一首夜店之美歌词歌男生唱得歌词里有so hignt

14年七月份有一首英文歌在夜店很流行 是快开场的音乐 歌词里有好几句if you try 和 a_百度知道
14年七月份有一首英文歌在夜店很流行 是快开场的音乐 歌词里有好几句if you try 和 a
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
A Place Nearby -- Lene Marlin
A Place Nearby
A Place Nearby
A Place Nearby -- Lene Marlin
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首夜店歌,最近在88.7还能听到,就是歌词里面反复听到唱we fall in love in **** place,我找了好久_百度知道
急求一首夜店歌,最近在88.7还能听到,就是歌词里面反复听到唱we fall in love in **** place,我找了好久
提问者采纳
Rihanna -We Found Love?试听:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌曲:Fall In Love歌手:Ramzi ramzi - fall in lovemaximal r&b - the freshest & hottest r&b/ hip-hop music!saturday night baby can i pick you upjust jump in my ride, tonight im gonna show you loveyou've been working all the weekits time to let gobaby let me ease your mindgonna treat you real goodi wanna get close and learn about the things you likeso can i take you up, lets fly awayto a better place where we can fall in lovecan i take you up, lets fly awaytogether we can fall in lovewe can fall in lovein loveloveeeeeeeetogether we can fall in lovefall in love, fall in loveso baby come heregirl i love the way you teasenow that your body is nearoh you know im ready to pleasedont let disconnect the phoninggot no where to go girlim gonna take the timeall you really gotta do istell me what you wantgirl im here to satisfyso can i take you up, lets fly awayto a better place where we can fall in lovecan i take you up, lets fly awaytogether we can fall in lovewe can fall in lovein loveloveeeeeeeetogether we can fall in lovefall in love, fall in lovelets forget about the timegirl when you lose your mindbaby close your eyesand just enjoy the ridebaby baby, babypretty babyso can i take you up, lets fly awayto a better place where we can fall in lovecan i take you up, lets fly awaytogether we can fall in lovewe can fall in lovefall in lovein loveloveeeeeeeewe cantogether we can fall in lovewe can fall in lovefall in loveloveeeeeeee(repeat to fade)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天在夜店游戏里听一首情侣对唱的歌!歌词就记住一句在一起,男女合唱的时候有和声请问各位是啥歌曲_百度知道
今天在夜店游戏里听一首情侣对唱的歌!歌词就记住一句在一起,男女合唱的时候有和声请问各位是啥歌曲
提问者采纳
试试用手机音乐播放软件(非自带) 打语音识别(概叫 太记百度音乐点菜单键六格 其音乐播放器太清楚) 自按照旋律唱 应该找望采纳.
我点击了百度音乐
没看见菜单键在那里啊 亲 你说的是打开百度音乐播放器吗另外高潮时候是男女和声的
是手机虚拟键上的菜单键 HOME键旁边的我的是三道杠不知道你的是什么样子的(如果是苹果我就不知道了
另外高潮男女和声的歌很多的好吗
我是联想的手机不知道有没有那个键子三道杠
昨天进去 刚开始没有觉得很好听 我就躺在床上了 然后等 发现的时候 就推出那个游戏排队了 也没有看那个歌名
是智能手机的都有三个虚拟按键 联想的话最少肯定也就三个键 我看过联想的手机 第一个菜单 第二个HOME 俗称小房子 第三个返回 反正不管怎么说返回键和HOME键之外的就是菜单造吗? &随便找了张联想的手机照片 这张图片的手机屏幕里面最下面的四个按键第一个是home键 就是一个方框里面三到四道杠的 联想手机的都一样 区别就在在屏幕里还是屏幕外&按了那个按键之后会跳出那个2*3的黑色小窗口 点听歌识曲。&
提问者评价
谢谢 指点 我在研究一下 我的手机和你截图的不一样 没有扫描歌曲啥地
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌曲名称:起  说性  说脾气  说帅气  说美丽  说诚意  说轻  说花  说相信  要起  起起起起起  说  谁替代  许种暗号  暗号叫做跳  要起  起起起起起  没  些错少少  想陪慢慢变  握间重要  我要起  说孝  说任性  说哄  说  说够细  说总花言巧语  说起  说定  要起  起起起起起  说  谁替代  许种暗号  暗号叫做跳  要起  起起起起起  没  些错少少  想陪慢慢变  握间重要  我要起  要起  起起起起起  没  些错少少  想陪慢慢变  握间重要  我要起
在一起,胡彦斌和钟欣桐
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁夜店听到一首歌歌词有PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP男的唱的,谁告诉我下歌名_百度知道
夜店听到一首歌歌词有PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP男的唱的,谁告诉我下歌名
提问者采纳
应该是2PM的。HANDS UP。歌词是不是,put your hands up ,put put put put put your hands up
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我来回答,歌名叫PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DETRIOT
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首夜店放的歌名,只记得歌词里有 , 下 下 下下下 下,这么一句,重复播了几次_百度知道
求一首夜店放的歌名,只记得歌词里有 , 下 下 下下下 下,这么一句,重复播了几次
应该是这个
请采纳~LMFAO - Shots (Feat. Lil Jon) If you not drunk ladies & gentlemen Get ready to get fucked up Let's do it ha ha Lmfao You know what Lil jon Yeah All of the alcoholics Where you at Lets go When i walk in the club All eyes on me Im with the party rock crew All drinks are free We like ciroc We love patrone We came to party rock Everybody eyes on Shots shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots Everybody (Repeat) The ladies love us When we pour shots They need an excuse To suck our cocks We came to get crunk How 'bout you? Bottles up Let's go round two Shots shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots Everybody (Repeat) If you ain't getting drunk get the fuck out the club If you ain't takin' shots get the fuck out the club If you ain't come to party get the fuck out the club Now where my alcoholics let me see ya hands up What you drinkin on? Jaegerbombs Lemondrops Buttery nipples Yellow shots Kamikaze Rewindin' Fucked on that shit Get me some gin Patrones on the rocks and i'm ready for some shots The women come around everytime i'm pourin' shots Their panties hit the ground everytime i give em shots So cups in the air everybody lets take shots. If you feelin' drunk put ya hands in the air & if you tryin' to fuck put ya hands in the air Now say &i'm fucked up& ( i'm fucked up) I'm fucked up (i'm fucked up) I'm tryna fuck (i'm tryna fuck) I'm tryna fuck(i'm tryna fuck) Shots Patrones on the rocks and i'm ready for some shots The women come around everytime i'm pourin' shots Their panties hit the ground everytime i give em shots So cups in the air everybody lets take shots. I fucked up La dad a da La dad a dad a da (x 8)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
HOT K-POP 2010~ 混音~(30 songs i
应该是这首了。超好听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 想唱就唱歌词 的文章

更多推荐