的事情 Something I’d most like to do As we all know that everyone has his favorite thing to do. What I’d most like to do is reading. In my opinion, reading can not only enrich my knowledge but also broaden my mind. I have read many books written by famous writers and benefited greatly from the hobby. What’s more, if I feel tired or bored, I’d like to pick up a book and bury myself in it, completely forgetting all around me. Reading is so interesting and important that it has really become part of my life. No matter I am as a Junior There student, I will always find time to read. For it is something I’d most like to do.中考英语书面表达的考点集汇、讲解和训练【考点扫描】 书面表达是每年中考必考题型,是考查学生交际能力的一个重要组成部分。书面表达通常有三种形式: 1、书信、日记、通知、留言、假条;2、看图作文;3、根据汉语提示作文。 无论是那一种书面表达形式,考生所写的短文都要紧扣主题、文理通顺,要素完整,语言准确、得当、 格式正确、无大、小写和拼写错误,标点符号正确,能达到交际目的。 【名师解难】 一. 训练方法 1. 记。认真系统复习和背诵基础知识和优美的句子、句型。中国有句古话,叫“熟读唐诗三百首,不会吟 诗也会作”。同样,要使自己具有较强的写作能力,首先应该熟读和背诵一些句型和短文。许多同学写出 来的语言根本不符合英语的语言习惯,相当一部分人有对照中文逐字翻译的不良习惯,不去理会中英文的 差异。大量的背诵和阅读是提高写作能力的有效办法,同学们若有大量的现成语言积累在脑海里,自己写 起文段来,就可以做到脱口而出,或是模仿、套用,甚至发挥。 2. 练。每练一篇书面表达题,都要真正学到一点东西,不可贪多而边学边忘。平时可以采用循序渐进、灵 活多样的练习方式。从根据提示词写单句开始,到写单句,然后到写几句话,最后到写流利的文段。尽量 尝试多种形式的写作,如短信、说明、通知、便条、明信片、看图写作、根据表格或记录写短文等。 3. 写。要进行实战写作。要求自己在 20 分钟内写出 100 个词的短文,并且质量高、内容全、形式正确。 这样形成习惯,考试时就能得心应手。 二. 应试策略 1. 审题目:要切中题意。《中考考试说明》指出,书面表达要切中题意。怎样才能切中题意?就是要认真 审题,看到考题后,先不要急于动笔,要仔细看清题目要求的内容。在自己的头脑中构思出一个框架或画 面,确定短文的中心思想,不要匆匆下笔,看懂题意,根据图画、图表、提纲或短文提供的资料和信息来 审题。审题要审格式、体裁、人物关系、故事情节、主体时态、活动时间、地点等。 2. 圈要点:防止遗漏要点。要点是给分的一个重要因素。为了防止写作过程中遗漏要点,同学们要充分发 挥自己的观察力,把情景中给出的各个要点逐条列出。 3. 列提纲:为写作做好准备。根据文章要点短文的中心思想将主要句型、关键词语记下,形成提纲。 4. 定基调:定出时态、人称、顺序、开头、结尾。 5. 写全文:写短文时要做到以下六个方面:16 (1)避免使用汉语式英语,尽量使用自己熟悉的句型。几种句型可交替使用,以避免重复和呆板。 (2)多用简单句型,记事、写人一般都不需要复杂的句型。可适当多使用陈述句、一般疑问句、祈使句和感 叹句。不用或少用非谓语或情态动词等较复杂的句型。 (3)注意语法、句法知识的灵活运用。 1)语态、时态要准确无误。 2)主谓语要一致,主语的人称和数要和谓语一致。 3)注意人称代词的宾格形式。 4)注意冠词用法,例如: He is an honest student.中的 an 不能写成 a。 5)注意拼写、标点符号和大小写,例如:receive, believe, fourteen, forty, ninth, restaurant 等。 (4)描写人物时,要生动具体,例如: 1)外表特征:tall, short, fat, thin, strong, weak, ordinary-looking 等。 2)服饰颜色:red, yellow, blue, white, green, brown, black 等。 3)内心境界:glad, happy, sad, excited, anxious, interested 等。 4)感情描写:love, like, hate, feel, laugh, cry, smile, shout 等。 5)动作描写:come, go, get, have, take, bring, fetch 等。 (5)上下文要连贯。上下文的连贯性也是评分的一条原则,因此同学们应把写好的句子,根据故事情节,事 情发生的先后次序(时间或空间),使用一些表示并列、递进等过渡词进行加工整理,使文章连贯、自然、 流畅。同学们应注意下面过渡的用法: 1) 表示并列关系的: and, as well as, or… 2) 表示转折关系的: but, yet, however… 3) 表示时间关系的: when, while, after, before, then, after that… 4)表示因果关系的:so, therefore ,as a result… 5)表示目的的:in order to, in order that , so as to, so that… 6) 表示列举的: example , such as… 7) for 表示总结性的: general, in all, in in a word, generally speaking… (6)不会表达, 另辟蹊径。 中考作文给分是以要点和语言准确度而定,不以文采打分。造句越简单准确越好, 造复合句容易出错,容易被扣分,阅卷场上有句话:“错误面前人人平等,文采好不加分”。如遇到个别要 点表达不出来或难以表达,可采用变通的办法,化难为易,化繁为简。总之,所造句子要正确、得体、符 合英语表达习惯。 (6)改病句:认真检查,改正错误。中考作文时,由于时间紧、内容多,同学们出错在所难免。因此,改错 这一环节必不可少。中考作文评卷是根据要点、语言准确性、上下文的连贯性来给分,根据错误多少来扣 分。因此,中考时花几分钟时间用来检查错误显得尤为重要。检查错误应从以下几个方面入手: 1)格式是否有错。 2)拼写有无错误。 3)语言是否用错。 4)时态、语态错误。 5)标点错误。 6)人称是否用错。 三. 注意事项 书面表达要特别注意书写工整,卷面整洁。每年阅卷老师在十来天的时间里要看十几万考生的作文, 工作量之大,时间之紧,可想而知。书写是否工整,卷面是否整洁与得分高低直接有关。 【中考范例】 VII. 书面表达(共 1 题,计 10 分) 假如你叫张强。请根据下面美国朋友 Bob 的来信内容,结合你自己的情况写一篇语言连惯、符合逻 辑的英文回信。? 要求:1. 认真阅读来信的内容,从中获得你需要的信息。? 2. 词数:80 左右。