推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高一英语期末考试题
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
unit 17全部课件
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高一英语知识点:2009---2010学年第二学期期末试卷_新东方网_第2页
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
14:57&&作者:新东方网整理&&来源:互联网资源&&字号:|
  A priest(牧师) named Valentine broke the rule and secretly married a great many young people. Finally, Claudius found out about Valentine and put the priest in prison, where he remained until his death on February 14.
  After his death, Valentine was made a saint, and the day of his death was named Saint Valentine's Day. It became the custom for lovers to send each other message on this day. Now Saint Valentine's Day is a time for people to send one another greeting of many kinds.
  February 14, Valentine's Day, is a sweethearts' day, on which people in love with each other express their tender emotions. People sometimes put their love message in a heart-shaped box of chocolates, or a bunch of flowers tied with red ribbons. Words of letters may be written on the flower covered card, or something else. Whatever the form may be, the message is almost the same "will you be my Valentine?"
  41. Valentine was put in prison because ________.
  A. he secretly got married
  B. he didn't serve in the army
  C. he married many young people secretly
  D. he broke the laws
  42. According to the rule ________.
  A. no young men could get married unless they were old enough
  B. young men could marry if they served in the army for several years
  C. no one could get married without the emperor's permission
  D. young could marry only in the army
  43. This passage mainly tells us about _________.
  A. how Valentine died
  B. the Emperor of Rome
  C. how Valentine's Day is celebrated
  D. the origin of Valentine's Day
  44. February 14 is chosen Valentine's Day because __________.
  A. lovers express their tender emotions on this day
  B. people want to remember Valentine
  C. people send one another greetings of many kinds on this day
  D. people want to fix a date for lovers to express their emotions
  At 50 I was the first woman to travel alone to the North Pole. But what should I do to celebrate my 60th birthday? What else, but a journey at the opposite end of the world, Antarctica. I began my almost 400-mile journey on November 1st, 1997,a few days before my birthday. I walked and skied alone. My dog team were not with me to pull my sled. Another journey of challenge and danger was about to begin.
  The first days the weather was very good. The wind was icy but not very strong and there was bright sunshine 24 hours a day. But changes were just around the corner. On the third day I was struggling through stormy weather and during the nest week the wind grew stronger and I found myself spending a whole day in my tent.
  I had traveled only two hours one day when the winds increased so much that I had to put my tent up before the winds became too strong. Within a few minutes the winds increased to a howling storm that threatened to blow me and the tent away, but none of that happened.
  45. from the text we know the writer was born on ___.
  A. 1st November 1937 B. 12th November 1937
  C. 22nd November 1947 D .1st November 1957
  46.Another journey of challenge and danger was about to begin. “ Another journey” here means ___.
  A. the travel to the North Pole. B. another journey to Antarctica.
  C .400- mile journey on November 1st 1997.D. a new trip that she was planning.
  47. After reading the short passage, we can guess that ___.
  A. the trip to the North Pole must be the same hard as that to the South Pole.
  B. The trip to the Antarctica may be more dangerous than that to the Arctic
  C. There was no danger though the trip to the South Pole was hard.
  D. During the trip to the Antarctica, the weather, most of the time, was not so bad.
  48.Do you think which kind of people the writer is?
  A .mean B .generous C .brave D .handsome
  Looking back on my childhood, I am quite sure that naturalists are born and not made. Although we were all brought up in the same way, my brothers and sisters soon left their pressed flowers and insects completely forever. Unlike them, I had no ear for music and languages. I was not an early reader and I could not do mental mathematics.
  Before World War I, we spent our summer holidays in Hungary. I have only the dim memory of the house we lived in, of my room and of my toys. Nor do I remember clearly the large family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who gathered next door. But I do have a clear memory of the dogs, the farm animals, the local birds, and above all, the insects&
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
chenbei123456
丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier}

我要回帖

更多关于 opposite to 的文章

更多推荐