回信的开头、结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 注意:回信中不得出现你的真实地址和所在学校的名称。? Dear friend,? Hello!I’m your new friend. My name is Bob. I’m fifteen. I’m American. I live in New York.?17 I am a middle school student. I’m good at maths. It is very interesting. My favourite sport is basketball. And I am not only a basketball fan but also a good player. I like pop music. My friends and I often sing pop songs together.? After school, I am interested in getting on-line. I have known a lot about China from the Internet. Now I’m learning Chinese. I hope I will visit your country one day.? Please write to me and tell me something about your life. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.? Yours, ? Bob Dear Bob, _____________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ Yours, Zhang Qiang 【解析】根据前面提到第六个步骤,我们来写一下这篇书面表达。 1.审题目:通过审题目我们可以知道:本篇书面表达应是写一封回信,写信人是张强,收信人是 Bob,信 的内容应是介绍张强自己的情况。 2. 圈要点:根据来信判断,写回信必须包括以下要点:1、收到对方的来信;2、愿意和对方交朋友;3、 自己的姓名、年龄和住址;4、自己的身份、特长和爱好; 5、自己的希望。 3、列提纲:1. got your letter 2. glad to be your friend 3. name, zhang Qiang, fifteen, live in Shanxi 4. a middle school student, like English, like sports, good at drawing, 5. hope we’ll meet in China 4、定基调:1. 时态:收到来信用一般过去时,介绍情况用一般现在时,希望用一般将来时。2. 人称用第 一人称。3.可按提纲的顺序来写。4. 开头和结尾题目已经给出。 5、写全文: Dear Bob, I got your letter yesterday. I’m very glad to be your pen friend. My name is Zhang Qiang. I’m fifteen years old, too. I live in Shaanxi. I’m a middle school student, too. I like English and physics very much. I also like sports, but I’m good at drawing. I know a little about America. Could you tell me something more about your country in your next letter? I hope we’ll meet in China some day. I’m sure we’ll have a good time together. Please write (to) me soon. Yours, Zhang Qiang 6、改病句:认真复查一边,如有错误,加以改正。 【满分演练】 (1) 华山是中国名山之一。假设外国友人到你校参观后,准备去旅游。请根据以下要点向外国友人简单介 绍华山(the Hua Mountain) 1.位于陕西东部,是中国著名的旅游胜地,每年有大批中外游客前去旅游观光。 2.乘汽车去大约要花 1 个小时;也可以乘火车去。 3.登山便可领略其云海(the sea of clouds)、奇松(wondrous pines)、怪石(unique rocks)等秀丽的风景及清晨美丽的日出。 注意: 1.字数:80 词左右。 2.请不要逐字翻译。 (2) 根据提示和要求完成下面短文18____ 假如你(Li Lei)在去年夏令营认识的一个朋友 Jim 从英国给你寄来一件礼物—— 一件红色的衬衫, 并附有一封信。在信中他向你问好,他想知道你近来在忙些什么。请你给他写一封回信(100 个词左右) 表示感谢。回信要包括以下内容: 1. 向 Jim 问好并对他表示感谢。 2. 礼物是你最喜欢的颜色,尺寸很合适,你非常喜欢。 3. 告诉 Jim 你近来很好,上周刚过完生日,生日聚会很热闹。询问 Jim 的近况,并表示希望他能来中国。 注意 1. 信的格式已经给出。 2. 信中不得使用真实的人名、地名。 (3) 根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给英文提示词语必须都用上,中 文提示内容不必逐句翻译,每组英文提示所写出的句数不限。 今天是 6 月 23 日星期日,天气晴朗。你和你的同学张宏参观了西安市动物园。那里的动物十分有趣, 人见人爱。当你看到有位游客在向猴子投喂食物时,就上前阻止并说…… 请你用英文写一篇日记,记述今天的经历。(请注意日记格式) 1.fine day, sun, bright 2.visit, Beijing Zoo 3.animal, so interesting, people, love 4.see, visitor, throw…to, stop, say (4) 根据中文设置的情景、英文提示词语以及表格所提供的信息,写出语法正确、意思连贯、符合逻辑的 英文文段。 注意 1. 字数 60~80。 2. 所给的英文提示词语及表格所提供的信息必须都用上。(可适当发挥) 3. 发言稿的开头和结尾已给出。 假设你是张斌,今年暑假你将参加学校组织的赴加拿大“绿色之旅”夏令营活动。请你准备一篇在开营 式上的自我介绍发言稿。 name, Zhang Bin, fifteen years old, live in Xi’an, favorite subject, biology…Dear friends I’m very glad to introduce myself to you._______________________ _________________________________________________________________________________That’s all. Thank you for listening. (5) 根据中文提示和英文提示词语写一篇短文。19 今年暑假,有一批美国中学生要来你们学校访问。请你写一篇有关西安的简介,以便和他们交流。 注意:1.字数 100 左右; 2.必须使用所给英文提示。 Capital of Shaanxi, Lie in the Northwest, many places of interest, autumn, best season (6) 看图写话。? 根据以上四幅图和提示词语,写出一篇语法正确、意思连贯、语句通顺、符合逻辑的短文,开头已给 出。? 要求:1. 叙述要用第三人称。? 2. 词数 60~80 个左右。? 3. 要表达自己的看法或想法。? 4. 选用下列词语:rush hour, cross, make sure, come over, traffic rules Last Monday, Tim got up at 7:40 in the morning.? ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ (7) 请你参考图文提示,写一篇 60~80 词的短文。? 注意:1. 语言规范,语意完整,内容丰富。? 2. 表达符合图意,书写规范。? 3. 给出自己的观点。? 4. 文章的开头已给出。20 参考词:pollute, turn off the tap(水龙头),dry, save(节约 vt.), water resources(水资源) From the pictures we know that ______________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________ (8) 请根据下面四幅图,写一篇 70 个单词左右的短文。文章开头已经给出,不算入总词汇数内。 参考词汇: on fire 着火 firefighter n.消防员 put out 灭火??Jack was woken up by the shouting “Fire! Help! Fire! Help!...”? __________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ (9) 看图写话。?21 要求:1. 根据图画所提供的语境,写出意思连贯、语言流畅、语法准确、符合逻辑的短文。? 使用两种时态,70 词以上。不得使用真实姓名、地名、学校名。? 3. 标题和第一句已给出,但不计入 70 词之内。? TAKING CARE OF TREES? One day Lin Tao and Mei Mei were playing in the garden. ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ (10) 根据所给图画用英语写一篇约 80 词的短文。?2. 至少(11) 假如你所在的学校要出一期英语壁报。你准备就自己经历的一件事写一篇英语短文向壁报投稿。下面 五幅图记录了你上个星期六与老师和同学到南河边参加植树活动的全过程。请你就以下五幅图写一篇英文 短文。?22 注意:1. 短文内容要包括所有图画中的主要内容? 2. 词数:70~90? 3. 生词提示: 桶 bucket 锄头 hoe? ________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ (12) 请按照下面 6 幅图和表格的提示,写一篇题为“Changes in Our Hometown”的英语短文。 (词数:50~80, 不包括已经给出的单词)?23 内容要点:? 过去 旧房 河水污浊 步行、骑自行车 现在 高楼 河水清澈 乘公交车、小汽车Changes in Our Hometown? Over the past ten years, great changes have taken place in our hometown. In the past ________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ 【练习答案】 (1) 参考答案: The Hua Mountain is one of the most famous mountains in China. It lies in the east of Shaanxi. Every year thousands of Chinese and foreigners pay a visit there. It’s not far from here. It takes you about one hour to get there by bus. You can also go there by train. When you are at the top of the mountain, you’ll find clouds, wondrous pines and unique rocks around you. In the early morning when the sun rises, the sky looks very beautiful. It’s really a nice place to visit. (2) 参考答案: 36 Zhonghua street Xi;an, China June21st, 2004 Dear Jim: How are you? Many thanks for the shirt! I’m very happy to hear from you again. I love the shirt very much, Jim, and red is my favourite colour! You remembered! It’s just my size. Every time I wear it, I will think of you. I’m fine here in China. Last week I had a birthday party. Many of my classmates came and my mother made us a lot of good food. We really had a wonderful time together. How are you doing in England, Jim? I miss you very much. I always miss the days we were together last summer. I hope you can come to China someday. Please write back soon. Your friend, Li Lei (3) 参考答案: Sunday June 23rd It was a fine day today and the sun was bright. I visited Xi’an Zoo with my classmate, Zhang Hong. The animals there were so interesting that all the people loved them. When I saw a visitor throwing food to the monkeys, I went/ran to stop him/her and said, “Animals are our friends and we must take good care of them.” (4) 参考答案:24 Dear friends, I’m very glad to introduce myself to you. My name is Zhang Bin. I’m fifteen years old. I live in Beijing. One of my favorite subjects is biology. I’m interested in drawing. In my free time, I often go camping, draw some pictures of plants, and enjoy the singing of birds in nature. I want to be a biologist when I grow up. I feel lucky to join you. I hope we can be good friends and do our best to make That’s all. Thank you for listening. (5) 参考答案: Xi’an is the capital of Shaanxi with a long history. There are many places of interest, such as the Dayan Pagoda, the Xiaoyan Pagoda, the Bell Tower and the Terra Cotta Warriors. Since it lies in the Northwest of China, the winter here is long and it sometimes snows. Autumn is the best season in Xi’an, for it’s neither too cold nor too hot. One of the most famous traditional foods is “Yangroupao”. (6) 参考答案: Last Monday, Tim got up at 7:40 in the morning. It was the rush hour. He rode his bike to school very fast. He was crossing the street when a car came at that moment. Tim’s bike hit the car and he fell to the ground heavily. The driver was very kind and stopped to make sure that Tim was all right. Then a policeman came over. He told Tim to ride more slowly next time and it was dangerous. Tim thanked him and went to school. All of the young men should obey the traffic rules. (7) 参考答案: From the pictures we know that much water has been polluted. Some factories are pouring waste water into rivers and lakes. The water becomes dirty and lots of fish have died. Many people often waste water. For example, they often forget to turn off the taps. If we don’t have enough water, land will be dry and crops will die. We can’t live without water. So we should try our best and encourage everyone to protect water resources. We must save water and stop polluting it. If we do that, Things will be much better. (8) 参考答案: Jack was woken up by the shouting “Fire! Help! Fire! Help!...” What had happened? He looked out of the window. Wow! He found that his neighbour’s house was on fire. Jack jumped off the bed and rushed to the telephone. He made a call to the police. Then, he ran out and helped his neighbour (to) fight against the fire. Soon the fire fighters came and in a short time the fire was put out. And the house owner and fire fighters thanked Jack and his neighbours a lot.? (9) 参考答案: TAKING CARE OF TREES? One day Lin Tao and Mei Mei were playing in the garden. They found that a young tree there was dying. They thought they must save the young tree. Then they put a rope around the tree and watered it. Some days later the tree came back to life again. Their mother saw this and praised them, “You are good children!” (10) 参考答案: Yesterday afternoon Li Ping and I were going to school. On the way we saw an old woman crossing the street. Suddenly a car passed by very fast. The old woman was frightened and fell down to the ground. The apples in her basket were all out on the street. Immediately, we ran to the old woman, helped her get up and picked up all the apples. Li Ping helped her carry the basket and I helped her cross the street. The old woman thanked us very much. (11)25 参考答案: 内容要点:? (1)上星期五老师告诉我们“明天去南河边植树”。? (2)上星期六(第二天)早上六点半我就起床了。? (3)我带着桶去学校,同学们带着桶、锄头在校门口等待。? (4)到南河边,我们开始植树。(也可描写动场面。)? (5)看着新种下的树,我们都很高兴。?? Last Friday, our teacher told us that we would go to plant trees by the South River the next day. On Saturday morning I got up at six thirty and went to school with a bucket. My classmates were waiting at the school gate with buckets and hoes.? When we got to the South River, we began to plant trees on the river bank. (On the river bank, some students were digging holes, the others were planting or watering the young trees.)? After we finished our work, we were happy to see the young trees we planted on the river bank. (12) 参考答案: Over the past ten years, great changes have taken place in our hometown. In the past, the houses in our hometown were very poor, but now many people have moved into tall buildings (there are many tall buildings here and there). The water in the rivers was very dirty, but now the rivers are clean and people can swim in them. People used to walk or ride bikes, but now they can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work.26
广而告之:
相关文档:
下载文档:
搜索更多:
词条解释:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。甜梦文库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。|}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信